TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Oh, it started today. Phew, totes forgot about this; too busy with anime convention :'D

Hey, when the event started, I saw/grabbed an egg with golden clouds spilling out from under it, but after I grabbed it, the image broke and then it disappeared. Did anyone else get this egg/possibly screenshot it?

I'm wondering if the gray bird looking egg was done by the same artist who did the macaw egg 2 years ago.

Off hand, I'd say my favorite this year is the one with the rainbow mushroom on it (I think it's a mushroom) However, I'm always super-impressed with the animated eggs. I would love to know how the artists do it.

I also hope that they'll list the references for each egg. Not only are a few of them lost on me, I'm having my doubts anyone would get mine. (To be fair, it is somewhat obscure)

How the heck did I manage to miss the ENTIRE EVENT of eggs last year?!? ::sigh::

I have no idea how, but I missed it as well. It's a shame, I really like last year's border and the ladybird egg. (ladybirds... my favourite insects)

I'm so excited about this event biggrin.gif Even though I've been on DC for a few years, I wasn't very active in the beginning and never entered any events. I did get to do the V-Day event, but since I'm not fond of flowers, it wasn't much fun lol

I've collected 50 eggs, and I'm so excited to complete the goal! biggrin.gif Thank you for the event!

Hey, when the event started, I saw/grabbed an egg with golden clouds spilling out from under it, but after I grabbed it, the image broke and then it disappeared. Did anyone else get this egg/possibly screenshot it?

It seems there was a problem with the egg and it seems TJ09 removed it. Perhaps once the event is over, the artist will post and share it on the forum? D:

It seems there was a problem with the egg and it seems TJ09 removed it. Perhaps once the event is over, the artist will post and share it on the forum? D:

I'm just glad to know I'm not going crazy and that the egg was really there. Hopefully we'll get to see it, or it'll be re-implemented.

Did anyone else notice the pale white dragon wrapped around a Harvest, Fever Wyvern, and (Toterra? The plant one. It's name escapes me at the moment) egg?

I wonder why it's just those three?

11 more to go! I think...

Edit: I'd love if there was somewhere I could find out what all the eggs are/symbolize. Some I get, others, I'm lost as to what they are. tongue.gif

Edited by RavenWolf1010

How often do the eggs look like the spawn? *Only now seeing this*

How often do the eggs look like the spawn? *Only now seeing this*

As I asked as well, I can answer that for you. smile.gif

Eggs tend to spawn every 11-12 minutes, as said by SPS as well.

In the past it was about 5 - 15 minutes with most of us seemingly being in the 11 - 12 range.
Edited by RavenWolf1010

As I asked as well, I can answer that for you. smile.gif

Eggs tend to spawn every 11-12 minutes, as said by SPS as well.

Alright, thank you so much for your help. ^-^

Some of these eggs are really creeping me out. I prefer my Easter on the cutesy side! However, that blinking eye egg is done too gorgeously to not love. Well done spriter.

I'd like to decorate some of my eggs in real life like some of these. I think I'll be serving eggs with top hats to my guests next year. laugh.gif

Okay, the gold face egg, what are those two things next to it?

They kind of look like pigtails to me.

We have tomorrow yet to hunt eggs, right? I believe that is what TJ said?

Okay, the gold face egg, what are those two things next to it?

I've been wondering the same thing. I was thinking they were it's hands.

We have tomorrow yet to hunt eggs, right? I believe that is what TJ said?

We have until 11:59:59 EST on the 22nd. So we have a little less than 48 hours left. (Someone correct me if I did that math wrong!)

We have until 11:59:59 EST on the 22nd. So we have a little less than 48 hours left. (Someone correct me if I did that math wrong!)

Thanks Sockie. smile.gif

ooooooooh....the tiger egg is so pretty and nifty!!

Don't have many yet, but I'll be working on getting all of them tomorrow biggrin.gif

43 down, and I'll be saving the last 12 for tomorrow. I've done a good job of hunting for today. Time to get some shut eye.