TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

oh dear > < was helping mum make lunch and missed the start of the release... I hate these mid day release... I wish they would go back to midnight... I'll be lucky to catch anything before they start putting blockers back into the cave again.

These new eggs are so pretty. Can't wait to see the hatchies.

Got my fill already. Time to influence.

I forgot there would be two biomes and locked myself with those from the Volcano. Whoops. >.<

such beautiful eggs!

got 2 of the frost and 3 of the flame, need one more flame and done for today biggrin.gif

Wow, that was easy xd.png Caught 3 of each within 2 drops ^^ best of luck to all who are still catching theirs!

Remember, before anyone gets frustrated, the cave will start clearing up once more people get their eggs! You'll have your chance, just don't give up, and remember F5 is your best friend laugh.gif

Wow, biomes got ampty in less than a minute! Perhaps more should spawn at once? or the spawns should be once a munute?^^ Because it's a time waste having nothing to ever hunt for:P A suggetion for new releases, especially at such hours:)

Reading the volcano egg'd description made me think of a fantasy novel I liked very much, the Coldfire trilogy. I'm looking forward to see the adult dragon!

Got three of each, and locked. They're so gorgeous! Can't wait to see what hatches from them. wub.gif

I like the look of the dark egg. It seems to be alphabetically sorted between the Embers and the Fever Wyverns. En-, Er-, Es-, Et-something or Ever, Fair, Feral, Ferrous? There are a LOT of name possibilities in that range.

The frosty egg's design is intriguing, although the color does nothing for me personally. They sort between the Fleshcrownes and the Geodes, so Frost is a very good name for now.

Got one of each and I am happy! TY to TJ and spriters/concept people! You folks are fabulous <3

I have to say, its a ****ty time for me...last time I had the whole day time to collect my eggs, now Iam not even able to catch one in the first drop because too many people with faster connection to the server are online...for someone in Europe you only have a few more hours to try...the previous time was better for me...

I'm locked. 4 Black Ice and 3 Ice Cubes. smile.gif

Thanks so much, TJ, and of course, the awesome artists that created these beauties!

Aww I'm late. I had to take my kitties to the vet this morning. I was hoping I'd be back in time to be here at the start. Oh well.

Those eggs look BEAUTIFUL! The colors are so pretty, I can't wait to see what comes out of these!

Remember everyone, F5 & Backspace to refresh and go back. wink.gif

Just waits for egg to hatch to hopefully get another coldfire one smile.gif

Thank you TJ for the release and also the spriters - loving these eggs already wub.gif

Such pretty eggs! Got myself a pair of each, can't wait to see the hatchies!

Man, those frost eggs are being a pain. Just need one more and I can continue on with my day. I miss midnight releases. I had nothing to do at that time.

The alpine ones are considerably harder for me. It seems like they are gone in an instant. Hopefully as it gets later in the day, they'll be easier to catch.

I am going to have to come back later, no eggs are in the cave, and I may as well wait for it to calm down.

Edited by AshCola

Man, those frost eggs are being a pain. Just need one more and I can continue on with my day. I miss midnight releases. I had nothing to do at that time.

Agreed. The midnight releases were a lot better than this middle of the afternoon scheme.... I hope that TJ changes it back eventually.

Was smart this time and let all my BSAs finish their CD before the release. Open scroll as well so I'm happily free to catch 3 of each ^-^ I'm loving both designs too - they're sure to be beautiful ones!

Thanks for the new eggs, a little disappointed that they are so hard to catch . .

WOW! Such beautiful eggs! Thanks TJ and spriters.

I have 3 of each now. biggrin.gif

Also, thanks TJ, for keeping this change of time. 6pm (UK time) is SO much better than having to get up for 5am. cool.gif