shadow_claw

Shoot, Salt, and Sonic

"Of course," Lucifer replied with a frown. "They're far more civil than other creatures. I can actually tolerate their existence. They mostly just stay put and have a few demons trapped in a circle. Because demons can live forever, they can feed off of their energy forever. It's a very clever deal we worked out." He crossed his arms over his chest, a frown on his face. "Why? What purpose would they play?"

Ten stood and paced as he thought. Okay, that was good at the least. "Because they don't like me. No, they hate me. Moriarty, clever as he is, would definitely have them watching out for someone like me. If I'm right...they'd know where he is..." Weeping Angels really did hate Ten. They had ran into problems with each other many times in the past. And now that he was a radiator of two powerful sources of energy...He was an even bigger target than before. But Moriarty would know this. Of course he would. Weeping Angels were likely a line of defense for the demon. That's what Ten was counting on.

Lucifer immediately moved past Ten and flung the door open. There, they had their lead. "Follow me. Stay close or the demons will swarm you. Say what you like but this is their territory and they outnumber you." With that, he quickly moved down the hall, past strings of souls on their way to damnation and hurried down a flight of stairs to where a group of Weeping Angels were standing, facing away from each other to avoid looking at one another. "You want to talk to them?" He asked, looking for Ten.

Ten did as he was told, and followed close to Lucifer. He did his best to ignore everything they passed, but he was having a hard time. He stopped at a familiar face in the line of the damned. The expression that flickered across the timelord-angel's face was hard to read. Regret, sadness, maybe even a hint of smugness. "Richard Lazarus. I'm sorry what happened to you." The blonde man turned his head as ten spoke. His expression became desperate. The Doctor! Yes, he remembered that face!

"Does that mean you can free me?" Richard asked. The small flicker of hope that formed in his eyes died as Ten's expression became pitiful. His face fell.

"No. You did this to yourself. I can't fix this. I'm...I'm sorry." Ten quickly turned in pursuit of Lucifer, wincing as his name was shouted by the dead man. Once he caught up to Lucifer, he hesitated in stepping forward. When he did, he frowned. "Hello there. Do you remember me? I'm The Doctor." The already dim lights flickered angrily after Ten spoke, which lead to the man taking out his sonic and using it as a light.

Lucifer waved a hand sternly, frowning at the statues. "Mind your manners," He whispered, his voice dangerously low. While normally he wouldn't mind just snapping his fingers and letting the angels tear the Doctor to shreds, there was a bigger picture to think about. "The Doctor is not here as your enemy. I know what you did to Castiel before but do not think for a second I would fall into the same trap. All of you be on your best behavior or else you'll have to be answering to me. And that is not what you want." He looked between the two groups then turned to the Doctor. "Carry on. You better be right about this."

The doctor nodded, and walked up to the first statue. He looked it over for a few long seconds before continuing. "I want the lot of you to tell Moriarty that I'm here. Don't let him worm his way out of his little hiding spot either. Just keep him there, please." He declared. Would they actually do it? He wasn't sure. But, the angels had insentive to. Surely they wouldn't want to upset satan of all people.

There was a very long pause before Lucifer snapped his fingers and the lights went out. There was the sound of movement before he snapped his fingers again and the lights came back on. All of the angels had evacuated, leaving the two of them completely alone. "Well," Lucifer declared with a frown. "They've all left, presumably to Moriarty. Now what?"

"Now?" Ten asked, turned his head to glance at Lucifer. "Now we wait. Moriarty has two options here: wait stone statues out, or go back to the surface. He'll be easy to find on the surface, bur if he stays, I'll be able to track him down. Weeping angels are basically living black holes. I don't know how or why, but they suck up any energy that's in their area. So we look for dead zones." He explained. Ten wasn't stupid; he was a timelord or goodness sake! He had a few ideas in catching Moriarty from their current situation.

---

Dean had quickly fled the room in search of the Doctor. He had spent some time wandering the halls of the castle, and finally went to the TARDIS once it was announced dinner would be served soon. He knocked on the door to the TARDIS, and when no response came, opened it himself. The Doctor was standing in the middle of the console room, alone. He was covered in tally marks, and looked completely puzzled. "Doc, it's time for dinner. Get cleaned up with...whatever you're doing and hurry u-" he couldn't finish before the door to the TARDIS slammed shut.

"No! You can't let it out! I found one, it's in here! You can't let it out there!" Eleven screamed. A wild look flashed in his eyes as he spoke. Dean scowled, his gaze growing concerned.

"What are you talking out Doctor? There's nothing here."

The Master's TARDIS beamed up at John, still clinging to him despite the multiple attempts to convince her that he was not, in fact, the Master. Either she was just stubborn and was using him to make up for the fact her owner and close friend was being possessed, or she knew something that everyone else didn't. Despite all logic pointing to the first, John couldn't help but dwell on the second. He was attached to her, he'd admit that. He didn't usually fare well with children but she was actually quite nice. Holding her hand, he led her towards the Doctor's TARDIS, only to see the door slam shut. "Is everything alright in there?" He asked as the Master's TARDIS tilted her head to the side in confusion.

Moriarty had little intention of going anywhere. Even when the statues showed up his doorstep, he ignored them and carried on with his work, whistling softly to himself. He was a bit pressed for time but hey, he was fine. He just shut the door and returned to Gabriel's side, toying with the various needles sticking out of his head. Dissecting a human brain wasn't nearly as difficult as an angelic brain. All it took was a little poke here and a prod there and a bit of reprogramming. After a few seconds, he gently removed the needles and stood back to admire his work. "Lovely," He muttered with a grin.

((I'm so sorry for ignoring this. This current part has been dragging along for me.))

((Its alright. It's been dragging on for me too but I'm not sure what to push it to.))