Clown_of_God

Ascension - A Race Against Time

Tyler watched as a ship formed around him, then grinned. He was a licensed pilot, after all; many years flying many types of ships had basically perfected his driving skills.

"Step aside. I got this." He said, confidently. He strode forward to the seat, pushing it backwards and Melding the one that had carried his body back during his time as a delivery boy. Taking the wheel in his hands and looking around at the dashboard. He familiarized himself with the controls, taking stock of the meters. He looked up, as though he suddenly remembered something. Pivoting in his chair, he stared at Ansgar.

"Get over here!" Tyler said, as he Melded a chair behind the boy. Then, he pulled the chair up to the dash.

After Ansgar had been drafted, Tyler turned his attention back to flying the ship. As he did so, however, an old-school CD player materialized next to him. He took a worn CD from one of his pockets and put it in. A classical tune filled the ship as he stood, his clothes changing colors from the normal and drab grey to a lively purple. He took a bow and sat back down in his seat, focusing all of his attention on the ship. He hoped Ansgar knew how to pilot, but it wasn't like he couldn't walk the boy through it.

"Hey, Ansgar? START WEARING PURPLE FOR ME NOW!" As he said that, Ansgar's shirt and pants changed their color at Tyler's command as well. He pushed a couple of buttons, then swiveled in his chair and looked at Nikki.

"Earth it is, captain. Also, every good ship needs a name. What's hers?"

[

FOR YOUR MUSICAL PLEASURE

EDIT: AND THIS TOO

] Edited by Astrodeath311

Roxy rolled her eyes as Tyler and Ansgar started doing their bromance thing again. walking away from the controls, she sat down next to Matt and threw her arm over the back of her chair, "Earth huh? That's in the Milky way right?", she asked, already knowing the answer. The light from their star, Soon she thinks it was called, was the star on the tip of the consultation Ajax's sword. Luckily, she knew exactly where the Milky Way was. Getting a picture of the consultation in her head, she began. Creating a wormhole this size was....taxing. But not impossible. The ship shimmered with every color of the visible spectrum and the cabin's colors were inverted momentarily as they neared the speed of light. In an instant, Roxy touched the two pointed in space, their's and The Solar System. The people of earth are not very good at naming things in her opinion. In a instant, they were cruising past a light blue planet that turned on it's side. Out the front window, the star, Sun was twinkling 1,787,000,000 miles away. She swiveled her head to look at Tyler and Ansgar, "Good flying guys", she said sarcastically.

Roxy was excited. Other than Almaak and Mirach, she had never been in another solar system. She vanished from her seat and had her face pressed against the window, 'Look at that. A planet that spins on it's side", she said, wonder dripped from her words, "I wonder if the people are friendly", she said. Then she was gone.

She reappeared a few seconds later. Her hair and cloths were frosted with a thick layer of ice, "Holy censorkip.gif it's cold down there", she said, her voice comically squeaky, "Oh, and the atmosphere is mostly helium". She took a few deep breaths and laughed. "Based on the speed we are traveling, Which is about 5.865 trillion miles per light year, I'm guessing we will get there in about....nine and a half years." Roxy theorized. Roxy would fix that as soon as they got their bearings. Honestly, she thought that white, frozen planet was Earth. Using her since of space, she guessed that there were nine planets orbiting Sun. Earth must be one of the further planets. She dropped back into her seat, "I don't think we should jump too close. If Earth has life, They might not like an unknown space craft invading their orbital space," she said, propping up her bare feet on Matt's legs and leaned her back against the armrest.

(((I'm actually super excited for Roxy to touch down on Earth for the first time)))

Edited by padfoot

"Awww what the hell Roxy.." Ansgar pouted, leaning on the chair's armrest. "Tyler and I were about to fly like masters. Ain't that right?"

He held out his fist to Tyler, grinning.

Matt couldn't help but laugh at the color change of Ansgar's clothes "wow ansgar you never get a choice? i guess Tyler knows what you like better than anyone else here but still." He Laughed even harder when Roxy came back in all squeaky voiced and shivering "that seems like fun, and the helium makes everything funny i'm sorry." He spoke before breaths then when she put her legs up on him he tilted his head at her. "comfy? Am i a good leg rest?" He stuck his tongue out at her jokingly before laying his head back his eyes closed just feeling the shadows as they passed by planets.

Nikki was staring at Ansgar, a blank expression across her face. Moments later, she formed a box around the two, simultaneously retracting the controls of the ship. It hadn't necessarily needed them, seeing as how she was the one controlling the basic movements of the ship in the first place. It was like handing a child a steering wheel so they could pretend to drive, or a game controller that wasn't even connected.

"Get a room you two... oh wait... you did."

Nikki smiled and looked over to Roxy and then proceeded to look out the window herself. It was a fascinating sight, one she couldn't see in her galaxy. So many planets, but only one of them was ever inhabitable to mankind. That was Earth, set at the right distance to nourish life without it freezing over or burning to a crisp. A planet that was so unstable, that the slightest shift would kill everything that inhabited the world. Now a feat not impossible for the group aboard this ship.

"Earth is where everything started, thousands and thousands of years ago, it was the only planet where mankind reigned. It seemed the most fitting place to begin looking for the Throne of the Gods, but we also need to be careful while we're there. This is also where they began mass producing God Slayers, the very weapons that brought our previous generation to their graves."

As Nikki clenched her hands into tight fists, the engines began to accelerate. At the same time, Nikki began to shift and change their design until they matched that of a battle cruisers. They were meant for quick, interstellar travel and didn't need the aid of a hyper drive, but they were also what took up most of the ships they were attached to. So, the crew numbers had to be cut back so the ship could bare the heavy armament and firepower necessary to maintain its position of power.

"No need for jumping, we'll be there in ten minutes, five if I accelerate even more."

"I am currently purple and trapped in a box." Ansgar turned to Tyler, concerned. "This is not the sort of situation I am happy in. I am confined. Nikki knows I don't like being confined. But I am confined with my friend. This lessens the anxiety slightly."

He gripped the armchair tightly, staring forward.

"But I'm still in an enclosed space. No freedom. What do we do. I can't get out. It's METAL. I'M STUCK IN A METAL BOX. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO IT. NO. NO. NO. NO."

Ansgar punched the side of the box, frantic.

"LET ME OUT I NEED TO MOVE!" he screamed, kicking the censorkip.gif out of the box until his feet were sore and his boots were beginning to tear.

(((I think this is the first time we have all been online at the same time))

"Three if you let me get us to light speed", she said in response. A new planet to explore. She just hopped that none of them blow it up or something. That would hurt worse than the destruction of her own comet. She hung her head upside down and looked at the metal box that now contained Ansgar and Tyler, "Twenty bones says that they come out of there a couple", she joked. She looked back up at Matt as he spoke, "Not really but you'll have to do", she responded to his rhetorical question. She snapped her head back around when Nikki mentioned someone called a God Slayer, "Wait, what the censorkip.gif is a god slayer?" she asked as if the name didn't already give that away, "Are you telling me that you are steering us to a planet that breeds people that can kill you guys". Of course, Roxy could be easily killed by a bullet to the head or a stab to the heart just like any normal person. If these God Slayers really wiped out the god's before them, the on;y chance they had was to stay hidden.

My happy attitude vanished when Nikki confined Ansgar and I in a box. It was equally distressing for both of us, Ansgar with his need to move and my own need. I sighed. My eyes burned bright as I used my own soul to fashion the instrument of my freedom. A gigantic hammer smashed down onto the box, but it held. It smashed down again and again, until the metal that encased us was destroyed. Then I reclaimed my soul. Storming up to Nikki, I smacked her straight across the face as I would a bad child.

"There is something you should know about me, dear. There is one thing that I cannot stand. Two, actually. One of the things I cannot stand is being trapped in a tiny little box like an animal. And the other is not being able to see and work with my element. You have just violated both of my laws in one fell swoop." I said, mercilessly.

I stormed off. The door that stood in front of me was ripped from its hinges and thrown to the side like a toy that had just been replaced. The girl had not deserved the punishment, though at that moment I didn't really care. I was in the middle of my childhood, unaware to my surroundings. Long ago, I'd been trapped. In a box just like that one. I came to my senses, thinking about Nikki. She would not understand. None of them would understand; it would look as though I had literally just flew off the handle at the slightest provocation. That was fine with me, as long as they left me alone. There would be only one person who would be likely to talk to me now, that being Ansgar. And I doubt he would want to, since I've just slapped his love with the fury of a woman scorned. Not that I'm a woman, of course.

I should probably apologize for my outburst. I shook my head, sighing again. There wouldn't be a point. I was the eldest of the group, I have certain rights. That being not trapped like a rat under the paw of a hungry cat. My feet whispered on the ground, even though I was stomping around angrily. I was wearing good shoes. I laughed at such a connection, from anger to laughter.

I realized something. It was not wise to upset the god in her own domain, so I put up a bubble of atmosphere as a reassurance. I don't think she'd be prone to do something that drastic, however, but caution never killed anybody. Then I heard something like speech coming from one of the compartments. I opened the door, and encountered a host of Sprytes from the Seer's planet. How had they gotten on board? They looked at me with surprise evident in their eyes, and if someone was there next to me you would be able to see that exact emotion replicated in my own. I turned on my heel to inform the other gods.

"Should see something. The Sprytes are aboard." My previous attitude had vanished by then, but I still couldn't bring myself to apologize to Nikki. Roxy would likely be pissed as well. Bah. I could handle myself in a fight long enough to escape. Either that or Ansgar would save me. Still good to have a backup plan. I could bust a hole in the compartment... the gods would have no trouble surviving. I could create atmosphere around Ansgar and Nikki; rather fitting considering their...implications. Matt could morph into shadows, and Roxy could practically live in the vacuum of space.

I prepared for the worst.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Ansgar adopted a Scottish accent gladly.

"FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!" he yelled out, holding up both hands. He was absolutely ecstatic...

Until Tyler slapped Nikki. Then, he was crestfallen. Shocked and concerned, he ran over to Nikki, having completely forgotten she had just put them in a box.

"Are you alright? And Tyler, are you ok?!" he said, calling to both of them. After all, he was too oblivious and naive to pick favorites.

Matt sighed as Tyler slapped Nikki "The last thing we need is a fight on a metal ship against eachother in the middle of space!" He spoke calm but loud so tyler could hear. He then realized that the god slayer was mentioned " i don't like the sound of god slayer at all." He patted roxy's leg and sighed "move this to my knee please your putting my thigh to sleep." As he spoke he moved her foot to his knee and then relaxed again hoping he could hopefully survive if everyone started fighting again.

Nikki was just about to explain what a God Slayer was when Tyler had managed to break her box open. As she began to stand back to her full height, turning to face the man, she saw the hand coming in and her face went blank. As he walked away, there was a brief shimmer where his hand had made impact and Nikki slowly turned to face back at the now worried Ansgar.

"I'm fine. Frankly speaking, one of my other selves could only receive physical damage from one of Roxy's megaton punches. Anyway, go check on Tyler... I feel... Eh?"

When Tyler suddenly returned, his emotions taking a 180, Nikki surveyed the ship and sure enough... they had unexpected stowaways. Actually, several of the rear compartments were filled with Sprytes, but they hadn't been present before when Nikki had crafted the ship so, how had they gotten aboard? Looking at Roxy, Nikki would've figured the girl would've mentioned something to her, so it couldn't have been her. Then, who could it have been? No one else here at that kind of transportation capability, she doubted even Matt could have accomplished such a feat.

"We have the Sprytes aboard. Ah! As for the God Slayers... how can I explain this... they're machines. I remember someone coming to our planet and asking my father figure if he could develop anymore, but he had said we didn't have the kind of resources or the technology to develop them. It was also written in the last few chapters that documented the previous gods experiences and accomplishments. It doesn't say how they were developed, the materials they used, or who developed them, but there was one thing that the document made clear. These tools, these weapons, they practically nullified our ancestors abilities."

[ಠ_ರೃ http://xat.com/astroschillzone]

Well then. Nikki certainly hadn't reacted as expected. That was slightly annoying, but Tyler put the whole incident behind him. He walked past Nikki, sitting back down in his chair and pulling out yet another CD. This one was 'What is Love,' or at least he assumed that's what the title was. It had long since been rubbed off. He put it in his new and old CD player, turning in his chair and crossing his arms grumpily. He would not tolerate another imprisonment, of that they could be sure. The girl seemed to disregard his attack, so Tyler dropped his atmosphere bubble and sighed. He listened to the girl as she explained what a God Slayer was. He still wasn't going to apologize to her.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Roxy shot up when Tyler flew off the handle and slapped Nikki. Not cool to hit a friend, let alone a girl. She vanished, she needed to make something clear.

Reappearing by the window in Tyler's room, she smiled, "Hey kiddo", she said to get his attention. She unhitched from the wall and moved closer. She felt herself pass some kind of barrer in the air in front of her. She smirked when she relized he was afraid of being thrown into space. She chuckled, "Relax, I understand that I shouldn't attack my friends " she said, getting her point across that that was not cool, "Now if you pull a childish stunt like that again, I will shrink you to molecular sizes and leave you on a rock flying through space." She wasn't threatening him, just letting him know that censorkip.gif like that was not cool. She slapped him on the shoulder playfully and smiled, "Now, quit pouting, we will be on Earth soon", she said before vanishing from his room.

She reappeared just as Nikki finished explaining what the God Slayers were, "**** I'm sorry Nikki, what was that again?", she asked an the girl repeated what she said. Her hair paled with the rest of her. Machines? Designed to kill them? Why were they going to Earth again? She watched at Tyler reappeared and ignored them all. He all but crossed his arms and stuck out his lower lip when he sat back in the fake captain's chair to pout. They weren't going to get anywhere if he was going to act like a censorkip.gif* for the rest of the trip.

Edited by padfoot

A girl looked up at the blue sky, tinted with hues of brown from the generations of contamination man had brought to this planet. It was a wonder that blue was still a dominant color. Still, a coy smile spread across her lips, her tongue sticking out and a metal object rubbing across it. In the distance, a man waved to her and seemed to be calling her name, but she paid no mind to it. If he truly needed her, then he'd have the guts to approach her.

Red eyes gleamed as the sunlight struck them, while messy brown hair waved in the wind. The girl wore ragged clothes, red blotches staining sections of her torn undershirt while a completely intact black hooded vest adorned her upper half, a pair of denim short shorts, thigh-high black socks, and a pair of stained white shoes complimented her lower.

Looking down, she saw that the man indeed had some gall to approach her, so she decided to hear out his words. A pair of sadistic eyes stared into the man and awaited for his news, which seemed to be ensnared by his own tongue.

"Out with it already! Unless you're here to play games like these guys."

Patting the object she had been sitting atop, upon closer inspection, one could see it was actually a large stack of bodies. Each body varied in size, from large husky men, to frail female bodies and even those of children. Atop the stack were the fresh bodies, blood still seeping from their wounds, while those at the bottom had already begun to decay.

"D-Deston calls for your audience, he wishes to s-speak with you."

"Is that all?

"Y-yes."

"What is your job?"

"I-I deliver m-messages and assist in or-organizing the meetings."

"Ah, so the meeting must be organized, since I'm expected to be there, and you have delivered your message, am I correct?"

"Y-Yes."

"Then you have served your purpose. May fate have pity on your soul, because you won't have any from me."

Nothing could be done to stop what the girl did next. After she had finished with her play time, she made her way to where this meeting would be. If a passerby was so misfortunate as to wonder into the girl's warehouse, they see a fresh naked body hanging from the rafters, eyes gouged out, a bloodied gag shoved in his mouth, and a puddle of blood forming on the floor. Yet, there were no clear signs this man was dead, aside from two cuts on the back of his legs. It would become clear, this man was still very much alive, but it would also be come known that rather than severing his vital nerves, they had merely been crushed.

Matt shook his head at the description of the god slayer. "What are these machines made of? I mean if they are made of metal can't Nikki just crush them?" Matt was worried he already knew the answer but maybe he was wrong. He looked over at Roxy seeing as she had paled slightly as well either from fear or maybe she was sick he did not know but he knew that going to the planet that made god destroyers was not the best idea. He looked to Nikki and sighed "if we are still going to land or appear on this planet we need to wait not just go down right away. I will be able to find a spot where there are no humans so that we can land there before walking to one of the cities that are nearby. We will have to keep a low profile so Ansgar maybe you could hide the sparks, ill stay I cloaked of shadows. The last thing we need is to have the humans trying to destroy us not more than 3 days after ascending."

Within a dark room, the brown-haired girl took a seat and propped her legs atop the giant center table. It was like a conference room meant for big wigs and market bosses, but held a more sinister aura in the air. Looking around, she spotted the red head, Deston Myles, along with a few other members of their little group. One of them stood out, a giant of a man that could be Fat Albert's buff cousin. Next to him was a fairer skinned female who had a very tribalesque appearance about her. On the opposite side of the room was a cloaked man, his face covered by a blank mask and an old school western hat topped him off, kind of reminded the girl of Rorschach from that age old movie... what was it... Watchmen? Lastly, there was a boy closer to her age sitting in the corner, minding his own business and practically avoiding the events occurring within the room.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the table that drew everyone's attention and Deston stood from his seat. Best way to describe Deston was, he looked like a pirate and he shared the common characteristics of one too. With the smell of alcohol and a feisty attitude, one wouldn't necessarily deem him as the leader straight off the bat, but the man was very level-headed and organized. Almost like he knew what he was doing and how it needed to be done. So, when he began to speak, the group listened.

"One of our scouts in Quadrant 4 found something. Something very interesting, something we were made for, to fight against. Yes, Xavier found a god, which means more will eventually appear soon. Thresh and Gilma, you two will take Quadrant 2, Septre, you will take Quadrant 3, Mina and I will hold the fort here in Quadrant 1. Remember, your mind, your body, your blades, they are the weapons that will put these gods to rest once and for all. Nothing should have to govern mankind when mankind is able to govern itself."

Looking back, the girl known as Mina stared at the boy who had not been called. Deston cleared his throat, which brought her attention back on him and she saw the glare in his eyes. Obviously, whoever that boy was, was not of an important matter. Sighing, she nodded and slumped further into her seat.

"You have six hours to move to your locations. If you encounter a god... Kill it on the spot. Do I make myself clear?"

There was an echo in the room as everyone confirmed their understanding and then began their dismissal. In the mean time, Mina remained in her seat and simply stared at their leader until he waved her off. Seriously, what kind of fun was that and who was that kid? Still, if Deston didn't give an answer, then it was not worth asking about. If he wanted you to know something, he would tell you straight up what it is.

Roxy moved to the front of the ship, next to Tyler and in front of the windshield. She smiled as the blue ball came into view. The dark side of the planet was dotted with spiderwebs of light. Large living dwellings she assumed. Her hair shifted to a bright orange as her excitement built. A whole new world out there for her to explore. Sure there were machines down there that could end her life but that's true for anything fun that Roxy did. She thought for a moment, 'Am I going to be ok down there?" she asked, "I mean, I dress and look pretty strangely". She was currently wearing a pair of jeans with only one full length leg, a tank top with the mid-drift burned off, and no boots. Not to mention her hair changing color every time she had happy thoughts. AS for the entire ship being hidden, she had a few ideas, "Nikki, What if we change the ship into something something on earth? Or have me shrink it down to the size of a raindrop or something, to avoid detection. Or or or....or we can park somewhere and I can just jump us to the surface. Someplace populated so we can blend right in." She fell silent, she knew those ideas were a bit unorthodox but that was three more ideas than anyone else was having. Mostly she was brain storming. She was tempted to just jump down the the surface and look around for herself.

Revolving in his seat as Roxy moved to the front of the cabin to stare at the planet, Tyler stood. As he did, the chair faded back into light which was quickly absorbed by his body. He turned to look at the girl, taking note of her changing hair. Before they could infiltrate the society, the group would probably have to fix that issue. Taking the girls hair and shoving it down into her shirt, a hat Melded in Tyler's hands which he quickly plopped down onto Roxy's head. After he had done that, he turned up the collar on her shirt, then stepped back to examine his work. Success! Not a strand of her hair was visible, although that was keen to change should the girl perform any strenuous activity. Although if such a thing had occurred, their cover would probably have been blown anyways. As for her question, he thought about a reliable answer to it.

"I do have control over light, you know. I could probably bend it around the vessel, cloaking it. Although there would still be the risk of someone simply chancing across it. And we can't shrink it either, the Sprytes are aboard and I don't think their bodies can take being toyed with like that. Maybe the stowaways could be deposited on a nearby planet, or perhaps the moon?" Tyler shook his head at that. "...Nah. There would be humans on all the surrounding landmasses. Industrious little buggers, aren't they? Although I suppose it would be less dangerous than coming with us."

Tapping his foot on the ground, he turned to look at Matt.

"Maybe you could hide them for us, shadowmancer?" That would probably be the best course of action, either that or just leaving them on the ship and cloaking it.

The ship wasn't so important as it could be replicated, but the Sprytes could not be. It was rather unfortunate, leaving them there on the planet to die, but there was nothing to be done. Tyler was glad that they had survived. Although the method of HOW they had survived was beyond him. It was most likely the Seer, that woman was rather incredible.

Suddenly, the man yawned. They'd all been awake for quite a while, and although some sleep would probably do them best, there was sadly no time for it. Twas also quite dangerous as well, being so close to the capitol of your worst enemy.

The group was there on a great mission; that being the reclamation of their own home. That was when he remembered, none of them had a home anymore. Except for Ansgar, of course, but there was nothing there for the boy. His own had been torn away long ago, and Tyler never really knew where Matt had hailed from. The boy was as mysterious as the shadows he commanded. Roxy and her own double had destroyed Phang, but the girl seemed almost...indifferent to it. They all had experienced great loss recently. Tyler had also seemed to forget where Nikki had come from, if she'd even enlightened them at all. A question for better times, however.

He turned to planet Earth as the ship hummed ever onward.

Matt saw Roxy's hair change then thought about her question's and tyler's answers. He shook his head smiling "other than your hair then you should be fine i mean unless other humans hair could change color too. As for the sprytes and how to get to earth i believe i could send the sprytes to a different planet though where i do not know. For what i think, my idea is we park and cloak the ship. I can help as well as roxy jump us to earth. I can feel the shadows where the humanoid beings are and there is a place populated that is near a forest. We can teleport or jump into the forest then walk into the place or maybe try and build a house out in the woods, that is our best bet. I mean we can pretty much just materialize a house with tyler here then Nikki can also help with metal things. Ansgar can support electricity though heat would be a little more difficult. i would say we could buy house to be more subtle but money is a problem."

Roxy frowned when Tyler wrapped up her hair and stuck a hat on her head. She looked at her reflection in the window. She looked like a completely different person. She had seen her mohawk every time she ever saw her reflection. It was a part of her. On her homeplanet it was distasteful for one to cover their hair, "but how will you all know when I'm telling the truth?", she asked. She turned away from her reflection and looked back at Tyler with a weak smile, "Me changing your size doesn't hurt you", she said, making her self about a foot taller, "You just subtract and add matter from z-space." She thought for a moment then the most obvious answer came to mind, "Duh, I can go anywhere in the universe. Why don't I just drop them off on a habitable planet. I know a nice one in Mirach. IT's just a artificial hub planet but they don't discriminate", she said. It was just a thought after all. She looked at Matt when he started talking, "A house? I don't know about you guys but I don't want to stay in on this planet for very long. As soon as we find the Throne I wanna leave this planet, she said. Why would she want to live in some woods when she had a entire planet to explore.

"This is Nikki Zhelezo, requesting permission to dock at port 002-13-427. I say again, this is Nikki Zhelezo requesting permission to dock at port 002-13-427. Over."

Nikki bore a headset and waited until the pause of static transitioned to a voice, replying to her request. Smiling, she physically nodded before confirming over the radio that she understood the response.

"Understood, we are here to restock and to take a few days reprieve before continuing on into the next vector. How much will it be for a week long docking period? Understood. Yes, I can pay the toll. Thank you, line clear."

After she had finished communicating with the docking agent, Nikki turned to face the others and made clear the annoyance she felt. All this commotion over how they were going to land and how they were going to hide and all this gibberish. Rubbing her eyes, Nikki moved to the window to see the large blue planet and smiled, it was certainly more interesting than how the records portrayed it, but viewing it from space was probably different than how things were viewed from the ground.

"You make it sound like we're a band of fugitives running from the law. If anything, we're still a bunch of kids from various planets. Also, Roxy, I'm sure they are already aware of your race, so hiding that amazing hair wouldn't be necessary. However, I do recommend that everyone refrains from using their abilities as much as possible, we don't know if it'll attract these God Slayers or not, so we don't want to risk standing out too much. Unfortunately, I feel Matt is right that Ansgar needs to either leave the sparks here or keep them hidden from sight, I doubt even espers or the such could form something with life and a bit of intelligence."

Nikki looked back at Ansgar for a moment, sticking her tongue out and then returning her attention to the rest of the group. If anything, they needed to appear as normal as possible, standing out on this planet probably wouldn't be a safe thing to do.

"We'll dock, the Sprytes will remain here and tend to the ship, if we haven't acquired any further intel on the Throne of the Gods by the end of the week, we'll return to the ship and start looking elsewhere. We'll split up into pairs, I'll go with Roxy, Ansgar and Tyler are paired up, and since Matt's ability would probably be best for solo missions anyway, we'll have you act as a scout. First thing we'll do, however, is establish a meeting point and a place to rest. As for payment..."

Nikki held up her hand, showing that it was empty at first, and the spun it around until she grasped a gold coin in her hand. It was intricately detailed and when light reflected off of it, there was a beautiful green hue mixed in.

"We'll use these. Vesgul Gold, a rarity and is supposed to be enough to rent a house for a month, utilities and extras included. Pretty much, one of these will pay for the refueling, a second will pay for the docking, and a third will pay for our rooms."

Edited by zakku_uchiha

[ www.xat.com/astroschillzone ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ]

Tyler leaned against the wall, closing his eyes. He stayed like that for a moment, then sighed. Pulling the hat off of Roxy's head, he threw it up into the air where it vanished back into photons. He turned to the window, where the planet grew quickly; a testament to the speed of their ship. Watching as Nikki tried to perform her own magic tricks, he shook his head and sighed.

"It's too perfect, Nikki. The point is to not stand out; how are we going to do that with pristine Vesgul gold? Make it less luminous and for heavens' sake, scratch the damn thing up a bit. And how did we even get our hands on such a treasure anyways? Can you answer that question for me?" The girl was gifted with the elements, but she was naive. Still, every species spoke the language of money. If she could create such things on a whim, she could destroy their entire market. They'd become nothing more than trinkets for the odd collector.

"Anyways, be careful with those damn things. Don't lose them!"

"Well, for starters, we're weapons traders. That's what the Zhelezo name is famous for, that and our metal work has always been pristine. So, acquiring such coins would be an easy feat, especially if you're trading with the right market."

Nikki flipped the coin into the air and it began to dissipate, vanishing into its base material form before it could even hit the ground. If that hadn't answered her fellow gods question, then the circle forming in her open palm should. Not even moments later, another coin had been formed in the palm of her hand and she smiled casually.

"As for any weapons that they might come and inspect, I've already loaded the cargo bay with various forms of weapons. Even some that might strike their eyes. So, if we want to look official, I suggest you get your specs straight otherwise they'll see straight through you. For instance, did you know that the Drntar Excellion is a volley weapon and uses condensed forms plasmatic ion singulade rounds rather than the mercury based rounds that are often mistaken? So, if you wish to succeed with this plan, I'd start studying up that or I could just call you my apprentice who's still in training. Still, that'd be difficult to pass by them, cause even our official pilots have some sort of clue as to what it is they're distributing across the galaxy."

[ www.xat.com/astroschillzone ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ]

Tyler let his head fall, smiling. He brought it up against, staring at the girl. "You definitely know your stuff, Nikki. That's why I'm not gonna be saying anything, remember? Me and Ansgar are mercenaries you hired to escort you on this weapons shipment. Isn't that right, buddy?" He turned to Ansgar, still smiling. Then, he switched up his uniform. If he was a mercenary, then he'd have to look the part.

His clothes vanished, lingering in a blinding light. They reappeared again moments later considerably changed; he was now wearing a black leather vest and shirt. As for his lowers, a pair of blue jeans and boots complimented his above attire. His pistols were in their holsters, sitting comfortably on his belt. They were easy to reach should something silly happen, like if they were attacked. A pair of silencers were on his weapons, just in case he actually had to shoot something. Or someone. An idea came to his mind, a beard. His wish was his powers command, a scruffy beard Melded onto his face, his hair and brows changing color from their natural white to a more sinister black.

"I believe I look rather menacing, although my partner doesn't. Maybe I should fix that... or help him with his own way." Tyler shook his head, his shaggy hair swinging back and forth. "Nah. Boy's already scary when he wants to be." Chuckling, he walked to the window with his arms crossed. Although, his joke couldn't shake off the imposing sense of dread that grew in his breast as they closed the distance to Earth.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Matt once again was blended in to the background though this time literally. He was thinking of what he could be that would fit in with mercenaries and weapon dealers. Honestly he had no idea about weapons and their materials, ammunition, or even many names of them. He took what Nikki said as a compliment though he didn't like being alone too much he understood he was best suited to it. Looking at Nikki "maybe i could be an apprentice though i barely know anything maybe i could be a scout or a salesman? i really am more of a scout or a guard though you already have mercenaries aboard so a guard wouldn't do too much more than a mercenary could."