TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

My fav so far are Thranduil, Smaugs eye and Loki! Karate one is pretty cool too!^_^

*facepalms* I just realized why one egg looked so familiar, Anime reference tongue.gif awesome anime that I hope gets more eps soon!

There's a Smaug one? biggrin.gif!

Yesss! At first I didnt even notice it was an eye because it was closed. I guess my tablet was very slow!

@Merlot: 1st row 5th (my basket)

Edited by dejaentndu

;~; ugh okay I made an egg for the event and even though I got mine done early... someone messed up with the url and apparently it isn't in the event and TJ might not add it now, even though eggs have been added later on in the event in other years and it's all done?

I might actually cry, I worked really hard on mine.

sorry to hear that=( I hope they can get it in!

If not, maybe see if TJ would allow us all to "snag" it as a Honorary egg for our sigs? smile.gif

edit: side note..is it me or are all the earth eggs earth being destroyed? o.o *hopes none are earth day eggs*

Edited by Erithan

Loki is the white color-changing one with the horned helmet.

Smaug is a black egg that opens its eye if you watch it long enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Which one is smaug?

It is the dark brown/red egg. You can see the eye closed first then it will open. You only can see his eye.

I got one this morning of an egg that resembles earth being disintegrated by another egg that looks like an alien spaceship... tongue.gif

Kovia  Posted on Apr 20 2014, 06:38 PM

Loki is the white color-changing one with the horned helmet.

Smaug is a black egg that opens its eye if you watch it long enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

LMAO I thought the Loki one was an Egyptian Beetle (bangs head on desk)

I got one this morning of an egg that resembles earth being disintegrated by another egg that looks like an alien spaceship... tongue.gif

That's the star wars one. The death star obliterating the earth. should I be afraid?

Thank God I checked back here! I've been so busy on another game that I haven't been here in a day or two.

Awesome! I love this event! smile.gif Thanks TJ, and the artists! I love these little creations every year.

That's the star wars one. The death star obliterating the earth. should I be afraid?

Join the dark side... we have DeathstarEgg.

Speaking of which, need this one to show up too. xd.png

which one is the anime one? I hope it's a gundam egg.

Green one one with the two wing looking things on it(white and bluish), pretty sure it's the symbol for the scout brigade in on "Attack on Titan".

Edited by Erithan

23 eggs for me so far. Favorites are the Smaug egg, the Death Star egg, and the cluster of three eggs with the white dragon draped over them. I started late to I really hope I can get all of them this year, since I've gotten them all the last two years. I don't want to lose my streak!

Green one one with the two wing looking things on it(white and bluish), pretty sure it's the symbol for the scout brigade in on "Attack on Titan".

Yup that's another cultural reference that goes over my head.

It's a pretty new anime, netflix marks the first season as 2014 or 2013 I think. nothing else yet.

annd wow my typos@.x sorry

I'm still in love with the zelda egg from last year xd.png

edit: If I hadn't watched it in the last few months I would have never figured it out I was thinking "i've seen that somewhere!...old egg? no...hmmmmmmmmm"

Edited by Erithan

That one with two planets reminds me of star wars. Maybe it is?

That one with two planets reminds me of star wars. Maybe it is?

Death star.

Oh I really like the Bahamut ZERO reference! One of my favorite summons from FF7. I love the red summon materia turning into the planet during the summon sequence.

Ahhh it's little details like that that excite me.

I can't wait to find that egg. Honestly I only started collecting the eggs a little late so I don't have that many. :c

EDIT: also saw some people saying it's possibly Neo Bahamut or it's using Mega Flare. Both are wrong. It's Bahamut ZERO using Tera Flare. c: Regular Bahamut uses Mega Flare, and Neo uses Giga Flare.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

I hope we get a reference list biggrin.gif

It should be near the end. I hope that TJ doesn't blitz us with like another 12 eggs in the last 12 hours. That was pure evil.