TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Got my new eggs and 1/5 of the zombie hatchies. Oh well I should have had more tombstones but I didn't think it it till last second. Will just have to wait till next year for more smile.gif

Wow I grabbed my seventh literally one second before downtime...haha

The eggs look really cool this year. I'm really interested.

Got 1 grinning egg so far, and 2/5 zombie adults! One female, one male. Heck, I might just try for hatchie zombies next year, sounds promising happy.gif still hoping to get my remaining 4 eggs soon, the lag's prevented me from getting anymore so I'm gonna give it another couple hours

Think I got the fifth I wanted just before the downtime biggrin.gif Now I just sleeps and in the morning I'll fill the two slots currently held by two late blooming Marrows.

That would be a very appropriate fortune for me here in Arkansas.

Well, we're traveling through the mountains so I don't know how effective an umbrella is going to be since that regions loves to have flash floods. tongue.gif What I do for good candy.

Yay! New dragon! laugh.gif

Guys, who remembers, if a new released dragon is going to drop in the cave all day (31st of October) without other breeds popping up?

Yay! New dragon! laugh.gif

Guys, who remembers, if a new released dragon is going to drop in the cave all day (31st of October) without other breeds popping up?

It should be the only thing falling in the biomes

These drop all day for the 31st =o No old eggs are supposed to drop.

Thank you for the answer!!

And Thank you, TJ and the spriters! biggrin.gif

Edit: rubyshoes, thank you as well! laugh.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Two more hours of work left and then I can hunt... i just hope theyre still flooding by that time.

Im on my last break just to find a "dragon cave is under maintenance" page... OTL

I'm really hoping the dragons will be as sparkly as the eggs. They are beautiful!!! Can't wait to see what these look like wub.gif

Filled my two available slots before the downtime hit. Now to wait a couple more hours for more of my eggies to hatch! biggrin.gif

Ummm...I have 4 Halloween eggs. Is this normal for this year? Usually it only allows 3.

Ummm...I have 4 Halloween eggs. Is this normal for this year? Usually it only allows 3.

TJ's always allowed people to grab as many eggs as they can hold.

It allows as many as your scroll limits give you room for. Up to 7 depending on your trophy level.

There's no limit on Halloween dragons, because Halloween is about being greedy and getting as many treats as you can. Other holiday dragons are limited to two apiece.

Happy Halloween everyone! Good luck to everyone still hunting!

Thanks to TJ, the spriters, the mods, and everyone involved in this awesome event! <3

Happy Halloween everybody. I got some goodies to celebrate it--like a pumpkin face cookie and a chocolate carmel candy apple. I bought 2 Oh Henry bars--love these ones and one is now history. Used to like the Ice cream version too.

Didn't attempt any zombies too chicken I guess--did get all the treats and 4 Halloween eggs. Love CANDY CORN but ran away from a plastic container of it biggrin.gif Good luck at grabbing them I am heading off to bed.

Edited by LuvDragons