Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

((mmmkay. Later though, doesn't seem she's available for talking. I'll try and have Lee interact with your character.))

Lee continued to walk towards the noise. He managed to make out a few words the other person (which seemed like a male) like "food" and "deer". He had a feeling that the person he was going to find is...open. People who shout like that were always "friendly" and "open" in a way. He also smelt...smoke. Lee sighed. He hoped that he wasn't walking into a fire.

((I see dragons as being able to communicate by telepathy as needed but unable to read minds... That's how I see them, anyway. But yeah, you should ask her))

Lucina

"Other dragons? I have seen some others before but that was in another region. I'm afraid I haven't seen any in this certain region, though. Other than Alielel and you two, of course." Lucina said, her face sunken into the book yet she was able to perfectly pay attention to her surroundings and the person she was talking to. The name made her wonder what the magi was talking about, but she shrugged it off. "If I remember correctly... I saw them somewhere north of here." Lucina made a rough estimate of where said dragons were seen at. She suddenly closed the book and began coughing and wheezing, bending over as she did so. It sounded like it was quite a bad cough attack. It took a while before it stopped. The sorceress grumbled and cursed under her breath as she stood up and brushed her hair so it was neat again, before opening the tome and going back to reading.

Navir turned his head to see a man he hasn't seen before wander into the clearing by the lake and he smiled again "Well hello there! You seem to be someone I haven't met before.. Tell me" He says smiling walking over to him and examining him "Do YOU want to eat me too like that other guy I met earlier or would you prefer to have some food with me that IS tasty and healthy" he said motioning to the large amount of fish, deer, and other small animals. he walked back to his fire and food and patted a stump "Take a seat stranger" Navir said smiling, acting like the man is a friend in less then two minutes.

Lee cocked his head to the right. He was silent for a moment. "Sigh....Gay men these days..." He sighed and took off his shirt. "You really want to eat me, huh?" He said in a unhappy voice. "Well, go ahead, try and eat me. I won't resist." He said, completely misunderstanding it was a joke. The elf took off his glasses. "I wonder why gay people are like this..."

Navir turned to the man confused then back to his own food he was eating "Sir why did you take off your shirt.. and no I am not gay, though at the moment I am quite happy. He said obviously referring to the old fashion term of 'Gay' "I said there was a man who quite literally wanted to eat me, as in eat my flesh and possibly bones.. and by 'eating something that is tasty and healthy' I meant all this!" He waved his hand to all the large amounts of food the scent of it cooking should have reached throughout the forest due to the wind "Soooo to clear up any confusion, ONE!" He raises a finger "I am not a homosexual, TWO" he raises a second finger "I do not want to 'eat you' or eat you, THREE" he raises a third finger. "I made lots of food here and need someone to eat them with" He said as he put down his fingers and continued to eat his fish. his large height made him at eye level with the elf. his ears obviously showing through his hair as he ate "Well, are you going to put on a shirt and eat some food?"

(wait what's this about gay people?)

Waking up, Dragroot looked around:Nothing seems to have come this way.. She was getting more and more bored. There's a town nearby, maybe if anybody is there, i can have some fun... She headed for the abandoned town.

(Jass new char thought I wanted to 'eat him' so he accused me of being gay... Also there should be the smell of food and lots of food cooking and going throughout most of the forest..))

((Yes she is telepathic! Oh my....i missed a lot.))

Columbine snarled. "I'm a vegetarian!!!" she shouted at Navir. She flew off south toward her cave. The Soulpeace hatchling gave a small growl at herself. Why did she have to be so naive enough to believe a human? A human?! She shook her head. She didn't hate them, nor could she ever trust them.

Columbine found a tree with a hollow in it. Eager for some rest after her hours long flight, she landed inside and laid against the far back wall. She laid her head down and plotted on how she was going to get her knife back. She had forgotten it in her hast to get away from the boy. She did have some hurt feelings for leaving Ri, but they weren't strong enough to keep her away. It wasn't long after she got settled in that a group of traders came upon her. One grabbed her tail and held her upside down. He and his men laughed. "This Soulpeace is rare and may cost us a few pretty pennies." he sneered. Columbine gave a sharp, high-pitched yelp when she was tied to a wagon and harshly thrown in.

More hours past and the men tried to sell her. They were a roadside attraction now. They wanted items such as gold, jewels, paintings, and land grants. They asked for high valued market items for they thought it was an appropriate price for her. One of them threw a large steak. The steak was obviously a good quality meat, but she didn't and couldn't eat it. She never spoke and squeaked whenever someone threw rocks, poked, or even striked her. The hatchling, for the rest of her days with the traders, forever shook violently. She always had fear in her eyes and wished she hadn't flown off.

Soon the traders had passed by Navir. They laughed at him and smiled. "Sir, how would you like a rare dragon? She is the rarest of meats and could be usedfor food. Or you could keep her as slave." another one exclaimed, "Or just resell her for higher prices!" a third grunted, "I hear dragons can morph to human forms. This one is twenty years old, you could use her for....personal enjoyment." at this remark Columbine scrieched.

"Goodness sake! Please have mercy!" she shouted.

((Well....that was a lot))

Lee looked at the soulpeace. "..." He stared at the soulpeace blankly, his glasses covering his eyes. "Interesting....Tell me, what does she look like when she's in human form?" He asked curiously. He didn't know dragons could transform into humans. He stared at them with a "friendly" smile.

~~~

Ri followed the trails of cooked fish. He pretended not to notice that Columbine was not here. Actually, it didn't seem to bother him at all. He met several that tagged along with him, only eventually leave his side. He eventually found himself with two elves, some humans and...Columbine? He laughed. "Hahaha!~ Columbine, you sure are funny!~ Getting yourself caught like this!~" He teased.

Edited by Jass

(Actually Jass didn't you make Lee hide his pointy ears?)

Navir walked to the men and examined the dragon before turning to one that first spoke and sounded serious and looked serious as well which isn't normally like him "Sir you may have made a HUGE mistake, as you see there are lots of dragons around, LOTS of them." Navir said there were lots but he only met one.. two counting columbine "I would recommend quickly leaving the little one here, here" Hands the stunned and confused brother a decent sized coin purse "This should be enough to get you by until you are far from here, now go.. Before you get ripped to shreds by a dragons with vines, I should know I saw one"

The traders smile. "She would have hair of blue and eyes of gold. She would make a fine prize." one turned to Ri. "Hello young boy. Do you know our treasure?"

"Ri!" Columbine looked at the boy. She shivered lightly. I'm afraid...

The one who spoke about her human form sneered. "We could make her morph for you. She is.....appealing." he chuckled and the Soulpeace hatchling shivered.

(Actually Jass didn't you make Lee hide his pointy ears?)

Navir walked to the men and examined the dragon before turning to one that first spoke and sounded serious and looked serious as well which isn't normally like him "Sir you may have made a HUGE mistake, as you see there are lots of dragons around, LOTS of them." Navir said there were lots but he only met one.. two counting columbine "I would recommend quickly leaving the little one here, here" Hands the stunned and confused brother a decent sized coin purse "This should be enough to get you by until you are far from here, now go.. Before you get ripped to shreds by a dragons with vines, I should know I saw one"

((This is what I used before your response, I guess I posted it as you were typing so I am posting it again as a response to them now))

((Ri knows Lee already.))

Ri looked at Columbine disappointingly. "How sad, you ran away from me only to be caught so easily by a trader." He looked at her disappointingly. "Why did you run away from me anyway?" He asked. Before she could answer, Ri looked at the messy-haired elf.

"Hey glutty guy." He teased. Lee messed around with his hair blankly. "We meet again, She-male." He teased Ri. Lee said in a dull voice.

Edited by Jass

Actuall....I didn't see your post until just now. Sorry.))

"Before we take YOUR offer.." one said to Navir,he turned to Lee. "We could make her morph for you if you like. She is gorgeous like my partner said."

Columbine shivered. She glanced at Lee and wondered why he would want to see her morph. She was so scared. "Your mind....I read your mind! You were going to eat me..." a trader punched the cage and ordered her to say quiet. Why would it matter to you? You never accepted me as a friend. Why does it matter?

Edited by Lothuialel

"Make her morph? How?" He said. His eyes were full of curiosity. He looked at Ri, who also had a curious look in his eyes.

"Yes, I wanna see how you guys do it..." He said with a glaringly cruel smile. He heard Columbine's voice. "Well, it's because I'm curious." He replied.

Edited by Jass

Navir casts a look, practically shooting daggers right into the elf's soul. trying to make sure he says no he shakes his head slightly to Lee and turned back to the trader "sir if you morph her, it will most likely make your death certain. as not to long ago I met a dragon in that lake that used vines, it said it used it's vines to tear people apart!" Navir looks down onto the trader, his eyes wide "now unless you wish for your selves to die at the hands of other dragons, leave the young dragon, take this" he offers the coins again "and leave with your lives while you still can." he said, his tone in his voice sounding dire and grave, as if death was certain and near. his eyes show them to be pleading yet also anger at the fact they still wish to show her on display despite the danger.

The men laughed. They took her out of the cage and grabbed a whip. "Morph." one commanded. Columbine hesitated and was whipped across the face for it. She crunched down low and was hit again. "Alright!" she cried out. "Give me a second!" the hatchling gathered her courage and closed her eyes. Columbine stood up and held her bleeding cheek in one hand. She had sea-blue hair and golden eyes. She winced when one of them chuckled. "See? Isn't she a beauty?" the strongest of them grabbed her shoulders. "What is your payment for her?" he asked. "We are willing to make a fair deal."

((I believe I am putting in my responses too fast for people xd.png also what currency is in this world, I was thinking silver AND gold. as in silver is like common money while gold coins are worth 50 silver each or so?))

Edited by Fireside90

Lee sighed. "That's how they force other dragons to morph?! Pretty boring, if ya ask me..." He said as sat on a nearby boulder, fiddling with his nails.

~~~

Ri looked at soulpeace. "I was curious on how you look. Sorry if that traumatized you..." He apologized. He gave the knife to Columbine. "If you still want the knife, it's yours." He said to her.

Columbine couldn't hold it much longer. She took the knife and fell to her knees crying. She held the dagger close.

The traders chuckled. "She usually is much harder to morph. She must have given up. Do you want this pretty pet?" one turned to Navir, "I see no vines. Anyone want to bid on this beast?"

((Yup...or I do.))

Navir sighed as he took off a large con purse which he took his coins from earlier from and handed it to the trader, it being full of silver coins, around three hundred , plus the ones from earlier which are around fifty comes out to three hundred and fifty coins. "will this be enough" He said as he didn't want to get violent unless needed and as a precaution, had his hand resting on the hilt of his blade.

The men looked at the coins while the other held Columbine. The leader nodded and snapped his fingures. The muscular person threw Columbine at Navir and the walked off content.

Columbine sobbed. The dagger tightly held in her hands. She was still frightened. "They......took me from a tree.....I was asleep!" she cried in dismay.

((copper, silver, gold. 200 coppers=1 silver, 200 silvers=1 gold))

Navir sighed casting an evil glare to the traders before kneeling and resting a hand on Columbine's shoulders. and speaking calmly and in a gentle ton "it is ok, they are gone now and you are safe. you have nothing to be afraid of anymore, if you wish to rest now you can rest and I can make sure no one abducts you again.. or if you want I can get you some food, from your shouting earlier I know you are a vegetarian... but would you also eat fruit?" he said smiling to her