Nanashi

Clockwork Doll

He can self repair? that 's pretty cool actually. That meant that he was more advanced than she originally thought. She thought for a moment, "What if I tried to fix you?", she was unsure how this machine worked but after some time of studying, she would have a good idea.

Salamander was in a tree nearby as they were singing. He kept his mind closed to others keeping his presence undetectable other than sight. He relaxed against the tree as people singing always relaxed him. His eyes closed slightly as he made the heat around him die down to a temperature comfortable for him around 65 degrees. He Watched as birds flew by and he watched a couple deer walk past a little ways away. He hummed softly to himself after she was done and he teleported back to his cave rearranging some stuff letting Shatter have some time to sing and talk with Amy without bothering her as he believed he was too clingy at times though he was just excited. He made a fireplace on the right side of the cave about 5 feet from the entrance. The cave itself was 30 feet deep and 20 feet wide, which he enjoyed immensely. He had a recliner 10 feet in centered in the cave while his bed was at the back of the cave on the left side. About 20 feet in against the right wall was a couch with a table beside it. In the center about 25 feet in was another fireplace. He lit a fire in that fireplace and sat on the couch reading the book Fablehaven.

(aww Jet, poor baby. hey, i might make two more characters. still deciding which group they should go to.)

"The last time I saw my master was back in our mansion. It's in a neighborhood a few miles from the city. I remember the way there, luckily. I don't completely remember what happened that got us separated, but at least I remember where it happened. Let's go, Eva." Mystiyu said as he started leaving the tower.

(should I make a form for Mist's master, even though she's dead? also, another question: can you combine two different kinds of Lanchrono? as long it's logical?)

Edited by cutiesonic

((No. Only one type. You can, however, make a new type. Only two powers, though. *hides behind barricade*

Making her is optional.))

Shatter picked the next song quickly. Amber was surprised but played it anyways. Shatter began to sing

"I pirouette in the dark,

I see the stars through me.

Tired mechanical heart,

Beats until the song disappears.

Somebody shine a light,

I'm frozen by the fear in me.

Somebody make me feel alive

And shatter me!

So cut me from the line,

Dizzy, spinning endlessly.

And shatter me!

Shatter me!

And shatter me!

If only the clockwork could speak,

I wouldn't be so alone.

We burn every magnet and spring,

And spiral into the unknown.

Somebody shine a light,

And shatter me!

So cut me from the line,

And shatter me!

Shatter me!

And shatter me!

If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly,

There's no one to catch me if I take a dive.

I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same,

The world is spinning but only in vain.

If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly,

There's no one to catch me if I take a dive.

I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same,

The world is spinning but only in vain.

Somebody shine a light,

Somebody make me feel alive,

And shatter me!

So cut me from the line,

And shatter me!

Shatter me!

And shatter me!"

Shatter opened her eyes. They were now... Golden?! They slowly faded back to dark red. Amber watched, surprised, but she knew what was happening.

((Okay, I'm out of songs. For now.))

"Okay." Eva followed, and the tower seemed to whisper around her. It had a strange connection to her, clearly. As soon as they were outside, the tower was silent. "Lead the way," Eva said.

Edited by seacatsmew

Salamander continued with his reading though his mind kept wandering to Shatter wondering how she was. He relaxed on the couch before remembering he hadn't eaten. He picked out a fish filet that he made himself and caught and a pan that he bought and began cooking it.

Raven nodded slowly, and backed away. Uh, King? You're friends are insane.

Rain groaned, burying her head in her knees. Hello, Rain. The girl looked up slowly. Who said that?

((Infecting an angel Lanchrono, already pretty messed up (mentally anyway)? Well played, Virus. Well played.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

(( xd.png Infect Diamond. I dare you. c:<))

"We get that a lot," I said, swatting at Carrion. She took into the air. "Maybe so, but they're my friends," King said.

"...Amber?" Shatter suddenly asked quietly. "Yes, little lily?" "...Do you... Do you think he's... Still looking for me?" she asked, her voice fading when she said 'he'. "...Of course not." Amber disliked lying. She knew he was still looking for her. "R...Really?" Shatter looked straight at Amber. "Yes," Amber replied. Shatter relaxed. Only one year old and has faced more pain then the rest of us Gemstones combined, Amber thought privately.

Salamander finished a chapter in his book and set it on the stand by the couch. He absorbed the fire and walked out into the forest. He was confused and slightly bored now that he was letting Shatter do her own thing. He sat on a tree branch humming softly.

"I'm still not convinced- Argh!" Black Cat bumped into Salamander. Instincts kicking in, she shot back a bit and her nails grew longer. Her ears flipped back, laying flat, and she hissed. "Calm down, Black. He's no threat." White Tac stood there, examining him. "But- Tac- Leaf-" "Would not want you to fight." Black sighed in defeat. Her ears returned to normal and her nails did, too. "...Wait, who are you, anyways?" she asked Salamander.

Salamander connected his minds to both of them. 'My name is Salamander. Who are you two?' His mind was still wandering but these two had gotten his attention. His heat had shot up so that directly around him was 100 degrees as a defense mechanism. He was trying not to attack or be attacked.

Although Jet was an intelligent man, he was awfully trusting. He was something similar to a child in many of his thoughts and actions. rubbing the back of his head with a hand, he nodded. Sure, if you want. I've also got th-is shoulder here... He glanced at his right shoulder where the skin and metal had been stripped away to reveal a shoulder socket, an arm rod, and the intricate wiring cog-work that allowed the arm to move. Parts of it had rusted away and made moving that arm a painful and awkward action. I'd really appreciate it. Da! Is Elf allowed to help me get fixed up? His warm red gaze swiveled to rest on Ivon. Anything had to be cleared by him first.

"Of course," Ivon said, questioning who transported Ivon back. Oh, well. Saved him the trouble of walking back up.

Or he had forgotten he walked back upstairs.

"Black Cat." "Kcalb Tac. Or White Tac." Black didn't mind the heat. But when your best friend(who has a obvious crush on you) can control both fire and ice... You kind of get used to it. And Snoweflayme(name probably spelled wrong) was also made of those two. And light. And darkness. Funny I never realized how strange he is until now. The girl suddenly smiled, revealing sharp teeth. Ignoring the girl, White bowed. She always bowed. Didn't matter who it was. It was common in their dimension to bow if you're a guard. Black didn't bow to anyone. But it was to be expected from the princess- She froze. No, she was queen now. Since she had killed her father.

((*cuddles Black Cat* My messed up kitty cat... I mean...

She looks cooler in my mind.))

Salamander looked over the two in front of him curiously. 'What are you doing so close to my home, are you two looking for something?' He rubbed the back of his neck as he sighed. He lowered the temperature around him.

"Hell yeah!", she said excitedly, "Come're big guy", she said as she pulled up her chair in front of him. A butane torch melted through the skin covering her index finger. Her eyeballs tinted until they were completely blacked out. She didn't want to ruin her eyes after all. She set to work clearing a shank of lose metal that was jamming his shoulder servos.

"You got that right," Black Cat said. "Those idiots sent us here without a way to get back. And I really dislike being whatever the heck I am." She wasn't used to having no wings. Or only having one heart. And it was fake. "If Leaf falls in love with Toxic once more, I, personally, will rip his guts out. She's the enemy, after all. Though, he was crushing on Cotton when we left..." Black's emotions were rage and amusement. More rage then anything. "He needs to just pick someone and stick with her," Tac said. He had liked her not that long ago. She ended up hiding from him. "Though I don't know why he's like this. But I guess we do only fall in love once." Black nodded in agreement.

Salamander smiled and shook his head. 'Who are the idiots and why were you sent here? another thing i'm slightly curious is where were you sent from'He felt the rage and sighed softly 'why are you so angry black?'

"It's her way of saying 'our friends'. And that's her being nice," White replied, looking over at the girl. "She was sent because she had nothing else to do, and I'm her guard, so I followed." "Because that idiot, Leaf, is going to get us all killed!" Black yelled, kicking a tree. She regretted it and jumped back, cursing. "I'll tell them to send Leaf over. And we came from another dimension, Salamander." White had already contacted them. "Leaf will be here soon." "Hmph." Black wasn't as angry. Still ticked off, but...

Jet squirmed uncomfortably as Elf prepared for work. After all, it would still hurt. Magic was funny in that sorta way. He was used to this sort of thing, however. Ivon had tried to fix him much like this in the past. Aside from the occasional whimper, he remained both still and silent. Like a hypersensitive child, he quickly picked up and mentally adapted to anything and everything. In this case, it was automatically freezing into perfect stillness when having pain dealt to him by another. He had a lot of sad adaptations, one of them including the inability to feel the pain of electricity. Ivon's attempts at fixing his son had really done anything but.

Salamander smiled and nodded 'It's alright lets figure out something. If your from a different dimension is there a different me?' He leaned against a tree curiously awaiting an answer.

Elf's pal split open and dozens of little robotic tendrils snaked from whiten. She pressed her undulating hand against the robot's shoulder and let the little cleaner bots do the rest. Small, rotating buffers on each snake carefully buffed away the rust caked around the arm joint.While she worked, she noticed the android growing still as a stone. She thought nothing of it, Elf did the same thing,m after all.

After a majority of the rust had been buffed away, she started working to unjam the cogs. Working with clockwork was hard. She much preferred the streamlines systems in her own body but who was she to judge. All the robots Ivon created were beautiful, she just didn't want to be build like them. She pulled out a unattached, twisted spring, 'Damn you have a lot of junk in here", she said. IT wasn't an insult. She was finding more and more unattached hardware the more she cleaned.

((I like clocks...))

"Erm. Well. Not in the dimension we came here from. Or from our home dimension. Not so sure about the rest; We are Asins. Basically, fancy dimension-traveling people. Where the censorkip.gif is he?!" "Black, language." Black Cat glared at White. Suddenly, there was screaming. Black sighed and moved slightly, holding out her arms. With a thud, a boy landed in them. "You know you can fly, idiot." "Y-Yeah..." Black dropped the boy. "Salamander, meet Leaf. Leaf, meet Salamander." Her mood was better now.

Salamander couldn't help but chuckle. These people were something else that's for sure 'What is it your looking for maybe i can help? and nice to meet you leaf.' He wasn't sure what an asin was but he was curious about their dimension traveling though his mind wasn't sure whether he should help them or not.

"A portal," Black replied. "Are you really that anxious to see Toxic again?" White asked. Black glared at her. "...Point taken. Never mind then." "That was quick," Leaf noted. "Shut up, child," Black said. "This again?! I'm 18! I'm not a child!" "Cloud Spirits are normally over a million years old. You're a child," Black and White said, perfectly in sync. "Teaming up on me? Again?" Black chuckled. Tac just smiled. "Oh. And nice to meet you too, Salamander," Leaf said.

Salamander smiled and shook his head 'You guys are so entertaining. what is a cloud spirit and are you all cloud spirits?'

"Of course not!" Black and Tac said. "Cloud Spirits... We normally live on clouds. We can control them. Kinda," Leaf said, ignoring the two. "I'm the queen of... Well, to put it simply, shadows. More like demons, though," Black said somewhat proudly. "I'm just one of the 'shadows'. Created to be her guard." Tac looked back, knowing someone was there. However, their presence was invisible to the rest.