Nanashi

Clockwork Doll

Salamander sighed as he listened to black and watched her. 'So basically your motto would be kill or be killed or maybe something like why love when you can hate? That seems somewhat harsh. And how will he say it by accident to love someone isn't an accident.' Salamander gently touched one to see how sharp and immediately drew back with a mental yelp. He heard up to which means but then she shut him out of her feelings or mental confrontations though he could still speak into her brain he couldn't hear hers 'Which means what?' He asked innocently.

It is for me. And yes, that's right. My motto is 'never trust anyone unless you want to die'. It's the way I was raised. Black sat down. On the ground. Which wasn't that strange, but... "N-Nothing," Shatter quickly said, looking over at Black.

Salamander shook his head slowly talking to black 'It must be lonely never having anyone to talk to that you can trust. I'm sorry for your pain but it seems strange to me that you think trust can kill you, if the person earns it then you should know they wont betray you.' He sighed as he looked at Shatter 'are you sure you seem like your in pain or struggling'

Now why would I be lonely? I dislike people. In fact, being alone is better then being around people. People change. I don't. Black was telling the simple, honest truth. The only reason she was there and not currently off trying to kill Cotton was because of Leaf. And because Epsilon would yell at her. Actually, he was more likely to drag her into the castle and be all sweet and then let her blow things up... Why could't she have fallen for Epsilon, or Snoweflayme? It would have been so much easier.

"...Vampire bat... DNA... Leaf's bleeding," Shatter said. "Oh? If that's the case, feel free to take his blood." Black stood up and grabbed Leaf, holding him so he couldn't struggle too much. "Wha- I don't want to be someone's lunch! Gah! Black!" Leaf was trying to get free, but it was effectively failing. Black was stronger then most. "Ignore his screams. You shouldn't need that much." Shatter paused, considering this.

Salamander shook his head 'you fall in love with the person you do for a reason. if you got to choose who it would be very complicated to try and decide who and why as well as all of the people who choose the same person.' Salamander listened and sighed as he rubbed between shatters wings 'You should find someone who is willing to help you or find an animal who's blood you could drink but forcing yourself onto someone especially for your first time who knows you might not stop that's why it best the being be willing. Also it does help to have someone to pry you off if you don't stop.'

((You're ruining mine and Black's fun. xd.png ))

Black decided to ignore Salamander's voice in her head and shut him off from her head. She disliked being lectured about love. "If you won't then fine. Leaf..." At the sound of her voice becoming all sweet, he doubled his efforts to free himself. But that only succeeded in making Black laugh. "I'M GONNA DIE!" he yelled. Black let go of him, laughing so hard she could barely breathe. "It... Hurts..." she managed to say, clutching her sides and trying to stop. Leaf glared at her. She wrapped her wings around her in a attempt to shut out the world and calm down. At this, Shatter couldn't help but giggle. Forgetting about the scent, and what Salamander had said, she slowly slipped behind them. "Boo!" she said suddenly. Leaf jumped and spun around, managing to fall over in the process. Shatter started laughing her chime-like sound, and the humming from her power grew louder. Leaf sat up and couldn't help but smile at the two. "You're just as bad as Black," he said to Shatter. "Aye... But I can't help it; It's the way I am," Shatter said, recovering. Black had recovered now, too.

(ugh, i'm starting to get so busy! i'll just slap down something)

As Mystiyu led Eva towards the mansion, he grew more determined. He felt overjoyed to see the mansion when they finally reached it. It didn't last long because police cars were everywhere in the front. Mist saw a few talking with each other and ran up to them.

Eva looked over at Ruby. Ruby's face was pale and she slowly shook her head. Eva closed her eyes and let out a faint, barely noticeable sigh. She opened her eyes and followed Mist, then stopped, watching him. She didn't know what to do. She knew what it was like with Ivon, but... That was different. She knew Ivon was alive, though barely. This time...

Ruby stayed hidden away. Everything was now black and white to her, which was all the proof she needed to know her sensors weren't messing up. A bonus was that she could tell exactly what died. Which made her positive that she was dead. She closed her eyes, which were now red; This power was making her sick. Ivon had tried to remove it, but it was impossible. She had told him not to worry. But she hated it. People tended to think she was like Diamond... Since they both had powers revolving around the dead. But no one could do anything about...

Ruby turned away, opening her eyes. Still no color. She shut off her ability and the color began to return.

(((Hey. Is there anything Elf could bust up in on?)))

((Tenebrae just appeared in the tower. ._. Not like anyone would notice... Hmm, maybe I should make him into a drama queen...? No, that'd be weird, and I have enough of them. I mean...))

Slamander laughed softly and helped leaf to stand up 'you two are cruel buti do have to admit that was funny. And it is nice to hear you two luaghing instead of being so menacing.' He decided to see if shatter could fly as he grabbed her hand 'ready to test out your flying ability if you can fly or not?' Salamander smiled a little sadistically as he had a fire start up and the words landing zone were written huge in burnt grass making it the only brown in a sea of green. The tops of the letters were right by leaf barely missing him as salamander sighed 'come on unfurl those wings so I know your ready' he spoke happily and stretched out his legs.

Shatter blushed faintly. She still wasn't used to physical contact. She opened her wings slowly, and stretched them. She pulled her hand away then, and flapped her wings. They were weird. Real. She flapped them again. Well, now she knew how. She looked over at Salamander and smiled. "Okay, I'm ready," she said.

"If you need any help, Shatter, me and Black can help. We can fly, after all," Leaf offered. "Don't drag me into this!" Black snapped.

Salamander grabbed shatters hands and teleports to flying heights letting go of her as he watches to see if she starts flying. He continued watching her as they fell down towards the ground. He stayed close to her just incase as he let flames between his hand.

Shatter fell for a second. Then she shot up, and began flying easily. "This is EASY!" she yelled happily, preforming barrel rolls and loop-the-loops or whatever they're called. Loop-de-loops? Either way, she was doing great. She carefully glided down to beside Salamander, hovering beside him, grinning. "And fun," she said, slightly out of breath. "Must be," Amber yelled, suddenly in a tree.

(I was afraid this thread was dying for a small while.)

Mystiyu talked with three cops. One was a dark-skinned woman with an afro, and the two others were light-skinned men. One had red hair, and the other had blonde hair. Hoping that they knew about Julie, he quickly asked them. "Excuse me, but please tell me, is Julie alive? If she's not here, then what happened?" Mist asked quickly.

"Sorry hun, but so far, we have no clue about what happened to her. We're workin' on it, though, so just sit tight." the woman responded.

The man with red hair grew suspicious of Mystiyu. "Hey, I heard that she had a Lanchrono. A Soul one, I think. Aren't you hers? I saw a picture of you while we were looking around the place."

"Yes, I am. I'm Mystiyu. Please let me help with the investigation. I can't sit and wait for results, I just need to be involved. It's my job to protect Julie." Mist begged.

"Hey, why not. You could be a good source of information. Let me remind you though, we haven't found anything yet." The red hairred man said. Mist said a quick thank you and went back to Eva.

"Eva, they haven't found anything yet, but they'll let us help. Let's go inside and search." He explained to her, starting to walk towards the mansion.

(Julie is buried in a garden that's in the back. I'll make a jump to the garden.)

((Okay. I'm trying to keep it alive the best I can.))

Eva nodded and followed. Ruby followed, though she didn't want to. Nor did Eva ask for her to follow- She didn't mind if she went home. But it was like she needed to follow.

((...And I have no idea what else to write. ._.))

Elf was about to say something else to the glitching robot but paused when her sensors picked up something alarming. A familiar signature was entering her range of detection and it was heading straight for the tower. She took one look at the Lanchronos in the room and knew she could not endanger everyone. With everyone occupied with their own tasks, Elfte slipped from the tower silently.

Once outside, she was able to do a complete, unhindered scan of her surroundings. She cycled through the different sensors she had collected over the years, everything coming up empty. With the dangerous signal approaching fast, Elf needed to act fast. She looked up at the tower. Ivon had modified her to be able to see the tower from the outside but she added a GPS way point on her internal map just in case she got turned around and couldn't locate it again. That being done, Elf needed to lead him away from the others. There was a quick burst of hot steam from the vents in the back of Elfte's legs, her artificial skin was boiled off on contact to clear the path of the byproduct. Another burst, this one much more violent, erupted from her legs. She took off into overdrive, her feet only contacting the ground for an instant with each long stride. She dove into the treeline and headed east.

fifty feet and closing...

forty feet and closing...

thirty feet

twenty

Elf had made it to the wide open space of what seemed like a unused tobacco field and slid to a stop. She scanned the tree line with various setting in her vision. Heat. Radiation. Ultraviolet. echolocation. everything was coming up blank. She didn't notice the small group of people standing nearby nor the girl that was flying. She defiantly didn't see the lines burned into the grass and weeds below her feet.

ten feet

oh censorkip.gif oh censorkip.gif oh censorkip.gif oh censorkip.gif

The blip on her map reached her....then vanished. Elf blinked and doubled checked. Nothing. She ran a diagnostic on all of her instruments. Nada. The man that was following her had vanished from the face from the face of the earth and left Elf scared and confused. She hadn't seen that signal for quite a while. At least since she lived in Egypt. She wondered why he was rearing his ugly head and terrorizing Elfte

Edited by padfoot

(MUST! KEEP! ALIVE! I don't want to throw him away...)

After some time searching, Mystiyu lead Eva and Ruby to the garden. It was quite an amazement to see. Beautiful plants were everywhere. Mist closed his eyes, remembering the nice times he had in the garden. A moment later, Mist opened them and scanned the area. He noticed an out-of-place dirt mound. "That's weird. This looks fairly new. The police missed this." he said, walking towards. Now, why someone need to bury or dig up something, especially here, he thought.

((*randomly appears* Okay, bumping-whenever-it-falls-too-far-behind mode activated. Plus, Eva's my little work of art. Kind of. Not really. She doesn't have as many flaws... Now I gotta go add some. Actually, being the first Lanchrono, she should have quite a few.))

Eva looked around. "Such a lovely garden," she muttered, then looked at the dirt mound. A quick glance at Ruby merely added confusion; Ruby's black eyes were now white. That had never happened before... That she knew of, at least. She looked at Mystiyu and took a few steps towards him before stopping. She stood there, unsure what to do. It would be wrong for her to stop him, wouldn't it? Ruby, on the other hand, was busy trying to shut off her 'sixth sense'. Though it was more of a seventh sense. Her eyes were white as she focused, and she finally succeeded in shutting it down. Her eyes turned red. She would not interfere. It wasn't her place. It wasn't Eva's, either. It was no one's place to stop him from knowing... Expect Julie's. And if she was there, Ruby wouldn't know.

"Hmm?" Amber froze and turned towards Elfte, then paused. No one else had noticed her, it seemed.

Edited by seacatsmew

(ok, then..... sad.gif )

Mystiyu noticed a shovel that was partially buried. He removed some of the dirt covering it, and started to use it. "Maybe the burglars hid something here. Don't understand why the police didn't come here-", Mist said as his shovel hit something. "I hit something!" he yelled as he started to uncover the finding. He couldn't believe what he found. It was a dead woman who looked exactly like Julie.

"N-no, it can't be! Julie?! No! No, no, noooo....."he exclaimed. Mist got on his knees and put his hands on his face, sobbing loudly. He's been hoping so that Julie is alive and okay, since they were separated. Now his hope was useless.

(so sorry, Misty...)

"...Mystiyu..." Eva's voice was just a whisper. She hesitated. ...It'd be wrong for me to. She walked closer, slowly, then gently put a hand on his shoulder. She didn't use her power. It would be wrong for her to. However, a different power was in work, and her clockwork heart hurt to feel his emotions. However, his emotions were so strong that she couldn't turn it off. "...Mystiyu... I'm sorry," she whispered. She crouched down beside him, spreading her wings to balance herself. She knew what he felt... Yet she didn't. She could feel his emotions, and her sister had died; Yet they were his emotions and her sister was now a clock tower. But... She had seen so many Angel Lanchronos die... She looked up at the sky, then looked back at Mystiyu. Ruby turned away. She left. Eva remained still, like a statue. But a single tear fell down her cheek. Edited by seacatsmew