Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Don't tell me we have to throw you off a cliff nine times for you to stay defeated, seacats. xd.png I would be better at team battles than 1x1 since I won't have to focus on guarding. Weapon choice is irrelevant to me unless it's a magic dead zone. I'll have trouble with underwater and sky fights too D:

And I meant that I thought I was OP because I know all the magics. All of them. tongue.gif

Edit: Items? No items. Final Destination. Fox only.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

It depends if I can use all my lives in one battle or not. >: D Also, I can fly. Heh.

I'm making a no-magic arena and a mirror arena.

No-Magic Arena- A no-magic zone!

Mirror Arena- House of mirrors much? xd.png This arena is basically made of mirrors. And if you break them, you'll get cursed.

Anyways, nah, you have enough weaknesses. Heh.

Yes items. Lots of items.

...I just had a wave of ideas. We're going to end up dying. o_o

The way I use myself (which sounds weird) isn't very op... it's more common sense.... and being a dragon.... than anything xd.png

Hmm, that'd be fun, too. Ah, now I have a better idea for the Mirror Arena.

Exactly, DH. But dragons are powerful so you'll be a tough opponent. ^^ (And that does sound weird.)

Okay, updated Mirror Arena version:

Mirror Arena- It doesn't seem to have a actual form. Instead, it 'mirrors' a different arena. Everything will be backwards due to this. But actually, the arena is made of mirrors. It reflects all projectile attacks, but if you break one somehow, you'll be cursed with bad luck... Or so they say.

...I'm pleased with this new version. xd.png

More arena ideas:

Blizzard Arena- It always snows in here. Sometimes the snow is so thick you can't see. There's also occasionally a hailstorm and it is very loud.

Nightmare Arena- The arena walls constantly show your greatest fears. Occasionally will conjure something that you are afraid of out of the ceiling.

Bomb Arena- Drops bombs from the ceiling. Effects vary upon exploding. Referee decides explosion effects.

Warp Arena- Will sometimes warp you. Referee decides who warps to where. All players must warp at once though.

Narrow Arena- Extremely narrow hallway with a high ceiling. No special effects. Everything is made out of stone.

Wide Arena- Extremely wide area with a low ceiling. Everything is made out of stone as well.

Pillow Arena- Everything is made out of pillows. Basically a giant pillow box.

Candy Arena- IT RAINS CANDY!!!

Area Ideas:

Strobe Area: Take strobe lights, and put them everywhere but the floor.... you have the area. They are always on and sometimes change colors. It's very disorienting. The basic shape is square and it is rather tall. There is no way to turn the lights off or even break them.

Floormaster Area: Know about the Floormasters from Legend Of Zelda? Do you know about how they tend to warp you to the entrance or different rooms? Well, did you know they congregated here in this oval shaped area and instead of warping you to where you started, they take you down into the shadows and kill you or steal whatever item you drop by them. They are very fond of also being on the ceiling but have not yet figured out how to come out of the walls. The area is rather tall as well, though not any more so than normal.

Firestorm Arena: This tall rectangular building occasionally has firestorms that start. The bottom is filled with flammable dirts and grasses, quickly growing back after each burn. There are platforms you have to jump to located on the side of the walls. Some of these platforms have flame-jets that spout fire at completely random times. Even more common is a larger version of a flame jet located at the very top of the ceiling in the middle, preventing those with flying capabilities to just fly up the middle. The bottom also catches on fire from time to time and if the storm gets big enough, it can engulf almost half the building. This flame is specially made and will affect anyone no matter if fire usually does or doesn't. It is prone to giving severe burns, if not killing you outright.

Oh my gosh I love all of you platonically SO MUCH <3

Adding all the arenas up, and then possibly adding up the few items I thought of! xd.png

Of course. Just fill out a form and post it in here and you'll be ready to go. xd.png That is, if it fits the almost-non-existent requirements.

Username: KoalaNoob

Nicknames: Koala

Species: human shapeshifter

Looks: About 5 feet tall, but quite thin. A pretty average human with generic black hair and eyes. Battle Form: http://0.static.wix.com/media/2ffceb_01ab6...268e77.jpg_1024

Powers: In human form, I can create things by writing the words with my hand, and I can transform into a battle form where I trade magic and defenses for speed, offense, and claws. However, i cannot transform back until the fight is over.

Skills: None

Rank: (...This is completely random. It also randomly changes.)

Preferred Weapon: Any sword, but lighter dual ones are best.

Other: N/A

Edited by KoalaNoob

See? What did I tell you about everyone being shapeshifters. tongue.gif (I'm just poking fun at you guys!) Fun fact: a really old concept of TUM used a pen and journal to create spells.

Also, epilepsy warning on the Strobe Arena. There will be no winners. Only seizures.

I think the reason everybody's a shapeshifter is that the sheet kinda pressures us to make the character ourselves, and some of our names make it odd to be what we want, so we just resort to shapeshifters.

Username: KoalaNoob

Nicknames: Koala

Species: human shapeshifter

Looks: About 5 feet tall, but quite thin. A pretty average human with generic black hair and eyes. Battle Form: http://0.static.wix.com/media/2ffceb_01ab6...268e77.jpg_1024

Powers: In human form, I can create things by writing the words with my hand, and I can transform into a battle form where I trade magic and defenses for speed, offense, and claws. However, i cannot transform back until the fight is over.

Skills: None

Rank: (...This is completely random. It also randomly changes.)

Preferred Weapon: Any sword, but lighter dual ones are best.

Other: N/A

Added up! ^^

I'm not a shapeshifter. I'm a MTRBC. Otherwise known as a Magical Talking Russian Blue Cat. And I was once a MTRBK. Or a Magical Talking Russian Blue Kitten. xd.png

It'd be fun playing with Mirror Magic in there. >: D

More Arena up smile.gif (Sea, you're going to run into the same thing as the dragon breeds.... I have about 15 more I need to add into the list of those dragon breeds....)

Lightning Arena: This vast arena is covered in dark rocks that are constantly struck by lightning. The rocks vary in sizes, some rising majestically up to the very sky in a thin column while others simple barely rise out of the ground. They generally seem similar to stalagmites, but much much bigger. Some of these stalagmites are wide enough to be stood on if you're lucky enough to be near one that isn't pointed. Many of them form very sharp points. You have to be careful though, as anywhere in this area is liable to be struck by lightning- sometimes twice- and broken rock pieces from the forces of these volts are also hazards. The saying "Watch for charged flying rocks" never came in handy so much.

Shadow Realm Arena: Similar to the Darkness Arena, the Shadow Realm holds a whole new set of dangers. Not only is the occasional Shadow Dragon (named Shadow nonetheless) oftentimes a regular here, the minions that live in the realm wreak havoc on anyone not Shadow. You have to contend with a darkness unmatched. Swaying and disorienting shadows in a haze where you can actually see. Except everything is a very odd tinge of purplish black. The smaller minion creatures are vicious dog-like terrors that attack in packs and listen to no one but the dragon they consider their master. Shadow's roars can often be heard as echoes which provides some eerie atmosphere to the space when you are not fighting for your life against minions and the people you are put up against. She makes sure to stay far away from the fighting going on, but sometimes can provide relief from the minion attacks if you manage to gain her favor. Never an easy thing to do. For anyone.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Did you know that real octopodes can shapeshift to some extent too? It's true! Their skin can change colour and even texture to help them blend in with their surroundings. They can also murder smaller sharks.

I still have no idea what I'm doing for me.

Sorry for the delay- Added them up, DH! Thanks! And yeah, I probably will. xd.png

It is, Silver. xd.png I'm slightly more picky about the items, though...

Nice, Pi. xd.png You could be a octopus if you wanted, you know.

What are the items going to be, though? Sprites to put on your sig or actually useful things in RP?

Useful-ish things in the duels. Kind of. Some might just cause a bunch of sparkles to appear and do absolutely nothing.

EDIT: ...And another toppage?

Edited by seacatsmew

I am an octopus! It's just that I'm the size of, like, a hand wrapped around a fist. I interact with humans via meatsuit. And octopus form doesn't seem like it'd be very convenient for the majority of duelling applications :I Especially since (real true fact alert) a large amount of octopus neurons exist in their arms which quite literally have a mind of their own most of the time.

Arean suggestion though: Maze. You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike. There's not enough space to perform flashy magic without hurting yourself, and you've got to find your opponent first before you can defeat them! Traps and intense earthbending duels encouraged.

Do you want some small little sprites to represent things that you can buy?

I have a feeling I'm pretty darn OP, if anyone has looked at my form. What to do? :/

Have some experimental item ideas:

Frying Pan: Makes your next fight a frying pan fight.

Stick of Butter: Gives you the ability to rain down butter on your opponents.

Penguin: An adorable penguin to help you fight.

Unicorn: Creates rainbows during your next fight.

Fireworks: Gives you a firework during your next fight.

Flying Wailord: Does absolutely nothing. Except take up tons of space and fly.

Point costs can be whatever.

Techno Elf, I think the main thing that seems too OP is the power "Destruction". You can destroy everything according to the power and that's definitely OP. A substitute power could be something like explosions or bomb making that can destroy thing but doesn't just outright destroy. Plus it says it's an unlimited power...

I'm tempted to make another version of me. Not really sure if it would be good enough though.

Edited by Silverphoenixx