TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I need immediate spoilers so i know if i have all of the flowers T_T

Several people have put together images of all the flowers. There's this one and this one, for example.

i still have my bouquet of roses i got on valentines day sitting in a vase on my desk u3u so pretty and my first year to get flowers from my fiance.

why isn't there a badge for those who complete their flower collection? tongue.gif as in one for our forum signatures. usually people get on that!

I love this dragon and the flowers!!!!! Big Thanks to the People that made this happen!!!!!!!

So a quick question: I know the pink ??? and the white Gerboa Daisy aren't actually available... Are they spriters' alts or something? Why are they on the lists? Anyone know? ^^ Just curious!

Got all the flowers after only a few posts in the Send Someone a Flower thread--been lurking there and sending what I have to those who want them, too. c; What a fun event!

~Feathers

How much more time do we have to gather/send flowers, do we know?

Apparently it ends on Thursday. You can check for yourself on the calendar on the top right of the screen if you want to.

The flowers are gorgeous and so is the new dragon, thanks for all the hard work spriters!

smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by Renmiri

So a quick question: I know the pink ??? and the white Gerboa Daisy aren't actually available... Are they spriters' alts or something? Why are they on the lists? Anyone know? ^^ Just curious!

Got all the flowers after only a few posts in the Send Someone a Flower thread--been lurking there and sending what I have to those who want them, too. c; What a fun event!

~Feathers

where did you get this information? can a someone confirm this?

~Feathers

They're not spriters alts, they're just not available. ^^

This is so awesome. Has it been posted yet what will happen to unsent flowers and ungrown seeds? I am having way too much fun with this event and have so many lovely flowers and messages. I love this. Best way to spread the love.

This is so awesome. Has it been posted yet what will happen to unsent flowers and ungrown seeds? I am having way too much fun with this event and have so many lovely flowers and messages. I love this. Best way to spread the love.

they will disappear according to TJ

TJ indicated that unsent flowers in the gardens will disappear! So - make sure to send them off so they aren't wasted! smile.gif

Unsent flowers will simply disappear, per TJ09's post.

d'awww... i wanted to grow myself a garden of pansies :c too bad, i shall gift 'em all!! xd.png

and, wowowowooowowowowow zomg, that is one awesome dragon!! (and one of mine has 'gay' in the code, lulz). i love them!! :DDDDDD i wish i could hoard them next year~

I know it probably won't ever happen due to it being way more complicated, but personally I'd love it if they added a few options if they ever brought this garden idea back. Like

-Being able to make trade link for your flower/s (being almost exactly like the teleport BSA).

-Being able to make a link to your garden so that others can pick flowers they need (though you would get notifications of this before they could take them and you would have to accept unless otherwise chosen.)

-Being able to create your own custom message that is automatically added to all/some flowers (though still changeable.)

-Being able to switch between viewing obtained flowers and messages and ones you sent along with the user who got them.

But, once again, I am not demanding for this to happen as I'm sure there would be lots more coding and things that could cause a variety of problems, plus some of these things can already be done using the forums... I just wanted to share my ideas happy.gif

For all you people saying that you can't get all the flowers - YES YOU CAN!!

Go over to Send a Flower to Someone and follow post #1.

I started with 7 flowers and completed my collection in a little over a day, so there's plenty of time between now and 11:59pm Thursday DC time (2 days, 4 hours).

It's helpful to have a chart of the flowers to upload and "X" off the flowers you get. People will send you flowers based on the chart, and you can easily send flowers based on other peoples charts.

Good luck!

If the link doesn't work:

The thread in under Site Discussion, called "Send a Flower to Someone":

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158953

I want to quote this to keep it being seen. This thread is the BEST. I got all mine in 2 days thanks to these people.

~Feathers

I wondered the same thing. If it was just a glitch or ones they decided not to use that they forgot to take off that backpage.

I know the flowers are supposed to end Thursday. Could we maybe just have the seeds stop dropping but keep the gardens for an extra 24 hours to let the last seeds grow up to be sent out? With as long as they take very few would have been sent that first day. and this way they won't go to waste.

I have to stop for awhile now. Found someone in the trade thread just starting their collection and unloaded most of my garden on them. lmao

Edited by DragonLady86

EEEP! My Valentine's Day dragons are now adults!! biggrin.gif SO PRETTY!!! wub.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

they will disappear according to TJ

Thats a shame D: oh well. It is a fun event and I will continue to try and send out as many as I can.