TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

I got bumped up just like whitebaron predicted! Look!!!!

Pffft! That was me! Totally called it. tongue.gif Huge congrats, that's too cool. I had my fingers crossed for you, too. smile.gif

Hooray! Congratulations to all of the new (and old) winnners! I'm so excited to finally have my shiny baby on my scroll. happy.gif <3 And it looks like I got upgraded a bit from Bronze Tinsel to Silver Tinsel. Sweet!

For those of you who are curious, my Tinsel's code is "night." There is no real significance behind it other than the fact I love nighttime. If I had come up with a cool Stargate code you know it would have been something like that. lol

No Teyla or Ronan? sad.gif

But night is totally cool, too, and most people actually know what it means! biggrin.gif

Having calmed down a bit, I'll add congratulations to those who have their eggs, got bumped up or added to the winners.

Awww, maaaan didn't win the redraw either. Just my luck!

Congrats to the new winners!!! You guys are so lucky!

(Oh man so more than 30 people who won prizes didn't respond. And that answered my question about if new HMs were gonna be picked too)

2nd time wasnt a charm. grats to all those who did win and got upgraded happy.gif

now ... to continue building my collection of shinies *steeples fingers and plots mischievously* i cant wait to see the new lines and am over joyed there will be new tinsels to collect. got my lineage list all ready and everything for when i finally get some of the new babies lines in a few months after the newness and rush to get them dies down happy.gif

I got my prize smile.gif So happy when mum found out and told me this morning biggrin.gif

Pretteh babyy smile.gif -Edit: View my scroll link to find the egg smile.gif (Luck of the unlucky!)

Thankyou so much to TJ and the spriters for the beautiful event around Christmas time. I had so much fun. smile.gif

CG ~

Edited by CoolGirl12

I see it comming again.

Give me lots of CB Gold and CB Silvers than you have the chance to get a slot on my list!

Just no... mad.gif

Congrats to the new winners biggrin.gif

Ah well, there's still next year, and next, and... xd.png

Uh boy. It's time for drama.

*eats popocorn by the seidelines*

Seriously. I thought we already had the "Prize Winners Suck" fest on the other raffle thread.

Congrats to everyone who won. Try not to let the "you don't deserve it/you're greedy evil sinners for winning a prize" or similar posts get you down. *Hooray!*

Seriously. I thought we already had the "Prize Winners Suck" fest on the other raffle thread.

Congrats to everyone who won. Try not to let the "you don't deserve it/you're greedy evil sinners for winning a prize" or similar posts get you down. *Hooray!*

I honestly don't know why " you don't deserve it" argument even exists. The raffle is not about deserving or hard work. It's about luck. That's all there is. And I congratulate you guys on your luck smile.gif

ETA: and since there's some negativity around, for all those of you who somehow missed it: Amazon's fantastic Prize Guide.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

@Amazon-ooops! I knew it was someone, thank you for crossing your fingers!

@Commander Wymsy-LOLOLOLOL laugh.gif

@FortyTwo-Thank you. It's coded after my daughter, Cassandra, and will be named for her, too.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

@Amazon-ooops! I knew it was someone, thank you for crossing your fingers!

@Commander Wymsy-LOLOLOLOL laugh.gif

@FortyTwo-Thank you. It's coded after my daughter, Cassandra, and will be named for her, too.

OMG IT MATCHES YOUR AVATAR.

--

Grats to the winners!

2013 Holiday Raffle

Sorry, you were not selected as a winner in the 2013 Holiday Raffle.

Congrats to the winners! smile.gif

2013 Holiday Raffle

Sorry, you were not selected as a winner in the 2013 Holiday Raffle.

Congrats to the winners! smile.gif

I think I've clicked that link at least three times just in case! xd.png But nope, not this year. tongue.gif

It's brilliant watching people uncover their new babies though - like a sort of Christmas/Birthday bonanza! xd.png

I think I've clicked that link at least three times just in case! xd.png But nope, not this year. tongue.gif

It's brilliant watching people uncover their new babies though - like a sort of Christmas/Birthday bonanza! xd.png

You've already won the favor of the luck fairies, let the rest of us have a shot! ;o;

yes i am very frusterated i didn't get drawn this time around, but i am resigned to my fate! congratulations to those freakin lucky people!....i hope someday i can win HM...oh well, time to go dig fruitlessly through my email.

yes i am very frusterated i didn't get drawn this time around, but i am resigned to my fate! congratulations to those freakin lucky people!....i hope someday i can win HM...oh well, time to go dig fruitlessly through my email.

If you think about it HMs are actually rarer than prizes now xd.png

I think it's neat that there'll be some CB Soulpeaces around now <3

If you think about it HMs are actually rarer than prizes now xd.png

I think it's neat that there'll be some CB Soulpeaces around now <3

Yes,someone picked CB Soulpeace,I wish someone would pick hellhorse as his/her prize.