Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Ri looked at her. "...Okay....?" He said to her confusingly. "So you're an omnivore?" He asked, curious. He wondered what dragon omnivores tasted like. "Are you also going to hunt?" He asked. He left the knife stuck in the tree for a moment before picking it up.

((Night!~))

Edited by Jass

Columbine laughed gently. "No. I eat fruits and nuts. It's a better diet for me. I thought you were hungry and wanted to hunt." she raised an eyebrow. He confused her sometimes. "Are you hungry?" she glanced at the knife and smiled. "I told you that knife isn't garbage."

((I'm going to bed too. Good night!))

Lucina

"It's coming off well enough. Getting more interesting each page I flip, but I'm almost finishing it." Lucina responded. Not counting the one she was on, the book had six chapters or so left. Soon the sorceress would have to find another one to replace this one... That dragonlore book sounded interesting, but it didn't fit her needs. Yes, more knowledge was good as usual, but she wanted to carry a second book just for entertainment purposes, while the first one was usually a spellbook. She sighed and decided to close the book on the elven hunter as soon as she finished the chapter. "I'm taking it slow and easy, as you can see." Lucina commented, strapping the book back onto her fairly large belt.

((You guys must be from the States, being european will make this a little difficult for me, though, considering I'm mostly on during the evening and sometimes nighttime, it lines up with when you guys are mostly on. Around 6-7PM here when I get back from university. I dunno, I'm rambling. Anyone wanna get a sub-plot going?))

((I'm in UT, USA.))

Alielel nodded. "So I see. You must love books. I can scout around the other floors in search for more books for you if you'd like." she thought for a second. "I can also carry all your books for you. To keep them safe." she offered. She had hoped that the sorceress would have started to trust her by now. Alielel had found a book she liked. The illusion book.

"No...It is. I'm just bored." He said to her. He continued to stab the tree using the knife. He wondered what bark and blood mixed would taste like. He also wondered if dragon blood would also taste different when mixed with bark. Would it taste different it it were mixed into some other animal's blood? "And yes, I'm hungry."

"Shall go kill you something to eat? I can even cook it for you." Columbine offered. She stifled a yawn. She was very bored and still wondered about the boy. She laid her head on his knee and watched the herd closely. She could pick out a small newborn. It would be easy for a small dragon like her to kill.

((Does any one here breed Royal Blue Dragons? If so, can you please join my Dress Blues Lineage? I will post up the link.))

((I don't breed Royal Blues... And I'm from Brazil. huehuehue gibme mony plox. i report u))

Lucina

Hold on. Did she hear that correctly? "What?" Lucina mumbled in shock, looking away from the table and at Alielel. "No. I can carry the books I need on this unique belt. And you're not my pack mule." she refused the offer, trying to sound as polite as possible. While it sounded nice, trusting someone else with her precious books wasn't something she was going to do anytime soon. It wasn't like she didn't trust the dragon that gave her a remedy for cough attacks, it was just that... She felt like they were safer with her, even if that meant being limited to just two books. Lucina went back to Alielel's first statement. "Reading is my passion, as you can see. You could say I'm a true bookworm. And... While I might be wrong, I don't think you'll find anything interesting here other than what you showed me. I'm sure that the townspeople were smart enough to take the important books with them."

Edited by MetalDragon

"I guess. I don't think I'll eat it cooked, though." He said as he played with the knife. He looked at his hand. His seal was still there. "Hmmm..." He grabbed a nearby branch and held it tightly in his hands. He blew the stick, causing a tiny fire to erupt from the branch using his seal.

((I do. Does it need to be CB or...?))

Edited by Jass

Alielel nodded. "That is most likely true." she thought about Lucina's first statement. "I will carry books...in a magical way. She snapped her claws and the books that were not being read disappeared. She had put them in a magical state. So if she were to ever need them, she could just snap her claws again.

Columbine poised herself and leaped from Ri's lap. She barreled toward the youngest and weakest of the herd and went for the throat. The calf squealed and tried to shake her off. Instead, the baby elk fell to the ground drowning in its own blood. "Dinner is served, Ri!" the hatchling called back at him."

((CB dragons are welcomed and highly recommended. But at the moment I'm only going to say purebred blues and thy is it. Here is the link:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...=0#entry7831891 I do require that they are bred with at least one defendant of General Bleu and Major Bleu.))

"Here's the knife." He said as he handed the knife back to Columbine. Ri looked at the dead, baby elk. "Well...that's a pity to the other elks. Looks like their generation is unavailable." He said. He touched the blood that was mixed with the dirt and tasted it. "Interesting....perhaps I'll include this as a recipe." He said.

"Here, I have a recipe for you: add fruit juice. Red fruit juice will do nicely." Columbine suggested. She liked fruit and never ate anything but fruit. She did hope he liked her idea of the recipe. Would he agree to try it?

Lucina

Lucina's eyes narrowed as she looked at Alielel rather angry. What was worse than seeing her books being carried by someone else? Not seeing her books anywhere. She reinforced her decision. "I don't need to store a whole library of books in another dimension, especially when I can't see their condition in there. I prefer knowing how my books are faring rather than not being able to even check on them. Two books are enough." the sorceress frowned. While her spellbook was still in its due place thanks to its magical properties, her story book was gone. Lucina sighed and groaned. "My other book has disappeared. Wonderful." she growled, looking around to see if it was just teleported somewhere else within the building. So close to finishing the darn thing, and it vanished right under her nose. She tried to keep her calm and not lash out at Alielel. The bookworm was usually calm, but it looked messing with her books was enough to set her off. The dragon just wanted to help, but Lucina looked like she was about to spit venom if her oh-so-precious book didn't appear now.

Alielel smiled. She snapped her claws and Lucina's book reappeared, but all the other spell books didn't. "I am sorry. I accidentally placed your book there. Anyway, I have placed the other books where no one can get them. They also cannot be damaged. I know you don't want me to do that with your books, but I'd like to keep the spell books safe. Wouldn't you?" she reasoned.

Navir was wandering through the forest smiling slightly and humming to him self, he was walking with a stick which he picked up a few minutes ago, he twirls it from time to time. his sword which was sheathed was slightly bouncing when he lightly jumped from down from a large root or sometimes from a branch which he usually climbs when he is bored. "Hmm rather empty forest isn't it" He said to him self, he talks to him self a lot due to never having someone to talk to most of the time. Navir kept on his way untill he reached a decent sized lake "Ooooooo, a lake!" he then threw the stick which he loved a lot, far behind him then walked to the lake "Oooo can I swim?" he narrowed his eyes glancing around to see if anything was near by. thinking no one is around he removes his coat and shirt revealing a large scar stretching around his shoulder almost as if a large blade cut through his shoulder. Navir paused looking to the water then put down his sheathed blade and bow and arrows and dove into the water, enjoying the water as long as he can. "Ahhh this is great" Navir said as he floated on the surface of the water, basking in the sunlight

(Also, Hello everyone good to meet you!)

Trekking through the forest, Dragroot finally found something of interest. An elf, this should be interesting. She extended a vine into the water and tapped him on the shoulder.

Navir opens an eye to look to his shoulder "Yeeeeees?" Navir says as he scans the water trying to see what tapped him, glancing to the tree line as well "Who is it?" he asks rubbing the scar on his right shoulder as he rather not like to show it off "I mean no harm, you can come on out." Navir says as he looks around slowly floating in place now

Having slid into the water, Dragroot extended another vine and tickled the bottom of the elf's foot. She took her place at the bottom of the lake and kept poking him, chuckling softly to herself.

Navir laughed as his foot was poked trying to snatch his feet away. chuckling as he starts to calm down "Why you tickle me so!" he sort of sits in the water barely afloat, sitting cross legged. Trying his best not to go under and tries to scan the water. Not really wanting to go under to see unless he needs to "Who is it?" he ask trying to look into the water.

Surfacing, Dragroot popped up in front of him and said" nice to meet you. My name is Dragroot." she withdrew the vines and waited for the elf's reply.

Navir flinched backwards a bit then calms him self down to stare in awe to the dragon and was at a loss for words but manages to just barely get out a few words "... Nice to meet you too. I am Navir Rondook" Navir, still slightly shocked at the appearance of the dragon but quickly forces him self back to his usual smile "So do you usually lay at the bottom of a lake waiting for someone to come along and tickle them?"