Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Okay here are my opinons on your characters and whether they are op or unreasonable

Seacat: A cat that can fly? A little unreasonable, maybe change it too you can jump really high

Silver: Put a limiter on that rebirth, otherwise your only weakness would be a hose tongue.gif

DH: Your alright considering you're a giant dragon... maybe make yourself slower than most? And how do you hold a sword? With your teeth... most would be the size of a toothpick anyway.

Serce: You seem reasonable, no real complaints here

TUM: Fairly reasonable, I get the feeling you're a glass cannon type fighter

Melonlord: After watching a wonderful little anime I feel the use of melons is far too op and you should be heavily limited in your capabilities... Otherwise I think the only unreasonable thing is the rebirth in a melon... only the Phoenixs possess the ability to be reborn in an instant, I think you should have a bit of a delay (being reborn underground also essentially makes you immune while its happening) and don't make it infinite.

Technoelf: How did you get approved!? My god you're more OP then me! You definitely need to limit that! I'd restrict destruction to being able to make small explosions and limit it quite a bit... also you can't be immortal tongue.gif Even I can be killed (even if I'm just reborn) being plain old immortal is boring. Perhaps you can have some advanced form of healing and unless you die or are exhausted you can keep on fighting?

Koalanoob: I think you should possess a pet drop bear that you can throw at people and it mauls them! You seem a little underpowered

Lastly I have an arena idea!

Rainbow Arena! A flat disc that is constantly changing colour and is floating out in the abyss. One can fight on either side of the flat plate but if you are thrown too far from the gravities reach then you are cast into the abyss of space. The floor is similar to polished marble with limited grip but the capability to move with speed!

(Sort of a mix of Rainbow Road from Mario Kart and Final Destination from Smash Bros Brawl tongue.gif)

Okay here are my opinons on your characters and whether they are op or unreasonable

Seacat: A cat that can fly? A little unreasonable, maybe change it too you can jump really high

Silver: Put a limiter on that rebirth, otherwise your only weakness would be a hose tongue.gif

DH: Your alright considering you're a giant dragon... maybe make yourself slower than most? And how do you hold a sword? With your teeth... most would be the size of a toothpick anyway.

Melonlord: After watching a wonderful little anime I feel the use of melons is far too op and you should be heavily limited in your capabilities... Otherwise I think the only unreasonable thing is the rebirth in a melon... only the Phoenixs possess the ability to be reborn in an instant, I think you should have a bit of a delay (being reborn underground also essentially makes you immune while its happening) and don't make it infinite.

Technoelf: How did you get approved!? My god you're more OP then me! You definitely need to limit that! I'd restrict destruction to being able to make small explosions and limit it quite a bit... also you can't be immortal tongue.gif Even I can be killed (even if I'm just reborn) being plain old immortal is boring. Perhaps you can have some advanced form of healing and unless you die or are exhausted you can keep on fighting?

Koalanoob: I think you should possess a pet drop bear that you can throw at people and it mauls them! You seem a little underpowered

Lastly I have an arena idea!

Rainbow Arena! A flat disc that is constantly changing colour and is floating out in the abyss. One can fight on either side of the flat plate but if you are thrown too far from the gravities reach then you are cast into the abyss of space. The floor is similar to polished marble with limited grip but the capability to move with speed!

(Sort of a mix of Rainbow Road from Mario Kart and Final Destination from Smash Bros Brawl tongue.gif)

Yeah, that's sorta what I meant. It's just a way for me to escape death. I can't just get out and continue fighting. When I go down, I stay down until the battle ends. That's just a thing I thought up so I don't stay dead after I get defeated. Also, I don't find my usage of melons that OP. Basically, all I can do is grow melons and toss them around, as well as using the vines. Could you elaborate on what exactly you find op about it please?

Also, I support the drop bear idea, 100%. xd.png

Wait a sec, if you keep getting reborn, doesn't that pretty much make you invincible? Or can you just keep getting back up non stop? Are there any restrictions?

Edit: So that map is basically rainbow road? Good thing we don't have to drive, or we would all die instantly. xd.png that level is universally hated among mario kart players.

Edited by Melomancer

I personally loved Rainbow Road, really fun.

Remember how I'm the only approved OP person. I can be reborn after every fight and when I do I create a supanova essentially killing everyone else in the battle. So its either I win or I draw... unless I can be incapacitated without dying.

Thats why I'm just a ref.

So you can never lose? Ever? Either win or draw? I don't mean to be rude, but that is just going beyond OP. it's more like being completely invulnerable to anything and everything ever.

As I said if I can be subdued without dying I lose.

And I'm probably never going to fight anyone.

You can't kill me. Supernova is essentially fire, which I am immune to. Awesomeness.

Rebirth is rebirth. It just means I don't die. All phoenixes have it. How is it OP?...

Actually no a supernova is plasma and almost raw energy. You are a basic phoenix (albiet a silver one) who can be reborn from fire. I am a living star that manifests itself as a phoenix/human and thus can withstand the cosmic force of a supernova.

Big difference.

And not being able to die is op tongue.gif Unless they have a bucket of water.

So you're telling me that all phoenixes are OP? -_-

I still lose when I get killed, and technically, you lose too when you get killed because you only killed the other person when you die, which means that the battle is already over.

No, the way I work is that as I'm about to die I create the supernova as a defence. Sort of if my health bar reached the red It would activate... like in pokemon when you get the guys health to red and he uses full restore, except my full restore also destroys pretty much everything around me biggrin.gif I can be beaten by being knocked unconcious and by being killed INSTANTLY in which case I'll still be reborn but it will be a draw because the supernova will still kill someone.

And yeah phoenixes are op, but you just need to be soaked in water and you can't produce and flames to be reborn :/ so I'm more op.

But how do you create the supernova? Do you use your own energy or something? Magic? If you do, then you'd probably be too tired to do so.

Permission to be OP doesn't mean I won't argue with you about your OPness. tongue.gif

Its sort of a star thing. I am a star, it works in two phases. I am about to die so I collapse in on myself, then after that the energy from the implosion is released causing a supernova. This rejuvenates me. It is an automatic thing, if I am about to die I activate my ability and am rejuvenated.

I dunno what kinda weird star/phoenix magic you're using but you are hella speeding up the heat death of the universe. I don't think the incubators will be pleased.

And in the case of full restores don't we all just whittle them down to half HP and then go in for the kill? ;3

*slams table into the ground* I have reasons for accepting everyone!

Seacat: A cat that can fly? A little unreasonable, maybe change it too you can jump really high ~ Flying just means I can fly. It doesn't mean I can't be hit. If you stop flying, I will.

Silver: Put a limiter on that rebirth, otherwise your only weakness would be a hose ~ Um, rebirth does nothing. It means, hey, she can be reborn after the battle.

DH: Your alright considering you're a giant dragon... maybe make yourself slower than most? And how do you hold a sword? With your teeth... most would be the size of a toothpick anyway. ~ I don't see a problem with a fast giant dragon.

Melonlord: After watching a wonderful little anime I feel the use of melons is far too op and you should be heavily limited in your capabilities... Otherwise I think the only unreasonable thing is the rebirth in a melon... only the Phoenixs possess the ability to be reborn in an instant, I think you should have a bit of a delay (being reborn underground also essentially makes you immune while its happening) and don't make it infinite. ~ He isn't all that bad, and seriously? He controls melons. that isn't much.

Technoelf: How did you get approved!? My god you're more OP then me! You definitely need to limit that! I'd restrict destruction to being able to make small explosions and limit it quite a bit... also you can't be immortal Even I can be killed (even if I'm just reborn) being plain old immortal is boring. Perhaps you can have some advanced form of healing and unless you die or are exhausted you can keep on fighting? ~ She isn't immortal-immortal. She has a lovely trip through the underworld first. ._. And if you look at the appearance, she has time before she can actually destroy anything. If TE wants to change her powers, she can just message me.

Koalanoob: I think you should possess a pet drop bear that you can throw at people and it mauls them! You seem a little underpowered ~ ...Well, if power-changing is wanted, I'll be glad to help.

And finally. Marcus Pheonix. A supernova isn't plasma. It's technically both gas and powder. And yes, it does have fire in it! Were you not aware of this? I'm still learning astronomy, but I know that much.

Now, I'm going to add up everything. If you two are going to continue to argue, take it to the messages. I don't want this topic closed because of you two arguing.

EDIT: And I agree with Pi. Thank you.

Edited by seacatsmew

I have no idea what's going on in here (mainly because I didn't bother reading most of the poss before this), but I like the Rainbow Road Arena a lot. Although it's going to be pretty easy to just accidentally shoot yourself over the edge. Fun!

EDIT: After skimming through most of the posts, I'm gonna say stuff about my powers. Yes, it is destruction. Yes, it says I can destroy pretty much everything (probably including myself) but like seacat said, it also takes a while to boost myself up to that level, and even then I wouldn't use it so freely. After all, what fun is a duel if you end it the minute it starts? If I really was pathetically OP (like, more than I am now), I could just choose to make all your weapons/powers explode and then go in for the kill. Besides I feel like explosions inside an arena would just cause more harm to myself because of projectiles and shrapnel.

Also when are team battles starting because I, for one, cannot wait.

Edited by Techno_Elf

Basically I'm saying what things I think are unreasonable for each seperate person (including yourself) and seacat is saying its all good EVERYONE can be OP!!!

Also its the destructive force of a supanova that I'm saying would kill Silver, combined with the brief implosion first it would kill everyone.

I'm sure we could just tone it down in the actual fights. I mean. Just because our powers are OP doesn't mean that we'll actually be OP in the fights. I mean we could tone it down. If that makes sense or whatever. I'm kinda multitasking and I don't know if I'm making sense.

Also, Melomancer, if we can get one more person, then you can join the team battle~

Actually, MP, you're the only one who's actually OP. The rest can easily be taken down. (I'm not good with fighting though.)

...Team Color, message the weapon choices to me. Team Monochrome, message the arena choices to me. It's faster that way. (Yes, MP, I just took that away from you.)

I've never ever changed my powers, MP, minus to take off water-bending junk. ^^' I'm not changing it now.

And also, then stop saying the supernova is plasma! It's gas and powder! xd.png

Okay, I've calmed down, now please stop arguing, okay~?

And yeah, the Rainbow Arena sounds fun. xd.png

EDIT: *points to TE* And she also has a point. c: (You're getting put on the Copper List for being awesome. Same with a few others.)

Edited by seacatsmew

Well the thing is, it's a power that would kill everyone and this is unfavourable in basically every situation that exists. And it's not going to get activated by anyone else since you're probably never going to duel. So the fact that you have it as all may not be OP but it is immensely creepy (warning for language).

Also: OPness is relative. Seriously, look at the word: OVERpowered. That implies an average level of power exists and you're above it. If everyone can fly and breathe fire: cool. If everyone can fly and breathe fire but you can do that and also instantly make anything explode: not cool.

I still gotta go over weapon choices with you Techno Elf. That's it, I think. Oh, and the other team has to pick an arena. I'm kind of confused on how this'll work, but I'm guessing that after we decide on a set of weapon, we message Marcus Pheonix and he does something. The other team messages him the arena, and then he'll write the starter. Am I right?

And sorry about arguing ^^'

I have tendency to argue...and I actually enjoy arguments to a certain extent so it is completely my fault

Edit: Got so immensly ninja'd and didn't even notice

Edited by Silverphoenixx

No, no, you message the choices to me now. I want this figured out quickly.

Yeah. Monochrome needs to decide on the arena.

It's fine, Silver~ Thank you for apologizing! Just try to be careful next time. ^^

Oh my god Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal I love that comic. *cough* Anyway. I believe I have weapons to discuss.

Do you want some small little sprites to represent things that you can buy?

*is still going over the pages* Nah. If I decide I do, I'll make them- I need practice.

Please do not discuss your choices in here. ^^ That way it stays a secret!

I don't mind joining team battle if Melmancer wants me to.

I'm not giving myself more powers. The point was for a challenge to myself, and unless the fights are really one sided, I'm leaving it the way it is.

Although, is it okay for me to use magic on others when I'm in human form? It gives me a way to do damage then.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Added you both. Melomancer, you can pick two weapons then, since you two joined after we decided on the weapons and we only picked six. ^^ You can decide with Silver and TE or by yourself. (Deciding with Silver and TE is a good choice though.)

Should be fine. ^^

Also, of course! But only for certain magicks. (Magicks is how I say magic, only plural.)

Since the magic I users going to be writing words in the air to create things like fire, water, electricity, shields, etc. it's fine if I attack with the magic, right?