Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

Revenge for what? And don't be too sure. wink.gif

Edit: Oh, and here's the darkness arena. It doesn't have a roof yet, and the torches are only there so I didn't get disoriented. But the point can be seen.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

*Points to deliberatley op form*

Note how it says I'm like the final boss.

And revenge for being another phoenix... THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!

Okay, the thread is made, Silver.

If you two battle... xd.png I call being the referee!

EDIT: Nice arena Silver! I'll add it up!

And yes, the thread says Silverp. I wanted to add the P.

Edited by seacatsmew

Silverp reminds me of Caterpie Sea....

and eventually I will battle. Eventually.

But! I'd add OoC to this somewhere in the title so I don't have to ban it as "a chat thread" that doesn't completely exactly pertain to the rps... cuz it's getting more CPA than discussing rp battles...

(I am a mod- I do my job. I have debated.)

Deliberately OP doesn't mean that I can't beat you tongue.gif

I don't like being called Silverp. It sounds weird. >.< All awkward and hard to say...

What does the ref actually do in the Duel threads? Do they deem when the battle is over and what is against the rules? Currently all I want to do is ask Silver to make the text easier to read.

It is readable. I like my light blue color...

Ref starts the battle with the weapons and decides the arena (if not already picked) and says what's fair.

Well...I could make it sky blue instead of light sky blue. That's technically a tone darker.

Thanks for the alert, DH.

I'm used to light colors. xd.png

Okay... I'm vanishing. I'll be back around Tuesday. Bye. Don't turn this into a chat thread, guys.

Ok then. Bye. I'll put the battle on hold.

That means I can battle you Marcus Pheonix! Your name isn't spelled right, it bothers me. I think we have huge timezones difference though. 12:54 where I am.

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind. Seacat said she wanted to referee the battle.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Ah poop. I was just about to post my battle profile to get it approved by seacats. xd.png

Username: TehUltimateMage

Nicknames: TUM, or Mage

Species: Half-Elf

Looks: A teenage girl about 5'5 (160cm) with short jet black hair, red eyes and glasses, and a white coat. A lavender scarf is usually around her neck, flowing ominously in some magical wind. (WIP image here)

Powers: Specializes in lightning, fire, and wind manipulation with minor skill in other elemental magic. All powers are hyper-offensive and aim to deal damage instead of being subtle or causing effects. When a spellbook is equipped, book-based powers are unlocked. She can use it to send a barrage of pages, for example.

Skills: Um… Low-light vision and heightened senses? Nothing special. (I'm gonna end up dying with no way to respawn, am I?)

Rank: "…I'm The Ultimate Mage. I don't know what you were expecting."

Preferred Weapon: Spellbooks and by extension, magic. Is also sort of good at using double daggers/sai blades, mostly terrible at everything else.

Other: She's kind of rude.

There used to be a dueling style I saw a long time ago that was essentially two people trying to out-OP each other. If done right those are hilarious to read.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Wait what's toppage and also can we make more than one character now?

Username: Melomancer

Nicknames: Melomancer

Species: Human

Looks: I'm about 1.71M, short black hair. I usually wear a green, watermelon colored robe, with red velvet on the outside. The robe has a lot of pockets, with most being filled with melon seeds.

Powers: Ability to manipulate Melons. Works best with Watermelons, although will still have an effect on other types of melons. Usually involves being able to accelerate growth of melons immensely, and can move them mentally. Does not work with melons that people have already eaten. I can also manipulate Melon vines to grab, ensnare, and impale enemies.

Skills: Able to sink into the ground upon death, and be reborn after a while inside a massive watermelon. I'm not able to immediately recover from wounds even after leaving the Melon, and the melon usually only serves as a way for me to respawn. Rank: Grand Prophet of the Melon gods.

Preferred Weapon: A staff with a perfectly spherical emerald on the tip, with a ruby inside the emerald, although I can channel Melon magic equally well with any other staff. Has some proficiency with bows and firearms, but terrible at swordplay.

Other:

Edited by Melomancer

Off topic, but am I the only one without regen powers? I'm literally having to fight for my life xd.png e: nevermind, TE and DH also don't.

Anyways, how do you start a duel? Sign me up for the first teamxteam duel.

Eugh I forgot a couple of things on my form. Editing it later.

There should be a section on how to duel, similar to how there is a thread on how to RP.

Edited by serce2

Okay, all the forms are added up. Or are currently being added up.

Silver, that means he's 10 hours 'behind' you. Actually, he's I think ahead of us, but eh- I pay attention to the hours more then the days. xd.png

You can be respawned. I have Xin. *points to some random person who is currently hiding* She can respawn us. c:

I'll make one soon, I guess. x_x So busy!

Added the pictures up! Nice, Silver! And I suppose it is dark. xd.png

EDIT: Okay, serce2, there's a Team Battle reservation. It'll start once we have enough people. xd.png Anyone want to try it? Come on, guys~ You can message me if you're joining, or post in here. Preferably the first.

Edited by seacatsmew

I'll go for the team battle!

Other modes might be free-for-all (no alliances) and Open (like free-for-all, but anyone can join at any time)

I'd ask what team but I'm gonna try to keep the teams as even as possible so you'll be on Monochrome. xd.png (I picked random names from my jar of names.)

Good ideas. (This runs on ideas.) I'll add them up! : D

Seacat join! Then we'll have four! I'll have to go soon though...

I think teams should work like this:

One team picks the weapons

The other picks the stage

So, if either team or both teams go for advantages, it'll still be fair.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I threw a table at TUM. "No," I hissed, grateful for Carrion's help. "No wildcats."

...But you'll beat me again. D: Just kidding, I'll join.

Anyways, originally it was gonna be random number generator stuff, but okay. That's a better idea. c: Unless everyone argues. xd.png

...No team leaders, also. That might cause unfairness.

I want in on this team battle too. Beating people up in groups is always fun. biggrin.gif