polos1993

1x2-3? {Full}

((Never did competitive so I'm not familiar with staple moves and that ^^"

And there's a chance it didn't faint, so we can go with that))

By now, Rhapsody had mustered enough strength to at least sit down, leaning on the tree for support, though walking would be a bit too much for a while. "Mark my words. I'm finding that rocky dragon again, and I'm tearing its head off," he half-growled, coughing a bit at the end of the threat. Damn did that hurt. He'd be surprised if he hadn't fractured something.

He gazed at the terrain, taking some solace in those guys being gone, whoever they were. What had they said again? Something about loss of memory and a science team...

He groaned and hit the back of his head against the tree. "You best be joking. I'm some sort of guinea pig? No chance in hell," he thought, glaring at nothing in particular, left hand cradling his injured arm.

"You have bees near your crotch," he grumpily informed Sam, not caring much about anything else that wasn't sulking at the moment.

Edited by Puredark006

Amanda got hit with Surf, then looked over at dog boy. Yes she knows now he's really more of dragon boy, but dog boy fits his personality and not what he is. She was glad that the people are gone. She instantly looked around for healing herbs and sitrus berries. She knew berry wise, sitrus berries tend to recover the most HP.

((So I guess Gardevoir's Psychic missed? Maybe it killed a Combee (oh no) ))

"Eugh." Zee tried to stand up, but only managed to roll over onto one side. "I would recommend...that you don't tear things' heads off. I imagine it's very messy. 'N you have fur." (It wasn't actually trying to be funny - it was still a bit lightheaded, and as it's been slowly discovering, it had a tendency to blurt out things it was thinking with zero context.) "Is...everyone here a Pokemon? That would, it would explain the population density here. But...ugh...too many variables." It rolled over again, planting its face into the wet dirt and fully intending to stay there until things either got better or were explained.

Amanda looked over to Zee and then ran over to them. She carefully rolled Zee so their face wouldn't be on the ground. She used her spiky body to prompt Zee to sit up. "Okay I think we can all agree that we're all poke people. That explains the bees up Sam's skirt, my and dog boy's change of appearance, and your teleportion." Amanda said. To a normal person, it sounds like she's making jolteon sounds.

"Ladies first," Kadaen said polity. He didn't want to offend Opal, mainly cause she had showed him this place. He still looked sleepy, but he didn't want to put her in any danger.

Edited by polos1993

{I've had a dog half of my size roll me over before. I wasn't assuming that at all. I was expecting Zee complaining about it.}

((Well I mean you kind of??? Assumed that you succeeded there?? But okay))

"Nnnn. Stoppit." Zee dug its fingers into the dirt. It had decided it was going to stay there and that was that. Even in this form it still didn't need to breathe. Unfortunately it was neither very heavy nor very strong, and so it was slowly rolled onto its back again. The Jolteon then insisted on trying to push it upright. Okay, it had to draw the line there. It stuck out an arm and tried to push Amanda away. (She was fuzzy. That was interesting.) "But yes, I suppose we're all...hybrids. Experiments, maybe." Unlike the majority of humans, it wasn't too bothered by that idea. Most sentient pieces of code were that. Some of them were successful, some weren't. It couldn't fault the humans for that. It would appreciate it if they didn't attack them, though.

((What does Zee mean by "'N you have fur"?))

“Hello? ‘Brutal Pokemon’? ‘Consumes or destroys everything that moves’? I’ll tear whatever limb I want from whoever I damn please, and you’re welcomed to piss off if you don’t like it,” Rhapsody shot in an angry tone at the kid. “And your hair is ridiculous,” he added just to complain about something.

"And you, I'm not a boy for frack's sake, I'm more than frackin twenty so stop calling me that," he half-shouted at Amanda. Someone had been doing weird experiments on him, he couldn't remember anything, his body hurt like hell, and he couldn't even move without risking falling and looking like an idiot. Arceus was he angry. "And if you're all done discussing the meaning of our damn existence, maybe we should, I don't know, get the hell away from here before those guys return with EVEN MORE DAMN REINFORCEMENTS!?" he added, voice growing louder and louder until he was outright yelling at the end.

[The Psychic was actually what made Sam call the Combees without conscious thought. It hurt and her 'Queen's mind' summoned her subjects to protect her.

Also Hive Mind = headache for humans.]

"I noticed the 'bees." Samantha said dryly, seeming less concerned about where the bees were than the appearance of her dress.

Then she looked over to where Zee was theorising and Amanda was trying to prop her up while still a Jolteon.

"That would explain why those people were after us...." Samantha mused, her brain hurt - it sounded like there were lots of voices inside it, but she had to try and focus.

"Getting out of here is a good plan, though we should have a destination in mind so we don't just wander around blindly."

Opal smiled again and cautiously poked her head out of the hollow. She wasn't about to run out into immediate trouble.

Thankfully it looked like there was no problems in the vicinity. Though the last fading noise of battle did still seem too close for comfort.

"Lets go."

[Thinking that was the Sandslash and Druddigon's appearance that they've heard as they leave the hollow?]

Amanda backed off when Zee pushed her back. At least she got them on their back, which to her is just fine. "Okay sorry, you look younger than 20 and act less than 20 as well. Sorry for not knowing your age just by your censorkip.gif ing looks and personality." she said after dog boy spoke. "I doubt we can get a bunch of conebees to carry us away from this place. We got half of our group out of commission. Like we can go right now anyway." She looked around for berries, mainly oran and sitrus berries to heal the two. She remembered dog boy not taking sitrus berries cause of their taste, but she didn't care about that now.

{Got ninjaed, and sounds good Tak}

Kadaen followed Opal. He stayed near her though. "Alright," he said.

Edited by polos1993

((It's very hard to wash bloodstains out of fur. At least with clothing you can change.))

"It is," Zee responded to Rhapsody's comment, rather soberly. It wasn't really sure about planning an escape. Defying the programmer was generally not a great idea - it was probably outright illegal, actually. But then again, most programs were also not made by mad scientists in some twisted attempt to bridge the gap between humans and Pokemon. And it didn't even have its programmer's name or any notes in its code. (It was neither of the scientists who showed up and attacked them, judging by their conversation, but that left approximately seven billion minus two suspects.) Humans had authorities who dealt with these kinds of things, didn't they? It sighed. Going along with the plan would probably be best for now, if only to ensure its own survival. "A lot of us are pretty conspicuous. We could all shift and pretend we're travelling with a trainer. But if all of you had your memory drives - lost your memories, none of us are familliar with the area. I don't have a GPS."

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Rhapsody's eye twitched at Amanda's words, and with a frustrated "ARG!", he threw at her with all the strength of his good arm the first thing he grabbed. Which was Pooch's Pokeball.

He should've thought that one out.

The ball stopped in the middle of its trajectory to the Jolteon's back and let out the Houndour, who just looked around at the gathered humans as the ball returned back to Rhapsody. Who then let out a string of swear words that would have made a sailor proud until he was interrupted by another coughing fit, making the dog look at him as if he had just lost his mind.

He was regretting not running away when he saw that Donphan. Nooo, he had to stay, get hit by the damn rocky dragon, and get insulted by a girl. And he didn't even know if the kid was serious or messing with him when agreeing to having stupid hair. He was never going to try to help again, and he was getting a damn Dragonite or something fast and winged that could carry him as fast as humanly possible.

Ignoring the dog's weird looks, he started trying to at least stand up, using the tree heavily for support and muttering more curses under his breath.

Pooch shook her head and looked at the pink-haired human. "I know the area," she clearly said, deciding that her trainer's hostility was more out of a bad mood than the others being a threat.

((BTW Pooch's talking in Pokemon, not human. I said 'clearly' because we can understand her and her previous barking lacked any real meaning except just making noise and pointing out things))

Edited by Puredark006

Zee blinked. It had sat up sometime during the conversation, for visibility reasons. "You have a Pokemon," it stated. That was obvious, but there seemed to be fundamentally something wrong with a Pokemon (okay, some weird - species? No, that didn't really apply - person who happened to be a Pokemon half the time) owning a Pokemon. Oh, and apparently its Pokemon speech translator was still working, in additional to its new English one. That was a good thing.

"If that's the case, then," it continued (it was actively ignoring everyone else's jabs at each other now. It didn't know how to deal with things like that, having approximately an hour's worth of experience having emotions so far, but the whole concept didn't seem to help matters in terms of getting them out of there alive), "we can head toward the nearest town. And," it made a vague gesture. "Do things that...human beings or Pokemon do. And try not to die?"

This was pretty depressing. Maybe it would have enjoyed existence under some other circumstances. Just being a regular Porygon-Z would have been fine, really, glitches and all. There were over seven hundred Pokemon species in its database and under a trainer it probably would have gotten to meet a lot of those. Under violent but ultimately pretty safe conditions. There wasn't exactly much time for them to mope, though. More backup might be on their way. "Do you know where any nearby settlements are?" It asked the Houndour, switching to Pokemon speech. It seemed like the polite thing to do.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

"I can have whatever the hell I feel like having," Rhapsody snapped, determined to take offense to everything everyone said. But even he had to agree with the 'try not to die' bit, which is why he at least tried reasoning that, as much as he wanted to get back at the other dragon, that would be impossible right now and so it shouldn't be considered his top priority.

He still wanted to punch something though. At least he was kind of standing now, which helped with his mood.

"There's one upstream," Pooch answered, circling Zee to properly greet them with a sniff, glad to have another reasonable being. "We went often to check the food cylinders. I can speak up if you lot are doing anything you shouldn't, and no human would understand." She had heard what was going on (kind of) from inside the Pokeball, and had decided it wasn't anything she couldn't live with. "That is, if you agree to at least try to act reasonable," she added, pointedly looking at Rhapsody at that last statement.

"Go to hell," he half-growled, not daring to step away from the tree just yet. "But fine, I get it. I also get that the kid may suddenly grow colored squares again and Sam over there is definitely going to be arrested for exhibitionism if they go human." A groan. "And I'll be asked questions and pestered to go to a hospital, which would be just the thing we need," he added in a sarcastic tone, sulking. Seems if they went with the kid's idea, the 'trainer' would be Amanda, which made him want to throw something again. Preferably something breakable that would made a lot of noise.

{Got ninjaed, and sounds good Tak}

Kadaen followed Opal. He stayed near her though. "Alright," he said.

{If Tak didn't see this. I kinda don't want Tak to be left behind.}

[Heehee kind of hard to leave me behind with 2 charries lol]

Opal moved carefully - keeping her eyes and ears open for trouble. She didn't want to blunder into the middle of whichever battle that was going on.

Of course that did mean a very bright light dazzled her for a while and she ended up bumping into a tree.

"Eep." Opal shook her head vigorously in an attempt to clear her vision.

[evil Jellicent.....]

Samantha glared at Rhapsody's reminder of her predicament.

"Well if someone hadn't thought that dumping water everywhere was a good idea - I might have been able to get away with the excuse of sleepwalking. Granted it would be an odd situation - but it could have worked."

She looked down at herself, and added;

"Though it would solve the problem of wet clothes....."

She looked over at Amanda, "Think you'd mind playing trainer to a group of un-capsuled misfits?" Something told her that pokemon outside of balls would be considered strange.

((I DOODLED Z. BOOYAH.))

"I'll just go ahead then, I'm not exactly a prime candidate for this," it muttered. It closed its eyes. Its image seemed to flicker, then, with a vaguely organic sound of something breaking and quite a bit of static, snapped into the image of a Porygon-Z. "ThYQ== t was unpleasant," it continued. One of its flippers flailed for a second, having somehow gotten itself stuck in its torso. If this went the same way as it did last time, it was going to be glitching way more than average for at least a minute. At least safeguards were still working, right? It sighed (internally. No lungs at the moment).

A small squeak sounded from a few meters away, and it turned. A small Eevee and a Vulpix were standing there - they were dry, so presumably they'd just entered the area recently. If it still had eyelids it would have blinked. Were they just forest creatures? Probably. "Amanda i01110011 - is probably best, I'd think. Although the Pokeball issue might be a bit suspicious."

((...Ah yes, height. Another thing I completely fail at estimating. I haven't really thought too much about it but I guess they're kind of of average height? So after lots of googling, I'd say about 160 to 165-ish cm.

Also yesssss excellent Z is the most adorable kid ever))

{OMG so cute}

"Alright I'll try to do it," Amanda said. She turned back into her human form. She sighed as she tried to loosen her mussels. "Though just in case we get into a trainer battle, what is everyone's moves? Or rather the moves you guys remember."

Kadaen ran over to Opal. "You okay Opal?" he asked. He was shocked when he saw Amanda turn into a human. She.... something about her... I can't pin point it. Why do I have a feeling she's friendly as long as I don't piss her off? he thought to himself.

((I'm going "So adorable" at the height difference with the 18much Rhapsody (which is approximately this one)))

"No battles. I want to go straight to the Center to leech off their free healthcare," Rhapsody snarled, all his clothes save the scarf fusing to form the fur and scales of his Hydreigon form. He immediately got pissed that even flying proved to be a challenge in his weakened state, forcing him to land as soon as he switched. What did trainers called it? Oh, right. 'Unable to battle'. It sucked.

"Leer, Ember, Howl, Smoke," Pooch recited, sitting next to the glitching Porygon-Z. She threw a look at the Dragon-type that promised endless barking when he was trying to sleep if he didn't answer too.

"Urg, I'm starting to hate you. Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Surf, Flamethrower. Happy now!?" he snarled, completely ignoring the two wild Pokemon going around.

((But the girls are also approximately that range(Zee's I mean), if they're not insanely tall or short? Rhapsody just towers over everyone man

Also someone should totally make the computer scientist/biologist who made Z Alex would be best friends with them forever))

"Psychic, Conversion 2, Recover, Discharge." Well, more specifically, it just sparked randomly sometimes when it was injured - although the move was in its database, so presumably it could use Discharge manually too. It hoped so, at least. "A trainer encounter might be messy... I could battle, if it comes to that. My health is alright since I've got a healing move." It sat down, next to the Houndour. It liked her. She was reasonable. "Or we can claim that you got into a fight and are heading toward the Pokemon Center. Which is, strictly speaking, true."

[Lol Samantha is shape-shifting show-off...... though then again she is a Queen tongue.gif]

Before Samantha shifted, she thought on what her move set could be. Vespiquens had three signature moves - so it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that she knew them - would it?

"Power Gem, Guard Order, Attack Order and Heal Order." She answered. "So I could still fight if need be...."

Then she concentrated on shifting. Her skirts puffed outwards, the sculpted waist narrowed and rose up to just below chest level. Small gossamer wings grew from her back as she started to hover.

Her visible limbs narrowed and the last thing to change was her hair, which shaped itself into an old fashioned crown-thing and parted to reveal a central red gem on the forehead.

That's better.... my mind doesn't seem to be as crowded now. The Combees that had been hiding under her nightgown were now sleeping away in the honeycomb maze that was the outer ring of her 'dress'.

Opal finished clearing her vision, though she did blink a few more times at the shape shifting beings.

"Who thought that creating a second sun at ground level was a good idea?" She asked, before replying to Kadaen's question.

"I'm ok - though I'm not sure I can still believe my eyes...."

{Lol yeah.}

"Okay I now officially feel stupid. I only remember one move," Amanda said. "Wouldn't the humans wonder why you guys are not in the pokeball?" She didn't notice the Eevee, but she did spot the Vulpix. "Hey cutie how are you?" she asked the Vulpix. She smiled at the Vulpix.

Kadaen felt the urge to tackle Amanda inside a hug, but he didn't understood why. "Yeah." Kadaen said to Opal. He walked so he's next to her.

Amanda saw Kadaen at the moment. She picked him up and hugged him tightly. She then just spaced out.

{Unless you guys want me to do a long post of flash backs.}

((Don't mind the flashbacks))

Thinking about it, he had just said the first four moves that came to mind. He had a feeling he was right, though, and both the kid and Sam had also answered with four.

"Tell me when you're done playing with the local wildlife, I'm going ahead," he grumbled in Amanda's general direction, taking off. His levels of energy meant he couldn't even fly above the trees and was stuck with hovering a few centimeters from the ground, though. Grumbling, Rhapsody started heading in the direction the river was flowing from, not caring if the others were following or not.

Pooch had stood up to bark a greeting when noticing the Vulpix and Eevee, and quickly approached them to get a better sniff. "Some humans have their Pokemon out all the time. At least none of you is too big to fit inside the human nests," she answered Amanda's question sitting in front of her and looking up at the Pokemon in her arms.

((Do it write the flashbacks))

The two little forest critters had gotten even closer, and they didn't escape Amanda's notice. She scooped the Eevee up. (Zee felt something, watching the action. It wasn't sure what it was - but it found itself desperately rifling through its emptied memory banks for...it didn't know what, but it seemed very, almost desperately important. Predictably, there was nothing there. It dwelled on this for a second, then filed it away under Mysteries to Investigate Later, or Maybe Never Again. That folder was going to see a lot of use.) Then, she seemed to freeze. Zee floated up to her face. Her eyes were unfocused, giving her a very striking not-currently-here look. "...Um. Hello?"