shadow_claw

Shoot, Salt, and Sonic

Dean nearly dropped his lockpick when John opened the door. He straightened up and shoved it back in his pocket. "It's no use. The Master locked us in." He admitted wit a sigh. At least John and Sherlock is alright. "He headbutted Cas and then took off. We wanted to check that you two were okay before going to hunt his ass down."

"Locked in?" John asked in confusion. Oh great, they were trapped with a psychopathic alien. "Well, you won't have to look too far," he replied, gesturing to the couch near where Sherlock was sitting. "He's over there, sleeping. Something about you two pulling a gun on him so he bolted here."

Hmph. Dean thought he would've hid elsewhere. He stepped inside, nearly slipping in the pool of blood The Master had created when sitting in front of the door. "So he's hurt worse than what I thought. We might as well get cozy. He's not letting us out unless he comes with." He muttered something around the lines of Sam's gonna kill me after speaking. Which, Sam probably was. He was back in the US expecting Dean and Castiel's trip to be a short one.

Sherlock had fallen asleep almost as soon as he sat down. He was exhausted. It had been a terribly long day and he needed rest. That was all it came down to. He was likely to refuse food and rest for weeks on end because he was so caught up in the current situation, so it was either a good or bad sign that he had fallen asleep.

"And we're supposed to do that?" John asked, eyes widening slightly. "He's dangerous. I don't suppose we could just hand him off to that Doctor fellow you two were talking to. I mean, they are the same alien species, correct? It would be better than leaving him without a babysitter." He glanced at the sleeping form on the couch then looked back at the two. "This is really outside of my area of expertise. Are you two more well-versed with murderous aliens?"

((Excuse me for a moment while I scream over the latest Supernatural episode.))

((NO SPOILERS! I don't have cable!))

"Okay, that's not gonna work. The Master, from what The Doctor has told me, hates The Doctor wit all of his hearts. It'd be a bloodbath if we did that." Dean answered. He too glanced over at the sleeping Timelord. It was funny how people seemed less genocidal when asleep. "What? Pfff no. We hunt things your parents told you weren't real, aliens is The Doctor's area. So unless you want his head chopped off, you should probably call on somebody else. What about Sherlock? The Master definitely likes his not-so-little boy. Maybe we could keep them together and you kind of keep them both from doing something stupid? I don't know. When it comes to parents, we're not exactly well-versed on the subject."

((Just know I'm screaming and haven't stopped since it ended.))

"I don't think Sherlock would like that," John replied. He looked up sharply when Dean implied that he watch over both of them. The Master AND Sherlock. "I really don't think that's wise. I have enough trouble with Sherlock, I don't think I can deal with his father. Not unless someone was helping me. I can't keep track of them both."

"Well we have to get back to America and get back to our lives. Get help from his brother, I don't know. But there's a corpse to torch or something back over in our country." The hunter stated. They had a life they needed to get back to. Monsters weren't going to kill themselves. A thought struck Dean after speaking. He didn't like the idea, but it could be mandatory. "Tell you what. You guys can run around with us on our hunting jobs. That way we can babysit them both and we can still do our jobs." Sam was really going to kill then when they got back.

((I'll play Sam. Eventually.))

"That's assuming we can actually get out," John reminded him, crossing his arms over his chest. "He's still sleeping. It wouldn't be unusual for someone with a harsh an injury to fall into a comatose state. If he doesn't wake up, we aren't getting out. Any ideas?"

((I could play Sam, if you like.))

((You can if you want.))

"Why don't we stick him back in the room from before? He seemed to be doing fine until we showed up." Dean suggested. Did time even go on in a TARDIS? If it didn't, did they really have that big of a rush? He pondered this and a few other ideas before deciding it was best to leave as soon as possible. "Maybe we could stick Sherlock in there too. Didn't he get shot?"

John nodded, casting a look at his friend. "I can't carry Sherlock on my own," He said as he moved over to the master and lifted him up so that his upper body was resting on John's back and he could drag him. "Can you two get him? I'll bring the Master into the other room. Just follow the blood trail, right?"

Dean nodded. He carefully picked up the sleeping detective and held him bridal style. "How long has it been since he's eaten? He barely weighs anything." The hunter wondered out loud. He didn't even need Cas's help in lifting Sherlock. That's how light he was. Dean retraced his steps back into the Zero Room and set Sherlock down on the floor. There. That worked.

John dragged the Master into the room as well, Cas following behind although it did not seem like he was needed. The ex-doctor placed the alien on the ground and adjusted his position a bit before standing back. Immediately, the alien rose several feet into the air and simply... hovered there. John stared at the sight in shock then turned to Dean. "Is that supposed to happen?" He asked, pointing a thumb at the floating man.

Dean shrugged in response. How was he supposed to know? Alien stuff wasn't his job. Weird stuff didn't surprise him any more, so he simply stared at The Master's now floating body. "Hell if I know." He answered. Dean shove his hands in his pockets and sighed. "I'm going to call Sammy. Come get me if something else happens." With that, he strode out and into the hall, flipping his cell phone open and dialing his brother's number.

It only took a few seconds for Sam to answer the call. "Dean?" he asked, his voice obviously concerned. If someone went missing in their business, it was never a good sign. Usually meant they were dead. "Where the Hell are you? I've been trying to call you... I thought this was going to be a quick trip!"

"Yeah, so did I. We ran into some...problems." Dean answered. He felt guilty with the fact Sam sounded so worried. Stupid aliens. "Let's just say we'll be having some guests travelling with us until we can figure something out. I hope you like babysitting an alien and his son with a pissed off Brit." Things sucked. Majorly. If The Master or Sherlock messed with his baby...Dean had no problem with kicking them both out of the moving car. Just like the time Cas was molting and getting feathers everywere. They couldn't see them, sure, but Dean could feel the featers at his feet at he drove.

There were several moments of silence on the other end of the line as Sam tried to take in the information Dean had dropped on him. "Aliens?" He finally asked. "Why are we babysitting aliens? That's not our department, you know that. What have you and Cas gotten into this time? I mean, Aliens Dean? Really?"

Dean could be heard sighing over the connection. "The Master refuses to let us out of his TARDIS unless we all leave. Oh yeah, and he's Sherlock's dad. Fun, right? John insists on keeping an eye on them as well. I just want out of the freaking spaceship so I can get back to work." He explained. Sam sounded just as unhappy as Dean was. "But John's a good shot. He might be able to help us until we get a better plan going."

Edited by shadow_claw

"Who's the Master?" Sam asked immediately. Whoever he was, he sounded incredibly arrogant. Like, more arrogant than Gabriel, if that was at all possible. "Wait, wait. You're in a spaceship?! Are there any alien weapons or technology we could salvage? It might be interesting to test how certain monster species react to that technology."

"The Doctor's archenemy. Super crazy." Dean answered. He paused to face-palm at Sam's next question. Always such a nerd. Why would they do that when they had everything to kill monsters now? "Let me see if I can even get off first. The Master's hurt and currently out cold."

"So we've got to babysit an insane alien?" Sam asked with a sigh, cradling his forehead. Honestly, the situations they got into... "Oh, but Cas is there with you, right? Why doesn't he just heal him? I mean, he's healed people in the past. Surely he can do it for an alien."

"I can ask him. Call you back in a second." Dean decided. He closed his phone and walked back into the Zero Room. "Cas, do you think you could heal The Master so we can get out of here? Sam wants us back home." He asked. Dean didn't want to push Castiel to his limit, but they couldn't just stay trapped inside for ages until The Master healed. He turned to John after speaking. "You can shoot, right? Because you'll be making yourself usef if you're travelling with us. And the stuff we do isn't always the most legal."

"I was in the military," John replied, deciding to leave out the fact he had shot a man dead. As long as it was in the defense of people, he was fine with shooting. "I won't kill innocents," He added after a moment. Meanwhile, the angel turned to the floating body and placed his hand on the stomach wound. His eyes glowed as he began healing the alien, only to suddenly be kicked away as the Master's eyes flew open and he let out a yell of surprise. Still floating, he sat up and placed a hand over his hearts, checking to make sure they were both working properly.

"Don't you dare touch me," He snarled after he was certain that his hearts were, in fact, functioning properly.

"Keep your pants on! He was trying to heal you!" Dean snapped. He was quick to defend the people he cared about. Because they were basically like family. And Dean was deeply attached to his family. This time, he was smart enough not to draw his gun. Not that again. "Listen, we'll take your deal. We leave if you join us, right? We were going to bring it up later, but since you're up, you might as well know that we accept."

The Master stared pointedly at the group then slowly stood It had only been a few seconds but he felt much better. "Alright," He said, clearing his throat. "Here's how we're going to do this; I am going to open the door and let your little friend out. Only him. He is going to take the TARDIS and transport it back to where you came from, outside of the Time Lock. Then, we're all free and nobody gets left behind or has to get taken hostage and killed. Sound fair?" He smiled warmly at Dean as Cas slowly stood, glaring at the angel.

Dean kept his eyes locked on The Master the entire time. To say he was paranoid was an understatement. A year in Purgatory had left Dean with some issues he would probably never get over. "Cas. If you've got the juice, go ahead." He decided. There was tense silence until Dean turned to John. "We'll give you the rundown when we get there. Chances are you won't be shooting normal bullets. I'll show you once I get my shotgun back fron you guys' apartment."