TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

I hope that these are still dropping regularly tommorrow. I am close to being locked so I can't collect two of each and... I dun want to drop what I have to grab new eggies.

Woop, got two of each quite easily. I won't bother getting more for the time being (besides, I'm locked with my black and tinsel that I bred earlier today along with an inbred silver that I caught off the AP a few minutes ago), so I'll leave the rest for those who's having a hard time getting them and leave the cave be (lol, after all, I've a art commission to start with now and don't have time to be haning around in the cave stalking for other nice dragons as well). :3

Just remembered this! LOL. Got one so far. Happy hunting and thank you TJ and Spriters! w00t!

I love the eggs and descriptions! I'm especially curious about the Frost one. smile.gif

Edit: I'm also a big fan of the new release time. happy.gif Even if it does change back, it was nice not being late to the party for once. wink.gif

Edited by Ready

Oh my, I really hope that the one dropping in the Alpine biome is what I think it is. *bounces up and down*

[EDIT]: I saw some eggs and waved at them while the were catched with inhuman speed. xd.png

Edited by Nyastara

Time to catch new eggs!

caught 7 within the first 4 min of their release <3 locked and set till breeding time xd.png

Thank you for the release! smile.gif The time is so much better - before I was always at work and missed every release.

Got a pair of each, and can't stop looking at the blue flame egg. The frosty one is beautiful too, but that blue flame is striking. Maybe I'm just partial to bright bluish colors.

Now I can go clean house. xd.png

Aaaaaand I completely forgot about this, how surprising xd.png

I grabbed two of each, only 31 minutes into the drop, haha. Hoping to catch one more of each & maybe start yet another army. If the eggs are anything go by, I might just exclusively hoard the blue fire ones for as long as I exist.

The eggs are sooooooooooo beautiful, amazing, pretty, gorgeous..!!!

My english vocabulary is not enough to use!!!

Cool release!

Thank you Tj! Thank you spriters! Thanks everybody! xd.png

got two alpines on the half hour, just need one more alp and three Volcanoes to lock myself.

Finally got my last egg, means one less person in the cave for everyone else. Good luck hunting everybody!

I love how the eggs look. Shame that I don't have much time to catch eggs because I have other things to do. xd.png

LOL Clicking like mad but too many people in there so will try later cause all I need are 2 of each egg

Locked with my goal ^-^ best luck to everyone still catching! I did this all on mobile so there is hope of getting them <3

Edited by andromedagalaxia

Current count: three Alpines and two Volcanos.

Just two more eggs and I'll be locked. smile.gif