Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Did anything happen while I was gone? My internet is pligching like crazy and it keeps flashing so I can't read the posts >_<

The purposely OP style I've played before. It's called the Cheeze style. It's fun when played right.

Cheeze Style: Everyone is so incredibly OP it's like Mary Sues and borderline godmodding clashing in a universe-breaking battle as the fighters continuously try to outdo each other.

I'd be interested to try the character swap mode (which is different from the body-swap mode). In fact, I once had an idea of an RP which you signed up as normal and then everyone just swaps characters.

Also, are the color arenas based on Chakras? They sound exciting to use.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

I had an RP idea ages ago where we each made a character and someone else would take it and RP with it. xd.png I'm curious to see how you'll play as me.

YUS! POST! SO AWESOME!

I had clam chowder for dinner. It was good. Back on topic, I made a post! I felt kinda silly, so my post might be a little tiny bit silly.

MOAR AREANS.

Window Arena:There are X number of halls, with evenly spaced out open windows on both sides. Everyone has their own hall, and must use their weapons and powers to defeat the other players. If the only ones left cannot reach each other, they will be brought closer together.

Paint Arena. In a large room designed for splatter painting, you must use the paint dripping everywhere to your advantage, hiding behind easels and luring your opponents into puddles of slippery paint.

Battlefield Arena: Mines are hidden beneath the ground you step on, some activated by pressure and others by tripwires. There are ways to find them, but they're all OHKOs unless you have some kind if protection.

Quiz Arena: Answer the questions given to you! While fighting, the judge will ask you questions, and you must answer correctly. If you fail, there will be punishment, though acing the test will grant you small rewards.

OMG IDEA

Door Arena where the walls are completely coated with doors. The fighters can hide behind these, popping out from other doors. Like in cartoon kitchen cabinets. Doors can be destroyed and then they are inaccessible.

Ah, since everyone's making arenas, I will make more too! My arena descriptions aren't as good though.

Fat Arena: This arena simulates you eating twenty hamburgers. In other words, you grow fat. The arena itself is simple, taking on the shape of a fast food joint. Don't worry, you'll be returned to normal when you leave the arena.

Chicken Farm: A nice, grassy, arena with a fence similar to a chicken run. There's even a coop that'll make a good strategic point. The chickens here are really abnormally big, and oddly aggressive.

Edit: OH MAH GAWD SO MANY PEOPLE WERE VIEWING THIS THREAD WHEN I POSTED

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Hey Silver, you should add the fact that the ground is covered with chicken poop in your description. >_>

*turns and begins to leave the thread* Too much. Will deal with later.

Actually, just popping in to add everything up for now. xd.png Um, give me a second.

@SL: Sounds interesting enough. Sure.

@DH: Oh great. xd.png Try controlling Alice...

@Koala: I don't know. I've been sleeping. xd.png

@TUM: Wow. o_o Interesting...

I think that covers everything for now...

Sea, are we allowed to skip your turn if you're too tired to post for a few days?

EDIT: NVM

Edited by KoalaNoob

Yeah. Feel free to if I'm gone for too long. How about if I don't post in 12 hours you can skip? Unless it's night over here. Then I have a reason.

EDIT: ...My answer is given anyways.

Edited by seacatsmew

I don't see how altering your weapon would be an unfair advantage. Duels are meant to be places where you can use your abilities to the fullest to beat your opponent, after all.

Which is why I let her off with doing it, if she'd changed the big heavy axe into diamond edged indestructible sword she would have been penalised. However, changing it into a more manageable axe wasn't that bad.

What about these arenas:

Boxed In - You're fighting in a cube room with the dimensions 24*24*24ft including a circular table in the middle. The walls are yellow, squishy and bouncy so if you get sent flying, you'd be bounced around.

Corridor Arena - Exactly as it sounds. A long, narrow corridor about a meter wide except for the square cube room that has a square table in the middle leaving only a meter's space between the table and the walls. This is were you start out and get weapons. Althought the corridor is narrow, the ceiling is very high and there are footholds on the wall. The walls are made of brick and there are bronze torches at intervals on the walls. There are the only source of light.

Why is there a reserved duel for Silver vs me? Did she ask for it? I wanted there to be a 2v2 with the phoenix's on a team?

Also why aren't I on the numerous helpers list? Wasn't I the person who convinced you to make this seacat sad.gif Or at least one of them...

Anyway I just had some arena ideas, that could also potentially include new duel types biggrin.gif

The Forgotten Arena - A wide landscape with varying terrain, it has many unscalable cliffs and gorges but consists mainly of flat plains. Rocky ruins lie scattered accross the terrain indicating the presence of a previous civilization. These ruins can be used as both a defensive position, a way to gain the high ground but they may also be used as traps some are not sturdy enough to survive a battle. Should the duel rage for too long a giant stone golem previously inactivated in the centre of the arena will waken and slowly move through the land seeking to take out the interlopers.

The Kingdom Arena - A kingdom built inside of a mountain with impenetrable stone walls and magnificent walkways over gorges into the depths. It contains a treasure room as large as multiple fields back to back. Sleeping deep under the surface of the seas of gold is a dragon. Should the duel taking place disturb even a single coin in the pile or last for too long, the beast will wake and seek vengeance on those who woke it.

The Aether Arena - An archipelago floating in the air, the islands can vary onl landscape but the majority are flat and grassy with a small number of rocks and trees. However, they can range to a snow laden island or one covered in rocky boulders, there are even mountain like islands that possess flowing waterfalls cascading into the clouds below. Various walkways be they rope, wood or stone connect the islands together. Should the battle taking place take too long a giant black bird will wake, its only goal to hunt for prey, and lucky for it the prey has come to its domain.

The Coral Arena - A great reef, consisting of many islands of coral some the scale of buildings lying above the water, some mere stepping stones beneath the waters surface. The battle could take place on the waters surface or beneath it. But should the battle take place for too long a Leviathan shall surface from its cave in the coral looking for food. Capable of swimming at great speeds the best chance of survival is to get onto one of the larger coral islands. But be warned while it is confined to water it knows how to jump.

Deaths Arena - A simple circular room, maybe 50 meters in diameter its walls are of thick stone and fire. The light consists only of a few scattered chandeliers and seated on his throne at one end of the arena lies the very grim reaper himself, wielding the death scythe. Unlike the monsters of other arenas he is patient and does not need to feast. But should the battle fall within the reach of his scythe, or should the happenings fail to entertain him, the grim reaper will enact judgement on those present.

You may notice a theme with my arenas.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

I want to duel in the Grim reaper arena, so if I win, I can decapitate my opponent, lift up the severed head, and shout at death: "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

If your opponent proves too difficult he may not be entertained biggrin.gif

OMG New arena idea!

Cafeteria Arena - All the weapons are converted into food equivalents!

Because I've been napping the days away, MP. Also, actually, you guys were going to duel before. ^^' ...I think... I don't know. I'll take it off for now. And I'll switch around a bunch of stuff. (Also, yes, you were. Actually, you were the only person who actually convinced me to. I forgot about that.)

Adding all the ideas up. (I wanna duel in Death's Arena as Alice. : D ...With a scythe~ Or let Alice be the referee. xd.png)

So... Team Phoenix vs Team Clover. Two people are needed for Team Clover, and I'm claiming the place of the referee.

Hmm. I'm feeling semi-better, so I might be more active now. ^^

Added. We just need one more person, then. ^^

I'm making an arena again. xd.png So, as soon as I'm finished with it, I'll add it up and possibly edit this post to include it.