Nanashi

Clockwork Doll

Open and accepting both humans and Lanchronos, both female and male!

-Collection of words-

What are we to you?

I've been wondering for a while.

What if we were human? Would you feel the same way?

RECAP

Everyone was in the forest. They all met up- Okay, Mist was more just watching, and Rain and Raven fought, and Eva stopped them and told them Ivon died, but then the Gemstone Marionettes(OOC explains it) appeared and Eva followed them. But they weren't moving after a bit. Eva approached. They had a discussion and basically, Shatter met Salamander, Rain tracked down Eva who was with Mystiyu, Mist brought Elfte to Ivon, and the tower dislikes stuff. Raven's at the tower, trying to get in. Success and bloo blee blop and so King and Raven are in the clearing and Eva, Rain, and Mystiyu are in the tower and Salamander and Shatter are off in some random clearing and Amber's appearing and disappearing.

But now, Shatter flew off after being turned into a vampire bat thing and after junk happened. Something seems to be malfunctioning. Amber teleported her to the tower.

Eva was trying to comfort Mystiyu, since he found out Julie, his old owner(?) died.

It seems Elfte is sensing something.

And seacatsmew is failing to keep track of everything else.

Oh, but now, there's earthquakes! The Marionettes are putting on a show, apparently!

(On a side note, at the bottom, there's a thing so you know who's still around.)

OOC

A long time ago, there was a clockmaker. His name was Ivon Victor Lanchro. He may not sound like much now, but... Soon, you'll understand why he's so important.

He dreamed of new types of clocks. And new machines. Dolls that moved, without being wound. And so she was created. The first Lanchrono.

Eva.

She was one of the few Angel Lanchronos. Why Lanchrono? Well, Lanchro was Ivon's last name, and he was the one who created it, and chrono was related to time. And since he was a clockmaker, it all fit.

Angel Lanchronos were like a normal Lanchrono, minus it had wings that allowed it to fly. However, because each Lanchrono were basically human and could feel emotions, they were the most feared, because they were the most powerful Lanchronos. So they were hunted and destroyed.

Marionette Lanchronos were stranger. They were less like humans, and more like robots. They had no emotions, and were made to destroy the Angel Lanchronos. They looked like humans, minus their eyes, which were always completely black with white pupils.

The rest acted like humans. You may say they were. But Angels did not show many emotions, and it soon was thought they had none. In fact, they said they had none. After a few years, the Marionette Lanchronos were destroyed, and the Angel Lachronos were allowed to live. Well, the few that remained.

Eva was still alive. She had never left Ivon. She was his daughter. But she would outlive him. And he died the day he reached 90 35. I think.

Slowly, Lanchronos stopped being bought and sold, until few remained. It's said Eva is one of those few.

The Plot(Kinda)

You're either human or a Lanchronos, whatever you prefer. More information is below, but... Basically, some random people are trying to destroy the rest of the Lanchronos, and make new robot thingies, and basically create robot armies. So... Um... More details below.

Humans

You can have a Lanchrono or buy one(a few places still sell them) or find one or whatever. You can want to rule the world with robot armies, or not. Whatever you prefer.

Lanchronos

You can have a human companion or whatever, and be any type of Lanchrono but Marionette. Just not too many Angel Lanchrono, remember? And so you can do... Whatever. You have emotions. Basically, you're a human made of metal. (Kind of.) You're magical, question how this all works and face my wrath.

Rules

- DC rules apply.

- Keep it PG-13. Romance is allowed. Violence, kind of, just... Well, considering most of the violence is towards the Lanchronos, don't be all like 'the blood went everywhere' or stuff like that.

- Okay, all normal rules apply, like no perfect/perfectly imperfect characters.

- I am the goddess of this, and my word is law, kind of.

- Try to have fun, and check for new rules.

- Pass is a word related to time, whether it's clock or past or whatever.

Form Information is at the bottom for Lanchronos.

(Anime or real pictures, I don't care; I use anime.)

-Human-

Username:
Name: (Full name! Middle name and EVERYTHING!)
Nicknames: (Optional)
Personality: (Optional)
Species: (Half-humans are fine)
Looks: (Picture or description)
Opinion on Lanchronos: (Destroy or keep?)
Powers: (Up to two, unless you're me)
Lanchrono: (Who do they have? Only one at the most for now)
History: (I WANNA KNOW SO no RP'd. This rule may be lifted.)
Family: (And/Or really close friends)
Lover/Crush:
They have a crush on you:
Password: (Aye.)
Other:

-Lanchrono-

Username:
Name: (Middle and last optional)
Nicknames: 
Age: (How long since they were created? None older then 19)
Model No.: (PICK A NUMBER!)
Type of Lanchrono: (Answer.)
Looks: 
Powers: (One for normal, two for other, three for angel)
Companion: 
Lover/Crush: 
History: (Not optional)
Password: (Eya.)
Other:

Accepted Forms

~seacatsmew~

This is where I say random stuff. So hi.

Name: Eva Aera Lanchro

Nicknames: Eva

Personality: Aye.

Model No.: 13

Type of Lanchrono: Angel

Looks: Eva

Powers: She can make others aware what she's feeling, and kind of make them feel it(one power). She can also shoot her feathers out at things and regrow them(two powers). Her fourth power is simply being able to understand and talk to animals(one power).

Companion: Ivon used to, but now she has none.

Lover/Crush: ----

They have a crush on you: ----

History: Raised by Ivon as the first Lanchrono, and then she just left and hid from Marionettes. But now she has nowhere to go home to.

Password: Aye.

Other: She likes magpies.

Name: Lanris Cecio Cruec

Nicknames: Lance or Lan.

Personality: Optional, yes?

Species: He's a rabbit boy.

Looks: Couldn't help myself.

Opinion on Lanchronos: Eh, he... Doesn't care.

Powers: ...None, I think.

Lanchrono: Nope, too expensive. xd.png

History: RP'd- *is hit with table* Okay, he was raised by his mother who died and now he's living in a burrow.

Family: All deceased.

Lover/Crush: ----

They have a crush on you: Open.

Password: YES, HE'S THE WHITE RABBIT FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND!

Other: He doesn't like to be called similar to the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. Aaand he's bisexual.

Name: King

Nicknames: King

Personality: Don't ask...

Model No.: 25

Type of Lanchrono: Animal

Looks: This, but he doesn't glow and his eyes are green with black snake pupils.

Powers: He can glow if he chooses to, and summon these wings.

Companion: None.

Lover/Crush: None... I think...

They have a crush on you: None... Yet.

History: Basically, he was never purchased, so they released him.

Password: Eya, Eva, Aye, and Ave?

Other: Imaginary friends...

Name: Tenebrae Obumbrata Obscurum

Nicknames: Tene

Personality: Don't get on his bad side.

Species: Half vampire bat. Dislikes being called a vampire.

Looks: Fangs and two black bat wings included.

Opinion on Lanchronos: He doesn't care. As long as Turquoise is okay.

Powers: Somehow, he can turn even a Lanchrono into a vampire humanoid android thing. He's also skilled with seeing in the dark and using echolocation, if those count.

Lanchrono: None.

History: Bein' lazy. He has no interesting past, minus the fact he killed all his family.

Family: None.

Lover/Crush: Likes Shatter and will show it whenever he can.

They have a crush on you: No one...

Password: He's cute, I'll give him that.

Other: Eheheh.

Name: Carrion

Nicknames: Carri

Model No.: 26

Type of Lanchrono: Animal

Looks: Here.

Powers: Turning into a human and back, and pulling out tables from other dimensions.

Companion: None.

Lover/Crush:

History: Who the heck wants a crow as a pet? So she was released.

Password: Chirp.

Other:

Name: seacatsmew

Nicknames: sea, cats, mew, seacats, seamew, and SCM are the main ones.

Model No.: 24

Type of Lanchrono: Animal. I hope.

Looks: Human. Two tails. As a cat, a two-tailed Russian Blue cat with blue eyes.

Powers: Turning into a human and back, flying without wings, and mirror magic(breaking my own rules, but who cares? This is me we're talking about).

Companion: *hisses*

Lover/Crush: *starts laughing* No, no, no.

They have a crush on you: *continues laughing* I HIGHLY doubt it!

History: ...Um... Well... I killed the people and then ran off...?

Password: Meow.

Other: Darn age restrictions. I can't put in 6,839,593.

Name: ???

Nicknames: Black Cat, Black, Cat

Model No.: 7

Type of Lanchrono: Normal

Looks: But with black cat ears and a matching tail.

Powers: She can make her nails grow really long.

Companion: Leaf

Lover/Crush:

History: She actually wasn't made as a Lanchrono, but something messed up when she switched dimensions. She's from a book I wrote~

Password:

Other: All of my characters are bisexual unless otherwise noted.

Name: Black Velvet Moon

Nicknames: Black Cat, Black

Species: Questionable. Haven't decided on a name for them yet.

Looks: But with black cat ears and a matching tail. And black starling wings. And white cat pupils.

Opinion on Lanchronos: Keep, I suppose.

Powers: Nails can grow, she can cast basic defensive spells.

Lanchrono: None.

History: ...Nya.

Family: Oscuro(Deceased), Tac(Not even technically family).

Lover/Crush: She can only fall in love once and she's fallen in love with Leaf. Poor girl.

They have a crush on you: Try it.

Password: Hey look she's back.

Other:

Name: ???

Nicknames: White Tac, Tac Kcalb, White, Tac

Model No.: 8

Type of Lanchrono: Normal

Looks: Here, but the ears and tail are white. She has white metal wing frames

Powers: She can sense and teleport to Black Cat.

Companion: Black Cat/Leaf

Lover/Crush:

History: She followed Black into this dimension.

Password:

Other: Basically Black Cat's guard.

Name: ...Kcalb White Tac

Nicknames: Tac.

Species: ????

Looks: Here, but the ears and tail are white. She has white bird wings.

Opinion on Lanchronos: Depends if they hurt Black or not.

Powers: Sensing/Teleporting (to) Black Cat.

Lanchrono: ------

History: She was made to be Black's guard.

Family: Erm, Black?

Lover/Crush: *will probably never be filled*

They have a crush on you: *doubtful*

Password: Meow.

Other:

Name: Leaf Violet Klowde

Nicknames: Leaf

Species: Cloud Spirit(I'm just putting down what he was in the book)

Looks: With blue eyes

Opinion on Lanchronos: HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON.

Powers: He can somehow 'tame' Black Cat.

Lanchrono: Technically, Black Cat and therefore White Tac.

History: I'm not allowed to spoil his story. ._.

Family: Questionable... I think his parents died. Yeah, they died. And he doesn't really have any friends.

Lover/Crush: Changes often.

They have a crush on you: Black Cat(Poor girl).

Password:

Other:

~RavenWolf1010~

Aren't we all proud of them?

Name: Ame Rosalie Grey

Nicknames: Rain

Personality: Rain has little room for human emotion. She looks at things logically. If she can't see it, and it can't be proven scientifically, it doesn't exist. While she won't admit to it, she does have a temper. Rest in RP.

Model No.: 1 (Is that ok? Or maybe 8?)

Looks: Like this, but with large black wings.

Powers: Manipulation of weather, Foresight, Telepathy

Companion: ----

Lover/Crush: -----

They have a crush on you: -----

History: Rain was one of the first made of the angel batch. However, she was always thought to be defective. Her very little display of emotions was strange. And while her counter parts too, displayed so little emotion, she would be completely void. Lost in the future, she would witness countless deaths of her 'siblings' out of fear. It took many years to control it. Before the humans had come looking, she was gone. Now she is constantly on the move.

Password: sea: Not a bad choice for the picture.

Other:

Name: None, but she calls herself Raven.

Nicknames: Raven

Personality: N/A

Model No.: 28

Type of Lanchrono: Animal (Wolf)

Looks: Like this, and this. She may or may not use her shadows to appear like a normal wolf. When she does chose to do so, she has obsidian fur and golden eyes. Because she left before she was complete, she is the way she is.

Powers: Flying (she can summon wings), Shadow Manipulation

History: Raven was meant to be decommissioned. She was wired incorrectly, causing her to be a feral. While the incorrect wiring tripped her defense mode, causing her to constantly be stuck in it, she'd evolved above the software regulation. In other words, she was freakishly smart for only an animal Lanchrono. After overhearing her fate, she mysteriously 'vanished'.

Password: sea: Don't they all vanish?

Other:

~voltage~

FAIRY TAIL!!!

Name: Phillip

Nicknames: Salamander

Model No.: 2

Type of Lanchrono: Soul

Looks: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mysto..._Porlyusica.jpg under his hat and mask he has Black hair and pure white eyes.

Powers: Telepathy(because of being a soul) Fire control, teleportation

Companion: N/A

Lover/Crush: (sea here!) He likes Shatter.

They have a crush on you: N/A

History: Salamander was always a very dangerous and destructive Lanchrono due to the fact that when he became angry usually any fire around him would become a huge blaze and if there was no fire the temperature itself around him would rise. He was the second soul lanchrono that was made, he watched the first one be destroyed and he knew he would be next. He himself was labeled defective due to his lack of speech and the fact that he rarely talked to anyone telepathically as he was somewhat shy. When the time came that they were to destroy him, he had disappeared

Password: sea: Good thing they aren't labeled defective anymore. Too bad Ivon's dead... Or is he?

Other:

~cutiesonic~

Ru li la~ Ru li la~

Name: Mystiyu

Nicknames: Mist

Personality: Mystiyu lives up to his nickname. He’s very mysterious, as he is very quiet.

Model No.: 22 *hums Cat 22*

Looks: Here’s his face, no jacket, gas mask included: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013070...oongyo1_500.png , his clothes: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/C...ingedDemon1.jpg pretend his left hand is normal

Powers: Can use shadows to craft weapons, and can produce energy orbs.

Companion: None

Lover/Crush: N/A

History: He was created as protection for a woman who was a noble. Things were supposed to stay master-servant, but they developed feelings for each other. A year after being given to her, bugalars came and killed the woman, stealing her stuff. Mystiyu was kidnapped by them and dropped off in a random place. So's where he's starting.

Password: sea: Told you they can love.

Other: Very good with weapons that has a blade.

Name: Dexter Andrew Maxtius (so wanted to use x's)

Nicknames:

Species: Human

Looks: He is a bit shorter than six tall. Dexter has fair skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. He also has a small, rectangular mustache(think Hitler). He's often wearing a typical scientist's outfit.

Opinion on Lanchronos: Keep

Powers: Power to create Lanchronos (you said it requires some magic),

Lanchrono: None, he builds them.

History: Dexter was interested in technology, so he grew up to be an engineer. When Lanchronos were invented, he tried his hand at it. At first, they were failures, but after finding out he kept doing something wrong, they came out as a success. A woman who was a noble once asked him to make a Lanchrono for her. Her bodyguard quit and she wanted protection. He agreed to it, and created Mystiyu for her.

TLDR: He created Mystiyu, so you can say he is Mystiyu's 'Father'.

Family: None.

Lover/Crush:

They have a crush on you: N/A (Please explain this part.)

Password: sea: I could explain the magic later. If I'm up to it.

Other: He tends to make Soul Lanchronos.

~padfoot~

Got me to decide we're in 1998. In Canada.

Name: Elfte (((She has no other name)))

Nicknames: Elf

Personality: rped

Model No.: 11

Type of Lanchrono: normal

Looks: Elfte

Powers: Infinite Modification

Companion: No one right now

Lover/Crush: no one

They have a crush on you: Weirdly worded question?

History: A man in a black suit approaches you silently and hands you a file. The picture above is paperclipped to the front of the folder. You flip the manila folder open and you eyes fall upon a pile of papers. The top of the first page wore a stamp labeling the file property of the FBI. The top of the page said one thing Elfte. The entire first and second page of writing was redacted in thick, black marker. On the third page, her story began.

Elfte is moving back to America after her stay in Geneva, Switzerland. She told us over the phone that she received a software update and a "full body makeover" from a group called <REDACTED>.

Augest, 16, 1994

Elfte arrived in American at<REDACTED> airport. Moved into Top Secret Government Facility Area 51.

<REDACTED>

December 25th, 1997

Elfte went under an experimental hardware modification that gave her realistic features such as Giving her realistic skin, hair, proper emotions, more human movements, self soft tissue reconstruction. Attempted to crack the strange locks on her skeletal and core hardware. <REDACTED>, an engineer working on Elfte, was killed during the process due to attempting to access Elfte's core programming. We moved on.

<REDACTED>

September, 27, 1997

Elfte moved away from her apartment in Area 51 to wander the United States

Everything after that is also redacted. You look up and the man in the black suit is gone and your left holding Elfte's FBI file.

Password: sea: I am speechless.

Other: so much other...

~shadow_claw~

Can't control magical stuff. So he can't control Lanchronos.

Name: Jet Riciian (Ri-see-in)

Nicknames: Twitch, Glitch, and Mistake

Personality:

Model No.: 5

Type of Lanchrono: Broken

Looks: Link

Powers: He can create, destroy, and manipulate machinery with telepathy, and can control electricity

Companion: none, but open

Lover/Crush: open

They have a crush on you: open

History: Although he functions normally, he was abandoned for his mental instabilities. He was the first failure, and had therefore been tinkered upon. This only made things worse, however. Ultimately, he was locked away once it was discovered the damage was irreparable. Nearly ten tears of inactivity has left him falling apart in places, so pieces of machinery are visible.

Password: sea: *starts randomly dancing*

Other: He hordes bits of machinery

Lanchrono Models

The numbers are just numbers. The models may be different or the same. The numbers mean nothing to anyone but the Lanchrono and Ivon. Actually, more like just Eva and Ivon...

1- Ame/Rain

2- Phillip/Salamander

5- Jet/Twitch/Glitch/Mistake

11- Elfte/Elf

13- Eva

22- Mystiyu/Mist

24- seacatsmew

25- King

26- Carrion/Carri

28- Raven

Lanchrono Types

Normal

They are the closest to human. Possessing only one power, and showing emotions like a human, they are the most known. There's lots of them, and they can blend in. They normally have their number on their right shoulder.

Angel

They are the most feared, and second most known. Possessing three powers and hiding their emotions, they are rarely seen nowadays. Unknown amount left, and their wings make them stand out. Their number is normally between their wings.

Marionette

Farthest from human out of all the Lanchronos, and now all destroyed. Possessing five powers and having no emotions or minds of their own, their eyes were completely black, minus white pupils. Their number was always on their left temple.

Broken

Called broken because they do not work properly, these are the Lanchronos that are destroyed because they have a glitch or something. Two powers.

Angelite

A failed attempt at Angel. Still works. Their wings are completely metal, and there are no feathers. Two powers. Rare-ish. Have emotions, and shows them. Few left, but somewhat popular. Their number is on the back of their neck.

Soul

They cannot speak, but they can use telepathy, and two other powers. Uncommon. Has emotions, shows them somewhat. Their number is on their right palm, and they tend to stay away from crowds.

Animal

Just like the name says, these Lanchronos are animals. Literally. Want a metal cat? Or a bird? Well, here you go. They can speak and use two powers. Not that uncommon.

Other Lanchronos ideas are welcome.

Other

Don't question how this all works, just assume it's magic. They can feel pain.

Questions and Answers

Now, do they look human with skin? Or are they all metal? Are they the average size? Or smaller?

A. They look human normally. There are different types, but most are normally around 5 feet tall.

What else should I know? I feel like I'm missing something...

A. I have no idea what else.

Question time: can a Broken one have wings?

A. Yeah, sure, why not? They won't work, though, unless a power lets them.

Any questions? Message them.

Users confirmed to be staying

(CWD is dying, and we need to know what characters it's safe to interact with.)

seacatsmew: Of course. It isn't right for the maker to leave!

padfoot: I'm pretty sure, since padfoot still posts in here.

cutiesonic: They're still posting!

RavenWolf1010: Yes. I'll be staying. (via messages)

shadow_claw: Staying!

voltage: He won't be that active, but he's still here. (Kind of.)

Edited by seacatsmew

(( Can I reserve maybe a Angel, Animal, and.... Maybe Angelite. I'm not sure yet about the last one. The other two for sure, assuming it's ok? ))

Username: RavenWolf1010

Name: Ame Rosalie Grey

Nicknames: Rain

Personality: Rain has little room for human emotion. She looks at things logically. If she can't see it, and it can't be proven scientifically, it doesn't exist. While she won't admit to it, she does have a temper. Rest in RP.

Model No.: 1 (Is that ok? Or maybe 8?)

Looks: Like this, but with large black wings.

Powers: Manipulation of weather, Foresight, Telepathy

They have a crush on you: -----

History: Rain was one of the first made of the angel batch. However, she was always thought to be defective. Her very little display of emotions was strange. And while her counter parts too, displayed so little emotion, she would be completely void. Lost in the future, she would witness countless deaths of her 'siblings' out of fear. It took many years to control it. Before the humans had come looking, she was gone. Now she is constantly on the move.

Password: Kronos

Other:

Username: RavenWolf1010

Name: None, but she calls herself Raven.

Nicknames: Raven

Personality: N/A

Model No.: 28

Type of Lanchrono: Animal (Wolf)

Looks: Like this, and this. She may or may not use her shadows to appear like a normal wolf. When she does chose to do so, she has obsidian fur and golden eyes. Because she left before she was complete, she is the way she is.

Powers: Flying (she can summon wings), Shadow Manipulation

History: Raven was meant to be decommissioned. She was wired incorrectly, causing her to be a feral. While the incorrect wiring tripped her defense mode, causing her to constantly be stuck in it, she'd evolved above the software regulation. In other words, she was freakishly smart for only an animal Lanchrono. After overhearing her fate, she mysteriously 'vanished'.

Password: Tiempo

Other:

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Accepted! Nice. xd.png

This is slow(okay, I'm also impatient). Wanna start, or wait a bit?))

((...I have to go in five minutes(laptop is not mine, DS is temperamental, and I want cake again). Monday it is...))

Username: Voltage

Looks: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mysto..._Porlyusica.jpg under his hat and mask he has Black hair and pure white eyes.

History: Salamander was always a very dangerous and destructive Lanchrono due to the fact that when he became angry usually any fire around him would become a huge blaze and if there was no fire the temperature itself around him would rise. He was the second soul lanchrono that was made, he watched the first one be destroyed and he knew he would be next. He himself was labeled defective due to his lack of speech and the fact that he rarely talked to anyone telepathically as he was somewhat shy. When the time came that they were to destroy him, he had disappeared

Password: the future

Other:

Username: Voltage

Password: the future

Other:

((Accepted! Lots of Fairy Tail-ish references.

A. Yeah, sure, why not? They won't work, though, unless a power lets them.))

(Eh I really enjoy fairy tail plus when I think of a mysterious figure like a soul would be i thought immidietly of mystagon.)

((Whatever works. I'll add him up tomorrow, when I'm on the laptop.))

Username: cutiesonic

Name: Mystiyu

Nicknames: Mist

Personality: Mystiyu lives up to his nickname. He’s very mysterious, as he is very quiet.

Model No.: 22 *hums Cat 22*

Looks: Here’s his face, no jacket, gas mask included: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013070...oongyo1_500.png , his clothes: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/C...ingedDemon1.jpg pretend his left hand is normal

Powers: Can use shadows to craft weapons, and can produce energy orbs.

Companion: None

History: He was created as protection for a woman who was a noble. Things were supposed to stay master-servant, but they developed feelings for each other. A year after being given to her, bugalars came and killed the woman, stealing her stuff. Mystiyu was kidnapped by them and dropped off in a random place. So's where he's starting.

Password: millennium

Other: Very good with weapons that has a blade.

((Accepted!

All that's going on in my head right now Ru li la... Ru li la...

Okay, I shall start soon, like when it isn't 7 AM.))

((EDIT: Starting.))

Eva felt her wings begin to drop a bit. If that's how it has to be... She tilted them and glided down, landing on someone's shoulder. She jumped off, and heard him yell 'hey!' But it didn't matter. She had to go back. She had found them, and now... Her mechanical mind wandered. Fear was all she felt right now. Wait, didn't that mean...? She landed outside of a abandoned house, with a staircase destroyed and a door up above and looked back. No one. Why was she so jumpy? The Marionettes were destroyed long ago.

Lanris's ears perked up as he heard a 'hey!' He noticed a girl with wings fly away, and froze, shocked. An Angel Lanchrono...? The one she had landed on seemed terrified. But of what? Curious, Lance followed the girl. But she was fast and he was soon lost. Great. Now what am I gonna do? he wondered.

Edited by seacatsmew

Salamander roamed through a forest that was close to the town he once lived in. He sighed softly and climbed up to a tree branch to have a better view. Looking as he jumped from branch to branch for anything that he could study as he was bored. While jumping around he found a humanoid being who wandered into the forest though it didn't seem completely human nor lanchrono. Teleporting behind the humanoid he sighed "what are you doing out here in the forest? There are many dangerous animals out here that could hurt people."

Rain looked up. It had started to rain. The city lay beyond. Often, she would sit, and watch. She imagined the people, going about their day. Every once in a while, she would choose a human, and watch as their life unfolded before her eyes. Sometimes, they would go on to do great things, like create cures for illnesses that were once incurable. Other times, a life would take a sharp turn down a dark path.

While Rain could pick and choose whose future she saw, she could also look into the future of the world itself. She didn't like to do that. With her powers, came great pain. More often than not, she would be plagued with horrible, violent visions. Screaming, fear, blood. Her telepathy would magnify it tenfold, and rather than just viewing it, she would take the role of the person. Those who say these powers were gifts to her, ha no idea of the repercussions. The fact she'd gotten powers that overlapped each other were no accident. The first angel Lanchrono. She'd been created to be powerful. She was the beta. After they realized the problems her two powers caused, they made sure that none of the other's did the same.

So here she was, the mentally broken, angel Lanchrono. She had little room for her own emotions. She was always swamped with those of the present and future. That's why they'd feared her. She'd been too powerful, and not like a human. She could still smile, frown, cry. Those were merely surface emotions. Calculated reactions to the situation.

Raven snuffed along the forest floor, her scent receptors quickly sorted through the trails left behind by the animals. As an animal Lanchrono, she had been built to operate like a normal animal would. She had a fabricated digestive, circulatory, and respiratory system. Each fed synthetic muscles, as well as stem-grown muscles delicately woven together, so that muscle mass could be built, but not wasted away. If needed, microscopic nanos would eat away and recycle what wasn't needed. Like a self sustaining ecosystem, the canine was a powerful killing machine. Her scent receptors buzzed with excitement as they caught something.

Mystiyu slowly woke up, tired and confused. He was moved next to a road nearby a forest. He scanned the area, nothing looked familiar. Since there was a road, he walk alongside it and get back to the city. "There's nothing to do but start walking." he thought. During his walk, Mystiyu thought back to what remembered. It was almost a blur. Once he was done revisting his memories, an important question came to mind: What happened to Julie Nuu, his owner?

(this is dark slate gray smile.gif compared to your starters, mine stinks TnT)

Edited by cutiesonic

((Eva's purple and Lanris is midnight blue so I don't forget(again).

IT DOESN'T STINK! Don't make me hug you.))

"H-Huh?!" Lanris jumped and turned to the one who had spoken. "A-Ah. Well, I live in the forest, anyways. I'm used to it," he said. "B-But... I was looking for... Someone. They ran off somewhere around here," he said. Sadly, he always stuttered. It was a habit. He wasn't shy or afraid or anything, just... "I-I'll be fine." Then he noticed something... Off. The person wasn't speaking, but using telepathy. Wasn't there a whatchamacallit like that? Hm... Oh, yeah- Lanchrono. But... Wait... Something did smell off about him. Being a rabbit humanoid, he could smell it. It was... Metallic. There was no doubt about the scent.

((Souls can't speak, so anything you post that makes it look like they talk is automatically telepathy. Heh.))

Eva stood, looking up. No, she wouldn't go back home yet. Ivon... He wasn't there anymore, so where was her home? She turned around, then froze as she saw a flash of a... Garnet. Immediately, she chased after them, but they were fast. Of course they were. Marionettes were built to overpower the Angels. She stopped, slightly lost, and felt rain. She looked up. The rain wouldn't damage them; They were made to be able to stand it. Ivon made them that way... No use staying lost, she thought, trying to take her mechanical mind off of things. Instead, she folded her wings to keep them from ripping and began to walk. She spotted a humanoid and a... No doubt about it; Lanchrono. Their feelings gave that away. Her power was hard to use on Lanchrono. She moved slightly, hiding behind a tree as she watched.

Raven stalked forward. There it was. The scent of rabbit filled her receptors. She cloaked herself in shadows, and circled around behind him. It was strange; she'd never seen a rabbit like this before. But her systems all said it was a rabbit. There was another one. A Lanchrono. It seemed they were speaking... But she could only hear Rabbit Boy's voice. Mentally shrugging, Raven moved in, then prepared to leap.

Rain moved back through the forest. She could fly, but she simply didn't feel like it. A vision flashed across her eyes. She tried to push it away, but it bubbled up again. A Soul Lanchrono and a strange Rabbit were talking. A wolf, cloaked in shadows, leapt. A terrible scream filled the clearing, and blood splattered. The vision winked out. She could tell it hadn't happened yet, but knew it was about to soon. That was more than she usually got. Most times, unless specified by herself, there was no way to gauge time.

The angel Lanchrono spread her wings, and snapped them down. She sailed up into the air, and hovered a few moments. Her telepathy spread out around her like the vines of ivy. There. She matched the thoughts to the scene. They were on the other side of the city, in the forest. As rain fell steadily, the Lanchrono made her way quickly over the city. The closer she got to the other side, the more the rain lightened up. She circled over the forest, still debating whether or not to save the Rabbit. He wasn't a normal one, but he wasn't human either. She had to choose quickly though.

Descion made, she rocketed down towards the earth.

"Woah!" Lanris jumped back in alarm. And being a rabbit hybrid, he jumped farther then a bit, and ended up crashing into Eva. "Hey!" Eva yelled in surprise as she stumbled backwards, spreading her wings to keep balanced. "Wait, wha- You!" Lanris shot backwards. Eva shot him a confused look, folding her wings. "I was looking for you!" Eva was clearly surprised.

Her face was stone cold as she faced the wolf Lanchrono. She pulled her 'borrowed' sword from its sheath. Vermin. You're the one I saw they were looking for? Raven snarled, the shadows around her dissipating. You're the censorkip.gif up one? The one I hear the others talk about? Rain's eyes churned a molten silver. Aw, did I hit a soft spot? Oh, wait, you don't have any feelings, do you?? Rain struck, slashing at Raven's face. The synthetic skin split, and a milky white liquid ebbed from the wound. However, the skin slowly sewed itself back together. Ha, is that all you got?

Lance was too shocked to move. Eva, on the other hand... She shot her feathers between the two. "Stop! If Father could see you right now, you'd both be deactivated for a year!" she yelled, her feathers regrowing. The flash of garnet again, to her right. They were watching them. "None of you are messed up. Father made us like this. For a reason. Not like you two would have known." She knew the two; She had watched Ivon make them. She would have been 'Model 0' but Ivon's favorite number was 13. Models... "Angel Lanchrono Model 1 and Animal Model 28. I may not know if you have names, and what they are if you do, but I know exactly where the off switches are located." She dislike destroyed Lanchronos, but turning them 'off' would be like trapping them in eternal darkness. Until they were back 'on'.

(No idea what's going on but eh)

Salamander had watched the rabbit boy jump back and crash into another lanchro. He listened to the angel speak and let out a puff of air behind his mask. He slowly walked up to the newer lanchro and looked her over making sure that she knew he wasn't afraid of her but he also did feel like she was much closer to their creator, someone he has always wanted to meet. Connecting his mind to hers so that he could speak directly to her he shook his head. "And how do you know our creator, calling him father means you must be close to him. I have always wanted to meet him, where is he?"

(( xd.png Lots is going on!))

...I'm the first Lanchrono. Model 2, right? I'm Model 13, or 0. And where he is... Eva hesitated. She disliked telling people this, whether they were Lanchronos or humans, or humanoids. ...Father is dead. He died recently. The garnet shine to her right, invisible to the rest, seemed to disagree.