TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

30 so far - I am loving the death star most so far. Beautiful eggs this year!

Alida

(Typically a lurker)

Woo!! I love these events. Slowly but surely collecting all the eggs. By far, hands down, this is my favorite egg of 2014: user posted image

My first DC Easter, got them all within a day xd.png. I don't recognize all of the references right off, but I have to say, my kiddos adore the Avengers and Loki and I absolutely love the tiger and red one that mends it's egg.

I just picked up this egg which is definitely my favorite so far: user posted image

I'm always deeply impressed with just excellent technique in coloring, a simply beautiful egg. Nicely done!

Yes, me too, I have no idea what all these references are alluding to...

At any rate, I am over half way thru the list...

The egg that glitched was mine, I'm pretty sure, given that I heard people describe the glitched egg and it sounded like mine, and I really really hope it gets fixed and readded... ;^;

What was it described as?

I would love to see a TARDIS egg.

Awesome job to Tj and the artist! Love it all!

Is the green egg with ram horns and a dragon tail a reference to anything, or just really cool?

I would love to see a TARDIS egg.

Awesome job to Tj and the artist! Love it all!

There was a TARDIS egg last year, gorgeous egg too.

I'm enjoying this a lot!

Already have 33 eggs in my basket, but they are just so creatively themed and designed that I have no words for it!

I'm SOOO late to the party! Such an abnormally busy weekend for the family for Easter, BUT! I've time now to hunt, & I haven't missed a single egg since all you wonderful spriters & organizers, mods & of course TJ started this event, & I won't let this year be the first time that happens.

Time to grab me some EGGS! xd.png

OMG the tiger egg is gorgeous and I have to say I LOVE watching the little dragon hatch.... Look around.... Go nope.... And tuck back in. Makes me smile every time!!!