diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

On it! Thank you so much. I really appreciate the help! :D

Hello, everyone. I found this thread and hoped I could get some help. I'd like to turn 5 of my Cantormaris into the orange variants. If you could bounce them back to me, I'd really appreciate it. In return, I'll breed my CB Shimmerscale to a Valentine dragon of your choice for you. Please message me if you are interested in helping out, thanks!

@Diame  Did you get the help you needed?  If not just send me a transfer link, I'll be periodically checking in all night. :) 

44 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Would anyone be able to hold a single hatchie for me for 24 hours?

Yes.

I need: to bounce one egg.

If you can take my eggs, and teleport them back, please reply here or message me. Thanks!

Thank you, @trystan! :) 

Edited by Natevaelle

36 minutes ago, Natevaelle said:

If you can take my eggs, and teleport them back, please reply here or message me. Thanks!

i can bounce an egg.

PM me with a one-way and i'll send it back to you right after

edit - you're welcome, @Natevaelle :D 

Edited by trystan

I need: to bounce an egg

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here or PM me - thanks!

Thanks, @Natevaelle!

Edited by obelisk_light

8 minutes ago, obelisk_light said:

I need: to bounce an egg

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here or PM me - thanks!

If you still need help, I am available! :) I have an egg slot free so feel free to PM me a one-way trade!

Edited by Natevaelle

need help for bounce my cantormaris egg :V

Thx @Lagie !  :D

Edited by KDA_Killed

3 minutes ago, KDA_Killed said:

need help for bounce my cantormaris egg :V

I can help! Send me a PM!

Hi! Would this be the right place to ask this? I can delete if not.

I'm trying to view Staterae and Umbra Xenowyrm eggs to unlock them in the Encyclopedia/Market, but I can't view eggs on any of the hatcheries. (I'm guessing because of Flash Player being removed from browsers?) Does anyone have links to eggs of those dragon kinds on their scrolls?

Edited by crusading_soul
Mispelled

I don't think it's to do with flash - I have just looked in every browser I own (I have a lot) and firefox SPECIFICALLY blocks flash - but the hatcheries are showing up just fine. Try loading your browser in safe mode ?

Hi, guys! I'm not even sure where to ask this (been away for over a year), but here goes:

Last year was such a stress-fest that I missed out on most online events... including Valentine's Day and all other DC holidays right through Christmas. I'm trying to make a comeback with this year's Valentine event, but some things seem different than I remember.

1) Where are the CB eggs for the previous year's Valentines? I seem to recall that previous years eggs are usually mixed in with the current year, giving us a chance to catch up on ones we missed... except this time I see only one kind of egg.

(If I can't get CB eggs from previous years, then at least I'd like to find out which ones I missed from last year, so I can look for them in the Abandoned Cave.)

2) Does the event end at midnight at the START of the 16th or midnight at the END of the 16th?

3) Over all I need help getting oriented again. If there's a quick guide to remind me which dragons do what (like set the gender of eggs, etc.) that would be a big help.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read and respond to this!

Edited by Shinsei
Fixed a typo

14 minutes ago, Shinsei said:

1) Where are the CB eggs for the previous year's Valentines? I seem to recall that previous years eggs are usually mixed in with the current year, giving us a chance to catch up on ones we missed... except this time I see only one kind of egg.

(If I can't get CB eggs from previous years, then at least I'd like to find out which ones I missed from last year, so I can look for them in the Abandoned Cave.)

2) Does the event end at midnight at the START of the 16th or midnight at the END of the 16th?

3) Over all I need help getting oriented again. If there's a quick guide to remind me which dragons do what (like set the gender of eggs, etc.) that would be a big help

This is best asked in the Tiny Little Questions thread (in the Help section), but here are some quick answers to your first two questions:

1) Previous event CBs drop in a special biome called "Holiday", which is available during the breeding season. Since the breeding season has ended, the biome is no longer available. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until next Valentine to try your hand at CBs (or trade for them (edit: or catch them in the AP if you're lucky to spot 'em ❤️), but given the 2-per-scroll limit it might be tricky - good luck!).

2) This year's Valentine dragons are dropping until the coming midnight (i.e. will stop dropping in a couple of hours). The event runs until this Saturday (inclusive) - see here for the event schedule.

Edited by pinkgothic

@pinkgothic Thanks for your help! Somehow I could not seem to find a help forum (really "out of the loop" after my time away.

From what you said, breeding season must start before the new eggs start dropping? (I'm going by the date of the forum post introducing this year's dragons.)

Since I don't know what last year's eggs look like, I would not know what to look for on the AP. Can someone point me to a wiki page that lists the pictures of the eggs and dragons from each holiday? I used to refer to a page like that earlier.

Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, Shinsei said:

From what you said, breeding season must start before the new eggs start dropping? (I'm going by the date of the forum post introducing this year's dragons.)

Correct. :) See here for the event schedule. (The thread was posted on the 8th of February.)

2 minutes ago, Shinsei said:

Since I don't know what last year's eggs look like, I would not know what to look for on the AP. Can someone point me to a wiki page that lists the pictures of the eggs and dragons from each holiday?

The unofficial wiki keeps track of them in several places, including here, which might be what you're looking for. Last year's Valentines are called Eradors.

(You really should move your questions to Tiny Little Questions, though, this really isn't the thread for this. ^_^;; Even if it's tempting to respond to me with more questions. Just put them into TLQ instead. ❤️)

Thank you, @Fuzzbucket

Edited by Natevaelle

I need to bounce two Cantormaris eggs! I'd greatly appreciate any help, even if you can only take one at a time (or just one in general). PM me, please and thank you! Thanks, purplehaze!

Edited by songwithnosoul

On 2/20/2021 at 5:30 PM, Natevaelle said:

I am still looking to bounce this Cantormaris egg.

All good now. Thanks again, Fuzzbucket! :)

Edited by Natevaelle

I need help bouncing a Cantormaris egg! Please PM me if you can help! Thanks, rinoa26!

Edited by songwithnosoul