Nanashi

Clockwork Doll

"Not at all. It's just like sleeping," Ivon said. Then he pulled out a small cube. "Her personality and memories will be stored in this." "You and your cubes," Diamond muttered. King moved closer to watch.

"Gah!" Shatter knew exactly what Amber was planning now. "Heh. She likes.." Her eyes turned white. List what Turquoise Shatter Screen likes. "...Warmth, quiet, sweet things, lilies, animals, and light green. She dislikes the cold, loud noises, sour things, and most humans." Her eyes turned amber again. "And that's just a bit of what I know about her." Shatter was shocked. "...How did you know...?" she asked. Amber didn't reply. Instead, she smiled again.

Won't fixing whatever's wrong affect it still? I've evolved with it... What if it makes me... Weak? Told you so. The Virus laughed. It's no longer just a simple wire. I've manifested. I live within your core, the very way you think. You'll never be rid of me. Can you hear this? The wolf whispered quietly. A chill ran down her spine. Fear. Edited by RavenWolf1010

"Yeah. Only because of my... Skills. Let's just call them skills. But the others can't," Ivon said. "And not at all. I built you different then the rest. Like King over there. Taking this... This virus away will make you stronger. I swear on my life you will not get weaker. And the cube's done." The cube was now glowing. It could copy data, even without touching the one it wanted to copy data from. He put it down. "It's your choice. But I don't know if I can ever get the chance again." King moved closer. Thud-thud. His heartbeats were normal. Because of Raven. He stopped a bit away and watched.

She didn't want to be so mean. The wolf nodded. Ok... Do it. The virus screeches in protest. I won't let you. She's mine. I control her. Raven could feel the Virus overriding her protocols. On it's own accord, a snarl bubbled up in her throat. Hurry! I can't- She sinched her teeth together. control this censorkip.gif*** much longer. She would not let it hurt anyone else. I'm in charge. You are not. I'm in charge. She chanted it over and over again in her head. Stop. Resisting. I. Will. Rule. You. The little voice she'd always mistook for her subconscious was now struggling.

But the battle was almost invisible to those around her. Besides muscles straining against themselves, there was no other appearant struggle.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Ivon knew the off command normallt took a minute. There wasn't exactly time, now that the virus was fighting. Instructions went through his head. With a few things here and there... He disliked what he was about to do, but it wasn't like there was another choice.

A faint black glow surrounded him and a metallic scent filled the air. It would make sure Raven felt nothing when he did the 'surgery'. Along with a few other things...

He worked as quick as he could. The virus was basically everywhere, and with his 'skills', he could see them. His knife could actually 'kill' the virus, but he had to be careful not to cut her wiring in the process. King moved closer. His glow provided more light, and made it easier for Ivon to see what he was doing.

((Don'tyellatmeIdon'tknowmuchaboutandroids I know, I suck at this.))

((I would never have know. I'm much worse. xd.png

So is Raven off? She is right?))

The blackness was calming. It was like floating in water, but with out the moisture. There was no virus here. The anger was gone. She felt... Giddy. While she couldn't truly head, or see, or even, technically feel, she still was there. In a void.

Rain flew overhead impatiently. The angel casted a narrow net of telepathy, checking to see if Raven was following. Of course, she didn't pick up the overwhelming anger. Carefully, she extended the 'net'. Nothing. At all. She couldn't have gotten far. The gears whirred in her skull, puzzled by why she couldn't pick her up.

The momentary fault in her concentration allowed the net to pull in emotions and even thoughts of animals and humans around her. Gritting her teeth, she slammed the door.

((Yup. Force reset.))

Ivon allowed the cube to restore her memories and personality data as he stitched her up. He relaxed. Kind of. It was finished. She should wake up soon. King was now right beside Ivon, watching. His fur wasn't glowing as much anymore, but it was still enough to show.

((Real golden wolves: Orange/yellow and white fur.

I wanna see a wolf in the wild... We have some in zoos, but...))

((WOLF. At least you live where you have a chance. There's no wolves in the west US. Well, not the portion I live in anyway.

Force resets always come with some sort of complication though, don't they?))

Raven blinked a few times. Her vision was blurry; and she was barely able to make out the people around her. It slowly came back into focus, sharper almost. As if the Virus screwed her vision (metaphorically of course). Her limbs, were light and airy. Her very being, seemed to have lost a lead weight. The wolf Lanchrono titled her head. Her hearing came back more slowly, but even it, seemed more sensitive. She yipped happily. A pink slug moved it's way across Ivon's face, followed by another bark. She hopped down, tail waiving excitedly. Her first step, was to make amends to the android. Raven dropped to her belly, and inched forward, ears back, and jowls exposing her teeth. It was a grin of apology. King was next on her list.

((Wolves usually oy show their teeth in submission, or the most common, a threat. I've read various books, and some say they also do it apologetically. Similar to submission I guess. If it isn't obvious, I do obsessed over wolves a little bit. I lied, wolf stuff covers my room and I'm actually wrapped up in about four wolf blankets. I'm a wolf freak.

Oh, and Raven can't speak. For how long? I'm not even sure.))

((Actually, I have to go to Ontario for a chance. I get to see beavers and deer here...

Eh. His is magical. Maybe he just gets a headache instead.))

Add a shower to my list of things to do later, Ivon thought, smiling. Diamond was still 'playing' with the bird skeleton. Surprised by Raven suddenly moving, King shot back. A bit too far. He hit the wall, which slightly made him panic. He looked around in alarm.

Salamander kept murring the heat slightly increasing enough to keep both shatter and himself wam though it was slightly cold everywhere else. He looked over at Shatter his mask off but his hat lowered so his eyes weren't easily seen. He smiled softly 'is that true Shatter? If so I can get us some candy and find a nice spot for us to eat amber too if you'd both like?'

((OH NO! *Pulls King closer* Hush my love. You are safe with the Almighty Wolf God.

*cough* I'll wait for pad.))

((Just realized I'm laying on a wolf blanket and a random dog blanket along with a dog and cat pillow and a cat giant plush. I'm obsessed with cats. If that isn't obvious.

Though, I have a growing interest in wolves.))

"Nah. I should get back before they realize I'm gone. Again," Amber replied. "But I'll be happy to share random facts about any Gemstone Marionettes some other time. Anyways, see you both later!" Amber vanished. "Um... Y-Yeah, she got it all correct," Shatter said, still slightly startled.

((EDIT: King might be a bit more spooked if you do that. xd.png And Carrion shall watch... Not like she actually cares.

Hmm, I have a plan. And we all know this won't end well. Never does.))

Edited by seacatsmew

(wait, what is Eva and Mist doing now? And Rain? should we just fast forward to where they meet Ivon?)

Salamander chuckled putting a warm arm around her shoulders as he teleported them to a nice quiet field he had been before, some lilies were growing around here and there and he picked a few giving them to her though his face did have a slight reddish hue too it he would swear up and down that it was what caused him to be able to use fire as a breath attack though that was actually located in his "throat." He pulled some candy from a bag that was beside him, he had actually dropped her off and when he went to pick some of the flowers he got the candy as well. 'This place use to be my favorite place i even used a cave nearby for a home before though it just didn't feel right so i kept moving where i lived until i got to where i am now. Where i live now felt right so i decided to stay though i don't particularly know what was different about the cave.'

(((We have a coyote problem on my campus, so I guess thats kinda close)))

elfte didn't know what to do when the wolf inched towards her on her stomach. She hesitantly reached down and pat the wolf on the head, "There there. It's alright", she said, unsure what else to do.

Raven whined with joy. Her tail thumped against the wooden floor, and she moved closer, trying to climb into Elf's lap. King. Her eyes moved from the Android to King. Reluctant, she climbed off of Elf. Before she left her side, Raven licked her wounded hand ever so gently, and then headed to King. Once again, she dropped to her belly, seeing he was frightened. Averting her eyes, she stopped, a few feet away. She gave him enough room as to not crowd him and make him even more anxious. Her body was relaxed. I'm not going to hurt you, her expression said. And it was true, she wasn't.

((I saw two red foxes the other day. They're so cute <3

Sure, but we'll skip to outside of the tower instead. They were all just walking.))

"We're here." Eva stood in front of a currently broken door. She walked inside and up the stairs.

"IVON!" a familiar voice yelled. Before he had time to react, he was tackle-hugged. "Dad!" "It's been a while, Eva," he said with a laugh, used to the android's body weight. "Way too long," she replied.

King paused, then relaxed. "I know you won't," he whispered.

((RAVENWOLF! LOOK! WOLVES! THEY'RE SO CUTE!

I can't go there because it's in Minnesota. But I can watch them on the webcams... They're so adorable.))

Shatter accepted the lilies. She hoped he didn't see her face currently had a red tinge to it, or if he did, just brush it off as something else. Wait, am I...? Her thoughts stopped. Then, you could say her mind's gears went the other way, erasing the thought from her mind, then returned to normal. No. Of course not. She refused to believe it.

"It's beautiful," she said, smiling. And it was. To her, at least.

((WOLF. biggrin.gif I KNOW WHAT IM DOING ALL DAY.))

The black she-wolf nodded. And looked to the stairs. She hated being inside. If any one wanted to continue to talk to her, they could find her outside. Raven didn't want to leave King, but now she was growing anxious.

Rain looked up at the tower. Pretty dramatic. A black form nearly toppled her over. Hey!

((I SECOND THAT!

Earlier, there were a bunch of them just lying around on the top webcam thingy. It was cute.))

King followed Raven, but he flew instead. He really, really disliked being in a smallish place with such a high level of energy. He landed in the forest, and his wings folded into his back again.

Edited by seacatsmew

Raven saw King's form overhead. She followed after it, her stride long and smooth. When she saw him, her tail swung excitedly back and forth.

King saw Raven. His tail wagged. He walked over and sat down a meter away, still slightly unsure.

((...I'm not good with wolves, I have to admit...))

(( xd.png Androids, Lanchronos, and Wolves. How did this RP come into exsistence I wonder?))

Raven didn't know what to do next. He had shown that he could be spooked, and Raven didn't want to do that. She shifted on her paws uneasily. Earlier, she found she couldn't even speak. Then again, wolves didn't speak anyway. Raven was encrypted with the communications of a wolf, but she'd always coupled it with speaking, as some gestures could've been lost on others.

((Because of my mind? ...No, currently I'm in my mind. Actually, it hasn't started.

Because, if you haven't noticed, I've been running low on ideas? xd.png ))

King noticed this and focused. A small ball of light shot from him into her. "It'll return your ability to speak," he said, then stood up and turned away. He began to walk away.

"Ah, so you're Ivon. I'm Mystiyu. Or you call me Mist. Hmm, can you tell me about Soul Lanchronos? I'm a Soul Lanchrono."Mystiyu greeted him. Since you're with the creator, might as well learn more about Lanchronos, he thought.

Ivon sat up, picking up Eva and setting her aside. She was excited to see him again. If that wasn't obvious.

"Nice to meet you, Mist. Soul Lanchronos... They cannot speak, but they can use telepathy, along with two other powers. They're more advanced then the regular Lanchronos, and make great guards. Like the rest, they have feelings. But I think you might have to be a bit more specific about what you want to know about them," Ivon said. Ruby/Mist watched warily.