Nanashi

Clockwork Doll

(i'm back! was busying playing skyrim and final fantasy XIV)

Once out the tower, Mystiyu led Eva out the forest and back onto the road where he first woke up. The city was several miles away from them, a distance Mist didn't mind. During the travel in the city, several places was plastered with Have you seen me posters with pictures of Mystiyu and an Asian woman with black hair that was in a ponytail.

(writer's block. i have no clue how long miles are in perspective.)

((*has no life and is too jumpy to play DS for fear of laptop being taken away* Neither do I.))

Eva knew Mist was following; She was grateful. The odd girl could tell if Mystiyu's 'owner' was dead or alive. If she was dead, though... She kept these thoughts to herself as her wings folded as tightly against her as possible. "That's her? In the pictures?" she asked quietly.

Like, well, a machine, Jet sat obediently as his new friend worked. At least, he thought Elfte as a friend. Then again, he trusted anyone and everyone. Most people didn't help him at first glance. Even his own creator had left him to decay. Any sort of assistance was accepted with gratitude just due to this. Once the cluttered socket and the exposed areas had been cleaned and polished, the intricacy if it all became obvious. Bronze cogs of varying sizes shone in the light of the room, and the exposed steel's dark sheen contrasted the cogs' light metal. Everything had been carefully arranged to be even more than just a machine. Each of Ivon's designs were works of art. Lifting a shaking hand towards the shoulder, the cluttered cogs re-aligned themselves with not more than a thought. Yeah. I bet. He muttered hoarsely.

Salamander looks them over and rubs the back of his head. He spoke curiously 'so your a demon queen a demon and a cloud spirit why did you get sent here to begin with.'

"If you say it like that, it just sounds weird. Like we said before, we're fancy dimensional traveling people," Black said. "We explore the different dimensions. I'm slacking off as queen, because it's way too boring. Makes me regret killing Oscuro." She paused. "...Scratch that. Father or not, he still deserved to die." Leaf looked over at her warily. She wasn't sad she killed her dad, nor was she happy. She really didn't care. And it scared him. Tac, on the other hand, was now doing... Something to the air. Drawing something, it seemed. A bright light suddenly flashed. "Black, if you hate being made of metal again that much, here," she said as she reached her hand through. She pulled out a vial and tossed it to the 'queen', who caught it. "Xin made it." The light vanished. "Great. No offence, Salamander, but I dislike being metal again. And if you aren't metal, then this is the weirdest dimension I have ever seen." Black opened the vial... Which turned into a bottle. Without a second thought, she chugged half of it and handed it to White. They knew how Xin's potions worked. White chugged the rest(okay, slower then Black) and the bottle vanished. They both started glowing, and... Nothing seemed to happen.

Salamander nodded 'i Am indeed metal though there are non metal beings in this world also. Either way it sounds weird and why not hand the crown off to a daughter or sister to something if you don't want it.Again , you were metal before?'

"I'M ONLY 119! I DON'T HAVE A DAUGHTER!" Black turned away, blushing. It's not like there's anyone I like... O-Okay, maybe there is, but it's not like he likes me back. It's only been a few months since we met, she thought, struggling to control her emotions. "...And, anyways, I have no living family. My mother died years ago and I killed my father. And I have no siblings." She paused, her emotions now in control, and turned back to face him. "Also... Yeah. Made of data and metal. Way more advanced then your systems, since I had to keep a force field around the Asin base twenty-four-seven." She disliked being made of metal. "Sorry about that. She's still mad because we got sent here," White said, acting like this happened every day.

Salamander smiled '119 is young to you? i don't know what exactly is old but that seems pretty old to me. besides hours, months, days, or years love is love no matter how long it takes for you to realize it. No need to point out superiority i wasn't looking for that all you needed to say was at one point you were made of metal as well. and it is fine white.'

"We're not allowed to marry before we're 119, anyways. And, well, the data body was a pain, because I couldn't do anything. Leaf still has the scar from when I changed back." She smiled like she was planning something. "And apparently I'm not sleeping tonight," Leaf said with a shudder. "Relax, child. I won't hurt you... Yet." Black looked over at him, amused and then she turned away. She spread two starling wings and began cleaning them. Tac suddenly turned and let out a hiss. "S-Sorry," Shatter said, jumping down from the tree- Or, rather, gliding. Tac watched her warily. Edited by seacatsmew

Salamander walked up and put an arm around shatter looking at them . '119 is a pretty long while before you can get married and shouldn't you be nice to eachother?' He looked Shatter over and smiled 'your done singing shatter? I heard part of your first song but I decided to give you time alone if you wanted it. I won't let them hurt you'

Shatter's face turned red as she remembered what he had said earlier, but she hid this and her emotions quickly. "U-Um, yeah" she said. "...It's a bit hard when you fall in love with someone who's nothing alike you. And no. I shouldn't," Black said, folding her wings. "I thought you said you don't like anyone," Leaf said, suddenly curious. "Shut up, Leaf." "Oh? A singer? That explains who i heard earlier." Tac relaxed. Edited by seacatsmew

(sorry, was too busy playing Skyrim.)

"Yes, that's her. Her name's Julie Yuu. I was given to her because her old bodyguard quit. She needed one because people tend to try to break in our mansion and steal stuff. I'm sure that's what happened. Don't remember much of it though. During the whole thing, the burglars knocked me out and left me at the road back there. That's how I came across you and a few of the other Lanchronos. I really hope Julie's okay.....I couldn't bare it if they killed her, but so far, it seems to be that way...." He said as he walked. With each poster he passed, Mist worried about her more and more. At one point, he stopped. "I can't slow down now! I need to see her NOW! Julie!!" he yelled, running quickly, not caring about any attention he attracted.

Eva watched before spreading her wings and flying after him. There was a flash of ruby to her left, and she knew Ruby Mist was following. Ruby and Eva both had to slow down to match Mist's speed, since they were both faster. Eva paused, suddenly, and sped up. Ruby did the same, and the two shot past Mist. If she's dead, I want you to tell me before he finds out, Eva told Ruby via telepathy. Of course.

(( xd.png Infect Diamond. I dare you. c:<))

"We get that a lot," I said, swatting at Carrion. She took into the air. "Maybe so, but they're my friends," King said.

"...Amber?" Shatter suddenly asked quietly. "Yes, little lily?" "...Do you... Do you think he's... Still looking for me?" she asked, her voice fading when she said 'he'. "...Of course not." Amber disliked lying. She knew he was still looking for her. "R...Really?" Shatter looked straight at Amber. "Yes," Amber replied. Shatter relaxed. Only one year old and has faced more pain then the rest of us Gemstones combined, Amber thought privately.

((Otherwise, Eva and Mist and Ruby/Mist are all rather far from the tower and... Shatter, Black, White, and Salamander are all talking. And I'm thinking of having Tenebrae appear in the tower.

And I can't remember what his name is but 'twitch' is being repared by Elfte. I think.

I feel bad for not remembering his name...))

Salamander saw the small amount of blush and chuckled silently. He looked over at black 'well it may be true that its difficult but then again there are always obstacles in the way. Aren't you guys siblings though?'

"Wha- Siblings?! I'm an only child. Tac's like a sister to me, and Leaf's... A idiot." Black adjusted one of her wings to hide her face. Yeah. He's just an idiot. Actually, I'm the idiot. Falling in love with someone who's heart changes so easily. Now I'm doomed to never love anyone else, she thought. "Black...?" Leaf asked cautiously. "Leaf, let her be." White knew Black well enough to know what this meant. Shatter was focusing on trying to fold her wings.

Salamander couldn't help but smirk at black talking directly into just her mind 'So it is leaf or someone leaf reminds you of judging from your thoughts? You can tell me, i wont tell anyone.' Salamander decided after that to get closer to Shatter and gently test how her wings folded letting her know which muscles to focus on to make it easier for her to fold it in before speaking into just her mind. 'I've never felt bat wings before they are nice do you feel when they are touched like how a bat would or do you not really feel them too much maybe there are sensors near them, Either way they are cool.'

...Leaf. But hearts change easy. Our 'demon' hearts, not so much. We fall in love once in our lives. Only in rare cases can we fall in love again. We remove our sixth heart because it holds out 'love' in it, so that we never have to feel it. However... I had to take mine back because I had to save his life by giving him my fifth. Black moved her wing again, revealing her face. Though she showed no emotions, her eyes showed pain. Her emotions themselves were hidden away. "I can feel them... They're odd, like... They're real. Not metal," Shatter said quietly, her wings folding easily now.

Salamander nodded as he listened to black. He felt for her, he knew love could hurt though not through firsthand experience yet. He spoke softly as if to try and console her. 'so you gave up a heart for him and now your 6th heart is back allowing you to love but he doesn't seem to love you back or are you afraid of being hurt in the end?' Salamander smiled at Shatter and spoke happily 'I believe that they are real wings along with the fangs you have. I don't doubt they feel odd but at least now you can fold them.'

His heart changes so often it's hard to keep track. I don't know much about Cloud Spirits, however. And yes... We're born with ten hearts and we need at least five to live. Four were given away, one was destroyed. I don't care if he never loves me back. I just hope that he'll be happy. Black looked over at Leaf, who was now being scolded by White.

"The fangs feel weirder then the wings. The fangs are making it kind of hard to talk without biting my tongue," Shatter said with a light giggle.

Salamander nodded slowly 'Have you ever told him how you feel? even if he doesn't like you back you should at least know. and then you could focus on him as just a friend. As long as he is happy you are happy so just let him know when you believe is the right time.' Salamander chuckled and looked Shatter over 'How sharp are those things anyways and are they too long for your mouth? i mean your wings seem well proportioned i don't see why your fangs wouldn't be.'

Never have. Never will. It wont change anything. Knowing him, he'll say it by accident and make things awkward. Our 'demonic' hearts never change. Black paused. ...And if they did, I would have killed him long ago for following me into my realm. She turned away and hummed something. At the sound of the song, Leaf froze. "Oh great... Is the comet crossing this realm too?" he asked. "Am I not allowed to hum the Starling's Melody without you freaking out?" "Nope." Black sighed. There was a flash of something reflecting and Leaf stumbled back, clutching his arm. Black smiled, revealing sharp feline teeth. Leaf drew his hand away, examining to wound. It was only a cut... A really long cut, but it had barely broken the skin. "Ouch..." White had vanished.

Somehow ignoring the two, Shatter paused. "...They're sharp enough to pierce through metal. That much I'm sure of. And not really- Longer then my other teeth, though." She opened her mouth, revealing teeth much like a vampire's. They were only a bit longer then the rest of her teeth, but definitely sharper. Then she paused and tensed. ...Wait... He said he was a vampire bat... Which means... She automatically shut all of her feelings away and focused. No. She wouldn't. Maybe just a nibble...? What the heck kind of voice was this? It wasn't a glitch; It was like the bat DNA was speaking. Come on, it smells good! The voice was right... Wait, no. She didn't want to have to shut herself down, but if she did... Well, it wasn't like only Ivon could turn her back on.

((Vampire bat = Drinks blood = Apparently Shatter's gotten a thirst for blood. Heh.))

(((My interest has been dwindling since the romance stuff started. Romance is boring to me >.>)))

Elfte finished realigning Jet's arm servos and sat back in her chair, "So how does that feel?", she asked.

(((Ugh. Not sure where to go with Elf)))

((Shatter could care less about romance. She's so weird... "Hey look, two people I barely know are in love with me! I'm gonna go get changed into some weird vampire bat thing by one and completely ignore the other's feelings." Those are basically her thoughts on romance. ^^' And Black... She needs to break something.))

"Seems like a party in here." Tenebrae appeared casually in the tower, flying. "Apparently it is. Can't you just use the door?" "I did. You just didn't notice. Hmm. You're younger then I thought." "I get that a lot."