Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

(((Everyone is on dotzrus's ship. Cool character stuff is happening in the form of conversation. They are about to jump a few hundred lightyears to the first destination)))

((yeah, so anyone who wants to throw in dialogue is welcome, or else this might become a 1 and 1 RP with padfoot and I.))

((I'm in a lot of roleplays on other sites lately so I haven't been able to reply to this.))

Kaguya faced Roxy,"I don think I introduced myself yet.I am Kaguya Houraisan,you are?"

(((That's usually how rps with me end up)))

As Roxy's boredom mounted, she found herself thinking about her hosts. Dotzrus and Grix were nice, they just weren't very reliable for interesting conversation. Everything they said sounded scripted. Little drops about their wealth, Dotzrus's mention that he is a super rare alien, and not to mention that unknown location she saw on the navigation computer while exploring the bridge. Something seemed...off.

She snapped out of her thoughts when the small woman that asked about the moon earlier finally spoke up again. She smiled, "Hello Princess", she said with strange sweetness, "I'm Roxy Locus. Of course, last names don't matter much to me. I just thought that one had a nice ring too it." She smiled at the moon being. Last she heard Earth, the real Earth, lost it's moon when the world government decided to blow it up. Something about a werewolf uprising. She tried not to get involved in politics.

The vibration of the ship increased as the hyperdrive initiated and the stars visible out the front began to streak around their point of reference. Roxy got a strange feeling on the surface of her skin. Something was wrong in the universe. Specifically something close by. "Nine lightyears away? Whats Nine lightyears away?" she inquired out loud with her fist on her chin, "Proxima Centauri..."

The ship banked to the left and rolled onto a new course. Roxy usually didn't like taking control of a ship she was riding in. That seemed like a boundery that she shouldn't cross. This was a special occasion though, something was wrong and it was her job to check it out. Her hair changed from green to blue. She was concerned for the planets in the sector.

((Been camping with no service. xd.png ))

Raven wandered the ship. Her heart was set on only one thing at the moment- Food. While she'd smelled some stuff, all it had been was nasty powder. So forlornly, she headed back to the Command Room.

"Don't you have any food around here?"

Rain was rummaging through parts and such. Something had caught her attention. Fishing it out, she produced a small rock. "Hey, what's this?"

"Nice to meet you Roxy,"She said smiling.Soon she looked out the windows looking at the stars and wondered how the two Moon princesses are.

Dotzrus looked at Raven with a laugh.

If you're hungry, you could have asked. The fridge is over there or you can use the computer over there to make your own custom meal.

Grix turned his head to Rain, not noticing the change in course.

What is what?

Roxy sat back down on her spot on one of the couches and got comfortable for the short trip. Who knows? She her time on this ship might be up. Especially if something tragic happened in Proxima Centauri. She would just have to see for the time being.

Roxy's hair shifted orange in surprise as a fourth woman appeared from the lone door in the back of the room. She watched the fit girl ask about food. She agreed with the void hair girl since she checked the storeroom for food the moment she jumped on the ship. They were on the same page, "Hey, can you grab me a beer while you're in there?", she asked.

((She was in her wolf form, but that's ok. xd.png ))

"Sure." The wolf headed to the fridge and rummaged through. Shifting to her human form, she produced a can of beer, as well as a bottle of soda. "Catch." Raven tossed the can back over her head. With that, she shut the door and turned to the computer.

Rain handed Grix the rock she'd found. "It's strange... It's giving of spiritual energy."

The woman that had been dressed in leather drifted along side the ship. Being a little late to the party, she'd missed getting in. So, she decided to make her own entry. Touching a hand to the metal, she began to vibrate the molecules. Keeping that contained was difficult, but she managed to do it. With the vibrations, she'd manipulated the matter enough so that she could slip through. Once inside, the molecules slowed. However, the spot she'd slipped through glowed red from heat. "Well, that worked better than expected." Jean looked around. Apperantly, she'd landed in the cargo bay.

Dotzrus perks up a bit as if sensing something.

I seems Jean is joining us too. In the cargo bay.

The door to the cargo bay opens to let Jean out.

Grix looks at the stone.

Beats me. We grab random things on our trips. He grabs energy and elemental things, I grab explosive things.

(((I didn't see an indication. I'll pay better attention)))

The beer, which was thrown a little hard, slowed considerably and floated into her hand. The top blew open as soon as it touched her outstretched hand, "Thanks", she said to the new girl. Dotzrus mentioned that someone else was on the ship. Another girl no doubt. Roxy finally noticed that other than the two men that own the ship, everyone they picked up were female. Her hair shifted to sunset red in annoyance. It was like they were setting up a mobile brothel or something. Maybe Roxy couldn't leave, these girls might get sold to the sex ring and have no one around to stop it with a flick of her wrist. Then again, all of these women were picked up at a battle arena. Perhaps Roxy was being too protective.

The ship suddenly dropped from hyperspace and froze in the vacuum of space. Roxy quantum locked the entire ship, engines still humming from the back of the ship and the thrusters still burn. They just weren't going anywhere until Roxy turned off her hold on the vessel. She walked past Grix and stopped in front of the ships view of Proxima Centauri. Or where Proxima Centauri used to be. Her hair buzzed mustard yellow with her creeping nerves. She could still feel the planets, silent and orbiting something. If she closed her eyes she could still feel the gravitational pull the star in the center of the solar system. Her face twisted into confusion and she turned away from the windshield, "I'm stepping out. PC needs me", she said, walking to the door in the back of the room, "You don't have to wait for me." With that, she was through the open door and heading towards the airlock.

With a rush of air, Roxy was ejected into the silence of space. She expanded her empty lungs and gently stood on the side of the ship. She pushed of with tremendous force, making sure to release the quantum lock after she jumped free. She didn't want to kick the ship as fast as she was going in the opposite direction. She rocketed through space, heading towards the invisible sun at speeds that exceeded the travel speed of most ships.

Without warning, Roxy slammed into what she could only describe as warm asphalt. At the speed she was traveling, she plowed a few dozen feet into the surface of the...whatever she crashed into. She sat up and rubbed her red forehead. What the hell did she hit? Roxy reversed gravity and drifted out of the hole she dug. Bits of material floated out into space, thrown up from her high speed impact. She landed on the surface and kicked the strange, semi-liquid surface she was standing on. Roxy snatched a chunk of brown earth that was floating in front of her and rolled it between her fingers, "Helium?" she mouthed in confusion. that means...This is Alpha Centauri? she looked across the surface of the once blazing sun in confusion.

Grix watched as Roxy left the ship and stared at Dotzrus confused.

...So... We wait or leave? It's your call Dotz.

Dotzrus looks out as Roxy approached the once burning star. He wasn't sure why, but it wasn't his problem. He spoke as he watched Roxy.

It's not my problem what her job is. I'll leave that to our guests, personally, I prefer to leave. If she as powerful as she seems, she'll jump on the ship if she so pleases. She hasn't caused a problem yet... I hope she won't if she comes back...

Very well. I guess it's the ladies call.

Jean stepped out of the cargo bay. Judging by the fact that their thoughts were no longer turned on her, they accepted her presence. So, she headed towards whte she sensed the most life forces. Rain turned for a moment, acknowledging her. "That's it?" She asked, tossing it up in the air. "Is there artificial gravity?" Raven punched a few buttons and watched with delight as the machine spit out some venison. Eagerly, she but into it, but a shudder ran through her. "No offense," she said, wiping her mouth. "But that is the most digusting stuff I've ever had."

Dotzrus rolled his eyes and pushed the buttons in a different way.

You put in the meat shape, size, but you messed up on the flavor you wanted. Here.

He takes her hand and puts it on a scanner. The machine buzzes and pops out a perfectly cooked steak with seasoning and awesome flavor.

There. The buttons are mostly for exotic tastes anyway. Enjoy.

He looks down and sees he is still holding her hand. He quickly let's go and sits done quietly, slightly embarrassed.

Grix whispers to Rain,

I think the captain is taking a liking to your wolf friend Raven... This will be fun.

((Yes on artificial gravity))

((I'm incredibly interested in this, but a little confused. What is this about, exactly?))

Raven didn't notice his hand hoding hers longer than necessary. "Thanks!" She said brightly, tearing into the meat. However, Rain did, and nodded with a smile to Grix. "I believe you're right." She grinned at Doztrus.

((It's basically a romance adventure scifi fantasy moshpit... There is a mix of plot but overall I'm making it up as I go. Your welcome to join, powerful characters are okay because I'm not basing this in constant fighting.))

Dotzrus turned to see Rain and Grix looking at him.

What are you two staring at?

Grix snickered in reply,

Your reddened face. It hard to hide it.

Dotzrus cleared his throat and looked away.

What? I said nothing about staring into her eyes.

His hand covered his mouth as his slammed his head into fridge.

I NEED A BEER! WHO DRANK ALL THE BEER!!

((First, please use the OOC, second, everyone is on the ship right now just talking.))

Rain laughed, and Raven looked up, seeing Dotzrus with his head in the fridge. "What did I miss?" She asked, setting the empty plate on the counter. "Why is your face all red, Dotzrus?"

Dotzrus keeps his head in the fridge.

Uh, nothing! I just had a really hot pepper! That's all!

He closes the fridge and sits down on the couch again.

Grix whispers to Rain again.

I guess you could say Raven is one hot pepper.

Roxy tugged open the airlock door and drifted inside. Shutting the door behind her, she locked the wheel lock to keep the door from leaking. She punched the green button on the wall by the door and a cloud of white mist poured into the room. Her ears popped as the pressure rose and she filled her lungs with air. She was fine in space and all but she still needed to breath every once and a while. There was a thunk as the metal door unlocked and she stepped back into Dotzrus's ship.

She entered the common room without announcement. Her hair was a deep blue to match her heavy heart. She sat down on the couch as far away from the others that she could get. Being in space had it's...risks. Like currently, she was radioactive. Not as radioactive as usual though. The sun was dead so there were no solar winds to bombard her with cosmic waves.

The room seemed to be separated into factions. Grix and some other girl verses Dotzrus and the friendly black haired girl. She didn't understand what it was about. She assumed it was none of her business anyway.