RETIRED_ACCOUNT

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

a liquid mixture in which the solute is uniformly distributed within the solvent.

How do i eat the peanut butter?

It is simple, my friend. I will show you. First, you must ̢̢̧̧̢̧̛̛̛̯̱͍͚̟̠͖͙̪̙͎͉̜̱̗̯̙͇̺̥͓̤̗̲̣̜͉̮̟̦̜̘͇̖̖̻̲͈͎͉̜͚͉̻͍̒̀͊̿͆́͂̃͌̇͊̿̄́̈́͗͑̍͆̀͌̌̌̄̍̓̌̀͐́̾̈̐̒̓͑̽̀̽̇̎̏̽̚̚͢͟͢͡͡͝͡͝͠˙̡̢̨̡̨̛̤̪̬̯̟̺̻̯̥̼̩̬̬̱̬̻̹͙̤̻̖͖̞͕͈̦̩̪̞͙̖͖̗͔̖̖̥͓͉̋̀̈́̽͌̀̊͐͋͊̏̏̎̉͌͒̉̂̀̒̓͐͒̈̂̀͗̍̈͒̉̈́͊̏̊̽̅͒͋͌̾̕͢͢͞͠͝͝ͅn̨̨̢̡̨̛̥͎͚̦̜̝̠͔̳͉̼̯̫͔͎͎̳̠͖̭͔̻̖̗̮͔͕͖͍͍͎̖̖̤̘͕̣̺̤̉̏͋͊͂̊͑̐̅̓̑̿̆̿̐̓͆̉͐̔̿̏̀̐̅̊̽͛̀͌̓͐̔̽̍͐̓̇̄̄̏͘̕̚̕͟͜͢͢͞͝͠͞͝ͅͅͅơ̢̢̨̡̛͖͓̝̻͈̳͙͈̱͇͙̲̯̣̱̣̪͔̖̥̳̠̣̠̰͚̬̥̠̜͕̩͓͕͕͚̹̂̽̏̏͗̂̿́́͗͆̾̔̆̔̽̎̀͛̐͛̾̏̑̿̉̉̎̎̀͗̉̃̓̌̋̏̈͗̏̔͘͟͢͢͢͢͠͠ǫ̨̧̡̰͈̖̫͚͖̰̻̱͙̖̞̟͙̘͉̟͎͕̟͔̖̦̜͙͕̗̟̫̼̲̟̱̻͈̲̰̤̙͋̍̏̀̂͂͆́̾̂͗͒̉́́̔̈̎͐͑̋̈́̓̀̀̀̄̽̀̈́͋͋͆̀̽̐́̏̆̿͋̓̚̕̚͘͟͜͞͞͝ͅͅͅͅp̢̢̨̨̢̡̛̛̺̺͚͇͉̞̭̫̱̘̟̦̼̞͉̹͔̬̯̖̪̳̥͈̥͙̪͚̰̣̪̬͈̺̭̝̲͚̮̙̮̥̄̉͐̌̍̇̆̎̽̔͆̈́͒̆̾̃̓̄̃̆̾̾͐̆́̐̄̍̏͊͛̔͗̔͊́̒͊̽̄̂͂̕̕̚͢͟͢͜͜͠͠͞͠͝s̢̧̛̱͙͍̠̝͓͙̠͔̮͔̖̹͚̼̦̫͚̯̱̩̪̳̠͖͇͕̦̳͎͉̻͍̤̼̼͓͇͈̣̱̣̰̎͌̾͂̔̃̍̾̏̐̂̒̀̐͒͂̓͆͆̈́͐͗͗̏̈̽̋͋̂̄̈̑̊͛̈̉͗̍̐̆͆̆̾͆͑͘̕̚̕̕͢͢͟͢͢͢͢͠ ̧̨̢̢̨̘̻͖̮͓̺͎͎̣̻̳͍͓̱̲͎̻͓̗͓͚̯̩̦̰̥̟̳̹̤̜͍̠̬̦̲̦͓͈̫̦̯̻̣͈͖̜̑͑̈̆͛̀͒̆́̀̈͊͐̃͒̓͗̋́͛͂͂̆͂̎̀̌̓̎̊̈̊̿̅̎̉̇̎͊͌͋̎͆̾̌͂͂̈̀̚͘͟͜͡͡͡ԍ̡̨̨̧̛͓̱̭͈̮̳͓͎̱͔̘̳̹̭̗̫̪͈̥̗̱̞̳̹̝̩̜̥̮͇͕̻̺̲̩͓͎͈̪̥̼̊́͌́̄̿̇̍͌̒͋͂̄́̒͒̾̌̇͆̌̿̇̄̂͋̏͛̂̉́̒̽͛̓̈̏̊̇̄̿̿̇̌̒̂̚͢͢͡͞͝ͅͅͅͅɻ̢̢̡̛̛̛̜̺͚̝͔̣̯̮̩̮̙̪̦͈̞̖̺̺̯̮͍̺͇̫͙̳̱͍͓̳̭̦̝̲͖̤̰͎̟̗̖͖͚̜͓̠̊̆̾̃̌̃̀͐͆̑́͑͗͐̑͆̅̈́̆̐̆͑̔̋͌̃̿͗͒̓̓̊͌͒̂̒̔̐͆͌͊͘͘̕̚̚͞ͅi̢̢̢̨̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̗͇͈̰̭͔̞̦̮̣͙̰̥͉̜͎̰̫̺̞̥̗̯͙̖͉̰̟̖̤͚̙̇̐̍́̂̈̾̉̈͐̓͆́͗͊̉̑̆̄̀͆̅̾̉̊͋̽͆̋͂̐̽̀͗̋͗̔͘͟͟͢͡͠ͅͅͅř̨̡̢̧̧͍̠̠̳̟͇̳̩̘̱̞͉̯̠̪̮̯̖̗̰̹̮͎̺͈̫͖̲͚̥̬̭̯̹̩͓̤̮͓̯̂̄̈́̿̓͐́̊̋͋͌̔͗̑̈́́̓̄͑̏̂̏̀̄̋̑̾̂͛́̐̌͛̒͌͗̍̓̿́̾̓̈́̚͟͟͜͞͠͝͡ͅư̢̢̡̢̨͇̭͎͕̰̜̦͙̘̲̖̺̰̹̣̤̯͍̞͇̲̺͇̜̩̫̫͕̜̘̪̮͖̺̙̗͔̦̺̞̺̮̩̽͋͊͐̊͊͐͂̒̓̂̃̋͌̊͛́͐͌͆̋̆͐̿͆̅͆̀̾͆̊͛͛̑̓̍͂́̿̅̕̚̚͟͢͠͞͝͞͞͠͠ͅo̧̨̨͈̯̹̗̟̟̦̼̘̺̗͔̜̮̻̥̺̻̺̫͍̬͍̠͉̭̺̙͈̖̜͇̩̗͖͎̼͓̘̬̯̺̰͖͑̊̑̄̃̈̂͊͑͐͑̒̀͗͆͌̀̔̌̍̾̎͆̊́́͊̊͌̔̀̀̄̄͌̅͛̌͑̆͌̈́̓̇͋̉̽̍͗͘͘͘͟͟͢͟͢͟͞͞͞ͅͅv̡̧̨̢̢̢̡̡̛̳͎̤̗͕͈̮̪͕̩̮̬̞̱͙͙͇̰̫̥̞̼̫̝͈̤̣̗͇̳͚͉͈̺̱͚̭̣̯͇̓̌̈́̏͑͑͊̈́͌̂̀͛̒̀̈́́̽̑̇̏͑̈́̌̈́̓̆̃͌̃̒̅̋̓́̍́̄̅͌̊̄̈́͘̚̚̕̚̕͟͜͜͞͡͡͠͝ͅͅͅa̡̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̼̝̠͉͎̙̖̫̳̻͍͖̱̩̱͚̗͙̳̯̫̮̠̖͕̮͔͕̞̦̭̱̼̯͖̳̘̺̲̭͓̮̐̇̾̾̋̉͌̉̊̏̓͗̍͛͂̔͛͛̐̌̆̌̀͑̔̀͗̆͊̃̇̕̕̚̕̕͢͡͝͠͠͝͝͞f̧̢̨̧̨̧̨̗̖͓̟̯̳͚͙̙͎̼̳̗̦̜̤͍̦̪͓̳̲̯̳͎͚͖͍̮͈͍̭͉̙͉̻̝̲̈́̈̐̆̑̓͂́̀̈̇̂̎͆̈́̾̄͒͌͌̋̀̌͊̿̑̃̏͂̌͛̉̐̐̋͋̋̚̚͘̚͘͟͠͠͝͞͞ͅ ̢̨̡̢̨̧̛̻̯̣̜͕͈̤̗͙̖̝̖͎̱͓̟̦͎͇̘͍̩̖̹̝̝͕̪̙̦̹̥̳̼̙̳̠̮͇̜̻̺̅͑̉̌̐̑̌̆̊̋̅̐̐̂̊̒̐̇̎̒̊̇͑̐͗̿͊̃̽͂̐̓́̀̌̈̄̋̿̿̄̎͘̕̚͘͘̕͢͢͜͢͜͡͝͝͞͞͝ͅͅŕ̡̧̢̧̖͉̞̱͎̝̰͎̖̖͙̝̯͚̱̟̬̞̱̺͓͕̫͙̼̯̥̱̤͔̪̭̖̻̝̳̻͔̦̤͗̆͆͂̍̾͑̒̊̀͆́̇̉̇͌̈́͒̊́͌͗̍̌̀̓͛̿̿͌͌̌̆̒̈͋̔̋̏͘͘̚̚͟͜͢͞͡͝͠ͅù̧͕̜̗̪̼͓̺̬͚̭̣͓̲̠͍͚̤̙̯͎͎̺̗̟̲̹̳̫̣̜͙͓͇̦̻̙̥͚̺͎͎̦̳͓͉͚̮͂̓̈̿͛̀̄̊̀̈́͆͆͛͆̾͆̽́͊̿̎̆̋̃̔̓̐͒͌̈́̇͒̔͐̆̔͆͑̈́̒̃̕͘͘͜͢͠͡͞͡͡͠ͅö̢̢̢̨̡͇̣̝̖̞̬͈̪̫̥͚̙̹̮͉̤̫̪̺̥̗̜͇̙̰͙̙͎̦̼̰̥͕̹̰͉͓̮̗̙̽͒͌͛̑̆̽̓͛̾́̆̂̔̍̆͗̃̽̆͌̃̆͗̒̆̑̋͛͌́̾̐̈́̈̒̈́̎̌̎̚̕̚͘͟͢͡͝͡ͅỹ̡̨̨̡̧̢̨̛̛͓͇̬̤͍͚͚͉̝̖̱̜̯̳̖͔͖̣͔̟̭̝̱̘̟̫̥̪̼͚̟̟̱̠͖̘̯̯͚̦̺͚͈͂͐̄̑͛͂́̎͒́͊͒͒͊̆̋̿͑̃̓̊̓̾̄͐͂̂̈̈͋̀͛́͑̋̀̈̑͘̕̕̕͘͟͞͞͞͞͝ ̧̧̢̨̛̛͕̙̪̰̩͔͎̙̝͍̫͓̦͚̣̣̩̼̗̬̠̼͓̫̥̙͍̣͉̜̣̖͈̳̘̣̯̖̰̓̆̽͂́̍̈́̉̏̓̑̔̀̅̊̈͌̏̇̇̍̋̉͛͛́̒̊̾̇̌͛̏̆͆̆̏͋͛͘̕͘͜͟͢͜͡͝͠͠ͅɻ̢̧̡̨̨̢̡̜͎͓͓̟̥͇̙̬̗̯̙̩̟̦͍͇͚̦̲̤͓̞̖͔̜̥̤̮̞̲̥̱͍͆̑̃̈́̓̾́̇̈́̿̏͌̀̋͌͑̃̎̍̎̔́̓̄̉͑̋̈̃̎̓̓͋͆͛͛͋͘̚̕͜͜͡͠͠͝͠ͅͅԍ̧̯͓͇͉͚̻͚̜͔͖̼̗͍̲͉̫̺̪̳̘̞̼̬̮͕̤̣̘͍͇̭͕͍̭͕̘͕̭̘̬̪̖͓̖͈͇̐͌̂̆̓͗̓́͒̈́͆̅̋̌̽͋̃̅̆̐͒̍̓̃̔̓̿̍̒̉́̎͒͘̚̚̕̕͢͞͝͡͝͝͡͠͡͞͠ƃ

When will I know it will happen?

It'll just suddenly hit you.

How do I adjust the weather?

There is a gigantic thermostat knob in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. If you can swim down there and turn it down just a tad, you'll still feel uncomfortably warm.

Where did I place my rolls?

Try

GetSeasonManager():StopPrecip()

GetSeasonManager():StartSummer()

EDIT

c_locateprefab("rolls")

Why is grass pink?

Edited by _Ro_

The rolls are right in front of you. They have an invisibility spell cast on them so you'll have to feel around for them.

The Kool-Aid Man was attacked there.

Is it time to start decorating for Halloween?

Yes. Let's make halloween tomorrow so that 2021 is over sooner.

What colour is orapinkgreelue?

not purple

why does that guy see the world through eyes covered in ink and bleach?

((you know, for the longest time i thought the song said pink and bleach?))

His optical nerves only respond to black and white worldviews.

Is it bedtiem?

it's never bedtiem, sleep is for the w e a k

Why am i sick today?

It wasn't the cookies.

Is Corvik secretly my other friend in disguise, because they say that, too? 🤔

No, your friend is just a plagiarizer, who travelled forward in time to my house to watch me type that out

If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand the answer.

Are you sure you can call that a salad?

Yes because it's purple.

Why are dwarf hamsters smaller than syrians?

Because Syrians are homuns, not hamsters.

Why do humans try to make pets out of everything?

because cccyuuuteee

Why does pasta get sticky after bieng in the fridge?

Ye just twiddle the little knob on the back of most clocks

What is time?

The stick that our doggo is sad is too big to play fetch with.

Why do dogs like long hard pieces of wood?

Because it feared how Kakaru_of_DOOM would react.

How do I get out?