diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

25 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Anyone available to bounce a couple Cantormaris eggs? :) 

i can! my magi are all available to send them back too.

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

i can! my magi are all available to send them back too.

Yay! Thank you! I’ll send you a PM :)

17 minutes ago, Argie said:

Is anyone available for a Cantormaris bounce?

Still need it? I have space and plenty of Magi.

Anyone available for an egg bounce? Got a cantomaris I need to go orange for a lineage.

Thanks everyone who offered to help!

Edited by ShorahNagi

1 minute ago, ShorahNagi said:

Anyone available for an egg bounce? Got a cantomaris I need to go orange for a lineage.

i can bounce... PM me. :)

I need: to bounce one egg.

If you can take my eggs, and teleport them back, please reply here or message me. Thanks!

Thank you, @angelicdragonpuppy! :) 

Edited by Natevaelle

18 minutes ago, Natevaelle said:

I need: to bounce one egg.

If you can take my eggs, and teleport them back, please reply here or message me. Thanks!

I can help if you still need it. Zing me a two way in a Pm.

1 minute ago, Argie said:

Anyone available for another Cantormaris bounce? Thanks!

i can bounce for you :)

I need a little help with a Cantormaris bounce too. Anyone can help?

1 minute ago, Iside said:

I need a little help with a Cantormaris bounce too. Anyone can help?

Sure

Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but I have two cantomaris eggs that I would like to bounce to get orange version. Can do a two-way trade for other cantomaris eggs or a one-way trade if you can give them back to me. Just picked them up so I have a few days before they will hatch. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you

29 minutes ago, garyette said:

Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but I have two cantomaris eggs that I would like to bounce to get orange version. Can do a two-way trade for other cantomaris eggs or a one-way trade if you can give them back to me. Just picked them up so I have a few days before they will hatch. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you

I can help. :) I've got egg space and am ready for a bounce. I'll send you a PM. Eggs are still on cooldown, so I've got to withdraw my offer, unfortunately, I don't know if I'll still be awake when they come off cooldown, alas. ❤️ I recommend you post again later when they're off cooldown, people usually react quickly!

Edited by pinkgothic

1 hour ago, garyette said:

Hello,

Thank you

If you Still need help Pm me!

1 hour ago, garyette said:

Hello,

Thank you

I can bounce the eggs for you!

Hello, it's me again.

So I posted already but didn't realize there was a cooldown period to trade recently obtained dragons. So I was unable to trade earlier. I am now looking once again for anyone who has availability to bounce/trade cantomaris eggs with me.

27 minutes ago, garyette said:

Hello, it's me again.

So I posted already but didn't realize there was a cooldown period to trade recently obtained dragons. So I was unable to trade earlier. I am now looking once again for anyone who has availability to bounce/trade cantomaris eggs with me.

I have two slots open and can bounce rn. PM me. 😃

Hello. I need to bounce a cantormaris for some orangey goodness, can anyone help please? Happy to help back if I can. 🤍

Edit: I need to get going now, but if you can help tomorrow quote or PM me maybe? If not, I'll post again. =] Thanks!

Edited by Aurae

18 hours ago, Aurae said:

Hello. I need to bounce a cantormaris for some orangey goodness, can anyone help please? Happy to help back if I can. 🤍

Edit: I need to get going now, but if you can help tomorrow quote or PM me maybe? If not, I'll post again. =] Thanks!

Are you online now? I have some room to bounce if you still need it. I have to head out soon so I won’t be able to bounce it in a few hours though.

Edited by Kigyptnee

2 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Are you online now? I have some room to bounce if you still need it. I have to head out soon so I won’t be able to bounce it in a few hours though.

I am! I just got on and was about to post actually. What timing! Help would be awesome. =] These little guys are so annoying to get the right colours. XD