Nanashi

Clockwork Doll

(((I like Tenebrae. He is like, quiet evil)))

Elfte flinched when a voice screamed out in her head. She traced the signal and started working on an off switch based on the information of the sender. She rose from her seat and drifted closer to Ivon when two more of his creations were lead into the tower. She watched as the girl spread her leathery bat wings, "Cool design for wings, Ivon", she complemented, "I can't find anything wrong with her though". The results from her XM diagnostic scan scrolled by her vision , telling her that nothing was out of the ordinary. Well, other than the strange signals she was throwing off but all of the Lanchronos had strange signals. She assumed that's what their powers were linked to since every one was different. She was beginning to create a database with all of the Lanchronos's "fingerprints" saved for easy access.

((Carrion has more tables and Ivon's just confusing.

Tene's weird...))

"Not my design, those wings are real," Ivon said. Done examining her wings, Shatter turned and began walking off. She began singing to herself quietly.

"We are, all that remains

Of a world in chaos,

Broken by change.

We are, light in the dark

Calling out for something to spark

And we'll hide in the graphite,

Deep inside the earth

And wait for the fires to start...

In your eyes!"

It was a simple song. Those were the only lyrics. She didn't know where she was going, but she continued walking.

((The song is called Move Into Light. Or something like that. Either way, not my song.))

((Alright, I'm googling that song. And, I've edited my post.

Edit: I just realized that my description for 'Cedarwoods High' is basically the same as yours. Oops. xd.png ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

(( xd.png It kind of suits them.

*chuckles* I just write down randomness. Absolute randomness.))

"seacatsmew the cat and Carrion the crow. Friends. Messed up friends." In responce, a mirror dropped near him. He wasn't fazed.

((Bedbugs- Little monsters you get used to. D:<))

Salamander was worried so he walked beside her keeping his hand on her shoulder the whole time. He gently nuzzled her cheek once out off site of ivon. He was worried and she was acting different. He looked up and sighed I cant believe i'm going to do this 'Tene come here i have questions for you.' As he spoke he kept his arm on Shatter.

Shatter either didn't notice, didn't care, ir didn't know it was him. She didn't react, just continued walking. Then she stopped. "You called?" Tenebrae landed in front of them. He took a moment, examining Shatter. "You look better as a vampire bat hybrid then I thought you would... Though, you're beautiful either way," he muttered. Hearing this, she blushed. She wasn't used to being called 'beautiful'.

Salamander nodded speaking so they can both hear . He rubbed the back of his head 'yes she is beautiful and her personality is great and she means a lot to me. I am curious as to why you changed her appearance. If you love her like you say you do and are acting then why change her? If you truly love someone you cherish them give them what they like, be there for better or worse and hope to earn their love. Changing them is no way to treat someone you love.' He put a Lillie that he had brought from the field on Shatters ear and smiled at her softly before speaking again. 'I'm confused by you. Why would you change her. I'm sure it had to have caused pain though the scar probably gives her pain as well. Why purposely hurt her? Shatter I'm here for you and always will be I would like to know how you feel, if you don't want to say that is fine I'm just letting you know my curiosity'

(anyone want to ship Salamander and Shatter?)

Mystiyu looked around, noticing the activity around him. For some reason, his mind shot back to finding his master. "How could I forget about Julie? I still need to find her" he thought. "Maybe someone can help me. Ivon must stay in the tower, I don't know her (Rain), and her (Elf), and I don't know the Gemstone Marionettes, except Diamond, who I definitely won't ask to help. Only option is Eva....." his thoughts continued. Mist walked over to Eva, hoping she'll help.

"Eva, out of everyone here, I trust you the most. So I think you can help me with something. Remember what I said to Diamond a while back? That I needed to find my master because we got separated? Well, it's true, we really did get separated. So, can you help me with that?" he asked her.

(( xd.png ))

Shatter looked away. She really wasn't used to being complimented at all. Ivon didn't count. He was basically her father. "That scar of hers brought more pain then you can imagine. Changing her took away the pain. She only felt a bit of pain when she changed, but I did the best that I could for her. Why else would I change her? Only her appearance has changed. Her personality and behavior is the same as before. You might not know her that well, but this is how she normally acts. I know, because I've watched her ever since she got that scar. Why do you think she wasn't injured any more then it?" Tenebrae raised an eyebrow and folded his arms. "You might not have noticed it, but when she moved, the scar caused her greater pain. And I knew exactly why. I could change her back, but there's only one way and I guarantee you'll dislike it," he said.

"Of course," Eva said, standing up. "Where did you last see her?"

Edited by seacatsmew

Elf huh? My name's J-J...J-Je- It became evident that whatever problems Jet happened to have were far worse than anything topical. There was a loud creaking as his joints locked up. The red light in his eyes faded out, and he remained perfectly still. Another creaking, and he fell to his side with a clatter. He lay still like this for a good long while, before shuddering into life yet again. Sparks escaped from the hastily covered hole in his stomach as he reanimated.

(((Symbolic fingerprint. She was talking about the unique signals each Lancharonos emits based on their power combinations)))

Elfte watched the rickety Lanchronos shut down in mid sentence. She moved forward to catch him but missed by a mile. The robot clattered the the floor in a cloud of dust and sparks. She crouched down to inspect him, just as he came back online, "You sure are a problematic one. What happened to you?", she asked.

Grinning widely up at the Lanchoro crouched above him, Jet wheezed a chuckle. His red eyes flickered alight yet again as he began to recover. That's a little unspecific. Time, tinkering, and my general creation are all factors to my dysfunction. Waving a hand over his stomach yet again, the metal used to cover his wound peeled away to reveal the open machinery. Sitting up slowly, Jet peered at his abdomen curiously. Nearly ten years of inactivity had weakened his body. Parts that had been self-cleaning and self-repairing had deteriorated. Jet. My name is Jet. He finally managed to say. It was irritating to think that recalling his own name had made him shut down.

Elf cringed at the sight of the open wound. Mechanical or not, looking inside someone was a bit unnerving. She bit her lip, "I might be able to help. I mean, I have only been watching Ivon for about an hour but I know enough how Lanchronos work to at least assist you.", she said, 'But your creator would be your best bet".

"KingkingkiNGKINGKING LOOK OUT!" someone yelled. King wasn't fazed. He stepped to the side. A cat and a bird fell beside him. "Carrion, get off!" the cat yelled. The crow climbed off the Russian Blue cat. "Reina was mad at us. So now we're stuck here." There was a odd light and she was a girl with crow wings. "Aaaanyways, hi. I'm seacatsmew. Or seacats. Or sea. or seamew. Or basically whatever you want to call me," the Russian Blue said.

((Couldn't help it. xd.png ))

"Tac, you sure this is the right way?" The odd girl with white cat ears sighed. "For the hundredth time. Yes, Black." "Just asking." The odd girl with black cat ears hummed as the two continued.

(((You do know that carrion means decaying flesh in Latin, right?)))

((Yes, I do. She has a creepy name and a creepy personality. And she is a crow. There's a type of crow called carrion crow. That's what she is.

And I was running out of name ideas.))

Salamander sighed and looked over at shatter 'was the scar really causing you pain Shatter? And I don't want her in pain I like her for her personality she's different than most of the others I have met. I just want to make sure you aren't trying to control her with whatever you did. I want to make sure that when I talk to her and have fun with her that its her and not you. That is my question with changing her appearance to bat like are you able to control her because if so then I really doubt that it is a good thing.' He looked over at Shatter and then remembered the sonf'Shatter I'm curious what was that song you were singing it was a beautiful song.'

(((Me: *shoving a massive, dead horse into the overhead rack on a plane.*

Flight attendant: "what are you doing? You can't bring that on a plane!

Me: don't worry, its my carrion)))

"'Course not. She can sense me when I'm near, but that's because I'm the one that changed her. And also the only one able to change her back." Tenebrae's face turned into faint disgust. "I wouldn't control someone to make them love me. And either way, I can't. I can only change them." Tenebrae seemed insulted that Salamander thought he was controlling the girl. "

," Shatter replied.

((Added link. Of the one I'm listening to.))

((EDIT: I know...))

Edited by seacatsmew

Salamander sighed 'i don't want her changed back if it hurts her or anything but i want to know if she wanted to be changed back what would you have to do?' He smiled at Shatter and spoke just to her softly 'You want to do anything after this or you want some time alone to think and stuff? also it is a very nice song i like it a lot.'

(i like the song listening to it again tongue.gif)

((I listen to songs like this all day.))

"Thanks... And I have no idea." Shatter had an idea suddenly. Amber could help. "It won't hurt. Well... Not physically." Tenebrae chuckled. "If it hurts anyone, it'll hurt you if you watch. You see, the antidote is that the one changed has to be kissed by the one who changed them in the first place." Tenebrae was amused by this thought. Frankly, he didn't care, either way. He just wanted to take away the pain from Shatter's scar. Shatter wasn't paying attention. She was 'navigating' through a complex network of minds, trying to find Amber's. She found it and clicked into it. Amber appeared behind her.

Salamander nodded 'Your right i'm not going to like if you do that, if you are not controlling her that's fine, you can go now.' He spoke calmly and smirked as he felt Shatters mind scan passed his as if she was looking for someone. He looked over at Shatter and smiled 'Looking for something?' He wasn't sure what she was doing but he brought his hand off her making a fire between his hands that moved in unnatural ways. He made it take on different animal shapes and continued it while relaxing.

"Amber," Shatter said, looking back at the girl. "Nice wings. What do you need, little lily?" "Help. You can mimic." "Well then. Shall we go? I know you dislike singing in front of too many people." "Of course." Amber took Shatter's hand and they walked off. "Sure. If you need anything, I'll be willing to help. Maybe." The boy spread his wings and took off.

Amber opened her mouth and odd noises came out as she mimicked the background noises in the song. Shatter's eyes were closed and her wings were spread. She waited. Then she began to sing Leave the Lights On.

"We're in the dark, it's getting late.

I really should go, he's waiting for me.

We both know it's not what it seems.

We both know what's between the sheets.

I know that it's a secret,

And that I gotta keep it.

But I want the lights on.

Yeah, I want the lights on.

And I don't want to run away anymore,

Leave the lights on, leave the lights on, leave the lights on.

What would they say, what would they do?

Would it be trouble if they knew?

I'm trying hard to make you see,

All that you are, is all that I need.

Leave the lights on, leave the lights on.

And I don't want to run away anymore.

Leave the lights on, leave the lights on, leave the lights on.

Let it out, let it out, let it out!

Let it out, let it out, let it out!

Leave the lights on, leave the lights on.

Leave the lights on, leave the lights on, leave the lights on."

Shatter's eyes opened. "Good job, little lily," Amber said.

((It's by Meiko I swear it isn't mine.))

"Yeah," King said. "You're Raven, correct? I know lots about you." I smiled creepily and chuckled, only to be hit with a table. "CARRION! How the heck are you even able to lift that?!" The crow said nothing. She simply put the table in another dimension again.

Usually, I could fix it myself. Th-at's what I was designed for, after all. With a grimace, Jet slowly straightened his back. The creak of his metal vertebra was unnerving to even him. Ivon did have his reasons for letting Jet sleep for ten years. Although Jet had been designed to help design and build other Lanchoros, he had developed a form mental instability. An attempt at creating a work partner had resulted in a powerful machine with the attention span of a rodent and intelligence far beyond that of a human's. The attempts to fix Jet had only worsened this. Jet, in turn, developed a twitch. Most Lanchoros didn't recover once tampered with. But I th-ink it's all a bit too internal to fix myself. Th sounds ended up being difficult for the machine. Any attempt to properly pronounce any word containing the th sound resulted in a seizure-like twitch.