shadow_claw

Shoot, Salt, and Sonic

Dean automatically switched gears. He picked up his shotgun and pulled a pistol from his coat. The pistol was thrown at Sherlock, who caught it without even looking. "Oh censorkip.gif." At least he'd figured out how The Master would escape. The door was freaking wide open and they had no choice but to fight back.

Sherlock inspected the gun in his hand with mild interest, not looking up at their new foes. He held up a hand to the others, silently telling them not to shoot. "And what is to happen if we refuse arrest?" He asked calmly. "What will you do with us then?"

The prison guards didn't respond verbally, but instead began firing. Quickly, Castiel ran forward and grabbed one of the guards but that did not stop the others.

"Look out!" The Master yelled as Castiel stabbed the guard he was holding. Immediately, the guard began glowing and leaking golden energy. The other guards quickly fell back as the guard Cas was holding suddenly erupted, forcing the angel backwards. The Master grimaced as he struggled to his feet then sprinted towards the guard as he regenerated, trying to take this opportunity to run.

Sherlock shielded his eyes as the room flooded with a burning golden light. It left him momentarily stunned afterwards, the bright light not mixing well with his splitting headache. This left enough time for him to be shot in the leg. His knees buckled, and Sherlock collapsed onto the floor.

"Cas, either we leave or we surrender! We can't fight all these guys!" Dean yelled. He fired round after round of shotgun shells, only to find out he had accidently brought along the salt bullets. Damn his luck!

((I'm all for having Sherlock left behind.))

Cas quickly grabbed John's jacket and Dean's shoulder before whisking them both back to the flat.

"Sherlock!" John yelled before they were suddenly back in the flat. Without Sherlock. "We have to go back for him!" He yelled, turning to Dean.

The guards leveled their guns at Sherlock when the rest of the intruders suddenly vanished. "Where has the prisoner gone?" One asked before chaos broke out. The Master was gone! The most dangerous time lord in existence had suddenly vanished.

It wasn't like Sherlock had the strength to fight back. He gazed weakly up at the Timelords, a hand stretching into the direction where he saw The Master run. "Your...fault..." He wheezed. "Shouldn't have...opened the door..." A few attempts to stand were thwarted by the headache that was growing steadily worse. Sherlock instead opted to stay on the floor.

"We can't, they'll kill us all!" Dean snapped in response. He threw his shotgun ob the floor and cursed vividly. The situation was just getting worse by the minute! "I don't even know if Cas would have the juice to go back. Listen, Sherlock is their only hope in finding The Master. They won't kill him any time soon."

Cas slipped to the floor, completely out of juice. It was as Dean said, he was running on empty. "I need time to restore my power. I will alert you as soon as I can make the trip again." John looked between the two of them then sighed loudly. Great.

The guards looked at each other then slid the door shut, locking Sherlock in the darkness. They ran off to go find their lost prisoner before he managed to escape completely.

Several moments later, slow footsteps approached the cell and opened the door. A guard was standing there but when upon closer inspection, it was the Master. "Did you get left behind, Sherly?"

When the door closed, Sherlock went limp. He had no energy left to use. Everything hurt. Thinking hurt. With every beat of his hearts his head felt like it would burst. So when the door opened again, Sherlock feared the worst. But that didn't happen. Instead, it was the psychopath from before. He slowly looked up at the madman, blood trickling down from his re-opened head wound and running down his face. "What...why are you not running...?" Sherlock breathed.

"Because I wouldn't want to leave you behind. A bivascular system in a prison of time lords? They'll mistake you for one of the inmates. Besides, there's nowhere to run. I don't know how you got in but this entire place is Time Locked." He approached Sherlock quickly, struggling to walk with the injuries he carried himself. "Let's go, then," He said, beckoning for him to stand.

It was a struggle, but Sherlock was used to being weak and injured. He had endured three years of it. The former detective stood slowly so he wouldn't fall back down and steadied himself. "And how would you know of such a thing?" Concussion or not, Sherlock was healthy enough to know that was fishy. And why would The Master of a people want to help him? They'd only just met! And wasn't he supposed to be a malicious killer? All of this didn't make sense.

"I'll leave it up to your imagination to figure that one out," The Master replied with a smirk before he took Sherlock's hand and dragged him from the room. "We need to find a TARDIS. My TARDIS. Oh, I bet my girl has missed me. We used to go on such adventures together. The question is, where have they put her?" He frowned as he moved down the hall as quickly as he could, trying to find where they could have possibly stored his time machine. They wouldn't have gotten rid of it. No, they kept all of the prisoner's belongings.

Sherlock's eyes scanned the area as they ran, not saying a thing as he was whisked away by the Timelord. This couldn't have gotten much more strange, but he didn't want to think about that. Instead, he focused on the challenge The Master gave him. Where were the prisoners' belongings held? It was almost too easy. The circular labelling above the doorways were utter gibberish, but he found an easy way to figure it out. This was the highest-security area. He could see the other prisoners doors grow less and less reinforced. If his guess was correct leading on this information... "This way." Sherlock said suddenly, tugging The Master in the opposite direction.

The Master looked at Sherlock then shrugged his shoulders slightly and followed the detective. "How do you know where it is?" He asked in confusion. He may know a lot about Sherlock but his deduction skill was entirely unknown. "You can't read Gallifreyan."

"Those circles? No, I can't read them. All I did was use the information displayed." Sherlock answered. He slipped his hand free and folded them behind his back as he limped along. "Choose to observe instead of just looking and you'll learn a great deal." A while of silence remained even when Sherlock stopped in front of a massive, metal door. "There. Your TARDIS, if I am correct, should b inside."

The Master quickly pulled the door open, revealing a hallway filled with many different devices. "Oh, its Christmas," He declared with a smile as he hurried into the room, looking at all of the devices. There, in the corner, was a large drum. "You've got such a sense of humor," The Master purred as he patted the drum. Immediately, the chameleon circuit faded to reveal a box with a door. The door slid open, revealing the inside of his TARDIS. "Get in, Sherly. She'll protect us until we can leave." With that, he hurried inside of the TARDIS and began working the controls.

Sherlock hesitated as he stared at the box. It was literally nothing but a box with a door. He glanced behind him and considered his options. Stay in prison forever, or hang with the psychopath? With a sigh, Sherlock entered The Master's TARDIS as well. Hm. It reminded him of The Doctor's. Sort of. He shut the door behind himself and glanced around. "Your TARDIS is much more impressive tha The Doctor's."

"She appreciates the compliment," The Master replied before he shut the doors and the TARDIS reverted back to being a drum. The Master returned to the control panel and rested a hand against it, breathing heavily. Through the uniform he was wearing, his blood became visible on both his leg and his chest. Grimacing, he reached out and began pressing buttons on the console. He could get through this. There was no way he was regenerating now. Over a stomach wound, of all things! He had made it this far, he could keep going. "I'm going to go rest," He declared before he moved away, aiming to walk to the zero room and rest there for a bit.

Sherlock arched an eyebrow at The Master. "Do you not know how to slow bleeding? Then again, Timelords don't exactly have the fear of death like man. Stop moving so much. You'll do nothing but tear the wound even more. Your pulse lowers when you're resting. Don't insult yourself by ignoring important ways to stay alive." He scolded. Some people were just going to be the end of themselves. He shook his head slowly, only to discover that agitated his headache. Sherlock grimaced and placed a hand gingerly on his head wound. "Do you have a basic medical kit? I should be able to patch the both of us up with that."

The Master rolled his eyes as he held his stomach. "I'm trying to avoid regeneration at the moment. Do you even know what a Zero Room is?" He shook his head then reached under the console and produced a human medical kit. "Here," He declared irritably before he dropped to the floor along with the medical kit. censorkip.gif. It was getting harder and harder to completely ignore his regeneration. Idiotic guards. The Time Lord forced himself to his feet then stumbled away, muttering to himself. He needed to go to the Zero Room. Now.

Sherlock's response was a scowl. How in the Hell was he supposed to know what that was!? He left the Timelord stuff up to Timelords! He crouched and picked up the med kit, flipping it open and examining the contents. This will have to do. He was ready to start treating The Master's wounds when the idiot got up and staggered away. Sherlock muttered something and turned to the TARDIS console. "How do you deal with him? Get a nanny?"

The TARDIS didn't reply but did seem to wheeze faintly at the detective. In the hallway, the Master managed to find the all-white room that was the Zero room. He stumbled inside and closed the door before finding a corner to lay down and rest in. He hated the zero room, honestly. It was far too silent, too white and pristine. It seemed to amplify the drum beat in his head and he usually avoided it like the plague. But it did have its benefits.

Sherlock closed the medical kit and slowly rose. He debated continuing his mostly one-sided conversation with the TARDIS, but decided instead to pat the console instead. Following the blood trail, he found his way to the room The Master had retreated into. Sherlock opened the door and stepped inside, quietly observing. Irritation flickered across his features soon after. There was...nothing. No trace of anything to deduce. Just white everything and an uncomfortably bright light. A few moments of standing inside made his injuries itch. Why would The Master want to come inside here of all places?

"Close the door," An irritated voice said from the corner. The Master was laying there, staring accusingly at Sherlock. "It's hard enough being in here without you breaking my concentration with that stupid door open. I am trying to heal. You're welcome to join me so long as you close the door first." He crossed his arms over his chest then rolled over to face the ceiling.

Sherlock's glare matched the Timelord's as he was snapped at. Upon the request, however, he shut the door. Strange, how The Master of all people was allowing him to be in the same room. Everybody but John thought of Sherlock as an annoying pest. The Winchesters and Castel only visted him because they needed to, and The Doctor...well, he was The Doctor. It wasn't like he enjoyed company all that much, but it was still nice not to be hated. Surely this wasn't thr vile man The Doctor spoke of?

Back in the flat, Sherlock's phone rang. Dean was the first to reach it. "Hello?"

"Where is Sherlock?" A British man demanded. There was a moment of silence until he added, "And do not think because you are not in America that I cannot find ways to lock you and your ally up. Tell me where Sherlock is or I will personally visit and ask for his whereabouts."

Dean's eyes widened as the stranger continued over the phone. "He's not here."

"Then where is he?"

"Trapped in a Timelock." The call was disconnected automatically. Dean frowned and raised an eyebrow at Cas. What the Hell just happened?

"Do you know who that was?" Cas asked immediately. From what he heard, it didn't sound like anyone they knew. Or anyone they liked because Dean had not greeted with a smile or even a trace of happiness.

There were several moments in which the Master had to deal with the sound of drumming in the silence before he let out a loud, sigh and turned to Sherlock. "And here I though you would at least ask what a Zero Room was given that I had been so keen on coming here. I thought you would be a bit more... fun. I'm finding it difficult to find common ground between us. Do you like drums?"

"I enjoy music. Classical is preferred." Sherlock answered. He raised an eyebrow at The Master after speaking. He sat down relativley close to The Master and steepled his hands under his chin. "What about crime? I am a detective, crime is my passion." He asked with closed eyes. Sherlock wasn't much for conversation, but he supposed getting this over with would be less painful than dragging it out.

Dean shook his head. "Not a clue." Not a minute after speaking did a black car show up and a suited man with thinning brown hair barge inside. Thank God Sherlock wasn't there, or Mycroft would've been thoroughly pissed. More than he was at the sight of the TARDIS.

"You didn't let him. You couldn't have." Mycroft snarled, his scorching gaze resting on everyone that happened to be inside the flat.