Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Hey SeaCat, I have an arena idea:

Sky whale arena

An arena set in a pod of Wailords. One party starts out on the Wailords tail, while the other one starts on the head. The pod spans over several miles, with Wailords in every direction. Several Wailords around the starting Wailord have distinguishing qualities. The Wailord directly above sports a massive top hat, and a monocle. It seems an impossible sight, an animal wearing clothes? Yet it proves to be real, as he yawns and rattles the monocle. To the left, a Wailord flies. It seems normal, until you see a small.... Table? Glancing at it hard, you think you spot a teapot, crumpets, and several cups on its back. Glancing up, a shiny Wailord soars majestically, gleaming in the sun. Finally, below you, a obese, wobbling Wailord goes by, struggling to stay afloat with all his weight.

( The three whales react to the whale based items in the item shop, and approach the player when used. The two on the sides cannot be reached without the item, the one below can be reached by falling off the starting Wailord, if you survive, that is. )

Love the wailord idea!

Sorry about not posting, I'm on vacation. I might be able to squeeze a post in at nighttime though. No guarantees. Dragon hatchling took the crossbow, I wanted that.

And Marcus Pheonix, I thought titanium was light? We have a titanium bottle that's super light.

Oh wow, I'm an idiot... I'm ashamed to be studying chemistry,

You're right there silver, I mistook Thallium (almost as heavy as lead) for Titanium which is lighter than iron...

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Nah, it's fine. Everyone makes mistakes, especially when it comes to chemistry. There are like, 70 elements, you can't expect to not get confused.

118 but youonly need to remember the first two rows (not including the metals) for chemistry... generally. Or three rows if you include Hydrogen and Helium.

Do you pronounce it aluminium or aluminum... I'm curious.

And so this isn't entirely off topic could anyone explain to me what Takhesis(I hope I spelled that right) is doing in the battle? Wouldn't she need to get a weapon as well, even if she is a substitute for Seacat?

Of course. You can just randomly have your weapon with you, because this was not in our plans. (I'll be weaker to keep it fair, too.)

Anyways, as soon as everyone grabs their weapon, it'll start.

I think I understood sea's post right?

I saw a bow... I felt like demonstrating how silly a dragon can be with a bow tongue.gif

I may just end up dropping it.... you guys never know....

anywho! I'm slowly going to be adding my arena ideas... once I find them. Having written them up in a few different places depending on where I found time; things are a bit scattered....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red Arena: This arena is a simple square shape, not too large, not too small. It is completely colored in different shades of red. A very strong aura resounds in this place that most commonly causes intense and sudden anger. Anyone who finds themselves inside this arena is liable to attack anyone, and anything, that also is inside the arena. Team battles especially have to be wary of each other as the teams may just turn into one huge free-for-all battle.

Orange Arena: This arena is a simple oval shape with the occasional triangle on an end here or there. It is completely colored in different shades of orange. A very strong sense of deceit and distrust runs rampant throughout the arena and is very hard to avoid. In here, even your own thoughts are your worst enemy. Nothing is safe. Everything is out to kill you. Or at least you solely believe everything is out to kill you. That may not always be the case. This arena is known to cause extreme paranoia.

Yellow Arena: This arena is an intricate web of mazes completely colored in yellow. The mazes flow with energy and also fill you with an unprecedented sense of joy! You find absolutely no need to fight anyone in this arena and would rather run freely through the mazes laughing your heads off. Unfortunately, this also makes you seem like a completely lunatic to outsiders, but luckily for you the effects only last while you are inside the arena. Happy fighting!

Green Arena: This arena seems to be a bottomless pit. Invisible platforms are scattered everywhere, going down deeper and deeper into the pit. Everything here is colored green and imbues you with a deep sense of jealousy and envy. Finding your way without dying is one thing. Contending with that inescapable sense of jealousy and envy is another. Flying is practically impossible as the platforms cannot be seen no matter what happens. Fighting in here would be a challenge even without that, but the challenge has just been doubled. Good luck. Maybe.

Blue Arena: This arena seems to be the exact opposite of the Green Arena in one sense; instead of being a bottomless pit, it is a topless skyscraper colored in various shades of blue. Here invisible platforms float and move, never staying in the same place. No matter what you do to these they will always stay invisible. There is an intense sense of amazing knowledge that suddenly floods you when you enter. You feel as though the entire world is at your feet; and in truth, if really is. You can try to use this knowledge against the others, but keep in mind that everyone who enters also has amazing amounts of knowledge now coursing through their veins.

Purple Arena: A literal sphere, this arena is completely purple. Some say the sphere actually is floating on the outside, but you have never had enough privilege to see it. Whether you had access to magic before, or not, you do now. Everyone has the same magic level regardless of previous ability. Small wisps of purple color float around the arena and occasionally run into you. As far as you can tell, nothing else is out of the ordinary.

White Arena: This arena seems to be completely open. Invisible walls mark the boundaries in a star shape. Invisible spikes are strewn throughout the walls and floor and ceiling. Running into them won't kill you the first time, but the 6th time they strike sudden death. Each time you run into these spikes before that, your sense of purity and safety intensify until you feel as if nothing can harm you. The completely white coloring that you can't see already gave you an initial dose of purity and safety- adding to it can only be fatal.

Black Arena: This arena is not dark by any means. The color is completely black which gives you a sense of ultimate power, unshakeable by any means. You loose control of your morals here and are intent on rushing anyone to prove your worth. The triangular shape of this arena makes doing that a little easier. It is only a matter of time before you all die.

PEOPLE. STOP CONFUSING ME. xd.png

Okay, so the scythe is light, I'm going to go edit my post. Again. xd.png I suck with chemistry.

And yes, you did read my post right.

Adding all the arena ideas up, then vanishing.

I was the one asking what Takhesis was doing seacat sad.gif Could you explain, why didn't she grab a weapon?

Seacat said that Tak could have her weapon with her instead of choosing one.

Sorry. 9:00 AM + Sick = forgetful. x_x

Because getting sick was not in my plans for this duel, I let her pop in with her weapon. I'm now weaker to make it fair, too. And we only had enough weapons for both teams. So, basically, what TE said.

So they're going to perform a two person juggling act in the midst of battle, trading the scythe around?

That could be entertaining.

EDIT: Oh do you mean she brought her own weapon?

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Yes, she brought her own weapon. I'll have my scythe throughout the entire battle. Unless I die. I might still have it, then, actually. xd.png

That'd be funny though... Hmm, that could be a four-person-team-battle mode...

EDIT: I'm making that into a battle mode. xd.png Thanks, MP, for the idea.

Edited by seacatsmew

Wait, what's with Takhesis? I know that they are replacing you, but are they going to just use up your turn, using their character?

Edited by serce2

@Serce: No. They have their own turn. However, because of this, one well-aimed hit and I'll be down. (I also will probably be guarding for half the game instead of fighting. Basically, I'm just a rock. No. I'm a tree!)

@MP: Possibly. xd.png It'd be fun to watch.

YES! Monster hunter style, four people hunting one large, OP character. Except that we probably can't carve and make weapons out of your corpse.

No but instead of another character make it an actual dinosaur-thing. Do it.

Will you be a fireproof tree Sea? There's a lot of fire in this cold, windy, blizzard place....

and im still trying to find the other arenas I wrote up :/

@Melomancer & TE: o_o ...Okay then.

@DH: I can be, thanks to Mirror Magic. : D I'm a tree! (EDIT: I wouldn't be able to move at all if I protected myself from fire, though, so... I'd be a tree. c:)

So many arenas. xd.png

Edited by seacatsmew

Oh, for type of Duels, can we add Soul Swap? We exchange characters and fight each other with each other's characters. I've always wanted to try my hand at playing someone else's character... Oh, and also a type of duel in which both characters are seriously OP purposefully.

Oh, and Arenas!

Jelly Arena - An arena where the ground, ceilings and wall are jelly

Custard Arena - Where you fight in a lake of custard.

Pictochat (did I spell that right?) Arena - where you become 2d and whatever you draw becomes real. You also stand on the message box in pictochat.

Chocolate Springs Arena - An arena where the ground is made of chocolate and scalding hot chocolate sprays randomly from tiny holes in the ground.

Edited by SoiledLove

I actually have an Arena called "Role Reversal" Soiled xd.png

Role Reversal Arena: Similar in shape and structure to the Basic Arena, this arena has a mystical power that swaps your body with whomever you are fighting. You keep your consciousness, but all your powers and body are swapped with the other person. On teams, the effect is completely random and a team member may be "you" while you are someone from another team. Not being entirely sure how the powers, or sometimes body, works, this creates pandemonium and offers more of a challenge for everyone. Best of luck!!

Heh... I found that an hour ago and fixed my internet to not be silly and work a bit better xd.png

I don't know where I put the giant list... I need to find that...

Oh, cool! I wanna fight in that!

EDIT: hey! Top page! I also added a few arenas to my previous post.

Edited by SoiledLove