Nanashi

Clockwork Doll

"Hmm, now that I think about it, I was great at protecting someone important. Until recently, that is, but that's a different story. Can you explain the 'Soul' part of Soul Lanchronos? And one more, I swear, do you know a man named Dexter Maxtius? He created me, but I never really knew him." he asked, eager to learn more.

(oh wait, forgot something. um, sea, are you going to post the form I gave you? Also, the recap probably needs to be updated.)

Edited by cutiesonic

((It's on the first page. *waves off sleepily*

Name: Dexter Andrew Maxtius (so wanted to use x's)

Nicknames:

Personality: (Optional)

Species: Human

Looks: He is a bit shorter than six tall. Dexter has fair skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. He also has a small, rectangular mustache(think Hitler). He's often wearing a typical scientist's outfit.

Opinion on Lanchronos: Keep

Powers: Power to create Lanchronos (you said it requires some magic),

Lanchrono: None, he builds them.

History: Dexter was interested in technology, so he grew up to be an engineer. When Lanchronos were invented, he tried his hand at it. At first, they were failures, but after finding out he kept doing something wrong, they came out as a success. A woman who was a noble once asked him to make a Lanchrono for her. Her bodyguard quit and she wanted protection. He agreed to it, and created Mystiyu for her.

TLDR: He created Mystiyu, so you can say he is Mystiyu's 'Father'.

Family: None.

Lover/Crush:

They have a crush on you: N/A (Please explain this part.)

Password: sea: I could explain the magic later. If I'm up to it.

Other: He tends to make Soul Lanchronos.

There you go. Recap is updated.

CANADA!))

"Well, you see, Soul Lanchronos are... Well, they have a 'soul' of sorts. That's why they can't talk. Too much energy within the soul, and makes it hard to keep it concealed. Which allows for the second power, because you release energy, along with telepathy. Soul Lanchronos are the only kind that cannot be fixed easily, or broken easily. I could take out your 'soul' and place it in another; Nothing would be lost. But because of this, viruses are harder to get rid of, since they live in the 'soul'. As for Dexter Maxtius..." Ivon paused, thinking. "Maybe. Dunno. Could have trained him once. I trained lots, but I have a bad memory with names. Great with Lanchronos and androids, not so great with people," he said.

The wolf spoke, Wait! Thank you. She trotted up beside him. Raven expected the voice, but she realized, it was gone.

"There's nothing for you to thank me for. I'm the one who should be thanking you, Raven," King said, looking over at the she-wolf. "You saved my life. I think." He looked up. A crow shot past him. He didn't mind; He knew the crow, even if she was going to leave Canada.

(((To the OOC!)))

Elfte frowned when the black wolf bolted from the room after she was fixed. She wanted to study her for a while longer. Oh well, if she was a Lanchronos so she would be back. There will be other opportunities later. She looked up when a girl entered the room and called Ivon "Dad". She must be special to him. Elf didn't find the sentiment strange. She called her inventor Pater, or "Pa" She sat back down and opened her command prompt to start working on improving her operating system. She had never tried making one custom for herself. She always just gave the people upgrading her a mile long list of stuff she wanted and they tried their best. She wanted to try to improve on the one Area 51 gave her. She watched as the room filled up. She did not stand though, she would only add to the confusion of the room.

Salamander took out a candy bar handing it to her. He smiled softly seeing the blush on her face she's so cute what is this feeling I have why does it feel like there are so many things moving around in my stomach there isn't anything in there that shouldn't be This thought bothered him slightly making him curious as to why his body was like that. He shrugged it off and took a bite of his chocolate. His blue eyes were full of curiousness as he looked around pointing out a deer near the forest and he smiled. 'Look a deer? I'm glad I got to make you happy.'

Eva looked over at Elfte. Then the tower suddenly shook again. Excitement filled her eyes and without warning, she took off and shot through a gap in the roof... Which was made of gears, and therefore, filled with gaps.

Eva landed softly. The tower was still, but it seemed to be... Whispering. It was sending off odd energy. Like it knew Eva was there. And was just as excited. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" Eva whispered to the tower. It seemed to hum in agreement. "I still have your memories." The whispers seemed to laugh. Eva smiled. You caught me, Eya," she said, sitting down. The energy of the tower seemed to surround her.

"The others always said I was good with animals. They'd always run from them, but... They were never afraid of me," Shatter said with a smile. She took a bite of the candy bar, and slight happiness could be felt from her. Well, more then slight.

Salamander felt her happiness and he basically radiated that joy as well. His eyes seemed to lift though it was just a lens that revealed his pure white eyes that he used to check Shatters heat signature so that he would be able to find her even if he couldn't see her normally. He let his normal vision come back as the lens slid back into place. He took a few more bites of the chocolate finishing it before he lay on his back in the comfortable grass looking up at the nice blue sky. 'Sometimes i wish that i had something more earth or forest base, if i ever lose control of my power it could end in massive destruction though i also wish that his power of mine was stronger so i could protect not only myself but you and any other i choose to call friend.'

Shatter sat down beside him and nodded. Then she became aware of another. His feelings... She could tell they were directed to her. And she knew the feeling. Her face turned red as she spotted the one who she was sensing, watching them. He showed no signs of a threat. Noticing she had spotted him, he began walking over. His wings were folded and hidden away. Stopping nearby, he bowed. "I apologize. Apparently I startled you," he said. The blush vanishing as she shut out the man's feelings, she quickly stood up and bowed at him. "A-Ah. No, it's fine," she said. The man smiled. "The name's Tenebrae Obumbrata Obscurum, but you can call me Tene for short, if you'd like," he said. "M-My name's T-Turquoise Shatter Screen, b-but most call me S-Shatter," she quickly replied. Tenebrae seemed to now notice Salamander. "And, if I may ask, what's your name?" he asked.

Raven looked down shyly. Er... You're welcome? The wolf wasn't used to such friendly attention. If you could call it that. Most times, someone was trying to kill her.

Rain walked in heasitantly. The tight space made it unable for her to spread her wings. Her processors read it wasn't the ideal position to be in. Let's male this quick.

King would have smiled if that was possible. "It seems I must be going," he said and sped up a bit. He kind of hoped Raven would follow, because a crow and a cat weren't exactly the best two for company, and he'd have an excuse to stay in Canada, but...

A groan of stiff limbs was followed by the soft whirring of machinery. A young man, devoured by green tendrils of ivy, slowly awoke. Red eyes snapped open, and the Lanchoro shuddered to life. Bits and pieces of machinery flew from assorted areas around the room and formed an awkward sort of blade. After all, the automaton couldn't tear himself totally free with manpower alone. Conversation inside the tower had awoken the first failure in the history of Lanchoros. Taking the blade in hand, he sawed rapidly through the cords that had encompassed his form.

Once free, he staggered to his feet. Hey! Hey there's- His excited shouting was quickly cut of by sparks erupting from a gaping hole in the machine's stomach. Doubling over in pain (yes, pain), he clawed at it. The blade that had been created quickly was destroyed, and bits of it covered the hole seamlessly. It still hurt, but he could deal with it later. Visitors! Hey da, look! Visitors! Late to the party as usual, Jet stumbled towards Elfte and looked her over. He smiled crookedly at her, and then to Ivon.

Salamander stayed close to her standing and looking over the new being who seemed to randomly appear. He saw her blush and tilted his head slightly connecting his mind to hers, he didn't know if she could feel his feelings but he felt slight jealousy as he spoke trying to keep that out of his voice. 'Who is this Shatter?' Looking over tene he sighed connecting his mind to his felling all of his feelings and sending a message to him. 'My name is salamander at least that is what i prefer to be called. I am slightly curious as to how and why you appeared also as to why Shatter is bowing to you i thought the one who created her was named ivon not tene,'

The wolf lingered, unsure of whether to persue the male, or let him be. Finally, she moved after him, keeping low and steady.

Ivon chuckled. "Yup, visitors," he said.

"I-I'm not sure," Shatter replied, whispering. She could sense something different about Tenebrae. His energy, for starters... "Ivon Victor Lanchro was his name. She's bowing because of manners," Tenebrae replied. He didn't take his gaze off Shatter, who didn't really seem to mind. Nor did she seem to like it. She was neutral to it. A thought crossed his mind and he wasn't afraid to do it. He reached out and carefully brushed Shatter's hair out of her face. She was startled, but she didn't try to pull away or anything. Absolutely no one had ever done that before. But she couldn't help but shiver; His touch was cold, and she felt the cold spread. Tenebrae pulled his hand away and saw a flash of red in the Lanchrono's eyes. Perfect, he thought privately. "As for how and why I'm here... I prefer to keep my secrets, but for why... I saw this beauty. I know she's a Lanchrono, but I couldn't help but introduce myself," he said. His eyes never left Shatter. Even though he had pulled his hand away, she was still cold. And a bit dizzy, now, though it didn't show.

King looked over. He could see two familiar shapes up ahead. They were fighting... And the shape of a table appeared and hit one. "If you'll excuse me, I need to talk to those two for a moment. I'll be right back." He ran up to the cat and the crow. The crow was putting away the table. Somehow. The cat stood up. "Yeah, yeah, I know, King. I see everything. And that rhymed." King blinked. "Go. I'll bring Carrion over. That way we can continue our chaos elsewhere. I mean..." Carrion, the crow, glared at the cat. "Thanks, sea." sea nodded. "Yeah, whatever. Just go." King nodded and watched as the two vanished. He turned back and walked back to Raven.

((Tenebrae, stop using your bat-changing magic junk.

Yes. I'm in this. For about 5 seconds.))

Salamander hated when he brushed her hair and he pushed him away 'look T we just met you and I don't care what your thinking using your charisma or charm won't work on me and I will not let you take her from me' his whole body was heating up and he was getting close to losing it which would not be good. He let the heat eminate around him and though he wasn't made for fighting he had trained for it. He wrapped a warm arm around Shatter smoothing her hair since she seemed confused he wanted to comfort her. 'Now answer my question or leave what are you doing here this is a spot that only I knew about so you would have had to track us you didn't just happen alone us so why are you here.' His voice was cold and his eyes were determination filled.

"I came to see this beautiful girl, of course," Tenebrae replied. "And they led me here." He let out a odd screech, and was answered by more screeches. Bats took to the air. "Hmm. You're different then even the Gemstones..." he whispered. Shatter was surprised and extremely confused. The heat was making her dizzier. Her eyes suddenly turned dark red and closed and she fell out of Salamander's grip. Tenebrae caught her easily, picking her up and carrying her bridal style. "The Star Princess, Shatter. Can you sense that?" he asked Salamander, now looking at him. "Her emotions. Rage. Happiness. Sadness." Her emotions were hidden. At least, to Salamander. Tenebrae didn't need a power to sense her emotions. "...Pain." He looked back down at her. His gaze was soft.

Elfte was surprised when a rickety android clambered up to her and looked her up and down. She did the same, receiving more problems than she bargained for with a diagnostic scan. How was this thing still able to move? "Uh, Hello", she said, "My name is Elfte but you can call me Elf".

Salamander was getting upset but stopped the heat and simply took her out of tene's hands and bowed his head 'thanks for your observation but she was fine until after you touched her. and yes i could tell that she was different then most others. now if you don't mind ill be taking her to ivon and the others.' With that he walked her toward where the lilies were and sighed 'Leave her alone i have loved her since we met and she has been there for me and with me. I am telling you now so that we will not end up fighting, stop chasing her and i saw her eyes change to red, i don't know what you did but i'm sure ivon can help.'

Shatter could feel pain as she slept. It didn't bother her. It took her attention away from even more pain from the scar on her back. She didn't know, but she was actually getting wings and fangs. Odd, but... "So you didn't feel it before? In all the time I've seen her, she's been showing those emotions. And her emotions are worse then a human's." Tenebrae turned away. "I doubt your clock maker can fix her. When you've come to give her back, just say 'Tenebrae' and I'll be there." His wings unfurled and he took off, the bats following him. His eyes turned dark red. The same as Shatter's.

Salamander teleported them to his cave and walked around until he saw a tower. He walked close to the tower and mentally yelled so every mind within 2 miles of of him other than shatters who he blocked so he didn't give her a headache 'IVON! I NEED YOUR HELP!' He was a little uncomfortable with her wings pushing against him but he had to admit he didn't mind the wings he was just afraid that she was going to die or that she was turned off.

"Aaand it's a party in the tower," Ivon muttered as he rose from his chair and went downstairs again. He opened the door- Which appeared, out of nowhere, in front of Salamander- and looked at Shatter. His face paled. "Oh great," he muttered, moving over and taking her from him. Her black bat wings opened to stretch and she yawned. Two ivory fangs were revealed. "...What the heck did you get yourself into this time, Shatter?" Shatter blinked her dark red eyes. "I...Ivon?" she asked, startled. "Yes," he said. "What the heck- Ow." She struggled in his arms and he put her down, and she examined her wings, shocked. "What the...?" "My question exactly. They're real. So are those fangs. Wait a moment." A foggy swirl came from his hand and went into her eye. "Ah. Thanks," she said, trying not to hurt herself with her fangs. "You need both in order to function properly, but you're welcome. Now, what's the problem? I can't help with her appearance, if that's what you need help with," Ivon asked. Shatter was examining her wings again.

Salamander watches as Ivon looks her over and he connects his mind with ivon's. 'I came to let her get her sight and also to make sure that nothing is wrong internally and to see if you could possibly figure out what happened to her. Do you know a Tenebrae by any chance?' Keeping his mind open for an answer from Ivon he gently touched one of shatters wings as if to check if they were real as he spoke to her 'Are you ok shatter?'

"Nothing's wrong inside of her, minus a few minor differences. Won't change anything big. And nope, no Tenebrae. But I'm guessing he turned her to a hybrid. Somehow," Ivon said. "Yeah... It doesn't hurt. Actually, the pain from my scar's gone, too. I'm not sure how... But either way, I'm grateful," Shatter said. She was unaware of Salamander's feelings for her, having been too dizzy to remember, and had no idea she was basically complimenting his rival. But she held no romantic feelings for either of them.

King looked over. He could see two familiar shapes up ahead. They were fighting... And the shape of a table appeared and hit one. "If you'll excuse me, I need to talk to those two for a moment. I'll be right back." He ran up to the cat and the crow. The crow was putting away the table. Somehow. The cat stood up. "Yeah, yeah, I know, King. I see everything. And that rhymed." King blinked. "Go. I'll bring Carrion over. That way we can continue our chaos elsewhere. I mean..." Carrion, the crow, glared at the cat. "Thanks, sea." sea nodded. "Yeah, whatever. Just go." King nodded and watched as the two vanished. He turned back and walked back to Raven.

((Tenebrae, stop using your bat-changing magic junk.

Yes. I'm in this. For about 5 seconds.))

(("Aaaaand, it's a party in the tower."

Love it. Phone is about to die. Will reply when can.))

Raven blinked, confused. What was that ensemble?

Rain edged her way back out. She could wait, when it wasn't so crowded.

((But Raven doesn't have fingerprints... xd.png ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010