TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

May I suggest a change in the Egg Basket, to having the newest eggs on top?

HAPPY EASTER!!

[insert Loki egg gif here]

I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE who did this. Seriously, you are my idol.

really neat eggy I just got smile.gif

thank you! and it's nice to know how many I need to find instead of guessing.

happy egg collecting everyone!

Woohoo! Time to get huntin'!

*rushes off to find the Loki egg*

Oh I dunno. I don't know ANY of them, and I don't care - they are all so pretty. If no-one had mentioned the TV links, I still wouldn't ! Why does it matter - ignore that side and enjoy the decorative side.

Me either, for the most part. I keep hearing of an Avengers egg and looking for Steed and Mrs Peel...

I think my first egg was referencing to SnK xd.png The egg's green and has the scouting legion's logo. Anyone else got this? smile.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters for this event and eggs! I don't recognize half of the ones you say we have and hopefully at the end they will be listed lol

I have 16 so far so 40 to go!

Happy Easter!!!

I got started a little late, but I have 31 so far! I'm aiming to collect all of them. I did it last year, but I was really new to DC and didn't know what I was doing so I missed most of them...

My favorite DC event! Thank you TJ and spriters!! Happy Easter to all.

What's this banner everyone is talking about? Do only the people who have participated in previous egg events have it?

Happy Easter all! The eggs are gorgeous. happy.gif

Whoever sprited the exploding 8-bit one, you made me laugh.

What's this banner everyone is talking about? Do only the people who have participated in previous egg events have it?

Yeah, it's used to separate each year's eggs. Have a look on someone who's done multiple years' page and you'll see them.

Happy easter everyone!

Yep. It appears as a divider between the years of egg collections, so people just starting the event this year won't have it.

Edit: Got Ninja'd by Jmm. xd.png

Edited by LadyFoxfire

Perhaps it's just me, but I notice that if the egg appears at the same level as the donate button on the page, I am completely unable to click it. I have to refresh and make the egg pop up somewhere else in order to click it.

Yeah, it's used to separate each year's eggs. Have a look on someone who's done multiple years' page and you'll see them.

Happy easter everyone!

Oh, I see!

I'm sad now, looks like I missed a previous event with a sentry turret egg. ):

Hey could someone explain to me how to find the eggs? I think I have a green egg with curly horns and a spiky tail.

Thanks!