Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

((I've submitted some new charries, but I got mixed up and now I'm wondering... Is it daytime or nighttime now (in RP)?))

Columbine thought for a minute. Telepathy for one. I have what is called....expunge. I don't nessecarily resurrect things from the dead, but I make zombiefied creatures return to the land of the living or even to the holy afterlife place. she glanced at him. "What do elves do? Are you immortal too? How long have you worked with dragons? Are you one of the fabled dragon riders? Do you know dragonlore?" she said bombarding him.

((oh. You didnt post anything about his history that was helpful. I must have been confused... Sorry.))

Edited by Lothuialel

Navir cracked his knuckles jokingly, getting ready to answer all the questions he was just bombarded with "Elves are good with plants and vegetation, we can make plants and trees grow quickly. No sadly I am not immortal though I can live for THOUSANDS of years!, I have worked with dragons for a practically all my life, which is saying something. I.." Navir seemed confused with the question and shrugged "I have rode dragons before yes. And.. I don't really know a whole lot about dragonlore. but I would love to learn!" he said smiling examining the vials.

((You could have PMed me....That kinda made a hole in your telepathy thing...))

Ri dipped his finger in the lake before pulling it back out. It felt cold and wet. He turned around to see Lee right behind him. "Lee..." He started but he was cut after he was pushed in the lake by Lee. "You Leetle basilisk..." Ri punned.

"That's kinda ironic because I'm bigger than you." Lee pointed out. "But nice pun. Leetle means "small", I think, right?" Lee said to him. "But seriously, you should've known I was going to push you in the lake when I had the chance. Its one of the oldest tricks in the book!~" He sang.

"Ok! Well...dragon riders are people who are life bound to a dragon. A millennium ago, many races rode dragons. Once you are life bound, you become immortal. The dragon dies, the rider lives. Rider dies, so does the dragon. The dragon may have only one rider in their entire life. As for Dragonlore......I need to know what you want to know." Columbine spoke quickly.

Navir nodded sligthtly amazed at the fact of dragon riders "wow, it sounds difficult to be a dragon rider though I doubt a dragon would like me enough for that.. Well I think one did but.. not anymore" he said sadly as he put some of the vials back and closed the box, leaving a bright pink one out "and you don't have to tell me about any dragon lore, it is alright" he smiled to her and then examined the vial

((Okay, thank you! Also, Lou, did you put their forms in the first posts? I don't see them anywhere.))

Oskar & Ophelia

The vampire lord walked through the woods, at a steady pace, prefering to stay within shadows and away from the harsh sunlight whenever possible. A bat was accompanying him, flying around his head sometimes but otherwise just letting Oskar lead on. The sun was unpleasing, yes, but by using all of his strengths to resist it, he was able to walk out in plain daytime without much trouble. And he had just fed on a poor fool, evidenced by a traveler's corpse not far behind from him, which was the reason he wanted to get away from the place as quick as possible. The sunlight wasn't going to turn him into ashes any time soon and he sure wasn't worried about it either. His facial expression was best described as very calm, too serene for a vampire under the harsh sun. "Bah. The sun's terrible today. Sometimes, I wish a thick mist covered the sky and blocked the light out from this world. It would be a paradise for us vampires. Wouldn't you agree, servant?" he spoke and looked at the bat following him.

And right before his eyes, the bat transformed from an animal into a young woman who stood by his side. She was shuddering for no apparent reason, but it appeared to be fear. "Y-Yes, master... It would be perfect for us..." Ophelia mumbled, the stuttering speech was clear enough to be noticeable. Much like her master, she also was a vampire, albeit of a lower rank. The girl would chew on her fingernails if they weren't sharp claws to be used in combat. Important weapons like these weren't supposed to be deteriorated like that. And Oskar would reprehend her for sure, which in her eyes, was far worse than having poor nails.

Oskar grinned at his servant. "I'm glad you agree." he chuckled and looked around, putting his hands behind him as suddenly came to a stop. There were raids he had to organize, but not now. He wanted some time for himself, be it to just fool around or make victims of his own. The vampire lord was bored. And when he was tedious like this, nothing that playing around with his personal servant couldn't solve. "Servant. Why don't you lead the way? I'm feeling awfully nice today." he offered with a smile. Ophelia froze and shrieked.

"W-Wha? M-Me?" the vampire girl stuttered.

"Yes, you." Oskar bluntly said.

"I don't kno-" "C'mon, don't be shy." the vampire man violently pushed Ophelia forward, causing her to scream in panic. "Okay, o-okay! I-I-I'll lead..." she said softly and went into a random direction. She felt pressured by her master as if he expected her to pull off something fantastic, while in truth Oskar knew the girl would begin to feel nervous. He was just doing this for his own amusement, of course. "Go on. Today I follow you." he said, heading after his servant chuckling in a rather dark manner.

((I might just have them cross into you guys' way. I don't know.))

Edited by MetalDragon

Navir smiled and laughed nervously and gave the dragon a light pat "Thank you for saying that, but.." he shrugged again going back to his usual smile as he walked around the lake again "Who would ever allow me to become their rider.. the only other dragon I know in this forest would have killed me if it wasn't bored" he sighed as he walked some more.

Columbine frowned. She thought about some legends. There were those who said that the rider and dragon must have some similarities. "Well.....most riders become riders as soon as they meet their dragon. I'm young enough to choose a rider. Though it will be too late in a week. Do you want to be one?" she asked curiously. "Either way, you do own me."

Oskar & Ophelia

Ophelia continued to lead Oskar around the forest, her legs trembled with each step out of anxiety. She wasn't used to lead and yes to be led. She was a servant, after all, and her duty was to do her master's will. Even if it was a strange request such as this one, she would obey. Especially because the punishments for acts of indiscipline or disobeyance were harsh and incredibly painful. Ophelia shuddered upon the thoughts of being stabbed, slashed, whipped or being turned into a knife pincushion. Eventually, the vampire girl came to a stop, which made her master question her.

"What is it? I don't remember telling you to stop." Oskar growled in a impatient tone, which made his servant yelp quietly.

"I-I-I think th-there are pe-people a-around..." the vampire girl explained and hoped to not get beaten for it. Both were hidden within vegetation, and she pointed forward. Her master looked towards where Ophelia directed her finger to, folding his arms. It was a lake, and he could see the people his servant was talking about. Oskar eyed a dragon, two elves and a child girl. The vampire scratched his beard, intrigued. He didn't expect to stumble onto such group. But before anything, he shut off his mind, knowing that dragons were telepathic creatures and that the Soulpeace could either read his mind and/or find his hiding spot. Ophelia didn't do anything to prevent her thoughts from being invaded, but the vampire lord didn't care, for it wouldn't matter for what he was about to do. He backed off and so did his subordinate. That way, they wouldn't be heard.

"Servant. I want you to go out there and spy on these people. Find out what they're up to. And try to not muck things up." Oskar commanded while trying to be as quiet as possible, and Ophelia nodded. "Y-Y-Yes, master!" she replied also in a muffled voice, before shape-shifting back into a bat and flying off. She crept within the darkness and thick vegetation before landing onto a tree's branch upside-down, from where she watched these strangers. Oskar chuckled and stepped back until he was hidden within shadows. Maybe those folks could be made into good ghoul slaves... He was in need of those, anyway.

Navir smiled to her again and pat her "Well of course I would love to be, but would you as well?" he opened the vial and sniffed it and put the cork bat in and put the vial in his robes pocket smiling to Columbine "It is all up to you though, I won't force you to do something"

((Double post cause I am lazy but, there seems to be rather a lot of people here who would like to murder or devour or cause something else that is evil xd.png))

Haha!!))

Columbine smiled. "I'd like to have a rider. To be bound to someone." she glanced at his hand. "Let mensee your hand, Nevir." she said gently.

Navir smiled and nodded holding out his right hand to her looking slightly confused as to why she would require to see his hand "It's nothing special it is just a hand." he said jokingly to her and scratched the back of his head as he smiled, which he does a lot, he likes to joke and smile if you have been paying attention.

Oskar & Ophelia

"Maybe I should think twice before turning those into my ghouls..." Oskar thought as he frowned. Watching from a safe distance, he saw the elf talking to the dragon about... Something he wasn't sure of. Hopefully Ophelia would provide the details later. But so far, his thoughts were that the high elf was pathetic and the dragon appeared to be a wimp. The others were another elf and just a kid. Maybe those people weren't worth his time... But he decided to stay and observe a little more before making such hasty judgements. Never judge a book by its cover... Even thought his servant was doing the watching job for him.

Or that was what she was supposed to be doing.

While hanging onto the tree branch, Ophelia had fallen asleep. Her master looked over at her with a stern look of disapproval and anger. The bat simply didn't resist such comfortable place and decided to take a nap there. Her mind slowly drifted into unconsciousness... Which eventually caused her to morph back into her human form. Ophelia woke up with a high-pitched scream as the tree branch snapped thanks to her weight and she fell onto the ground with a loud thud. Oskar did nothing but facepalm at such moment of failure on his servant's part. But it looked like things were about to get interesting. He decided to stay back and watch, and would intervene only if necessary. He was sure his subordinate would do something to give away his position, though.

The vampire girl looked up at the others and grinned sheepishly, which revealed her sharp, inhuman canine teeth. "U-Uhh... H-Hi?" she muttered under her breath.

((My last post for now; good night!

And yeah, I know, shouldn't have tried to interact now. Just ignore her if she gets in the way.))

Edited by MetalDragon

Columbine placed the tip of her nose on his palm. Where they touched a bright white light came from it. It lasted for a split second before she drew back. What was left was a white scar-like mark on his palm in the shape of a knife. "That is our mark. We are bound." she yawned tiredly. It took a lot of energy binding a soul to hers. Why did making him a rider make her so tired?

Navir smiled looking to the mark hugging/snuggling the small dragon "Aww thank you for that, if your tired i think you should sleep, after all you didn't get much last time didn't you?" navir said smiling to the dragon still holding her then turns to the bat which fell and spoke "Oh hey how ya' doing, by the way I recommend" starts to whisper "to talk quietly, as this lovely dragon here needs some sleep" he said smiling

Columbine yawned. "I won't sleep till you do. No I didn't get much sleep and -yawn- I do thank you for that complement." she closed her eyes and gave up trying to not sleep. She snuggled closer to Nevir, glad for his warmth.

((Awe.......))

Edited by Lothuialel

((Ok I got to go for a few hour drive back to my comp so I will be AFK for a bit))

Navir smiles and snuggled the dragon some more, the inside of his robes slowly glowing a faint red, and a cozy and relaxing warmth comes from the robes "Oh yeah I have enchanted robes by the way" He whispered as he walked back to the small camp carrying Columbine, smiling, enjoying the fact he is now a rider.

Columbine smiled. Then I chose the right person.....enchanted robes? How wonderful! She lifted her head and opened her eyes tiredly. She glanced up at him and yawned again. Where are we going?

Navir smiled again and carried her around the lake "well I was thinking the little make shift place we have.. with no tent or any sort of protection against the elements... If you have a place or a home already that you would like to go to instead you can tell me where it is and I will take you to it" he said as he walked, stopping as if waiting directions as to where to go.

Edited by Fireside90

Finally reaching the last petal, Dragroot smiled."KILL...." She burst out of the ground, roaring, and shooting her vines towards the human woman who was coughing. The vines anchored right in front of her, and Dragroot pulled herself through the air, landing in front of the lady with a loud crash and staring her straight in the eye."Hello." She raised a vine and pointed it at her" Goodbye." She launched the vine forward.

((Sweet bb jebus, I missed a lot.))

Lucina

"Bah. There's always something up with my throat. As those lots of years passed, my health condition has only deteriorated. And to be honest, I expect it to get a lot worse from here on." Lucina grumbled as she answered Varaug's question, while still keeping her eyes on the book. She coughed and wheezed a little more before clearing up her throat. "I've been dealing with this for a while already. At least my back isn't acting up right now..." the sorceress rambled.

I see. I wish there was something I could do, but I am no doctor. -he shrugged and glanced over at the door.

I do believe I have some things to do outside... -he stated nonchalantly- And with this being my private sanctum, I'm going to have to ask you and your friend to be on your way. I cannot allow you to remain here without my supervision. Ashur as well. Feel free to keep the book.

===================================

Alielel just got up and walked away. She walked calmly up the stairs and didn't say a word to anyone. Instead she wondered around the building trying to clear her head again. She sighed. It was no use. That was when she came to a room with a piano. One of the legs were broken, the top was cracked and keyboard in fine shape. She states at it for a long while before she ran over to it.

Alielel walked closer to the piano. She held her fingers above the keys. Where did she get any of this knowledge from? She started to play a melody. This melody just seemed to sound right. She didn't know that it was a wide known melody.

Shrugging it off, Ashur walked back up the steps towards his friend, overhearing his last few words.

Sure, let me just grab something to eat. -he shrugged, walked back down and opened the pantry. Gritting his teeth from the pain of the cold within, he un-hooked the most easily carried chunk of delectable flesh, the smaller leg that looked like it'd come from a boar. Hanging it over his shoulder by the hook, he re-closed the pantry and walked back up the stairs, past Varaug and Lucina, then outside. Were he in his true shape, he'd hork down that leg without a second thought, but it was still frozen solid. He'd need to wait a while, or build a fire to thaw, or even cook it somewhat. That seemed like the best idea.

Edited by Ælex