TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Happy Easter everyone! smile.gif

Yay a new badge. I can't wait to find all the eggs. Is there a best way to look for them or a page they appear most often on? I found one right when I got on and haven't found one since. I hope it's not a specific amount of time in between when they appear, I have so much to do today and I wanted to find them all.

Looking forward to the credits so I know who to hug for the Very Hungry Dragonpillar. laugh.gif It's adorable!

What's the egg that starts out red, switches to black, then earth and a starscape, then somethging 6-wing flies on top and shoots an ice bean at Earth? And there's a white square at the end.

What's the egg that starts out red, switches to black, then earth and a starscape, then somethging 6-wing flies on top and shoots an ice bean at Earth? And there's a white square at the end.

It's a Final Fantasy reference. I don't play the games, but a friend told me.

Happy Easter everyone! smile.gif

Yay a new badge. I can't wait to find all the eggs. Is there a best way to look for them or a page they appear most often on? I found one right when I got on and haven't found one since. I hope it's not a specific amount of time in between when they appear, I have so much to do today and I wanted to find them all.

Random ones appear literally anywhere on the DC site every fifteen minutes or so! smile.gif Hope it helps!

Hey just wondering, but can these eggs hatch? I have an air force egg, an egg that looks like the night sky with a gold arrow through it, and a green egg with horns.

Appears to be a reference to one of FF7's Bahamut's (think neo but not sure, there were three of them). Starts of red to look like a materia and then the rest of the amination is like the summon animation from the game.

Holy crap. Y'all went all out this year. Really impressed with the detail of [most of] the ones I've picked up so far! The pine cone one is my favorite.

Hey just wondering, but can these eggs hatch? I have an air force egg, an egg that looks like the night sky with a gold arrow through it, and a green egg with horns.

No, they don't actually hatch into anything. They just sit there and look cool. cool.gif

Appears to be a reference to one of FF7's Bahamut's (think neo but not sure, there were three of them). Starts of red to look like a materia and then the rest of the amination is like the summon animation from the game.

Yup, definitely Bahamut. That's the animation for the summon move Megaflare.

I actually FORGOT this year! I woke up thinking that there was something I forgot and didn't remember till just a moment ago.

In my defense, I do have reminders set for the other dates for May's events, so I was kinda distracted by those looming over the horizon.

Happy Easter, everybody!

I started late on the collecting - this morning rather than last night, but am up to 23 eggs so far. With three days for the hunt, I think i'm in very good shape!

Thank you to TJ, and all the spriters! I'm especially in love with the shy red hatchling! wub.gif

I just got the Star Wars Death Egg, hehe! The animated tie-dye egg is fun, too.

And is that a Mighty Mutant Mollusks reference?

So much fun! Thank you TJ & spriters.

OK, I got 55 beautiful eggs, but where the... is the 56? I 've been refreshing for over an hour now and there's been NOTHING !

I adore the pine cone egg. When I was little I loved collecting pine cones so that egg bought back nice memories. :') I'm still waiting to find that hungry caterpillar egg because I was crazy about that book. xd.png

pine cone egg? Ooohhh i"ll have to watch out for that one!!

THese are all so awesome! Really loving the hatchling piecing the egg back together, that's just adorable!

21 eggs so far. Just need another 35 to go!

Edited by Spyridon