Obscure_Trash

Emotional Support

Not doing much better. Still crying myself to sleep at night over my dog. Work is awful, my coworkers hate me.

It sounds like you really just need a day off to focus on your feelings and deal with them. Would it be possible to take a day off work and shut yourself in your room and just deal with what's happening to you? Or do you have a day off coming up soon?

What does it mean that you're trying too hard? Is this something you can address with your coworkers/work on so you can get along better with them? Work is always better when you get along with coworkers. <3

Is there any family nearby to help you with your mom? I know it is hard, but would it be better to put your mom in a senior home? Would you be able to hire some kind of day nurse so you could go to college? Do you need a car to start taking classes again, perhaps at a community center? You've lost a lot in your life and you've had to give up a lot. Being selfless is great and nice for others, but you need to take care of yourself, too. Start looking for opportunities! Start applying for other jobs, hopefully one you like better! Go out once a week somewhere and try to meet some friends. Any kind of clubs - sports or even a book club - you could join to meet people?

Even just small things like taking half an hour once a week to soak in a bath and read a book might help you destress. I know it's not always possible to have the best in life and we do have to make sacrifices, but you really, really need to take some time for yourself. Your health matters, too. <3

Not doing much better. Still crying myself to sleep at night over my dog. Work is awful, my coworkers hate me.

Sock is correct; maybe you need a few days to be able to rest, think, and heal. Apart from vacations, have you tried things such a meditation and/or yoga? I know it sounds a bit silly, but those things can be really relaxing once you get into it. ♥

I wish you the best! I'm so sorry about your dog. //hugs// Why do your coworkers hate you? Could you request a transfer if they're bothering you this much?

Best wishes. ♥

Thanks guys. I do meditate often as a religious thing. Unfortunatly, I am the only one that gives a censorkip.gif about my mom it seems.

I don't know about the coworkers, one in particular gets annoyed if I try to be happy at work. I mean come on, REALLY woman!

I don't have any friends left, they all took off when mom got sick. I am trying to at leastspend some time with some associates from other departments I went to high school with.

We can't afford help for mom, and I cannot afford collage anymore. I mean come on, I work at a Walmart deli sleep.gif Just eww, you do not want to know where food comes from or goes. As a plus, I think I have lost weight over that!

Why do the customer representatives in the office tell one story to clientsw and the workmen a totally different story. Salesmen and movers don't seem to agree on the basic company rules. When you agree to them coming out to do the jiob they charge a fee. So you owe money even if they don't do the job because it never was in your price range.

Movers don not take the large furniture apart, nor do they move some items that we'd been told they would. No problem. I gotta run to the new home and supervise once more, but the beds, desks, and some of the furniture didn't make the move.

What do you do when this happens? What can you do? Grin bear it and pray I guess. sad.gif

I am stressed out about things to the point I can't sleep. Making sorbet right now, but really I should be in bed...I can't help but fear I screwed things up so terribly bad (not the sorbet)And I cannot get these resolved until I get work. I fear that this will only get worse until work happens. I keep asking myself, what can I do to get myself noticed and accepted as an employee? Its not for the lack of trying. I am so afraid I screwed my husband and myself up.

I just want my self confidence back by being at work... not having work just has me back to the two years before I went to train at college and I was in a massive depression for the same reason. I am gonna have to see if one of my acquaintances could do something for me until a better job opportunity opens up.

Part of my difficulty is my lack of drivers license to get me to a location, but at the moment, we could not afford to have, insure or operate a vehicle. I am an excellent cook so I can make foodstuffs out of very little and I am waiting for my vegetable garden to produce some ripe fruits.

I am probably going to a temp employment agency this week and see what they can offer, But I fear it'll require "distances I cannot ride to"

I am really in a pickle and hoping for some iota of luck and get noticed with all the resumes I have dropped off.

I need a hug... I am near tears with frustration.

edit: on the bright side, the sorbet might freeze faster than I initially thought

edit2: My looking for work posting on kajiji is getting some hits... It kinda scares me though using that as a looking for work posting medium... the nut jobs out there - by that I mean creepy people.

Edited by Starscream

Thanks guys. I do meditate often as a religious thing. Unfortunatly, I am the only one that gives a censorkip.gif about my mom it seems.

I don't know about the coworkers, one in particular gets annoyed if I try to be happy at work. I mean come on, REALLY woman!

I don't have any friends left, they all took off when mom got sick. I am trying to at leastspend some time with some associates from other departments I went to high school with.

We can't afford help for mom, and I cannot afford collage anymore. I mean come on, I work at a Walmart deli sleep.gif Just eww, you do not want to know where food comes from or goes. As a plus, I think I have lost weight over that!

Anytime! ♥ It's good you have something to relax with!

//hugs// I'm sorry to hear that, that's unfair--you being happy should do the exact opposite. Have you tried requesting a transfer?

//hugs// I'm really sorry to hear that, but good luck with the others! ♥

//hugs// I'm glad you've lost weight! Please remember to keep healthy and love yourself. ♥

I hope things get better soon--have you tried applying for other jobs?

Why do the customer representatives in the office tell one story to clientsw and the workmen a totally different story. Salesmen and movers don't seem to agree on the basic company rules. When you agree to them coming out to do the jiob they charge a fee. So you owe money even if they don't do the job because it never was in your price range.

Movers don not take the large furniture apart, nor do they move some items that we'd been told they would. No problem. I gotta run to the new home and supervise once more, but the beds, desks, and some of the furniture didn't make the move.

What do you do when this happens? What can you do? Grin bear it and pray I guess. sad.gif

//hugs// I'm sorry to hear this has happened, bae! I hope it works out, that sounds awful. Best wishes! ♥

I am stressed out about things to the point I can't sleep. Making sorbet right now, but really I should be in bed...I can't help but fear I screwed things up so terribly bad (not the sorbet)And I cannot get these resolved until I get work. I fear that this will only get worse until work happens. I keep asking myself, what can I do to get myself noticed and accepted as an employee? Its not for the lack of trying. I am so afraid I screwed my husband and myself up.

I just want my self confidence back by being at work... not having work just has me back to the two years before I went to train at college and I was in a massive depression for the same reason. I am gonna have to see if one of my acquaintances could do something for me until a better job opportunity opens up.

Part of my difficulty is my lack of drivers license to get me to a location, but at the moment, we could not afford to have, insure or operate a vehicle. I am an excellent cook so I can make foodstuffs out of very little and I am waiting for my vegetable garden to produce some ripe fruits.

I am probably going to a temp employment agency this week and see what they can offer, But I fear it'll require "distances I cannot ride to"

I am really in a pickle and hoping for some iota of luck and get noticed with all the resumes I have dropped off.

I need a hug... I am near tears with frustration.

edit: on the bright side, the sorbet might freeze faster than I initially thought

edit2: My looking for work posting on kajiji is getting some hits... It kinda scares me though using that as a looking for work posting medium... the nut jobs out there.

//hugs// I'm sorry to hear that, bae. Have you tried yoga or other ways of relaxing, or pills to help?

I hope the sorbet helps! ♥

Shh, shh, it's okay. It's late and you're overthinking--things really aren't that bad. Your mind often plays tricks, but it'll all be okay! It's really not as bad as you think--no matter what, there's always help!

//hugs// I'm so sorry to hear that--I hope your doing okay ♥ Maybe work will help, yes!

Hmm, could you perhaps take the bus or taxi?

that's good to hear--good luck with the garden!

Well, there's always hope! Maybe there'll be something close by, good luck! ♥

//hugs// //sends you happy and luck vibes// I hope everything is okay, I really do.

//hugs tightly// There there, it's okay. That's all tomorrow. For now, enjoy your sorbet and get lots of rest for tomorrow, okay? ♥

That's good to hear! ^^

That's good to hear--I'm glad people are responding! Hopefully things aren't too bad ♥

I'm supposed to be getting some results of some blood work I had done back today...

And I really don't know what I want the results to be. On the one hand, I would like a definitive answer about what's going on (and if this doesn't come back positive, then I'm not quite sure what, if anything, else we can do). On the other, I don't want to deal with managing a permanent medical condition.

...Especially since a relative of a family friend recently passed (not even 65 yet) away due to complications partially arising from one of the things I was tested for...

Doubly especially as this is my second/third medical issue this year, so my luck hasn't been so great with health so far.

//hugs// Good luck! I wish you the best with your results. ♥ For now, just try to relax--things will be okay in the end. ♥

~~

haha oh man i'm sorry but i gotta get this out

So, dealt with 5+ rants today. all day on and off my skype was just ringing with messages and sad people and honestly as much as i love to help everyone has a limit

i've been depressed for god knows how long and i'm fourteen, fourteen, and i honestly don't want to have to deal with rants every single day. it's been all day this week people have been coming to for help and while i'm mostly willing, everyone has a limit.

i just feel like i can't help anymore. i honesty can't be around all this negativity since i feel at any moment i'm either going to start crying or snap at someone.

i'm really sorry for my grammar and spelling right now but its 2 am and i'm so ****ing done.

there's a difference between caring and being your personal therapist. i can't even count how many times people have simply come to me for a rant, then ignored me otherwise. i've gotten countless messages from my actual friends being concerned over my emotional health and i waved them away--i regret that, i should've responded when i had the chance.

five rants. more than eight hours of huge textposts and depressing thoughts straight, this entire bloody week.

i'm done.

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

So, dealt with 5+ rants today. all day on and off my skype was just ringing with messages and sad people and honestly as much as i love to help everyone has a limit

i've been depressed for god knows how long and i'm fourteen, fourteen, and i honestly don't want to have to deal with rants every single day. it's been all day this week people have been coming to for help and while i'm mostly willing, everyone has a limit.

i just feel like i can't help anymore. i honesty can't be around all this negativity since i feel at any moment i'm either going to start crying or snap at someone.

i'm really sorry for my grammar and spelling right now but its 2 am and i'm so ****ing done.

there's a difference between caring and being your personal therapist. i can't even count how many times people have simply come to me for a rant, then ignored me otherwise. i've gotten countless messages from my actual friends being concerned over my emotional health and i waved them away--i regret that, i should've responded when i had the chance.

five rants. more than eight hours of huge textposts and depressing thoughts straight, this entire bloody week.

i'm done.

Maybe you should start setting up a schedule, maybe even appointments for people? That way you can manage how many rants you deal with. If you feel like you just can't handle some of the problems, you could then reschedule. c:

Don't overburden yourself! D: You can't care for others if you're running ragged yourself.

Also, for some people, all they want is for someone to listen to their rant. They don't want any feedback. That might be why some people "ignore" you; it's not so much them ignoring you, but them just wanting to get it off their chest and move on.

i'm done.

*hugs* Someone I care about very much once gave me this advice: to help others, you must first help yourself. That person was you, and I hope you will take your own advice. <3 You are a very caring person but it is not your job to handle everyone's problems. If things become overwhelming, take a step back, take a deep breath, and take some time off. A day, a week, a month, whatever you need.

*hugs* Someone I care about very much once gave me this advice: to help others, you must first help yourself. That person was you, and I hope you will take your own advice. <3 You are a very caring person but it is not your job to handle everyone's problems. If things become overwhelming, take a step back, take a deep breath, and take some time off. A day, a week, a month, whatever you need.

That is so true - just difficult to help yourself when there is simply a barrier in the way that basically relies on an external force to remove. I would love to help those fire victims, but I can't.

Lady_Lunevis thanks for the hug and only 14? you are far more mature than some of those older than myself, I am more than twice your age. And you are probably right, I am likely overthinking the issue because the wee hours of the morning is bad for that.

I have found with situations myself that you can only give so much before your strength is sapped and it hurts you. I found this when my mum went through chemo and then a few months late was dealing with my stepfather's death. I was totally drained from "being strong" for my mother. You, like myself, need a strength recharge.

I had friends at college say "be strong" but that is, in my mind, just another way saying "we can't deal with your upset, please shut up." And you can be strong only so long.

Thank you and I give some hugs back.

You have a beautiful heart, so full of love and caring. This world needs more of you. take a breather.

Edited by Starscream

i'm done.

You have nothing to be sorry for. If it gets too much, you have a right to step back and take time off. You're caring, and you seem to know exactly what to say... But you're just as important as everyone else. If you can't take it, then you don't have to.

Maybe you should start setting up a schedule, maybe even appointments for people? That way you can manage how many rants you deal with. If you feel like you just can't handle some of the problems, you could then reschedule. c:

Don't overburden yourself! D: You can't care for others if you're running ragged yourself.

Also, for some people, all they want is for someone to listen to their rant. They don't want any feedback. That might be why some people "ignore" you; it's not so much them ignoring you, but them just wanting to get it off their chest and move on.

//hugs// Thanks for the reply! ♥

That sounds like a good idea, thank you! Yeah, I would rather have that than random rants popping up while I'm in the middle of doing something.

I'll try not to! ♥ That's certainly true.

Hmm, ah yeah I understand that's the case with some people. ^^ Though what happens sometimes is just they ignore me when we have a normal conversation, and then immediately talk when they're upset. |:

Omg aaahh //hugs back// Thank you for this! ♥

I think I will ♥ Thank you for the reply, it really does help! ^^

That is so true - just difficult to help yourself when there is simply a barrier in the way that basically relies on an external force to remove. I would love to help those fire victims, but I can't.

Lady_Lunevis thanks for the hug and only 14? you are far more mature than some of those older than myself, I am more than twice your age. And you are probably right, I am likely overthinking the issue because the wee hours of the morning is bad for that.

I have found with situations myself that you can only give so much before your strength is sapped and it hurts you. I found this when my mum went through chemo and then a few months late was dealing with my stepfather's death. I was totally drained from "being strong" for my mother. You, like myself, need a strength recharge.

I had friends at college say "be strong" but that is, in my mind, just another way saying "we can't deal with your upset, please shut up." And you can be strong only so long.

Thank you and I give some hugs back.

You have a beautiful heart, so full of love and caring. This world needs more of you. take a breather.

Ahh thank you ♥

Yes, it really is! //hugs// Just relax, it'll be okay!

Oh gods yeah that's true sad.gif I'm so sorry to hear that that happened to your mother! I hope things are okay. ♥

Oh geeze yeah. There's a certain limit, yes.

//huggles// Thank you for the hugs back! ♥

Ahhh cries a lot thank you ♥ I think I will!

You have nothing to be sorry for. If it gets too much, you have a right to step back and take time off. You're caring, and you seem to know exactly what to say... But you're just as important as everyone else. If you can't take it, then you don't have to.

//hugs// Thank you for this! ♥ You're correct--I do like to help, but I've realised by now I should relax sometimes. I've decided to back off from rants for the time being. ^^

Thank you all for these words I'm so touched oh my god cries ♥

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Sorry for bumbing this old thread but I have a very big problem.Today I went into my house,because I live in an apartment there is a huge garage where everyone keeps their cars.So I saw two pups tied to a car.I was shocked.I took some of my dogs food and some water and gave it to them.They ate all of the food and drank all the water.I want to to take them to a home for dogs but I'm afraid that they have an owner (a very bad one).Please tell me what I can do,I can't stand watching them suffer!

Sorry for bumbing this old thread but I have a very big problem.Today I went into my house,because I live in an apartment there is a huge garage where everyone keeps their cars.So I saw two pups tied to a car.I was shocked.I took some of my dogs food and some water and gave it to them.They ate all of the food and drank all the water.I want to to take them to a home for dogs but I'm afraid that they have an owner (a very bad one).Please tell me what I can do,I can't stand watching them suffer!

HorseChick, I'll be honest. I had a neighbor like that years ago. They had this puppy tied to a tree in the back yard, no shelter, no food half the time and no water in 90+ degree weather, no place to escape the heat. I was taking food and water over there almost daily.

One night, during a severe thunderstorm, complete with lightening and a deluge, the dog was once again outside in the elements, soaked and shivering and howling. I'd had it. I went over there about midnight, untied that dog, brought it to my house, dried it off, put it in the mud room for the night and the next day it had a new home, the neighbors none the wiser. That's not the first or last time I've stolen someone's pet and re homed it. Is that wrong? Do I care? I'd do it again today if I saw an animal neglected or abused.

Wait a little while. See if this is the norm for the dogs. Maybe the owner is just trying to make arrangements or it was someone visiting for a couple hours and couldn't take the dogs inside. If a week or so goes by and you see the dogs are living life tied to a car and not being properly taken care of and you suspect the owner might be the violent/aggressive type, don't risk taking them, call the law and they'll take it from there.

Edited by MedievalMystic

So, dealt with 5+ rants today. all day on and off my skype was just ringing with  messages and sad people and honestly as much as i love to help everyone has a limit

i've been depressed for god knows how long and i'm fourteen, fourteen, and i  honestly don't want to have to deal with rants every single day. it's been all day this week people have been coming to for help and while i'm mostly willing, everyone has a limit.

i'm done.

Aww, *hugs* I want to give you the same advice that many have given me over the past week. It's great to have a big heart. It shows you care and the fact that you've helped so many people gives you a good opportunity for a great future. But you cannot solve every single problem. You can help, comfort and offer advice, but you must never let all of this get to you.

Worrying about someone is a kind thing to do, but do not let yourself be stressed to the point where you feel bad later. Take a day away from it and watch a funny movie. Listen to some music. Take a walk/ride a bike. It's summer. Do something fun and get your mind away from the stress of others. you have a rare gift of helping people feel better and it does wonders for them to have someone who is willing to listen and actually cares.

I feel the same when I tried to help my mother and grandmother (her mother-in-law) get along. Boy was that stressful and not easy. And I felt sooooo stressed afterwards, whether I got them to stop fighting or not.

You're 14, yes? you should be enjoying your teenage years. I never got out nearly as much as I should have and I missed that, but you need to take care of yourself first and foremost before worrying about others. That's a bit harsh to people who need a shoulder to cry on, but you can't help anyone if you're stressed out as well. So, I suggest taking a day or two and focus on you. Do something you love, something that makes you laugh. Heck, just act goofy. you'll be amazed by how much that helps.

*hugs* Just remember, you're fully within your right to vent just as much as the rest of us. No one is perfect and no one should expect you to be. wub.gif

If there's one thing I cannot STAND it's animal/child abuse/neglect. I suggest taking photos or video the next time you see it happening and if it happens a lot make a log, note the temp outside, how long they've been there, how many times you've seen them there and report them to the Humane Society, or some authority who deals with those types of cases because animal abuse is a serious crime and they could go to jail face hefty fines.

Edited by Syiren

Definitely keep an eye on the dogs. If you don't see anyone giving them food or water, I'd suggest doing that every couple of hours at least. Call humane society or something like that to come get the dogs if needed. As others said, keep tabs on them and call the authorities if you suspect something's up. If you noticed that they practically inhaled the food and water because they were that desperate, it's possible they might be malnourished and/or dehydrated. Personally, I wouldn't stop feeding them and giving them water, even if the owner has a problem with it.

Oh gods no animal cruelty makes me cry just reading this makes me so worried--

I don't know about where you live, but here it's illegal to leave dogs in cars / near cars without supervision--it risks the dog's life. And plus, from the sounds of it, the dogs were in danger of being run over or causing an accident by just being tied to the car like that.

If you see it again, call the police or the SPCA or humane society, yes. Taking evidence will help your case--and the dogs probably really need it in this situation.

If it's not a one-time thing, then it needs to be brought to light as those poor dogs are suffering. Whoever the owner is, they need to know that treating dogs this way is not allowed.

Keep feeding them--you could be saving their lives! Although, just be careful. If the owner has a problem and sees you interacting with their dogs, that could cause problems. Overall, just try to keep a sharp eye out and take pictures if you ever see it again! Best wishes ♥

Aww, *hugs* I want to give you the same advice that many have given me over the past week. It's great to have a big heart. It shows you care and the fact that you've helped so many people gives you a good opportunity for a great future. But you cannot solve every single problem. You can help, comfort and offer advice, but you must never let all of this get to you.

Worrying about someone is a kind thing to do, but do not let yourself be stressed to the point where you feel bad later. Take a day away from it and watch a funny movie. Listen to some music. Take a walk/ride a bike. It's summer. Do something fun and get your mind away from the stress of others. you have a rare gift of helping people feel better and it does wonders for them to have someone who is willing to listen and actually cares.

I feel the same when I tried to help my mother and grandmother (her mother-in-law) get along. Boy was that stressful and not easy. And I felt sooooo stressed afterwards, whether I got them to stop fighting or not.

You're 14, yes? you should be enjoying your teenage years. I never got out nearly as much as I should have and I missed that, but you need to take care of yourself first and foremost before worrying about others. That's a bit harsh to people who need a shoulder to cry on, but you can't help anyone if you're stressed out as well. So, I suggest taking a day or two and focus on you. Do something you love, something that makes you laugh. Heck, just act goofy. you'll be amazed by how much that helps.

*hugs* Just remember, you're fully within your right to vent just as much as the rest of us. No one is perfect and no one should expect you to be. wub.gif

//hugs back// Thank you for your message! ♥

I know I can't help everyone, but sometimes I just feel like I should try my best to help every person that comes, and that often ends up in unfortunate situations for me. //hugs// Thank you for your words! I'll definitely try to take care of myself before anyone else--I have to be in the right mindset to help others, after all.

Thank you! ♥ Yesterday I basically sat back and relaxed and played games until I felt much better ^^ Having the off day every once in a while really does help! I'm going to do that more often. ♥

Oh geeze ;; //patpats// I'm sorry to hear that, negative experiences really do get to a person . . . I hope things are okay! ♥

Ahaha, really? Yeah, I've been a bit stressed lately--I'm going to fool around more--you're correct, it's summer and no school means plenty of time to have fun. ^^

//hugs// Ahh thank you so much! ♥ Yes, everyone needs a vent once in a while. Thank you for replying! ♥

I forgot that they seemed starved,with very low weight.

I forgot that they seemed starved,with very low weight.

Then definitely try to gather evidence and then call the humane society to present a case. They need to save these dogs!

Also, tell your parents. They may be able to help more than you can--as adults, they can take legal action or see for themselves.

Keep bringing them food and water though, you're doing really good! ♥

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Idk if any of you remember last year when I had to put my 2 year old cat down due to illness, but it's basically happening again. This time Lyra, my snowshoe, is going to be put down. She has cancer, and currently a tumor on her neck, but as far as we know right now it isn't affecting her quality of life. Instead its because she's insanely miserable from a combination of different things in her home life. The newest cat is very dominant and will corral Lyra back to her room, so basically the poor cat doesn't spend very much time outside of her room. Plus, I'm her person but I had to move out of the house and I couldn't take her with me. And so moving all of my stuff out of the room was incredibly traumatizing for her. She still eats and drinks and purrs, but she hisses and growls all the time and runs away from people. It's just sad.

I called the vet and the two that regularly see her both agreed that its probably the best decision for her. I've already tried rehoming her three times but no one wants a terminal cat. Plus I wouldn't feel right rehoming her with that giant tumor on her neck.

But because its not contingent on medical suffering, I have to make the decision when to do it and its really hard for me to come to terms with the fact that I have to put her down.

That is terrible. I really cannot say anything, but if you need an ear to listen, I am in irc and will listen. *Hugs* very big hugs

Idk if any of you remember last year when I had to put my 2 year old cat down due to illness, but it's basically happening again. This time Lyra, my snowshoe, is going to be put down. She has cancer, and currently a tumor on her neck, but as far as we know right now it isn't affecting her quality of life. Instead its because she's insanely miserable from a combination of different things in her home life. The newest cat is very dominant and will corral Lyra back to her room, so basically the poor cat doesn't spend very much time outside of her room. Plus, I'm her person but I had to move out of the house and I couldn't take her with me. And so moving all of my stuff out of the room was incredibly traumatizing for her. She still eats and drinks and purrs, but she hisses and growls all the time and runs away from people. It's just sad.

I called the vet and the two that regularly see her both agreed that its probably the best decision for her. I've already tried rehoming her three times but no one wants a terminal cat. Plus I wouldn't feel right rehoming her with that giant tumor on her neck.

But because its not contingent on medical suffering, I have to make the decision when to do it and its really hard for me to come to terms with the fact that I have to put her down.

//hugs// I'm so sorry to hear that, dear. I'm not sure what to say, but you did the right thing. She had good times with you in the past, I'm sure those memories are precious!

I hope she's okay and will live out the rest of her live comfortably. It's always sad when pets have to go, but they were important in that brief time they were in your life. smile.gif You sound like a caring owner and Lyra was very lucky to have you! Best wishes. ♥

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Well, it seems like my body has decided to stop working properly....again.

In the past few weeks i've had this strange illness with my stomach, and I have no idea what it is. I have this constant feeling that my stomach is full with that acidic feeling, even when it's completely empty and growling for food. When I do eat, it suddenly takes a turn for the worse, I get incredibly nauseous and feel like vomiting for the next few hours until my stomach is empty again.

This doesn't go well with my emetophobia, and it's starting to affect my health so much that I have very little energy and pretty soon i'll start losing weight from the lack of food. The whole sickness is making me depressed and distressed because I don't know what it is or how to stop it. Mum says it could be my anxiety playing up with my immune system, but I fear that it's not something like that.

In the past few weeks i've had this strange illness with my stomach, and I have no idea what it is. I have this constant feeling that my stomach is full with that acidic feeling, even when it's completely empty and growling for food. When I do eat, it suddenly takes a turn for the worse, I get incredibly nauseous and feel like vomiting for the next few hours until my stomach is empty again.

This doesn't go well with my emetophobia, and it's starting to affect my health so much that I have very little energy and pretty soon i'll start losing weight from the lack of food. The whole sickness is making me depressed and distressed because I don't know what it is or how to stop it. Mum says it could be my anxiety playing up with my immune system, but I fear that it's not something like that.

//hugs// Are you okay? ♥ Take deep breaths and try to relax--if it's related to anxiety, try to tone down your stress levels these days so you can be more at ease.

How much have you been eating? Nothing at all, or a meal a day or the like?

I would really suggest booking an appointment with your doctor or going to the walk-in clinic--they can help you with this problem, espeically if it's worrying you!

Also, maybe try to take meals in small bits? You still need to eat to keep your strength up, please take care of your body! ♥

//hugs// There, there, it's going to be okay. Try to drink more liquids? That appointment is really important--officials who are trained in the matter could find out what it is.

Do you have any eating disorders, or history of them? Also, has your depression / anxiety been really bad lately? Depending on if the case is mental or physical, the diagnosis could be very different. Good luck! ♥

//hugs// I hope everything gets better soon--please take care of yourself! Try to relax and wrap yourself in a blanket and put on your favourite music. It'll be okay. ♥ Best wishes!

Sounds like a somewhat severe case of heartburn to me. My mom and I actually get worse heartburn when we're hungry, so it would probably be best if you eat something.

You need to probably take some medicine or something to help with the heartburn, I think. It would also help to eat and drink things that are more basic, which counters the acid (here's a quick reference so you know what to look for). I don't mean drink bleach, even though that is highly basic, though. :P

Pure water is is pH 7, the very middle of the spectrum. Milk is slightly acidic. There's a brand of water called "Essentia" that actually has a pH of 9.5, which actually really helped my mom's heartburn a lot. If needed, you can add some baking soda to water and drink that whenever you're feeling that acidic feeling (just a warning, though, because it tastes absolutely disgusting. Try not to linger on it too much and gulp it down quickly!). Acids and bases neutralize each other. It's best when they are totally opposite, as in a pH 0 acid and pH 14 base, or a pH 5 acid and pH 9 base. But even a little bit should help!

I have this... it's called Acid Reflux. It starts out when you have a drastic change in diet or something in your genes. I remember those nights of being in constant pain every time I tried to eat or drink anything (It is not fun, as you can imagine >.<). I really hope you do visit a doctor just to be sure but, in the mean time, you could try low to heavy doses of Omeprazole or Previcid to try to prevent this from happening again. It could be an abnormal buildup of acid trapped in your stomach that fills you up or constantly burns the walls causing you to need to puke every time you try to intake food.

It could also be allergies in what you eat, so maybe you should be tested for food allergies. But it will eventually go away, trust me! ^^ Good luck!