TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

How do you guys get ANY eggs at ALL ohmy.gif (man, it's going to take me ages to get used to the new time)

That aside, I like the frosty egg better so far, but curious about both :3

Finally got an an alpine egg. Yeesh. Need two more.

EDIT: Got two more. Now to sit back and read the comments.

Edited by Jazeki

got my last two, not hunting anymore. Super-easy drop, ty TJ! ^^

YES I got me a frosty (and would have had a second one if I wasn't a derp and hadn't locked myself beforehand xd.png) IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE

Aaaand locked smile.gif I'm out! Good luck to everyone who still has to get their fill!

Now to see if I can figure out what these beauties are xd.png

Congrats spriters on getting your work released, whoever you are smile.gif

Such Pretty eggs!!! Thank you Spriters and TJ! Just my luck that i am egglocked dry.gif How long does the release last? I hope they are not rare blink.gif

Wow, Got five with 40 minutes... Easy drop, but egg locked for now. In a little while I'll go back for one more of the white eggs and that's all I want...

Thanks TJ and Spriters... biggrin.gif

Eggs are so pretty smile.gif

Good luck hunting everybody!!!!

Thank you TJ happy.gif

My goodness. I t took me 40 minutes to get my eggs, 5 Black and 1 white. Can't wait to see the adults!

Wonderful. Got 3 frosted and 2 flames, thus locking myself. smile.gif

I wasn't too sure about this new time change at first, but I'm starting to like it. Totally forgot about this release as I've been busy all week.

So, I just noticed it about 10 minutes ago. But, instead of being 12 hours too late, I was only 30 minutes late. ^^

Can't wait to see what these hatch into! <3

There! Got 3 Frost and 4 Blue Flames. Influenced, incubated, and hidden. Can't wait to see the sprites!!

That took me less than two minutes and the eggs look beautiful! Thanks TJ~

Also this drop day/time is perfect for me especially today since my swim meet was over at 10 and I got home at 12:40. laugh.gif

3 and 3! Just waiting for my place holder egg to hatch and I'll grab the last one. This release went crazy smooth for me, usually I don't have much luck till the second hour drop and on average wrap up around an hour and a half after the release starts.

The biome gets empty in just one minute. >.<

I finish my part finally!

Can go to sleep now....Good luck everybody! .........Zzzzzzzzzzz

This was the easiest one release for me ever, not even two minutes and I have 4 volcano and 3 alpine. Both designs are gorgeous, but I'm really excited to see the black one. Thank you spriters.

Finally got the Volcano Egg 45 minutes later. Now I have to wait for my two other eggs to hatch before I can catch the other new eggs.

The eggs look beautiful! For me, it was very easy to catch the eggs and get myself locked. Good luck everyone! I wonder what the hatchlings look like.

Edited by Darklight

Ohhh these look so purty!!

Accidentally caught more then I'd wanted (to start with) for the flames, so I only had one spot to grab a frost. Can't wait to see what these turn into!

Got my seven, and my mom got hers. They all look so pretty. So happy I was around for this one and had available internet, unlike last month.

Can't wait to see how the dragons themselves turn out. The eggs are gorgeous.

Caught 2 Frosty's and 3 Cold's. Gonna try for a third Frosty.

This seems like a much easier drop than the last bunch of times.

50 min and ~500 tabs later..

it would be cool to get at least _ONE_ of the new eggs. i cant even get a SINGLE ONE of them

Edited by forumsdackel