Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Navir laughed and crouched "That was kinda' cute" he waves to her "Hello there little dragon" he waves to Ri next, still chuckling "Hello to you as well other small one. Fancy meeting another dragon and a small child out in this forest" He sat down because he doesn't want to stay crouched for the entire conversation.

Ri opened one eye. "Hello, whoever-you-are-that-will-soon be-my-breakfast-and-possibly-lunch guy. Any last words before I kill you?" He asked and greeted at the same time. He closed his eye and waited for a response. He wondered how he'll eat him. Should he be stuffed with other stuff or just eaten raw?

Navir shrugged "Well I wouldn't recommend eating me, the last thing that tried to spit me out. Plus due to a lot of experiences I am not exactly fresh and tasty, if you are hungry there is a lake not to far from here that has some fish and deer in and around it." navir didn't seem to care about the threat about him being eaten since he is used to it. He then climbs the tree and sits on a branch "Mind if I ask your names?"

"...If you're not fresh and tasty, you're perfect to eat." He nodded. "Note to self. Random Elf has been added onto the "I will eat you someday" list." He smiled. Ri picked up the knife again. He stared at the elf cheerfully. Edited by Jass

Navir looked confused again " If I am not fresh and tasty, I am perfect to eat?... that doesn't make sense, fresh and tasty is what people aim to have.. As well as a lot of other things. one being deer, fish, berries, cows, sheep, birds.. But why would you prefer food that ISN'T fresh and tasty.. wouldn't you much rather HAVE fresh and tasty.. are the foods you usually eat raw and terrible.. Did you get a lot of parasites from them?" He bombards him with questions, sitting on the branch swinging his legs, obviously curious. "and what about you young dragon, who are you.. and do YOU eat food that isn't fresh or tasty as well?"

"Elf, I make no perfect sense. That is why I am confusing you. And that makes perfect sense. Kinda ironic, don't ya think?" He explained. He smiled. He targeted the knife at the elf's heart. He was still talking though. "Of course, my 'friends' don't make any perfect sense at all either. Maki thinks that the world should be forever flat. Why? Ask her in heaven." He said to him.

Navir blinked then nodded "I will ask her then" he climbs the tree reaching to the top, as high as he can go and moves his hands to his mouth and shouts "EXCUSE ME! MAKI?! WHY DO YOU THINK THE WORLD IS FOREVER FLAT?!!" He shouted the puts a hand to his ear as if waiting for a response

"She can't hear you. You should shout louder. Maybe then she'll hear you." He explained as he started to scrutinize the knife. "What's your name?" He also asked. He pondered for a moment about....what was he thinking again?

"OK I'LL ASK AGAIN LATER" He shouts not hearing a response, he jumps down landing at the base of the tree looking to Ri "I am Navir Rondook, pleasure to meet you" He then picked him up "You! You are cool and seem powerful! You are a friend now" he gives him a hug then walks backwards then leans down and pets the dragon "And you are cute and little and look so adorable. d'awwwww" He laughs treating the dragon like a kid then pets her head before standing straight "Right! I am going to the lake I talked about for food! And possibly to see that vine dragon as well, You can tag along if you'd like.. But you better keep up" He said as he started to practically run to the lake. Wanting to get there quickly "I'LL CATCH US SOME FISH IF YOU WANT!!" He shouts behind him to the two as he runs.

"....What just happened...?" He looked at columbine confusingly.

~~~

Lee swore he heard some shouting. ".........Well....that's...welll....um........." He wasn't exactly sure how to describe it without stating the obvious. ".........Ah, forget it, I'll just go there and see." He said and put his glasses on. He tried his best to cover his ears usin the messy hair he had. Lee then started walking.

Edited by Jass

((My apologies, I was preoccupied last evening. Hope I didn't hold anyone up.))

But they aren't there. -Varaug shrugged and glanced over to his left, raised one hand and pointed at one of the taller buildings.

See that small multi-story building? That's where we were headed. -he glanced back at Lucina thoughtfully- Maybe I have something you might find interesting. I've read and re-read those tomes several times over anyway. -he offered, thinking that maybe it'd be a better idea to make an ally out of this human, rather then just another foe. He had plenty of foes within human society anyway...

It's not an illusion, it's transfiguration, a completely different branch of magic. I was taught how to when I was still wingless. I've had a lot of practice since then, but doing it a lot just wrecks me. As for Varaug...

The two exchanged glances, Varaug rolled his eyes and explained:

It's complicated, I have to get into events that occurred many years ago, explain a book's worth of details, many of which are also unfamiliar to me at this point... long and boring story. Plus, I'm not really willing to share something so personal with someone we've just met.

Look, let's just go. My offer stands, you can come look around for an interesting book. -he told the three, then trailed off.

Edited by Ælex

Lucina

Lucina looked over at the building pointed out by Varaug. "That's surely an offer I can't refuse." she chuckled and headed over to accompany him to their outpost. It looked like those two were friendly, but the sorceress didn't let her guard down. It could be a trap, after all, but she was willing to take the risk. She could find something useful in there. Lucina stopped on her tracks and looked back at Alielel. "Are you going to tag along?" she asked, coughing a little.

Columbine snorted. "He is getting the two of you fish." she snuggled close to his leg. She shivered slightly. "He called me cute..."

Alielel puffed out a short breath. "I'm coming Lucina." she walked after her wondering about how to morph to human form.

Navir arrived at the lake he was at before, the one where he met Dragroot and quickly sat down and opened his pack looking around in it "Ok let's see" He takes out a a few vials of different colored liquid "Nope not a fishing rod" he puts them away then takes out a a bit of fishing lines and a hook, picking up a nearby stick he fastens the string to it and the hook and casts them out into the water, letting the rod set waiting for a fish to come along and snag on the hook.. "Wait" he thinks to him self "It might have been wrong for me to treat that dragon like a pet.." He thinks to him self with a puzzled look on his face "Oh well, all is good with a bit of fish" He says as he pulls out the line seeing he has caught a rather large trout he gets another hook and line out, tieing the line to a root that goes into the water and connects the fish to the hook and the hook to the line. Letting the fish lay in the water but not able to escape. "That should keep you fresh" he says as he casts out his line again to get more. Navir turns to look down the way he came shouting "WOULD ANY OF YOU LIKE SOME FISH NOW?!"

Lee walked through the forest silently. He had heard some more shouting ever since he arrived there. Huh. What kind of fool does that? Lee brushed his messy hair a few seconds with his hands. He went sightseeing a bit at the trees, but was soon bored out of his mind. He kept silent thought and continued walking through the forest.

Columbine snorted. "He is getting the two of you fish." she snuggled close to his leg. She shivered slightly. "He called me cute..."

Alielel puffed out a short breath. "I'm coming Lucina." she walked after her wondering about how to morph to human form.

My last post

((Yeah, I know...))

Ri looked at Columbine. "Isn't that a good thing? Since you're small, you're supposed to be cute. Or...are actually ugly?" He said to her. "I can't tell...Anyway..." He started off, but stopped. There...wasn't much to talk about...was there? ....Wow...my mind is blank again.... He silently thought.

Columbine smiled. "Admit it...I'm too adorable to kill!" she hopped on his shoulder and muzzled his neck. "I do suppose it is a good thing that I'm this cute now. Wait till I'm grown up! It should be another week before I'm my full size..." she wondered what she'd look like then. She frowned. "I won't be able to perch on your shoulder..." she said sadly.

((Just making sure. Sorry.))

Navir now had a large amount of fish caught as well as a fire for cooking them. he was currently siting impatiently waiting for the two deciding to shout to them to get them to come "DON'T YOU TWO WANT FISH?!" He shouts in their direction

"...Grow up as fast as you can so won't be able to perch on shoulder anymore, alright?" He teased. Ri spaced out for a moment. Now that he thought about it, where did his chefs go? I guess they worn off. I'll have to summon them again. Sigh, its so tiring cutting yourself repeatedly just so you can have an army of food harvesters... He thought.

"With pleasure." She teased back. She glanced at Navir's direction and groaned. She didn't like fish. "Common, buddy. I think your breakfast is about to become....cooked and not raw." she warned. "Don't worry, I can stay perched here like a parrot."

Without much having been said, they arrived at the structure, which at first glance looked more like a small bell tower then anything else, but it's tip had been destroyed, leaving only the remaining three floors.

Varaug approached the door, put his hand on the lock and closed his eyes for a moment. Temporarily parting his spirit from his body, just a bit, he entered the intricate locking mechanisms he'd designed some time ago, and triggered the series of switches, otherwise un-triggerable by any key. A series of clinks and ticks resonated from the door, before it parted and gave way outward, only to reveal a stone wall behind it. After placing one hand upon it, the obstruction crumbled into dust in the blink of an eye, revealing the third and final obstruction. T'was a perfect mirror, or so it appeared. It reflected the background, but not any of those that stood before it. Varaug took out a tiny pin and pricked his finger. He flicked it at the mirror, and as soon as the speck of blood made contact with the mirror's surface, it turned crimson red, and when it cleared up, the image changed, now showing what looked like the interior of a common study, desk, bookshelves and a small bed included.

Here we are. -Varaug said and crossed into the room nonchalantly, before sitting down at his desk.

Edited by Ælex

Alielel stood there in awe. She had witnessed magic that she had never heard of! She stood there in the doorway inspecting the mirror wondering how on earth that was accomplished. She could remember many illusion tricks and spells, but thy was rediculous.

((Just finished the Infernal Devices series.))