diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

i need: to erase an influence

if you can take my egg and teleport it back (or i can provide a two-way back) please pm me. thank you!

edit: resolved, ty @purplehaze ! ❤

Edited by miaou

I need: to erase 2 influences

If you can take my eggs, and teleport them back, please reply here or PM- thanks!

Resolved. Thanks, pinkgothic!

Edited by jaxbaq

37 minutes ago, jaxbaq said:

I need: to erase 2 influences

If you can take my eggs, and teleport them back, please reply here or PM- thanks!

I can take them one at a time. Hit me up! :) Taken care of.

Edited by pinkgothic

15 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

I can take them one at a time. Hit me up! :)

PM sent, thank you.

I need: to erase an incubate
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I have two eggs I need to bounce, and while I'm egg-locked, I can do a two-way with hatchies!

Got it :D

Edited by Paintra

I need: to teleport x4

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I wish to test theories for the new release eggs in hopes for a specific colour. I have four I'd like to teleport.
Depending on how much eggspace you have and what you prefer I can either take your eggs in the meantime or teleport my eggs individually. Have enough magi to do that.

edit: will be on and off the computer for a while, so may take me a bit to see a reply   back to being ready whenever :)

All done, thanks! 

Edited by Reykur

I don’t know if this is an okay place to post this request, but just in case, here it is...

I need: to teleport 2 eggs

If you can take my eggs, and teleport them back, please pm me! :) 

I have a couple of new release eggs I want to teleport around so I can get the orange variant. Any help would be appreciated!

edit: thank you to the people who offered to help! :D 

Edited by Kigyptnee

Is anyone available to bounce 3 eggs for me so I can get the orange variant of the new release? I'd be happy to do the same for you! 

Thank you, @littleironhorse!

Edited by ADN6

@ADN6  Do you still need help?  If so, you can send me a link with your 3 eggs and I'll bounce them right back to you.

17 minutes ago, littleironhorse said:

@ADN6  Do you still need help?  If so, you can send me a link with your 3 eggs and I'll bounce them right back to you.

Thank you! I just sent the link. 

And received them back. :D

Edited by ADN6

5 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Can someone hold a single hatchie for me for up to 12 hours? Probably much less if someone grabs things they requested soon!

I have space.

does anyone know the scroll owner Welukinis? they had a trade up asking for a specific individual egg, which a friend of mine has and would like to give them. their forum account is @Silvara but it looks like they haven't been here in five years, so i'm hoping someone know them on discord or elsewhere and could pass on a teleport.

resolved. :)

Edited by miaou

i need to: bounce a cantormaris egg to get the itus/orange varietal.

if you can take my egg and teleport it back (or i can provide a two-way back), please pm or respond here. thank you!

edit: ty, @pinkgothic ! ❤

Edited by miaou

13 minutes ago, ADN6 said:

Is anyone available to bounce two eggs?

I can do it, but you'll have to set up the back and forth trades as I'm both locked and out of teleports. ;) 

I need: to bounce two eggs.

If you can take my eggs, and teleport them back, please reply here or message me. Thanks!

Edited by Natevaelle

I need to: Bounce two Cantomaris eggs

If you can take my eggs and teleport them back to me, please reply here or message me. Thanks! Willing to do the same if someone needs it. :wub: 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I have enough space and Magi to bounce.

I am offline for a longer time, i try to check in here more often. Next time i think i will quote or use the ping here.

Edited by Tigerkralle

i need to: bounce a cantormaris egg

if you can take my egg and teleport it back (or i can provide a two-way back), please pm or respond here. thank you!

edit: resolved  - thank you, @Ruby Eyes (and thank you for also offering,  @pinkgothic)!

Edited by miaou

7 minutes ago, miaou said:

i need to: bounce a cantormaris egg

I'm happy to do a two-way bounce with a tinsel egg I've got on my scroll right now, then two-way back to you. :) Disregard, I see Ruby Eyes was a bit faster! ❤️

Edited by pinkgothic