polos1993

1x2-3? {Full}

(("Hello? Mom!? Didn't you already call ten minutes ago? Of course I didn't answer after that, I was in the bathroom- wait what do you mean you already called the police"))

The kid and Sam were talking about checking things out, and frankly, Rhapsody didn't care that much. While the now giant bee was wondering if she should ask about the disappearance, Rhapsody pulled his hair back, pushing it between the shirt and the hoodie to hide most of it from view. This was done by holding it as if he were going to tie it in a ponytail, wrapping it around that hand twice and letting go when he pulled the cloth to make space, movements done with the swiftness that came from muscle memory.

"You gals think 'bout that one. Sam already knows what I want to do, so you lot don't need me here," he said, pulling on the neck part to put it back in place. "Be back in a while. Come on, Pooch," he added in a nonchalant tone, heading towards the other end of the alley.

Pooch had chuckled a bit when Kadaen started licking Opal, and stood up when Rhapsody called. She was really curious about the poster and what Samantha may find, but she had already started to suspect some time ago her role from now on was to be her trainer's reasonable side. "Be sure to tell us everything later; and don't worry about moving, I can track you by scent!" she called to the group, trotting away from them and after Rhapsody.