TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

I'm liking how a lot of the eggs this year actually look like eggs. I think some of the eggs last year were a little over-decorated.

I like the Death Star-Earth Egg.

I'm about 100% positive...because I'm a Star Wars Nerd, that the egg planet is Alderaan. But it is awesome nonetheless.

Only fifteen eggs down today, yikes. I need to step up my game if I want to collect them all before the event ends...

Gah, this bites. I just NOW saw this after being gone all weekend for Easter. I could just cry, I don't know how many I can manage with the last day being my first >.<

Gah, this bites. I just NOW saw this after being gone all weekend for Easter. I could just cry, I don't know how many I can manage with the last day being my first >.<

I'd love to be able to help you all catch your eggs. I'm not going to bed till' I catch all mine. So it would just be a little extra work for me that I'm already doing. xd.png

If there's anything else I can do, let me know.

Yay! Found the wiki that explains a few of the eggs. :3

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Out of the 19 eggs I have my favorite one so far is the little dragon hatching and looking around and then going back in to it's egg. I hope I can get them all before the event ends.

Edited by Nuwame

Out of the 19 eggs I have my favorite one so far is the little dragon hatching and looking around and then going back in to it's egg. I hope I can get them all before the event ends.

The festival lasts for three days. You should be able to get them all unless TJ adds more.

I'd love to be able to help you all catch your eggs. I'm not going to bed till' I catch all mine. So it would just be a little extra work for me that I'm already doing. xd.png

If there's anything else I can do, let me know.

Yay! Found the wiki that explains a few of the eggs. :3

Don't I know it. Sadly, I'll need to turn in for the night here very soon... I keep procrastinating "just one more egg then I'll go to bed..." With just two eggs, still not sure how I'll manage it.

EDIT:

So does the collection end on the 22nd at midnight cave time or the 23rd at midnight cave time?

Edited by jesterboohoo

Don't I know it. Sadly, I'll need to turn in for the night here very soon... I keep procrastinating "just one more egg then I'll go to bed..." With just two eggs, still not sure how I'll manage it.

I wish TJ would extend it another day. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it was a little bit of a late start? And, many were busy with their families and such for Easter Day, making it hard to get online.

At least, I got to participate this year though. wub.gif

Edit: Five eggs left! Unless my math is off. It's late. xd.png

Edit 2: I wish those who started this year could still see the banner lining the top. That'd be cool. Oh well, I suppose we will have to wait for next year. :3

Edited by RavenWolf1010

EDIT:

So does the collection end on the 22nd at midnight cave time or the 23rd at midnight cave time?

The very last second will be 23:59.59 April 22nd. You will not be able to get anymore on April 23rd 00:00.00 DC time. You can always check the calendar.

The very last second will be 23:59.59 April 22nd. You will not be able to get anymore on April 23rd 00:00.00 DC time. You can always check the calendar.

That makes me feel a little more optimistic about catching.

I always forget the calendar is there >.<, yup, clears up that question. Thanks!

55! Got em! *Whew!*

This was my first DC event and it was so much fun!

Thank you to everyone involved! The artists did a great job! wub.gif

55! Got em! *Whew!*

This was my first DC event and it was so much fun!

Thank you to everyone involved! The artists did a great job!    wub.gif

I'm still 2 eggs away. Finally got the Avengers egg. For some reason, that egg came near last for me.

I do like the egg with the geography of the world. Asia and Australia seemed to be squished just a tad bit. If Australia is even there. laugh.gif

Edited by Spyridon

I do like the egg with the geography of the world. Asia and Australia seemed to be squished just a tad bit. If Australia is even there. laugh.gif

The world egg was the first one I found. I love them all, but my favorite is a crystal ball, I do believe. It's the one with the dragon flying on the inside.

I'm about 100% positive...because I'm a Star Wars Nerd, that the egg planet is Alderaan. But it is awesome nonetheless.

This is correct. The planet is Alderaan. Or Eggderaan. Either works. ;P

The world egg was the first one I found. I love them all, but my favorite is a crystal ball, I do believe. It's the one with the dragon flying on the inside.

My top fave. That's hard to say. It would have to be Air Force egg which was the first one I caught. Cuteness meter goes to the baby dragon who rebuilds its egg.

I should have them all now right? 9 rows of 6 eggs with 1 extra.

My next favorite egg is the Air Force one, the Air Force is the branch of the Military that my Grandpa was part of, he passed away December 23rd 2013 at the ripe old age of 92, I still miss him.

My next favorite egg is the Air Force one, the Air Force is the branch of the Military that my Grandpa was part of, he passed away December 23rd 2013 at the ripe old age of 92, I still miss him.

First off, condolences on your loss. Respect should always be given to those who joined the armed forces.

I'm kind of surprised there weren't more military badges, particularly Army and Navy. I'm not sure if all countries carry a Marine Corps or branch similar to that one.

Thank you and this is true, maybe someone could do an egg for other branches of the Military for the next Festival of Eggs.

is there a guide/wiki for the Easter eggs? I had no idea that they meant anything until I read the posts here