Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Okay. Five people, so we need one more. I might mess with teams tomorrow- That way they even each other out and such. And so that the team members have powers that can support another's.

But I'm gonna work on the 'shop' tonight!

*bursts out of the ground* hey

Okay see this sounds like a fun idea but my usual persona/avatar is kind of. Not nearly overpowered enough for this. Hmmm :I

Your ability is to abuse circles the power of circles, Pi. Too OP. (alternatively, it can be baking pies. With Melomancer, we will almost have a complete picnic.)

Nah man I'm just a math nerd octopus in a roughly human-shaped meatsuit. (Hey, did you know that octopuses are currently involved in a plan to take over the universe? It's true! Once we're done we're going to throw everyone a 10000-year-long party.)

I guess I can totally give myself math powers though.

If there's room, I wouldn't mind being in on this team battle I think I just read about xd.png

There's always room, DH. I'll add you to Team *insert name here* and mess with the teams a bit. xd.png Then I'll decide which team picks weapons, and which team picks the arena... And then I want the teams to each decide, via messages, what they agree on for the arena or the weapons. (Messages to avoid both clutter and to keep your choices a secret.)

I could ref, have all the proposed weapons presented to me as well as the arenas and I'll decide. That way its fair.

EDIT: After I have decided I would send them to you and you could make sure I haven't chosen poorly.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Hmm... unsure.gif ...Okay. Anyways, here's the decisions for a bunch of fancy junk(don't ask):

Team Color is Techno_Elf, Silverphoenixx, and seacatsmew. They will decide on all six weapons.

Team Monochrome is serce2, TehUltimateMage, and Dragonhatchling. They will decide on the arena.

Okay, as soon as all this is decided, we can start!

Good. >: D

I have a feeling I might be one of the first to die. I think Monochrome will do good. ^^ ...Silver's good, too.

My bets are based solely on the fact that you and silver have participated in a duel... although DH would surely have considerable power in my opinion...

I'm not too confident in this battle, it'll be close. I have a feeling that Team Monochrome will be a tough opponent.

I've lost. I'm currently losing, actually. xd.png

DH will definitely be a tough opponent. TUM and Serce are fairly good, judging by their powers, too.

I wanted to make it as fair as possible, and so that it's hard to figure out who will win. I think I did a fairly good job.

I feel like all the powers are getting more and more OP. All I have is phoenix powers, shapeshifting and weapon magic. Come to think of it, I probably also have fire control. I forgot about that. And I haven't even shifted yet.

I think it was the slashing that got you Seacat. I'm mostly afraid that someone will die and then someone else will have to do 1v2

Yeah, all you have is a bunch of magic that can be immediately lethal to most people if used creatively and the ability to never die :I

Weapon magic isn't lethal. It changes weapons, not shoots them out of thin air. Never dying isn't helpful to combat, it just means that I won't die if someone kills me. I still lose if I get killed.

Would you like to update your powers, Silver?

I'm putting restrictions down... Which will make having OP powers much worse. Though, it only works in one arena.

Anyways, if you want to change your powers, I can help~

EDIT: Ninjas. One second.

EDITEDIT: Silver's right. Nine lives is the same- All of this never dying stuff doesn't help with combat. Minus MP. He's... Just... OP with permission.

Edited by seacatsmew

Still, think about it - once you break skin, you basically win. And if someone dodges a dagger strike? Whoops it's a sword now, sorry, your head is no longer attached to your body. Don't even get me started on the opponent's equipment or creative definitions of the word "weapon".

...Which is why I'm kinda having trouble giving myself powers. Because I'm totally the kind of person who'd be into bloodbending and other horrifically visceral applications of basically any power you can think of. And "doesn't apply to organic matter" just seems like a random cop-out.

...Pi, have you seen our battles? She doesn't actually do that; She takes a while to make the weapon longer or shorter. And we have referees to keep this all fair. I trust her, and she keeps her powers fairly simple.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude. Your post seems a tad mean, though, and I'm trying to put this as nicely as possible. But the referees are there to help keep everything fair. While getting nothing in return except a 'good job'.

And once you break skin, it means nothing. It means you've broken skin. Yay.

How did you get. Okay one of these days I'm going to find a course on human behaviour and take it because I swear people get offended at every other statement I make. Sorry if that was rude, points at my sig, please dispense any tips you have on holding conversations without offending people, etc etc etc.

But yeah I'm mostly worried about the "they wouldn't do that they're responsible enough not to be OP" thing because if we're being honest, if I had powers, I would totally do the thing. Ugh. Maybe we can all just make an agreement to not use powers directly on the opponent/the opponent's stuff/objects currently inside the opponent as a tournament rule.

I know. Also, I suck at socializing, so I have no idea. I just wing it.

I think the 'powers directly on the opponent' would apply to certain magic only; Some magic would require it. But otherwise, yeah, I'll just add that to the rules section... (Thanks, also.)

Anyways, responsible or not, the referees are there. And I'm there to keep an eye on the referees. And throw tables.

I think I might be too OP. :/ but I didn't want to get left behind by all these shapeshifters. My other idea was blood manipulation of your own blood like in Deadman Wonderland (kind of a gory series; check it out at your own risk)

o_o I'm confused. (Library just got the first Deadman Wonderland book, so I'm waiting for the other books.) Um, anyways, I just shift between a cat and a human. xd.png ALSO.

I have a list of things that can easily be your weakness. For each of you. Heh.

TUM, you aren't good with weapons, so if it's a no-magic battle... And also, your magic focuses on offensive, so your defense would naturally be fairly low.

And now, back to making items. ^^'

EDIT: Toppage No. 6!

Edited by seacatsmew