shadow_claw

Shoot, Salt, and Sonic

The Master smiled then quickly moved from the Zero room, guiding Cas to the door. He opened it long enough to allow the angel to exit then quickly shut the doors again. Cas watched the TARDIS shrink down to a drum again then lifted it up and flew back to the flat as fas as he could. He arrived in front of the Doctor's TARDIS, tired and out of breath. He set the drum down on the ground then knocked on it to alert them.

John nodded reluctantly then flinched when a loud tapping noise filled the TARDIS. "I think that might be our cue that we've returned," He said after a few moments. "Can you get Sherlock again?

At John's request, Dean walked over to the still-sleeping detective and lifted him up. It really must've been some head injury for him to be able to sleep through all of that chaos. He strode out of the TARDIS and to Sherlock's room. The hunter returned after Sherlock had been set down on his bed.

Mycroft looked up as Castiel suddenly returned. He seemed dismayed until Dean stepped out of the box with Sherlock. "Thank God you got him back. I was so worried about him..." The man breathed. Finally put at ease, he sank into the chair he was in.

Dean picked up his shotgun and unloaded it. He tossed one of the bullets at John. "See that? Rock salt. Does a whole lot more than flavor food in our job. It could save your life. You'll be using these instead of real bullets."

"Did you really?" The Master asked as he appeared, staring pointedly at Mycroft. He stepped forward and, for the first time in all his lives, he completely ignored the Doctor in favor of practically draping himself over the back of the couch across from Mycroft. "Or did you not want him meeting with me instead? Because I seemed to notice a complete lack of you when the rest of them returned to... 'Rescue' Sherlock."

Rock salt? John's eyebrows knitted together as he observed the bullet. "I am honesty surprised that these don't jam the gun. How are these made? Surely you don't just stock up on salt and pour it into bullet molds."

Mycroft sat rigidly upright, anger seeping into his expression. "I didn't go because I am useless in that sort of situation! I am a diplomat, not a gunslinging brute!" He slowly stood, turning to glare daggers at The Master. "Don't you question my actions. I was the one who raised your son and made sure he was safe. You cannot say that for yourself, now can you?"

Dean scoffed. "Does that look like table salt to you? No, we use a compressor of sorts to fit it into a shell and make it completely solid. We've been in this business for a long time. We know what we're doing." he answered. If John thought that was strange, he hadn't seen anything yet. "Just wait 'till you see some of the stuff we hunt. And pack some extra underwear. Normal people like you usually don't take their first hunt well."

The Master responded by flipping himself upside-down so his head was resting against the seat and his legs were kicking the air, mimicking the actions of riding a bicycle. "You would have made a few nice meat shield," He replied, his smile looking rather like a frown do to the fact he was upside down. "And I was sort of dead at the time. And then imprisoned. But now I'm back!" He straightened upright suddenly so he was sitting on the back of the couch, his eyes finally finding the Doctor's. "Hello, Doctor. I'm back!"

"I told you I wouldn't kill innocents," John replied firmly. "But if people are being hurt, you won't see me falter. I was living with Sherlock Holmes for quite some time. You live with him around and then call me normal."

((Sorry))

Mycroft scoffed and stood up, stalking out of the room angrily. He wanted to check on Sherlock and get away from the madman.

"Oh don't worry, we don't kill innocents either." Dean chuckled. "Everything we kill is far from innocent." If John thought Sherlock was crazy, he couldn't wait until he got a taste of their life. "Whenever Cas is feeling up to it, he'll fly us across the pond. Then, we get to work." Hopefully John would be helpful. He didn't need any more dead weight than what they would be carrying with them.

((Is Chic still in this?))

John looked up at Dean then glanced towards the door. "He hasn't come back yet. Should we go search for him and make sure he's alright? He didn't seem fine earlier. He's still sort of... shaky. Going to assume that's not normal.."

((I don't have a clue, should we recruit a new Doctor?))

"Not usually. C'mon, let's go check on him." Dean answered. He walked out of the den and into the bedrooms of the flat. "Cas? Hey Cas, where are ya at?" If everybody was half-dead, they would have a problem. Just him and John being the only ones conscious was far from good.

((I think we should. I haven't seen Chic in some time.))

Castiel glanced up, lowering his hands from his ears and opening his eyes. He slowly stood and opened the door to the closet he had shut himself into, nearly slamming the door into John. "I'm right here, Dean," He replied, a slight hesitation in his voice as he spoke like something was bothering him.

"Are you alright?" Dean asked his brow creased with concern at the sight of Castiel. He looked very far from alright, and it worried the hunter. "Is there something wrong?"

"Ah... yes," Cas replied, shuffling almost awkwardly. "There just seems to be this strange feedback noise I've been hearing since I was heat butted earlier. It's quite strange sounding." He held a hand to his head but shook his head anyway. "It is no problem, however. Is everything else fine?"

((Should we just make this a 1x1?))

Dean didn't appear to be convinced. His worried expression melted into a scowl. "Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you were alright. go ahead to closet-dwelling." he answered. Like a typical Winchester, he would let Castiel lie until it got bad. He mumbled something before turning and walking away. He strode straight up to The Master, drawing the gun on the Timelord once the space between them was closed. "What'd you do to Cas? Don't think I won't blow your brains out right here if you start talking in circles." Again being typical to his family, he needed something to vent on.

((Made a playlist))

((I guess so. Do you want to play the Doctor? Or maybe we could just leave him out for now.))

The Master glanced at the gun aimed at him and tutted softly. "You're not being specific," He replied, wagging a finger at him. "I did a lot of things to your boyfriend. Of which are you referring? Vague questions will get vague answers."

((I can play him.))

Brown eyes narrowed at The Master's answer. He had been long used to being referred as Castiel's boyfriend and decided to shrug that insult off. But the rest, now that was another case. Instead of replying, he pulled the hammer of his gun back with his thumb. Family was truly Dean's weakness.

"Okay! I think I've got everyth-" The Doctor stepped out of his TARDIS, freezing in his tracks at the sight of The Master. "What-how-Why is he here?" The Winchesters already didn't seem to enjoy him, judging by the gun against the other Timelord's head.

The Master's eyes narrowed but the smirk never left his face. "Oh, you're not going to do that," he replied softly, staring at Dean. "If you shoot, you'll never know what's happened to your cute, little angel." His eyes moved past Dean to... Oh! His entire body turned away from Dean as he waved, a broad smile filling his face. "I'm on parole," he replied. "Or rather, these delightful people just staged a jail break. Did you know they have a friend that can fly in and out of the time lock? That's just brilliant." He spread his arms out, completely ignoring Dean now. "Did you miss me?"

The doctor looked like a deer in headlights, completely stunned at the sight before him. He snapped back into action shortly after, however. He straightened his bowtie and cleared his throat. "It is um, surprising to see you. Alive. Inside a normal flat." He would chew Castiel and Dean out for this later. There was a psychotic Timelord that needed to be dealt with first.

"You underestimate me, Doctor," the Master replied with a grin. "I died in your arms and came back. Do you really think I would leave you all alone in a universe that I did not rule?" As he grinned, his skin suddenly turned transparent so that all of his bones could be seen. Just as it happened, however, it quickly stopped and his skin returned to normal. The Time lord grimaced slightly and knocked on his own head four times before putting on a smile. "Sorry, it likes doing that sometimes."

"You still aren't well." The other Timelord noted with a frown. Hopefully he wasn't into eating people again. Because that fell into the Winchester's category, and they weren't nearly as kind as Sherlock or The Doctor. They would just cut The Master's head off and be over it. Castiel and the Winchester brothers were by far the most dangerous of their little alliance.

"What. Did you do. To Cas." Dean demanded through gritted teeth. He pushed the barrel of the gun further into The Master's skull as he spoke. The Doctor shooed Dean away with a hand, but the stubborn hunter remained put.

"Certainly he will answer you, Dean. You and your brother really must stop waving weapons around willy-nilly. Problems can be solved without a gun."

"My well being isn't for you to decide. You aren't even a proper doctor." The Master crossed his arms before recoiling slightly when the cold metal bit into the side of his head. "Oh yes, Doctor. Guns never solve problems. Why don't you just wave your sonic around instead?" He rolled his eyes before finally turning to address Dean.

"I did nothing," he hissed. "I smashed my head into his and transferred data quickly until we experienced enough feedback to distract him. Any lingering affects were nothing deliberate and not my problem."

Slowly, Dean lowered the gun and pushed the hammer back down on it. He wouldn't shoot him for now. he slipped his gun into his jeans and sulked off, muttering curses as he walked.

"You're just jealous you don't have a sonic like mine!" The Doctor huffed. He did appear hurt at the jab, but not too affected. Dean returned several seconds later when he thought of something. "Hey Doctor, do you mind giving us all a ride across the pond? Sam's kind of waiting for us there. We'll also be able to patch Sherlock up once we get to the bunker."

The Master laughed at the Doctor and, as he did, his skin turned transparent again. It flickered back and forth between normal and transparence as the Time Lord wiped an imaginary tear from his eye. "Come now, Doctor. You'd be be better of with a hammer than a screw driver. At least you could break down wooden doors then." He glanced towards Dean and shrugged his shoulders slightly. "How about you get the Doctor to send you wherever you're going and I'll take Sherlock. He's really none of your concern anyway."

"How's about no. You said you wanted to come with us. That means you and everybody else is hitching a ride to America and riding with us while we do our job." Dean replied. After getting screwed over by demons for so long, he knew how to work his deals. The Master couldn't argue, either. It was all within the limits of their deal. If the Timelord had been more specific, maybe he wouldn't have gotten into that mess. "We made a deal, remember? And we followed through with our end. Your turn."

The Doctor blinked in confusion as The Master and Dean spoke. Sherlock? What did The Master want with Sherlock? Nobody could stand being near the sociopath for more than twenty minutes!And if one didn't grow tired of sherlock, Sherlock grew bored and left himself. Minus John. Somehow John was able to deal with Sherlock. There must be something he was missing.

The Master frowned and rolled his eyes. "Ah, yes. Your job. Do you need my help picking flowers in the meadow? I swear, you humans can't even think properly." He tapped his head for emphasis then turned away, licking his lips quietly. He moved away from the two and picked up the drum on the ground, holding it under his arm. "What is it you even do? If it's America it's probably something silly. Garbage man, perhaps? Pizza deliverer? Lucy was quite fond of pizza." He paused for a moment before turning to the Doctor, ignoring Dean once again. "Hungry," He declared flatly. "Fish and chips. Unless you want me eating someone else, you're buying."

"Being a pizza man isn't all that bad." Dean replied with a frown. The Master was going to be pretty surprised when he found out what they did. He just wanted to make it a real surprise. Freak the stupid alien out. "We can stop for food on the way there. It shouldn't take that long to start with, saying as The Doctor's giving us a ride." The hunter paused and cupped his hands around his mouth. "WE'RE LEAVING! GRAB YOUR censorkip.gif AND LET'S GO!"