Count

The Count Project

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Scarlet bit an egg! But my other dragons didn't like it so it is lost to the wilds of the AP

Dragon: Lost egg

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Jhavoskarr bit a nice egg, but killed it, most unfortunately.

Dragon: Grave

I have an update!

Update: Marquis Xarzaryph bit an egg and it stayed pure.

Dragon: Lurker

Edited by ishlia

Oh my god I was inactive! Sorry for the hiatus! *grumbles* Oh come on I missed the new release D:

I have an update!

Update: Countess Corona bit, and the egg remained pure! Putting it for adoption! Offer a dummy, dummy is preferred hatchling.

Dragon: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Thank you CharonDusk!

I have an update!

Update: Count Edoro bit, however my other dragons rejected the egg.

Dragon: s8AE3

I have an update!

Update: Countess Catastrophe was sorry for her bad behavior lately while biting today. It's pure! First blood, so my keepz! .3.

Dragon: Pure bby biggrin.gif

Turns out, I got more pures today than I should have. Time to post ySCCZ on EggSoup + my CS siggy.

Edited by cippisweetForForums

For some reason I can't update the google doc anymore, anyone have any ideas? I have so my vampires to add, lol.

Greetings! I just found this thread via a banner in missy20201's signature. I decided to check my Vampires to see if I had any from your lines, and it seems that I do! The only issue is, I have dragons from both lines :/ I know the project doesn't support people having Vamps from both lines, so I'm not sure what I should do. I would love to get involved in this project; should I rename one of my Vamps, and leave the other lost, or should I not rename either of them, and instead request a new egg from one of the lines?

For some reason I can't update the google doc anymore, anyone have any ideas? I have so my vampires to add, lol.

Copy the stuff from the doc and paste it to a brand new doc?

Omg..... I just looked at Countess Catastrophe again... it says she has a child that had first been repulsed that follows the line! It's bitten line follows the naming as well!! ohmy.gif

Greetings! I just found this thread via a banner in missy20201's signature. I decided to check my Vampires to see if I had any from your lines, and it seems that I do! The only issue is, I have dragons from both lines :/ I know the project doesn't support people having Vamps from both lines, so I'm not sure what I should do. I would love to get involved in this project; should I rename one of my Vamps, and leave the other lost, or should I not rename either of them, and instead request a new egg from one of the lines?

Hi, Wahya! Sorry for the delay responding; I don't own this project in any way, but if I'd seen your question sooner, I would totally have wanted to say something. smile.gif That's an exciting constellation you have there. biggrin.gif I would assume you can just pick the one or other to do your biting with. I don't think the project needs to even disown the vampire from the other clan, though. I'd name both true to their clan and just consider one of them incapable of biting - perhaps the dragon's even a captive of the other clan? There's a lot of story potential there, I'd grab it. It's too delicious for the rules to get in the way of that. laugh.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

I think I'm gonna do a mass bite once my slots empty up, now that Halloween is over.

As always, any 2nd or above gens will be coming here for adoption smile.gif

And cippisweet, I offered on your little one. happy.gif Sorry it's not a hatchling, but it's good for freezing.

Edited by CharonDusk

I think I'm gonna do a mass bite once my slots empty up, now that Halloween is over.

As always, any 2nd or above gens will be coming here for adoption smile.gif

And cippisweet, I offered on your little one. happy.gif Sorry it's not a hatchling, but it's good for freezing.

Thank you, lately I've been thinking about if it would die or not and you came to the rescue today! Accepted offer!

I have an update!

Update: Veti bit an egg, but it got tossed and taken.

Dragon: The Lost

I have an update!

Update: Red bit, but it died.

Dragon: The Dead

I have an update!

Update: Nerium bit, but it also got tossed and taken.

Dragon: Another lost

I have an update!

Update: Samhain bit and killed.

Dragon: Another dead

I have an update!

Update: Peta bit and tossed.

Dragon: Yet another lost

I have an update!

Update: Hecate bit and tossed.

Dragon: Another lost one

I have an update!

Update: Kalliope bit and tossed

Dragon: Another lost

I have an update!

Update: Darcy bit and...IT REMAINED PURE!

Dragon: THE CHOSEN ONE

So out of 8 attempts, only one remained on my scroll...and since it's her first pure, so it's staying put.

But that record doesn't look good for my remaining Montagues...

Also,

I have an update!

Update: A Montague has been named!

Dragon: Countess Aurora

Edited by CharonDusk

Hi, Wahya! Sorry for the delay responding; I don't own this project in any way, but if I'd seen your question sooner, I would totally have wanted to say something. smile.gif That's an exciting constellation you have there. biggrin.gif I would assume you can just pick the one or other to do your biting with. I don't think the project needs to even disown the vampire from the other clan, though. I'd name both true to their clan and just consider one of them incapable of biting - perhaps the dragon's even a captive of the other clan? There's a lot of story potential there, I'd grab it. It's too delicious for the rules to get in the way of that. laugh.gif

That's quite alright biggrin.gif Thanks for responding!

I REALLY like that idea of a story line biggrin.gif As long as the originator(s) is(are) OK with it, I'd love to take on that angle smile.gif

That's quite alright biggrin.gif Thanks for responding!

I REALLY like that idea of a story line biggrin.gif As long as the originator(s) is(are) OK with it, I'd love to take on that angle smile.gif

Count is pretty inactive in general, unfortunately, but she's shown herself to be very intrigued by story ideas. I'd say go right ahead. smile.gif

I have an update!

Update: Countess Aurora made her first bite. It remained pure!

Dragon: The New Egg

I have an update!

Update: Count Malachite bit an egg and it remained pure!

Dragon: Another new egg

I have an update!

Update: Loki continues his run of failed bites by killing another one, but Nyx breaks the run and produces a pure one.

Dragon: The Dead and The Pure

I have an update!

Update: Some new Montagues have received their names.

Dragon: Countess Bathsheba, Count Lazuli, Count Malice

I have an update!

Update: Malice bit and tossed an egg while Lazuli bit and successfully turned an egg.

Dragon: The Lost And The Pure

Edited by CharonDusk

I want to participate!

Forum Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: My Hoard

Clan: Montague or Capulet (I'm a wild child lol)

Preferred Method of Contact: PM me please, I'm always on

This is so cool! It's such a nice way to take advantage of the sweet Bite mechanic and spread lines without ending up with huge lineage trees, I love it. And finally, a reason to collect more vampires =D

Silver here! I am looking to adopt a Montague eggie( OR Two if available?) if anyone has one in need of a home!

Edited by Silverswift

I have an update!

Update: Countess Mina Bit an Egg, but it was Repulsed!!

Update: Count Diaemus Bit an Egg, but it was Repulsed!!

Edited by Silverswift

Silver here! I am looking to adopt a Montague eggie( OR Two if available?) if anyone has one in need of a home!

I've sent you a PM. smile.gif

It's taken me a few months, but I've named some of the Montagues I kept from the last biting. xd.png

I have an update!

Update: TbhMO has been named!

Dragon: Countess Elskahend

I have an update!

Update: ZwAXE has been named!

Dragon: Countess Raxhahkun

I have an update!

Update: Countess Elskahend bit an egg and it stayed!

Dragon: unEh7

This egg is available for adoption. :3

Edited by VampiricOmen

I've sent you a PM. smile.gif

Thanks... will edit this post with the names of the two bebes once I know their genders!

ETA... it is time for a warm Count project welcome to two brand New Montagues!

I have an update!

Dragon: Count Daemian of Montague

I have an update!

Dragon: Count Ikaros of Montague

A BIG thanks to Pinkgothic for gifting me these two. ( Yes, PG, you are an enabler when it comes to my Montague hoarding! xd.png)

Edited by Silverswift

I want to participate!

Forum Name: sunnyhistory22

Scroll Link: in my siggy!

Clan: Catapultet (or whatever xd.png

Preferred Method of Contact: pm!

I have an update!

Update: (unEh7) matured and has been named Count Beyraalgein!

Dragon: Count Beyraalgein

Oh! Say!He is a descendent of one of mine, I just realized! Cool!