Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

"Let me just walk around the building inside the moat... oh wait... a corner.... darn.... gotta go all the way back and around the moat... Oh look! A Window!!! *breaks window* That's better!!!"

xd.png That's what went through my mind...

...Actually, there is room... I'll fix it later. xd.png I normally work with 400 x 400 at the most.

Also, yes. There are flying creatures that will bring the non-flying creatures up. And they land on the path. Not some corner.

I'll add more doors later... Like. One more door.

...The brown is supposed to be transparent. ^^'

Hey, Silver, still waiting on you to start us off with Orochi >_>

Edited by KoalaNoob

Fixed my forms and added one.

Username: Silverphoenixx

Nicknames: Silver, SP, etc. Anything really.

Species: A little bit of everything, though mostly phoenixes and birds.

Looks: A silver phoenix with blue eyes and some blue accents. I drew a picture once, but don't have it with me right now. Too lazy to find a picture for my human form. Good-ish example of what my phoenix form looks like:user posted imageuser posted image<---Blue Chicken Phoenix Form(Phoenix in Disguise)

Powers: Flight, bird shapeshifting and weapon magic (turning stuff into weapons and modifying weapons) so far. Also can be extremely loud, but that doesn't really count as a power. Able to produce small flames and move minor amounts of fire.

Skills: Rebirth and immunity to flames, like a phoenix.

Rank: Commander of the Torchic Army, Leader of the Butter Penguin Battalion, Friend of the Invincible Rubber Duckies, Eater of Sushi, Queen of Awesome Randomness.

Preferred Weapon: Something light and quick, but I can use mostly anything. I also like using long range weapons such as a bow and arrow.

Other: Maybe more stuff later. I'm always ready for a duel!

Name: Revlis (aka "Dark Silver")

Nicknames: None

Species: Dark Phoenix, a little bit of everything else, though mostly mammals

Looks: A black phoenix with amber and gold eyes. Human form is the same as Silver except with black wings and amber gold flecked eyes. Human form is like this kind of but with amber and gold eyes.

Powers: Control of darkness and fire, weapon magic, and vanishing (technically going into a different dimension, but "vanishing" to make it easier.) for short periods of time. Cannot be used in rapid succession (so I can't just vanish to dodge.) Also can shift like Silver.

Skills: Rebirth and immunity to darkness and flames.

Rank: Dark Side of Silver, Infinite Insanity, Quicksilver, The Shadow Behind You.

Preferred Weapon: Something with a blade.

Other: A "dark side" of me, though most often will not be used. Only activated when feeling strong negative emotion.

Name: Gold Star (aka "Light Silver")

Nicknames: Cantertohappyness, Silver Gold.

Species: Gold Phoenix, with a little bit of everything though mostly horses.

Looks: Two animal forms, one is a palomino pegasus and another is a gold and white phoenix. Both forms have silver and white eyes. Human form is like Silver but with gold wings and silver with white eyes. Phoenix form is like this one that the people are riding on. Palomino horse form is like this: user posted image

Powers: Control of light and fire, shifting, weapon magic, and illusions.

Skills: Rebirth and immunity to light, flames, and water (only in horse form).

Rank: Light Side of Silver, Silverflash, Doormat, Pancake and Waffle Eater.

Preferred Weapon: Bows and arrows or long range weapons. The most skilled with magic out of all the forms of Silver.

Other: A "light" side of me, activated when feeling extreme positive emotion or with close friends sometimes.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I. Um. Punctuate questions with periods all the time because I ask questions in a perfectly deadpan tone a lot in real life? Also I assumed that was like an "ugh so done" sort of effect you were going for

My point was that I lived in China for the first eight years of my life :I But yeah whatever I'm gonna go back and delete some posts.

I don't know Techno? Would you care to explain what it is you want to know happened here so I can understand the answer when its given?

Why does everyone have a dark form. It's so annoying.

I don't smile.gif

was thinking about adding a smaller version of me... well not exactly... but... I've locked the dreaded box away and nobody can get to it until I've finally decided if I want that character to bother you all or not xd.png

it'll probably happen when there's more time for me.... but rest assured, she's nothing like DH xd.png

...I have two dark forms. One's waaay too OP and toning her down would take too much effort, so she's not allowed to duel. At all. The other isn't all that dark. She just has a short temper. ^^'

Speaking of them, don't put us in a room together unless you want to hear bloodcurdling screeches mixed with cursing and earthquakes and basically the whole place to come crumbling down.

Now we're having 'good' forms, too? ...Yeah, count me out, because I have a feeling mine would end up like Reina's... Other side... *shudders*

Okay, anyways, adding them u- Silver the second picture on Gold Star's form isn't working. xd.png

Now, then, it seems a few of you deleted posts, and I just woke up not that long ago, so I have no idea what you two posted. I need to add the rule up for that. (This is basically a weird extension of CPA, after all.)

Anyways, don't expect me on much. Today's going to be busy for me, and so is tomorrow, and then I'll be gone until Friday, so... Ack. Now I'm gonna need to find someone who I trust to keep an eye on this until I come back...

Never fear seacat Ill keep an eye on things! Although I'm going to bed now and won't be up till 12 (thats in 10 hours) and then I probably won't get on the forums for another 1-2 hours but never fear for my character is soley a good form!

My evil form would be way too OP... like seriously, he'd have manipulation of black holes and stuff.

Also as a Star I request that the power be added that I can produce a strong graviational pull!

I, as always now, will also keep an eye on things Sea smile.gif

....that's half my job. Half. Everything else is mixed xd.png

So you scream at us for saying irrelevant stuff and scream at us if we delete irrelevant stuff too? Wow okay sure let me just make a note to never make any mistakes ever

*cringes because sprite at 200% was edited as if it were 100% eeeeeurrhhhhh*

MP, like I said before, you are OP enough without having cows flying around you! xd.png

Thanks, anyways, you two. ^^

...Um. Okay. Pi. *throws table at* You just can't delete posts. I didn't say anything about deleting errors and such, now, did I?

Now who's ignoring it, Koala? There are many things you could be sarcastic about.

Anyways, I'm off probably for the rest of the day. Too many things have to be done before I leave. x_x

The "everyone has dark forms" thing was sarcasm, hence the lack of question mark.

^ To that from Koala: I was just making my own comment as to what I had planned perhaps if I did go a similar route.

If I contributed to this stuff, then sorry. Didn't mean to.

What, so you'd prefer us to keep our pointless and more than a little mean-spirited jabs in the thread so you can yell at us for that instead? I have no idea what anyone is trying to say anymore. Well, whatever! Koala I give you full rights to feel superior over TOTALLY having won that argument. There. Are we done.

Also DH I finished your sprite go pick it up in my art thread!!

sleep.gif

I'll say it once more.

Stop.

~~~ I've got an idea.... no sarcasm smile.gif it'll help. Or if it really is meant to be a joke and then preceived as an arugment or hurtful comment or whatever, say so boldly so we know smile.gif

that way I don't have to go all super-mod on everyone....

That's all I'm gonna say.

I sense arguing... *puts hands over ears and ducks under table*

Btw, DH, in the Castle I created a Charizard from my DSi just because you wished for charizards to be real. It's your fault, you better take responsibility smile.gif Go and get your free Charizard, he knows Shadow Claw, Fire Pledge, Flare Blitz, and Fly. He's an NPC, but he's not going to be permanent.

Edited by SoiledLove

Thank you Soiled for creating a Charzy smile.gif

I'll go bother him now xd.png