TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Egg locked, influenced, and loving the looks of these eggs. happy.gif

Thank you to everyone involved!

Happy Halloween!

finally got one hhhhh though I feel a bit behind since everyone else seems to already be egglocked with them

beautiful eggs!! though I'm kind of surprised it's another pumpkin-themed one (or so it seems) since we already have one but it looks beautiful just from the egg so I'm happy

The best way to get an egg is to rapidly click refresh with one hand and keep clicking the eggs with the other. Don't wait to see if you get an egg or for the page to reload. I usually get multiple eggs before the site lets me know. Happy hunting.

Just managed to snag two eggs of this year's new Halloween dragon. happy.gif

The egg design is magnificent, I can't wait to find out what the dragon is going to look like. biggrin.gif

UPDATE 1: Got 3 ungendered zombie hatchlings. biggrin.gif Will do more kills and revives later on the day. wink.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

Random note, the egg over burdened message isn't showing up even when full with 7 o.o

so check your scrolls guys to make sure you aren't full if you think you aren't!

Huzzah, I got my seven. And holy crap, these eggs are gorgeous! I'm so excited to see the hatchlings and grown dragons.

Thanks TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif

And

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Oh wow!!!!! Fun! Fun over 100 in there and without using F5 or the tabs I managed to get 4 eggs already!!!!! Lag is something else. Will leave getting anymore until tomorrow see if I can trade 2 for something in the trading for one egg (shimmers more than likely) then I don't know grab maybe 2 more blink.gif

woo got 5. goin' back to bed now i'm so tired. happy halloween everyone.

Night! And congrats biggrin.gif

Also, your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it xd.png

Thank you to TJ and the artists for another wonderful Halloween here on DC! I am just in love with these eggs and am looking forward to finding out what all stages of the breed look like! I know they will be beautiful as always.

Happy hunting and happy Halloween, everyone!

One adult zombie! Now time to try the hatchlings. xd.png

Good luck to everyone hunting and reviving!

Somehow got mine without much trouble. huh.gif How positively rare.

Luck to other egg hunters! Happy Halloween, DC!

Yay, got my seven now! Disappointed by my second year of no zombie turns but at least I have some new babies *snuggles eggs*

Happy Halloween, everyone! Hope you all have better luck with your zombies than I did. :P

Wooo! Got my eggs. I may give a set to my friends if they don't get any. Good luck everyone and Happy Halloween smile.gif