polos1993

1x2-3? {Full}

Anyone up for an RP???????

Edited by polos1993

I don't know, something with either pokemon {Kinda like X-D gale of darkness}, shapeshifter thing, avatar the last airbender. What things you would like to do?

Edited by polos1993

Hi! May I join if you're doing the Pokemon or Shapeshifters ones? (or a combination?)

Combination of the two sounds like fun!

Cool combo of Shape shifters and pokemon. ^.^ Um do you guys just want-ta just let our chars make the plot kinda thing?

We should at least have the basics; if it's normal to shift or our charries are the exception, if battles are with pokemon or with the shifters, where are we (Orre or somewhere else), and if Cipher's a thing. Oh, and is the shifting partial, complete or both?

hmmm - how about this as a plot?

Our characters started off as normal (Pokémon/human) but were captured by *insert antagonistic team here* and experimented on.

The experiment resulted in 'werepokemon': Pokémon that could shift into humans and vice versa. It also damaged the long term memory centres of their brains - meaning they have no memory of their past selves.

A police raid on the facility (due to all the kidnappings/disappearances) resulted in the *antagonist group* releasing the weres and destroying the lab equipment.

The werepokemon have to come to terms with their different nature, evade the bad guys (and sometimes the good ones too) and can either accept their fate as the 'new stage in pokemon-human evolution' or try and change it.

Sounds great Takhesis. Jump in would probably be better.

Also how many chars you both want?

I've only thought of one for now, but I have no problems with more being allowed

I have two in mind, but I'd say as long as you can handle the number (as in none gets left behind or too little attention paid), then go for it. Common sense should prevail however.

No clothes we're all naked all the time

I guess they could magically appear and disappear as needed? Weirder things happen in Pokemon (unless we want to make life more difficult for our charries)

Edited by Puredark006

{Lol Dark.

Sure you can Day, I just make cloths appear on them while in human form.

Alright Tak that sounds good. I remember having 20 chars in an RP once, so that's why I was asking that. }

((Oh wow, I'd never be able to juggle more than 5 O_o

So, so, nothing else to clear up?))

But then wouldn't we be dependent on the Kadabra? For that it may be better to just say we need to be careful not to tear our clothes when we transform, though that would also prevent us from going pokeform-humanform-pokeform all the time without a good reason

Well I saw inside an episode of startrak of shifters transform some of their skin to look like cloths. So that's where my mind goes with that part.

Dark FYI I'm a girl. I guess it's what I get for liking guy stuff too much huh?

Sorry, you didn't have a gender in your profile so I didn't know what to say ^^" (why doesn't english have gender-neutral stuff)