shadow_claw

Ultimate Guide to Real Life

There's Eridian and Buttercup, and Blaziken and Millie. Those are the only groups currently without three people.

Sorry guys for disappearing...had school and stuff. Just wanted to say that I'm not dead. Yet. unsure.gif

Good to see you back Dream happy.gif

Oh, right. Uh...there's hook, Dearhwing, and Notebook as far as I can tell

Thanks. :3 I'm just not sure what to post. There's nothing really going on in the TF2 + Samus gang.

Samus is waiting for Scout to reply. She told him to order something and she's waiting for both him and Medic to do something about that. ^^"

Alright, I have some things to explain. I haven't been very active recently, as I was busy IRL. And also, I think I will withdraw playing Hermaeus Mora. He was cool in theory, but as I discovered it was quite hard to play him without breaking rules. So, I guess RPly he left Loki and Lanie to their own devices. That doesn't mean I'm out of the game though, I may start up playing Aiden from Beyond: Two Souls, someone who would be much simpler to play. So, character sheets heading your way sometime.

I don't mean to be rude, but how exactly would Aiden being in reality work? He's kinda attached to Jodie through that whole umbilical chord thing and it's the only thing keeping him half in and out of the material world. Wouldn't you need someone to make Jodie before you could make Aiden? Or would Aiden some how become attached to a being in RFC? He needs to be attached to someone as that is the only thing that allows him to use his powers.

Edited by Doctortear

Actually, on one of the chapters (27 or 28, can't remember which) he was detached from Jodie by a Containment Field, but was still able to use his powers as normal. So no, he doesn't actually require to be with Jodie for him to function in reality.

Ah yes, I did forget about that. Still, I don't think he'll be an easy character to control. But if you think you can handle him then by all means go for it.

The only problem I really see is communication, which I will probably just handle by having him find a notebook and pencil.

User: SUP3RSPAWN3R

Name: Aiden

Side: (Hero, neutral, or villian) Hero

Weapons (if any): None

Powers (if any):

Telekinesis (Including his "Force Choke")

Clairvoyance

Possession

Healing

Mediumship

Shielding

Species: Umm, Infraworld Entity?

Beyond: Two Souls

Appearance: (Just post a picture here) He's invisible.

Other: "Aiden, where are you?"

Accepted. I would suggest interacting with Captain Hook or someone else who doesn't have anyone to interact with. Also, new character is coming soon. Maybe.

User: RoD

Name: Gilligan

Side: Hero

Weapons (if any): N/A

Powers (if any): N/A

Species: human

Appearance: Gilligan

Other: he's really goofy

User: shadow_claw

Name: Prussia (Gilbert Weilschmidt)

Side: Neutral

Weapons (if any): His sword and a pistol

Powers (if any): Immortal unless his country is destroyed

Species: Nation

Appearance: Link

Other: He's Germany's older brother, and is albino

Okay, I'm confused on what is going on with Prussia and Samus. I tried reading it, but I just got lost. So can I have a recap with them. Btw, Felix is still wearing shoes. I never mentioned that he took them off.

Prussia was outside and ran up to Felix. He saw Samus looking at him, Felix, and Tatl from a window and decided to go and speak with her. He is currently inside the building with Samus, Medic, and Scout.

I never said Felix didn't have his shoes. Samus was just hoping he hadn't lost them.

Oh, boy, I'll try and tell you what I remember.

Laine and Loki are still in the desert. (I'm pretty sure Shadow said you two can timeskip to when they get to a city.)

Star's last post concerning Elsa is here.

Legolas and Clint haven't done anything. They're just kinda... standing.

Edited by Doctortear

Star's last post concerning Elsa is here.

Almost, but that was the next to last post concerning Elsa wink.gif. This is the last.

Also, this is the last post with Azog, and kind of waiting on a response from Chell.

Doctortear, would you like to try get Megaguirus and Azog teamed up?

Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that. >.<

I was actually waiting to see when I could do a Megaguirus post, but sure. Do you have any idea on how they can team up?

No worries. I’m very grateful that you looked. Thank you. happy.gif

As for a team up, that could be the tricky part. Megaguirus doesn’t really seem like a ‘team player’, but then again neither is Azog (though he’ll use anyone he thinks might be useful)… The questions then become: Why would she not try to kill him? Though she did see him fighting her enemy, would she translate that into him being a potential ally? Does she feel she needs an ally? Does she understand English (okay, slightly off topic but was wondering)?

About the only scenario that comes to mind is to have Megaguirus see Azog come across the eggs she had laid (if they were outside Deathwing’s destruction zone). Azog looks from the eggs to her, then nods (or something) and walks away without harming them. However, I’m not really sure how well that would play out… Any thoughts on this or other ideas?