Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

(She hasn't posted for days. She's either busy or inactive.)

Edited by Jass

((Damn, well then I'll have to de-limbo my character. We'll figure something out when she comes back on, edits will be made if needed.))

censorkip.gif Varaug cussed through clenched teeth, he'd searched the majority of the structure, and there was no sign of the girl. censorkip.gif he cussed once more, gave up and headed for the exit. Once outside, he turned towards the entrance, took out a small pin, pricked his finger and smeared a little blood on the left side of the door frame, shaping the symbol he'd chosen as his passcode.

Once he was done, the three barriers re-sealed themselves behind him, just as they were before he'd initially opened them not thirty minutes ago. He'd checked the trap door to the basement, and thankfully it was as untouched as he wanted it to be. Without the key and a sample of his blood, that door would not budge anyway. His paranoia held no ground, so he forced the thoughts of someone or something getting in there out of his mind.

She's not there. -he said simply when he reached Ashur and Lucina.

You sure? Where is she then? Ashur pressed the issue.

Why the sudden care, friend? I thought you were the one with the "Every Dragon for Himself" mentality, last I knew you. Varaug squinted and glared at Ashur.

Things change. was all the grey could think to say.

Sure... Varaug rolled his eyes and walked off a few feet, drew his knife, and then some blood from his arm once more. The liquid magnified and turned into a thick mist around the Magi, growing in size before fading away, to reveal him now in his true form once more. He twisted his head to one side, then the other, giving off an audible crack, before unfolding his wings and taking off...

((Umm. Sorry for not posting, but I'm writer's-blocked right now... X_X I'll try to think of something.))

((Psst, it's dying. Someone revive it please.))

Lucina

The sorceress glanced at the Magi as he revealed his true draconic form and flew off to somewhere else. Varaug had claimed that Alielel wasn't inside. Lucina wasn't sure if he was going to look for help somewhere else... Or leave it to be her new problem. "Alielel, if this is one of your illusion tricks, it isn't funny. If you can hear me now, come out now." she sent off a telepathic message in hopes the Grave dragon would hear her out. Her patience, as big as it could be, was running short. Lucina wanted to help her acquaintance out but she had no qualms if leaving the dragon behind was the only option.

((MD used Max Revive!

Yeah... I didn't really know what to post.))

user posted image

The scent if fresh cooking meat wafted up at Erelel's nostrils. It felt wonderful and pleasent, drifting through the forest. She could pick up the smell of fish through the scent, and she followed it, wondering through the forest.

Now with each step she took, it drew her ever so closer until she felt that she could taste it. Even though the smell of cooking meat was almost hyptonizing, she still made sure she avoided the beams of sunlight that shot through the trees.

The scent led her back to the river, again, and she could see several humanoid figures gathered at the edge of the water, talking. They seemed oblivious that she was here, watching them. She crouched down and leapt up the base of the tree. She climbed her way to the top, making a number of scratch marks on the bark. She decided that she would wait a while before she would strike. The sun was still high in the sky and it was impossible to get to the fish without getting burned by the light. She slowly dozed off on the tree, her legs hanging limply from the branches.

((Tank post confirmed! I shall not let this die.))

(BOOM!)

Columbine shuffled her paws. She stared at the water of the lake and yawned. She was bored. She glanced over her shoulder toward her friends, but quickly decided to dive in. As soon as she did, she grew to her full adult size. Today was her 21st birthday, the day she fully matured.

Alielel sighed when she had finished her song. The song rang in her ears and her heart pounded. This song must have some meaning. She will have to investigate it soon.

(I am supper busy! im so sorry to have been away for so long! my dad shot my ipod so my only way of being here is through school computers)

Ri watched as "his meal" dived in to swim, only to immediately grow to the size of a full adult-sized dragon. "Wow, its like instant noodles!~" He joked in a bored expression. "...Kay, now I'm bored again." He said after a few seconds had passed. He sighed as he daydreamed about killing food.

Ophelia

Ophelia shrieked loudly as the hatchling turned into a fully-grown dragon right before her eyes. The vampire girl even fell off the stump she was sitting on. "W-W-What happened?!" she exclaimed, getting back on her feet but almost falling again thanks to her clumsiness. Ophelia sighed, but still she wasn't sure of what just happened. She slowly approached the lake, stopping right by its edges, to check out what was going on.

Oskar

"Now, isn't that an interesting turn of events..." Oskar thought to himself, scratching his beard and observing the group of people Ophelia was infiltrated within from shadows. "My servant is getting along with those folks... I might have to intervene soon enough." the vampire lord continued planning. He could show up there at any time, and it looked like it could be fun too. But he held onto his position.

His thinking was suddenly interrupted after hearing something climbing up onto the tree he was right underneath. Oskar was well-hidden in the darkness created by the shadow the tree casted on him, so it wasn't someone who had found him but rather someone or something that happened to come nearby. He looked up to see a vampire dragon hatchling resting there. Oskar reached for his knife for a moment, but decided that violence wouldn't be the way to go in this case. Not only combat would draw attention, but it would be rude to greet another vampire like that. "Having a nice nap?" he asked with a slight smile, still looking up and hoping his voice would awaken the dragon. The man did however keep his voice to a tone so while the dragon would be able to hear him, the others wouldn't even know someone was talking.

Navir watched in slight awe, though he has seen it before he still can't get over it and how quickly they can grow in a mere minute "Wow that was a wonderful event and a lovely song. bonus!" he said smiling as he got up from the stump and walked to the lake to watch the dragon "Happy birthday!" he shouted to Columbine in the lake as he sat at the bank of it smiling "Wish I could have done something like that" he thought to him self, longing that he could have grown quickly when his birthday happened.. then he remembered he is a Elf and it did happen! "What's your birthday wish!?" he asked Columbine in the lake.

(Shot your ipod?anyway, welcome back!)

Dragroot returned to the forest, panting heavily. The knives were starting to take their toll, she had not expected them to cause so much bleeding. Gritting her teeth, she spotted a lake. Not caring about anything else, she pulled herself towards the lake and crashed heavily into the water, sighing as the cool water cleaned out her wounds.

(sorry about being gone so long, I was busy playing starbound)

(Thank you Lothuialel for accepting my apply. MetalDragon also know, thought i don't know why Lothuialel told me to sent it to you.)

user posted image

Running for days on end with out food or water. Running from that dark and god-forsaken camp of evil, Axle body came to exhaustion, causing him to stagger around a clearing with a lake in the middle, oddly with a Green Hill near his clearing side. The chains on his body felt like a ton, that clink, as he tried to walk to the lake. 'W-water' came to his exhausted mind when he saw the lake. Axle reach the lake before crashing on the foot of the lake. Water splash as his head hit the water, as he start to drink the clear pure water, until he got the taste of blood in his mouth. Dragon blood. Spitting the Water out of his mouth, His exhausted mouth let out the barley formed words "Wh...at th...e--"

Edited by draco8967

I said to send it to him o he could post it up. I am unable to do so.)

Columbine rushed out of the lake and morphed to human form. She wrapped her arms around Navir and whispered in his ear, "I wish for your safety. That is all I could ever want." she turned and walked over to Ri, "T bad I am too large to perch on your shoulder now. I mis the fun of doing so." Quickly she morphed to her dragon form and stood next to Navir protectively.

(So sorry I've been gone!)

Navir nodded "Well ok, I will do my part in trying to make that wish come true then" Navir laughed and watched Columbine turn into her mature dragon form again and sat protectively next to him, he gave the large dragon a hug "Well aren't you just a big softy now" he said happily as he hugged the Dragon "Just do YOUR best to not die either" he said to her as he looked to the others "what a great turn of events, isn't it!"

((I can post it if you want me to... Also, I assume Axle and Dragroot are at the same lake as everyone else? If not, correct me and I'll edit my post))

Ophelia

"Y-yes. An in-interesting turn of e-e-events..." Ophelia responded quietly to Navir's remark as she saw a Vine dragon jumping into the lake out of nowhere, which startled her. It didn't help that right afterwards a White dragon followed up, though it jumped out rather quickly. And Columbine was switching forms, one of which was human... So many things happening at the same time contributed for a massive headache that Ophelia certainly did not appreciate. The vampire woman bit her right wrist and drunk her own blood again. Her thirst for blood was increasing and just its taste wouldn't satisfy her. She'd need to feed soon enough. Maybe someone in the group could volunteer as her meal... It wasn't like vampire bites were always fatal.

Ophelia walked towards the White dragon hatchling and looked at it curiously. It looked like she'd need to obtain more information than what she expected. "Wh-Who's that?" she questioned, her voice sounding nervous as usual.

((I assume so, but i did not jump out of no where, more of stagger out of the forest.))

Axle Body shivers at the blood in the lake, fear of 'them' finding him once more, making him oblivious to the footsteps coming closer to him. His mind transfixed on the his reflection, until the image of a Women with black clothing came in to the sight of Axle, making his mind race for the closes conclusion. 'No they have found me!' he screamed in his exhausted mind. His head snaps to see the lady still walking to him, his blue eyes locked on hers, thinking of a way to escape. 'Running, no, wouldn't make it off this clearing. Sitting here, not an option.' Coming up with the only thing that could stop them from taking him back to that nightmare of a camp was the lake. 'The lake.' It shiny surface seems to call to him. Using all his might, Axle stands up and leaps into the water as far as he could go, causing a splash that hits the bottom of her skirt. The noise of him entering the water was heard all the way around the lake. Axle swims as far and as fast as he could go, making it to the center of the lake before his strength failed him, as axle started to drown, and the chains just seem to speed up his sinking

((Sorry, but Axle is terrified right now because his mother and him was capture for their healing power, along with most of the other white dragons.))

Columbine is a soulpeace)

Columbine purred and nugged him. "I do love you as my rider." She said happily. The Soulpeace glanced around at the others. She glanced at Ophelia and blinked. Who was that person? She crouched close to Navir and kept as close to him as possible. That stranger was not going to get to her rider easily...

(Over protective dragon alert...)

((What the heck is soulpeace? O, if Columbine and navir are at the same lake should they have heard me or at least saw me?))

((Soulpeace dragon. Also, I meant that Axle jumped out of the lake... Sorry if I didn't phrase that well.))

Ophelia

"H-Hey! Wait! Wh-Where are you going?!" Ophelia exclaimed as the White jumped back into the lake. It appeared to be terrified of something, much like the young-looking woman was afraid of her master, but she was able to cover it up... So far, anyway. She gazed into the water and watched the dragon swim away... Until it stopped began to sink. The hatchling was drowning and that made the vampire girl panic. "Th-The little dragon! I-it's going to drown! Someone d-do something!" Ophelia exclaimed in panic. "I... Uhh... You... Umm..." she stumbled on her words and looked around at the others before turning back to the lake.

"H-Hang on!" she shouted out and jumped into the water and began to swim towards the White dragon hatchling. Sure, she was no great swimmer, but she wasn't concerned about it. Vampires couldn't drown anyway. She swam as fast as she could until she reached the young dragon. Ophelia grabbed the dragon firmly with her left arm and made her way back to land, where she gently put it down. "Ar-Are you okay?" she asked, crouching by its side. The vampire then cringed. Her master wasn't going to approve of her actions...

Navir got up quickly noticing the young dragon Ophelia dragged out of the water and got up quickly and ran along side the lake to her, wondering what happened to the young dragon and where that Vine dragon went off to after it dove in. He noticed it earlier but he chose to ignore it and let it be. As well for that dragon that climbed the tree near them.. but he wonders what that was in the bushes near that dragon that napped as he couldn't really see it, which is why he is interested as not much can sneak around without him noticing unless of course.. A vampire, the vampires he ran into in his past all were sneakiest he seen, or never saw in this case. "What's happened here, is he harmed?" Navir says as he runs over to the young dragon and Ophelia, his tone serious unlike how he was a few minutes earlier.

((Ok so I want to add some things here to clear up any confusion. Navir is an outstanding healer and alchemist. His specialty are dragons and vampires. he is an 'expert' in vampires to the point in which he DOES have a cure but he has around two. One from a 'potion' in a vial which is safer and more pleasant as the drinker is doing it willingly so the change from a vampire to what ever it was before being one is less painful. the other one is due to Navir's dedication/weirdness, he managed to (thanks to lots of painful experiments and risky studies) have his blood be a cure, But it causes a painful change from vampire to what-ever it was before it was a vampire as it is mostly not done willingly and the body fight's the change as it is unexpected and considered more of a terrible illness then a cure. It will either weaken the vampire or cure it depending on how much blood was taken))

((Soulpeace dragon. Also, I meant that Axle jumped out of the lake... Sorry if I didn't phrase that well.))

Ophelia

"H-Hey! Wait! Wh-Where are you going?!" Ophelia exclaimed as the White jumped back into the lake. It appeared to be terrified of something, much like the young-looking woman was afraid of her master, but she was able to cover it up... So far, anyway. She gazed into the water and watched the dragon swim away... Until it stopped began to sink. The hatchling was drowning and that made the vampire girl panic. "Th-The little dragon! I-it's going to drown! Someone d-do something!" Ophelia exclaimed in panic. "I... Uhh... You... Umm..." she stumbled on her words and looked around at the others before turning back to the lake.

"H-Hang on!" she shouted out and jumped into the water and began to swim towards the White dragon hatchling. Sure, she was no great swimmer, but she wasn't concerned about it. Vampires couldn't drown anyway. She swam as fast as she could until she reached the young dragon. Ophelia grabbed the dragon firmly with her left arm and made her way back to land, where she gently put it down. "Ar-Are you okay?" she asked, crouching by its side. The vampire then cringed. Her master wasn't going to approve of her actions...

Columbine Morphed to her human form and ran over to Navir to help him. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" She asked her rider. "I want to help you!" She exclaimed hurriedly.

Alielel heard Lucina's voice. She walked back into the room and sighed. "No illusions were being played. I was simply in another room. I found a piano and played some melody I remember hearing as an egg. It was weird....suddenly being able to play it."

Navir kneel'd down next to the dragon trying to see what was wrong with it or why it jumped into the lake like that, also for any existing wounds that are present on it. he turned to Columbine and gave a slight smile "I need to know what's wrong before I can ask for help, I can't get much done otherwise" he said to her with a smile and went back to trying to examine the Dragon "Hey are you ok?" he said to it as he examined it

user posted image

Erelel cracked an eye open and glanced down at the other vampire below her. "Yes. I suppose so." She said flatly. Even though he was way down below her, she had to be on her guard. As a sign of warning, she flared her wings and pumped blood into her veins, making it appear much much more redder than usual. Even her body seemed to have this strange pale red glow to it. She didn't actually think that he would get the meaning of her gesture- after all, he wasn't a dragon, but she hoped he would get a hint that she was not the one to be triffled with.

She looked down with intrest as two dragons crashed into the river. An injured white, bloody, in chains and shackles. And a large adult vine dragon, with several knives embedded in her scales. A forked tongue flickered it's way out of her mouth. "Int-eresssting..." She murmured to herself quietly.

Edited by Kitkat10

Axleuser posted image

'So this is how I die.' Axle thought as his vision started to fade. Out of the corner of his blue eyes he saw the same woman that was at the foot of the lake, Swimming to him, was the last thing he saw. Darkness has fallen to him when she got a hold of him, when a light pierce that darkness. "So, are you really going to let it end like this?" A male, ghostly, voice asked him. A Grayish White Dragon appeared before him, as Axle stood there watching it manifest. "Who are you?" Axle asked. "Axle, I do not have much time, just here to tell you to not give up, you have much to do, Son." The White dragon said as it faded back into the light. "Wait!" Axle screamed at the white, fading dragon. The light got brighter, until the darkness retook his vision. "Ar-Are you okay?" A woman voice studded in his mind. "Hey you okay?" A male elf voice was heard. Axle cracked open on of his eyes to a blur of colors and light causing him to blink at it. Moments later he coughs up some water that hit the muddy ground. Exhaustion has caused him to pass out after that, with the voice of the ghost still in his head. "You still have much to do, Son."

((Wow did not mean to write that much, but hey it works. As for the chains around his body, they are not regular chains. They do not break, unless it is broken by those hand which put it on him, they do however expand with his growth, but he is unable to fly until they are removed.))

Edited by draco8967