shadow_claw

Shoot, Salt, and Sonic

Like I said in the discription. I've been itching for a good SWL RP.

Edited by shadow_claw

Assuming that you could fill me in on SuperWhoLock rules, I'd be glad to join you!

So, Claw? Do you want Sherlock? If you're taking Sherlock, I'll take the Doctor.

I missed a chance to be Castiel? D:

Oh, but Lucifer was so great. And Who is just perfect <3 (David was the best!)

Then again, Sherlock was always a witty, fun person. You guys have fun! I will stalk ^^

You can have John and any villain you want.

I'll take Sherlock and Dean and will take others if we need them.

I say Cas and Dean search for Sherlock for whatever reason. Cas flies around in search of him and Dean visits John (They won't know he's "dead" because they're American).

((A SUPERWHOLOCK AND I WAS NOT INVITED??!! A thousand tears were cried within such a short three seconds my eyes exploded... Is it possible for me to join? I could be John or a companion...))

Alright. Do you think (maybe) they could be hunting the Master and were trying to find Sherlock to hunt him down?

Also, do you want to start? Since you play Dean.

...And I'm playing John already but you can have him if Shadow thinks its alright. I'm not sure where Echo went...

Edited by pudding

It's been nearly a week, I say it's safe to move on without him.

Chic, Pudding already called John, but you could be Sam, The Doctor, Moriarty, Crowley, etc.

I'll reply soon. Phone's almost dead.

((Any time!))

"Alright, I've got the address. You look for Sherlock and I'll go to their apartment." Dean decided. He and Cas certainly looked out of place in the streets of London. Two obvious Americans speaking in low voices to each other. Not suspiscious at all. With a small wave, the Winchester walked off. 221 Baker Street...that shouldn't be too hard to find.

He was cold. He was hungry. He was weak. Sherlock was curled in an alleyway, his tattered trench coat pulled tightly around himself. The snow wasn't stopping anytime soon, and he didn't seem to be faring well from it. He appeared to be unconscious, since all he did was breathe and shiver violemly. The once great detective, a mockery of his old self. He had evaded death once, but its talons were gripping his shoulders now.

(Erm.. I could possibly be Sam? Probably not though because I haven't seen all of supernatural, or Doctor Who, or Sherlock xd.png but hey, if you need a Gabriel that lived for whatever reason, I'm your girl)

John sat in their flat-no, his flat, thinking about his former flat mate. Even now, he refused to believe the so-called truth about Sherlock Holmes, though the death of his friend had gradually been accepted. Even Sherlock Holmes couldn't be that great of an ass to not do something after this long. No note, no letter, nothing. His friend was dead and it was about damn time he recognized that fact. But he still kept making subtle references that hinted at Sherlock being alive. Although he generally accepted his death, a small part of him still spoke as if he was alive and well, jumping from wild adventure to wild adventure and giving the ex-army doctor's life some direction. But here he was again, stumbling in the dark.

John sighed deeply and looked around before he pulled his laptop onto his lap and stared at the screen. Without Sherlock, they had little income. He had little income. "Dammit," he muttered, lightly hitting his head. He was doing it again. It was irrelevant. He needed a job, that was what mattered. The recent few hadn't worked out and he needed some sort of income so he could stay in the flat. He sighed again and set to work, trying to find a source of money.

(I'm going to start right after The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe if thats fine with everyone.)

"Oh!" The Doctor shouted as he tripped down the stairs of the TARDIS, or, as he liked to call it, 'Sexy'. "Sorry ol' girl." He jumped up and hopped to the controls, pressing things and pulling other things seemingly at random. "What do you say we pay a visit to Sherlock? Haven't seen him since.... Hmmm... Since that Baskerville case, right? He borrowed my psycic paper..." The Doctor sighed. He was rambling on to no one... again.

((Sure Sweet, you can play Sam. Gabe too if you want.))

Knuckles connected roughly with the dark wood of the apartment door. 221 B. Dean didn't even have to finish his sentence when asking for directions. The whole city seemed to know about the place. They seemed all too excited to give whatever information they could. He waited impatiently for a response, and then knocked on the door yet again.

With the pull of a lever the TARDIS engines wooshed, sending it hurling through the space/time vortex and into the flat of Sherlock Holmes and John Hamish Watson. The Doctor jumped out of the TARDIS shouting "Sherlock! I hope I didn't smash an experiment! I just thought I'd pop in for a cuppa, you don't mind do you?"