Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

"Well, you're sensitive." He snickered. "You're like a negative battery. You fuss every little detail and you make it sound so depressing. Kinda like most girls I meet." He shrugged. "I only meant what would happen if I would mix non-poisonous dragon blood with poisonous dragon blood. Now, depressed girl, make it sound so depressing, you'd have billions of people cry!~" He cheerfully and sarcastically said. He then went back into eating his meat.

Columbine sighed. He didn't care. She got up and continued to walk the branch. Her thoughts wondered. Would the boy take care of himself? Yes. Would he be lonely? Probably? Did he deserve that Faye? No. Thoughts like this jammed her head. She eventually stopped and laid down. She was tired. But she was alone too. "Forget it.." she muttered to herself. Slowly and surely, she made the long trek back to Ri.

"Half of the people here were abandoned and alone anyway..." He muttered. Ri then saw Columbine make her back to him. He laid down on his back and stared at the sky. What would the sky taste like? He pondered. Can you even taste the sky? Can dragons perhaps eat skies? If so, what would dragons that eat skies taste like? There were quite a few questions in his head.

((I'm going to sleep =.=))

((Wow your right, about him and the gluttony sin thing. Seems like every thought of his has something to do with eating.. how is he skinny.. And healthy if he eats raw food a lot I thought he would be bed ridden for weeks.)

Columbine jumped from the tree she was in and walked toward Ri. She leaped onto his chest and turned in circles before she laid down. She rested on his chest and slept quietly.

((So will I. Good night y'all! I have a big test tomorrow! Wish me luck!))

(Good night! also seeing as everyone is acting like the sun is setting and it is time to sleep. Let's go with that)

Navir noticed the sun slowly setting in the west and without waiting for a response from Dragroot. he swam to the shore hastily putting on his over shirt and robes. Relaxing now that his scar is hidden again. and proceeded to bow respectfully to the dragon before smiling "well it was a pleasure to meet you Dragroot, I wish we could have talked more but I fear I may need to hunt for a good meadow or cave that isn't already 'Occupied' by something" He chuckles heading through the forest, humming a tune as he swings his arms along with the humming. Before coming to a clearing but not resting but just sits down and opens his satchel and takes out a old and worn-out book and opens it, slowly reading it while still smiling.

(meat that's relatively raw doesn't taste that bad, i find it more juicy that way.)

"Goodbye!" Dragroot turned in the opposite direction and looked for a clearing. She could make one in a short time, But I don't want to hurt the plants. Although most platns weren't intelligent, she thought of herself as a plant, and was protective of them. Except trees. Always looking down on the small creepers and roots. Thinking that just because they get more light, they are Soooooo much better than us. Getting frustrated with the trees, she whipped one with a thin vine. For a moment, nothing seemed to happen. Then the tree split in two along a razor thin cut. Dragroot smirked as she found a clearing. She burrowed underground, used her vines to relocate the soil, and went to sleep, making sure that she extended a few vines to keep others out of her "bed"

(good luck Lou!)

Edited by Melomancer

((Sorry I didn't show up yesterday... Going through difficult times here.))

Lucina

The sound of shattering glass caught Lucina's attention, and before she could intervene, Alielel had already pounced on the two strangers. The sorceress went up towards the Grave dragon and the men, hearing the talking, and looked at them. "What do we have here?" she mumbled, slightly rubbing her aching back with her left hand. And she thought she would be sleeping now rather than dealing with this situation. "So... Travelers, is that what I heard? I didn't expect that anyone else would come in this deserted town." Lucina said, looking at the new faces.

"Neither did I miss." Alielel said to Lucina. They say they lost something here and didn't expect us to be here. At te same time, I use this place as a secret hide out to get away from the humans. These two say they are not human. They look and smell human though." She noted

((I'm sorry MD:()

We're like you. -he gestured at Alielel.

Wolves in sheep's clothing. -Varaug added after getting back up on his feet, discontent resonating through every word.

Keeping their heads down, trying to survive this censorkip.gif ing drought. Excuse me for being a little twitchy, I can fix the window, if it even matters.

We were retrieving something of his. -Ashur went on to explain the reason for them being there- Expecting people here, bandits, stragglers, army deserters, who knows, we decided to scout ahead, and if need be, take them by surprise.

I've been coming here for months, it's always been empty. Always! Well, aside from a few... unfortunates.

A short pause later, Ashur let off a loud cough, and went on...

My name is Ashur. I'm a grey, from down south, and my friend here is named Varaug, he's a magi. Or, was... it's complicated.

Spill more beans, why don't you? -Varaug shot his friend with a disapproving glance.

Right... and you two? -he arced an eyebrow.

Edited by Ælex

Lucina

"I can't talk for my dragon companion here, but I am also a traveler myself, trying to stay alive... And search for knowledge at the same time. My name is Lucina." Lucina introduced herself. Those two appeared to be somewhat friendly, or at least Ashur did. They called themselves "a grey" and "a magi"... Those were dragon breeds, if she recalled correctly. It looked like they were using a human form as a disguise to their true selves. Lucina had a small coughing fit, though nowhere as bad as the last one. It ended before she knew it, though. Her throat was feeling much better than usual after that herbal tea. She had to find a way to properly thank Alielel later. "What were you two looking for? Maybe I have stumbled across it while here." Lucina asked.

Only Varaug knows where and what it is. -Ashur shrugged.

I sealed one of the less wrecked buildings with magical barriers and made it an outpost for myself. There's food and water there, also some of my old books, some alchemical ingredients, equipment, nothing really important. -Varaug clarified and crossed his arms.

You didn't touch his books, did you? I remember he used to curse them with minor hexes back in the castle.

A small grin spread across Varaug's face. Ooooh, the tickle charm was priceless...

Yes, hilarious... -Ashur confirmed, clearly bemused.

I did warn you not to touch my journal, didn't I?

Anyway... Ashur spun the subject in a new direction- What were you looking for, if I might ask?

Edited by Ælex

Lucina

"I was just looking for a place to rest at. I was searching this library in hope I could find any good books, but... I didn't find anything that sparked my interest. Neither did I find a bedroom to sleep in." Lucina responded with a small shrug. The spellbooks that Alielel had found were useful, yes, but it wasn't something unusual that would draw her attention. She wanted to learn brand new things, not just more fire spells or anything of the sort. There was a chance she already knew them, too. "Anyway, I'm sure that I didn't set off any sort of magical charms, so I guess that means I didn't find anything of yours in there." she crossed her arms.

user posted image

After the grey dragon had left, Erelel stood staring at her wall for some time. It was very strange for another animal- let alone a dragon to come into her home. It was far from pleasant and she didn't get any "visitors" or "guests". She finally decided that it would be best to go outside and get a drink from the stream; she didn't want to get caught painting again.

About five minutes into her walk and she came across the glistening blue waters of the stream. She lingered in the shadows of the trees with her burning eyes staring out enviously. She glared at the deers and the ducks who stopped by to take a drink. It was no fair that they could dwell out in the sunlight while she had to hide in the darkness. But she promised herself, by sunset, it would be her time. With skill, she jumped up and plucked a low-hanging branch from a tree. She stretched out her neck and reached out, dipping the moss-covered leaves into the stream. After a long while, she withdrew and brought out the branch which was soaked in water. She squeezed out the water and it dripped into her open mouth. Draining the last of the water, she went out for a walk in the forest.

Navir sat reading his book, with each each sentence he mumbled to him self as the book glowed slightly. He smiled at this and mumbled the words to him self some more, this increased the brightness of the book untill he no longer could read it without it practically blinding him. as he shut the book the bright green glow sent a small flash through the meadow and can be seen from some of the surrounding areas. Navir then glanced nervously around to see if anything or anyone was watching him 'read' the book. He also glances nervously to the trees around him as if expecting them to attack. Navir notices a few flowers and patches of large grass have sprung up when since his reading, he smiles at the sight of this and gently puts the book away, humming to him self again.

Alielel blinked listening to the conversation. "Wolves in sheep's clothing." she repeated. "How did you manage the morph? I am usually the master mind at illusions and leading others astray to stay safe." she looked at Lucina. "Me and my partner were just looking for some books and are about to go to bed soon."

((Jass...shall we have our characters wake up?))

Columbine stirred. She OPEC her gold eyes and sleepily looked down at the boy she was sleeping on. She could feel his pulse beat against her belly. She laid her head back down and just watched him. She had always wondered how humans slept. She wondered if they ever dreamed.

Ri fluttered his eyes open. He remembered he was dreaming...but, just what was he dreaming about? Ri lifted his head up to find Columbine staring at him. Creepy. Should he make a comment about that? I suppose why not. He thought. "....Creepy. Are you a stalker?" He asked questionably.

Columbine blinked. No. I just barely woke up and wanted to see how you fared. I fell asleep here... She cocked her head cutely. Do humans dream?

Navir got up and brushed him self off, then cracking open the book he was reading earlier but quickly shutting it when the bright flash appeared from the text of the book. "Darn book, Why must you be bright at day" He said as he walked through the forest humming rather loudly. After a while Navir came out to the edge of a clearing coming across a small dragon and a young child. Before he spoke to them, his ears twitched a bit then he leaned backwards and tilted his head backwards too and squinted his eyes, looking through the forest. trying to decide to talk to the two little ones here or go to the noise. "Hmmmmm" He hums continuously to him self. Standing rather tall and noticeably at the edge of the clearing.

"Weelll....do you?" He asked curiously. He rubbed his eyes before yawning. Ri put his head down and closed his eyes. He wanted a little more snooze before going off.

~~~

Lee looked at the sky. Sunrise. He pondered why he was here. Oh well. Not like it mattered, anyway. The elf trotted down randomly. What else was interesting here? He looked around. The elf took off his glasses, revealing a pair of red eyes. Trees covered the landscape. Were trees, dirt, grass, rocks and boulders all he were going to find?! "Oh well." He sighed.

Columbine snuggled close to him and purred lightly. I do not stalk.

((Great.... My iPod malfunctioned and I bred my royal blue with the wrong dragon! Now I have to wait another week before I can breed dress blue eggs for the military lineage. I'm close to throwing it at the wall.))

Navir looked confused as to why she was talking about stalking, then laughing seeing as it is pretty dang close to what he is doing "You two know it is dawn right?" he spoke to them as he leaned against the tree. His head in the branches of the tree due to his height. He chuckled again, not moving his head out of the branches.